The Neighbor Behind Pt. 03

Story Info
Stacy begins to notice odd behavior.
9.2k words
4.32
14.1k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As sometimes happens, there is some disagreement over my choice of categories. Indeed, this story set could as easily be under BDSM, Fetish, Couplings, or possibly Incest. I chose Loving Wives because in my mind, the focus is on Silvia, not on the peripherals. I prefer to keep the entire story line under a single category. That may change in the future, but not in this set.

==========

At 9:30 she was online and naked. He did not show up and she worried she had the information wrong. Silvia desperately wanted her Master to see her, to give her orders, and to watch her do his bidding. She ran a hand through her hair and felt a clump. Frowning, she realized she would need to wash her hair again before her husband came home and then comb carefully to remove every clump of the cum Sammy had poured onto her hair the night before. At 10, she closed her computer and took her second shower of the day.

While she brushed her hair, her phone sounded with a text. Mitch was at the airport and expected to be home for lunch. That gave her an hour to dress and make sure the house was cleaned up. She looked again at her wrists, where faint lines showed from the ropes she had worn. The hogtie was what had put so much strain on her arms.

The thought of her in that hogtie had her closing her eyes, fingers sliding down her body. Suddenly she shook her head and realized she needed to get moving. The collar was put into a drawer under her heavy winter clothes, her rings were checked, cleaned and brushed again, and put back on her finger. The piece of paper with the information she needed to video chat went through the shredder. She wanted to cum again. She wanted orgasm after orgasm.

As she cleaned up, she thought about that. Never had she felt this sexual, but she had never had a master, either. The bondage interests that began when her older brothers tied her up one day had continued to grow. They were having fun, just keeping their 8 year old sister from bothering them for a half hour. Once her anger faded and the sensation of helplessness began sinking into her, she found she loved the ropes. Five years later, at 13, she first tied herself, badly, and fingered herself to an orgasm.

Why she hadn't thought to discuss this with Mitch before they married, she couldn't say. She was in love and everything would, of course, work out. Even if there was a crisis, just as in the movies and songs of popular culture, in the end she would have everything she wanted and be smiling happily for the rest of her life. Only it hadn't gone that way.

She hinted early, and he showed no interest. She started self bondage when he was at work and she had a day at home. He found her dildo and asked if he wasn't good enough. She was embarrassed because it was larger than him, but she just explained that sometimes she would get an urge and he wasn't around. She didn't understand that he felt she was having an affair with the dildo. Her fetishes were kept under control until Stacy went to college. By then, Silvia was staying home and her husband was beginning his work travels. Justin would go to school and Silvia would strip and put on the handcuffs she had gotten online. Then the dildo would go in and she would continue until she couldn't continue more. When Justin went to college, it got easier for her to enjoy her naked days.

At that time, she had no idea the neighbor behind her had been watching her with a camera. He had come to the front door a few times, selling something or trying to organize something. Sammy had been polite and respectful, which impressed her. He was also taller than her and in long sleeves, hiding his skinny arms, he could seem strong. One day after he had dropped off some mail that had accidentally been delivered to his house, he chatted with her a bit, smiled a lot, and when he left she grabbed her dildo, put it on a low box, and rode it for a half hour. Without realizing it, she had primed herself for his sudden appearance in her backyard, with his hand controlling her key and her freedom.

Her husband arrived home just before noon and she had prepared a nice lunch for the two of them. She wore a t-shirt and a pair of workout shorts, with slits on the sides. Silvia told him to get changed and she set the plates on the table on their patio. Hoping he was watching, with her belly tight from the stress, she bent so one hand was on the bench of the table, the other hand pulling her shorts and panties down to her thighs and then quickly standing to pull them back up. As she walked into the house to get their drinks, her husband was walking toward her from the stairs. He hugged her, kissed her, and told her he had missed her.

She teased him during the meal. She made comments, smiled, licked inside her glass, and ran her foot up and down his leg. After the meal they brought in their dishes and she grabbed him, kissing him. He responded hungrily, letting her belly know his interest as he cock pressed against her. She pulled him over to the dining room table, moved a chair a little, and lifted his shirt over his head. He expressed concern about the window and she said nobody could see them unless they tried really hard.

