The Neighbor Behind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under orders to keep silent, with the occasional addition of a large drop of saliva for her ass, he kept stroking at her while offering the fingers of his other hand for her to lick and suck. She was so hungry in her response, he wondered if Mitch could ever keep up with her or if he would need help. There was suddenly whimpering, some gasping, and she sucked his finger hard while he felt her squeezing his other fingers and, more obviously, his thumb. He slowed his stroking gradually, letting her ease down from the climax.

"Such a good slave girl. I look forward to reading your message. You may go now." He stood and walked toward the street, leaving her with a wet pussy, and empty feeling in her ass, saliva dripping from her chin, and her shorts at the bend of her knees. She had hoped to give him a blow job, but suddenly she was alone. Her first need was to pull up her shorts. As soon as they touched her pussy, she knew the crotch was going to be wet, but she had to get home and needed her pants up to get there.

She walked in and immediately went to the cabinet for the brandy. She got a glass and was pouring when Stacy walked into the kitchen and stood looking at her. Silvia turned away as she went to the refrigerator to get ice cubes, and then faced the dilemma of moving away from the appliance.

Stacy kept looking at her. "Mom, basement. Now. Let's go. And you can change out of your wet shorts when we get there."

Silvia watched her daughter walk to the basement stair and almost dropped her glass. She knew. And she had seen the evidence. Somehow, Silvia did not expect this to be an enjoyable discussion about sex in the abstract.

It was really awkward for the mother to be bossed by the daughter, but if the signs were that obvious then she needed to avoid a shouting match at the least. Silvia was walking to the door leading to the utility area when Stacy told her to stop. "I wanted to come down here so we can talk and not worry about whispering. It also gives us an additional level of house in case dad gets up and comes to talk with you. But I think you've really stepped over a line, so I'm going to tell you, no, you cannot change your shorts. Just take those off and give them to me."

"But, honey, I'm your mother and it isn't ..." Silvia wasn't allowed to finish.

"It isn't, mom, it isn't right that you go out and come back a half hour later smelling like a whore with a wet crotch in your shorts. It isn't right that you're sneaking around at night. And I really think it isn't right that you're flirting, or whoring, with one of our neighbors. Now get them off."

Stung by her daughter's comments, Silvia pushed down the shorts and handed them to Stacy. The door was opened and the shorts were tossed through. Stacy turned back to her mother and walked up until they were only a foot apart.

"You better start talking, mother, and tell me what the hell is going on. I thought you and dad went to your room together. Wasn't that good enough? You had to have more? You had to have..." her hand landed, cupped, on Silvia's pussy, causing the mother to jump back in surprise. "Hmmm, condom or he didn't fuck you. There's no man cum dribbling from you, but plenty of wetness."

Silvia looked stunned. "Honey, that was, that was really uncomfortable, having you touch me."

Stacy took a step forward to close the distance again. "Oh? It's uncomfortable for you daughter to touch you? Is it also uncomfortable when your husband touches you? Is the mysterious lover the only one who makes you comfortable? Or who makes you cum? Oh, stop being so fucking shocked. Three years in college have taught me a lot more than what the books had in them. I've had sex, good sex, bad sex, with a man, with a girl, with a couple. I've seen girls who were insatiable and I want you to talk to me about this thing going on with you and why you think I should let you fuck this guy while dad goes to bed early." One hand had grabbed Silvia by the hair to keep her in place, the other was at the wet pussy, stroking, teasing, and finally