Sammy took another picture, smiling at how his slave had maneuvered her husband to such a visible place without him urging her. He clicked the camera as she pulled his shorts down, letting his cock spring out and bounce until she took it into her mouth. Soon both were naked and she was facing the table, bent forward. Sammy watched his hand go between her legs and the surprised look when he pulled it back out a half minute later, obviously wet. She pushed her wetness back against his cock and he moved forward, sliding into her.

Her intensity surprised Mitch, but not their distant observer. Sammy's hand moved into his pants as he realized this show was more for him than for her husband. At one point, she turned her head to look directly at him and she licked her lips. Sammy could tell when she had her first climax, her with a look of ecstasy, him with a look of surprise, but only a couple of minutes later he came and it set off her second climax.

The camera zoomed on the creamy discharge oozing from her pussy as she turned to lean against the table. She encouraged him to enter from that side and go again. Mitch was hard enough he could have done it, but his actions and expressions made clear he wanted nothing to do with a cum-filled pussy, even if it was his own cum. She was unhappy, then as he walked away she was angry. Shortly after he was out of view, likely heading up the stairs to clean up, Sammy saw Silvia wiping her pussy and smearing the cum onto the chair Mitch usually sat in. She coated the back and seat of the chair, then licked her hand and sucked her fingers.

Sammy turned off his camera and turned back to his computer, thinking what an idiot her husband was. Here was a woman, a beautiful woman, offering herself for sex and willing to do pretty much anything, and her husband walks away angry because she wants to fuck a second round and her pussy is full from the first round. It wasn't going to make things any easier for Sammy, but he knew two things. He enjoyed the power over his pretty, much older neighbor, and he did not want a long term relationship with a married woman twice his age.

The weekend he left her alone except to zoom in with his camera. Her husband was making no attempt to reconcile and, despite how horny she apparently felt, she was leaving him alone. Late on Sunday there was a change in the house. Stacy was home, and Sammy was on his camera as they walked onto the patio. Stacy was an inch or two taller than her mother, dark hair pulled into a pony tail that fell halfway down her back, lithe shape with full, jiggling breasts squeezed up between her front tie halter, and shorts that her father apparently did not approve of with the pockets hanging out the bottom.

Stacy's bedroom was in the back of the house, and Sammy hoped she would be lazy with the curtains, but she pulled them shut as soon as she walked into her room. Oh well, first night home and it was over already. He aimed the camera down again and saw the parents, mother with hands on hips, father pointing a finger at her. It seemed irreconcilable. He assumed Silvia and Stacy would be spending time together in the morning, but he planned to be online anyway.

Monday morning Mr Gredlyn was off to work. As soon as he was out the door, Silvia was lifting her nightgown and rubbing herself on the seat of his chair. It made for great photo shots, but did nothing else to please Sammy. He saw an angry woman getting a revenge that the target of that action would likely never know about.

Unlike most college kids, it seemed Stacy enjoyed rising early. She came bouncing into view shortly after Silvia had hurriedly stood up and straightened her clothing. They hugged, with Stacy making an interesting face and Sammy getting suddenly hard imaging the breasts, loose under the nightgowns, pressing together, nipple to nipple. Then he realized if Silvia was wet, her nipples were likely hard and there might be a fragrance in the air. He nodded as he watched Silvia go to make breakfast and Stacy looked around, noticing the almost dried chair seat.

He decided to let them have their conversation without him trying to read words, and wondered if the chair came up at all. There had to be a way to get Stacy involved, and hopefully have her on his side. He'd watched her for years, from a distance, and had some nice pictures of her, but he really hoped now to get to know her much better. Maybe long term.

After breakfast he was thrilled when Stacy went to her room and immediately opened the curtains. Her t-shirt came up over her head and was tossed aside, then she walked out into the hallway to get her shower. Apparently with only two women in the house she felt safe walking the hallway naked. He glanced at the clock. An hour until he should log on. He went downstairs to get a cup of coffee and let his aching cock soften up a bit again.

He was back in time to watch Stacy return to her room wrapped in a towel that was dropped as soon as the door closed behind her. Her breasts seemed to jump into view, the soft pink of her smallish areolas framing medium sized nipples. His view quickly went to her face and he decided after years of thinking she was cute that she was actually really beautiful. This was not a good way to date, but right now it's the best he had.

At 9:30 he was online and was surprised to find Silvia waiting. She greeted him as Master and he smiled. "I thought you would be busy with Stacy." He was struggling to keep his hand off his cock as he looked at the pretty woman on the screen, collar with rings around her neck, bare breasts swaying with every movement.

"She needs time to unpack and she wants to call some friends, Master. I hope it means there might be time ... I mean, I'm sorry Master, but I want to serve you." She was looking down and he was not feeling very in charge. Drama class, he told himself, act well your part, Sammy.

Plans were falling and rising in his head. "Is your door locked?" She nodded, a trace of fear in her eyes. "This week, lock the door every time you log on to see me. Starting next Monday, leave the door unlocked."

"But, but Master, Stacy might walk in. We've had a fairly open home." She was looking around as if to make sure she was alone with him.

He shook his head. "Slave Silvia, you can't have me to yourself. One day, Stacy must find out, and you must do all you can to help her accept it, and to be a slave at your side. In return," he took a deep breath, "I will try to help you."

Silvia's eyes went wide and her mouth opened. She realized he had seen it. And likely saw her attempted revenge. "I was angry. I'm sorry, Master."

"How many fingers have you had in your pussy before. At one time?"

"I've, uh, I think I did three once?" She was confused at the sudden change, afraid at the implications.

He smiled. Her attention was back on him. "Good slave, today it will be four. Pull his pillow under you and sit on it, spread your legs, and begin teasing yourself, just one finger."

She smiled as she pulled her husband's pillow under her ass. She could wash the pillowcase before he got home, but the pillow would have her scent in it when he put his head down to sleep. She teased her clit, then her folds. The wetness of her pussy caught the light and made it glow. He stopped her when she tried to add a second finger, then he finally told her to use two. Her excitement was building as she anticipated the third, then the fourth. Would he continue and have her hand inside herself?

He was stroking himself, quickly getting up and slipping on a condom, watching her. He told her to tell him what she was feeling, what she wanted, how badly she wanted it. He checked the clock again and told her to add a third finger.

The fires grew quickly as her pussy relaxed to take the greater width of more fingers. She struggled not to topple backwards as her climax grew and crested, soaking her fingers and dripping onto the pillow, a pink glow spreading across her chest. She expected he would order the fourth finger, but he didn't. She stroked and waited for his command.

Whether it was a desire for control or a desire to be cruel, he never quite knew. "Add your fourth finger now and bring yourself to orgasm again. Hold nothing back, be as loud as you want to be. You are alone in the house and you can fucking scream if you want to." If she was watching, she knew he was stroking, now much faster, his eyes showing his lust.

It was driving her onward. She thought of her daughter, just down the hallway, as her last finger went into her. Only her thumb remained outside her pussy and she jabbed at herself, feeling the grip of her pussy on her hand, the wet fingers inside her pussy. The angle of her hand down her front and curled up into her, left her thumb slamming into her clit. She did cry out, going over the edge with four fingers inside her, hand shaking, body quivering, eyes closed, her cry of triumph not quite a scream, but likely obvious to anybody on the same floor of the house.

Sammy had also climaxed. As he watched her and heard her go over her apex he filled the condom and shuddered as the sexual tension slipped out of him. He merely grunted, but it was enough. She heard it, and smiled.

"May I lick my hand, Master, and pretend it is covered with your cum?" The smile was sensual, seductive, and had him almost gasping for air.

"You're a naughty slave. Yes, you may lick your hand. Then shower and enjoy showing off for me when you can."

She pulled her hand free, covered in juices, and licked. She wound her tongue around the fingers, stroked them up and down, even sucked them like a row of small penises. He was hard again after watching her for several minutes, then decided he was master and could do as he wished, and he clicked the meeting closed. Damn, she was a minx. He could fuck her and be happy for years at least, but he didn't want her. He wanted Stacy, and he wanted Silvia happy.

He entered a search and looked at the responses, opening several in new tabs. His hobby was photography, but he was pretty good with internet searches as well. There were more results than he wanted, but there were results. Photography had taught him that there might be a better view and to always look for it, but in case there wasn't you needed to take the picture you liked now so you at least had that. His plan was evolving as he got more ideas, but there were pieces that weren't in place yet.

The rest of the week, Silvia was there waiting for him. He knew she wanted to try for her fist, so he intentionally did not order it. Instead he spent the week having her suck her dildo, tie herself in different positions, and arouse herself in different positions. He found one of his favorite positions was with her head toward the camera, legs up and over with her knees next to her head. She could watch as she fingered herself. On Thursday he stopped her short of a climax, but Friday he had her in that position with her pussy and ass aimed to the ceiling and had her finger herself to three orgasms. She was never to hold back or muffle her cries and he was certain, from looking at his camera pointed at Stacy's bedroom window, that the sound was heard at least once.

Before closing the meeting on Friday she said she would be shopping with Stacy on Monday and would not be available for their meeting. Sammy smiled and reminded her that he expected her to miss some times since Stacy was home. He did, however, give her an instruction.

"While you are out shopping, Slave Silvia, I want you to go to a lingerie section or store and find a very sexy nightie. Perhaps a babydoll in lace. Tell Stacy it isn't for your father, but don't answer any other questions." It was the safest way he could think of to test Stacy's reactions.

Silvia's eyes did their usual opening wider. "Master, she will think I'm having an affair."

Sammy looked directly at the camera, and so at her. "I'm counting on it. And you need to start preparing her to want to join you in it."

Now her eyes looked away for a moment, then down. "I don't want to share you, Master."

He knew it would come sometime, but he didn't want to hear it spoken out loud. "Slave, you have another master to serve. No arguing. Now slap your pussy 10 times for daring to say such a thing." He watched her as she slapped her pussy, gradually crying out louder as the number went up. On 9 she hesitated. Her hand was poised for the final slap and she had trouble bringing it down. "Do it, then kneel with your hands behind your head for 10 minutes before cleaning up and getting dressed."

Her hand came down with a loud 'smack' and her face showed pain as she cried out a little louder. On his camera he saw Stacy turn her head to look, then go down the hall. Silvia had gotten settled in her kneeling position a moment before Stacy's voice could be heard asking if she was all right.

"I'm fine, honey. I just dropped something." She heard the doorknob try to turn, blocked by the lock, and remembered that next week he wanted the door unlocked. Her heart raced and her arousal grew. "Stacy, dear, I'm good. I'll be out in 15 minutes."

It seemed to be the beginning of risks. "Good bye now, Silvia." He changed his voice a little, but did not soften it. He saw the look of shock on her face just before he ended the meeting. If he guessed correctly, Stacy would have heard his voice. He watched the house and did not see her for a while. It seemed likely that part of his plan had succeeded.

Silvia was still in shock that he spoke out loud when she heard Stacy. Her heart was racing and she wanted to run, but he had ordered her to stay in this position. She felt exposed, discovered, dirty, and sexy.

"Mom, was that a man's voice? What are you doing? Is somebody in there?"

Think fast, Silvia thought. "It's my computer, honey. I was getting some counselling. Your father and I are having a difficult time right now."

"Yeah," Stacy replied, "I was feeling the ice in the air. It isn't about me, is it?"

"Oh, no honey, it was starting before you came home. We have a difference of opinion and neither of us seems able to back down. I was reaching out for some free advice."

Stacy tried the door again. "Mom, open up and let's talk. Maybe after three years of college I have some wisdom I can share, like you used to share with me."

Silvia looked at the clock. Still three minutes to go. "No, honey, I'm fine, thanks. We'll have some time to talk on Monday. I'm trying to decide how much I think you should know about our problems."

"Yeah, ok. I'm worried about you, Mom. You've been making, well, noises, and you lock yourself in your room. Things are tense at dinner. Something is wrong and I want to help."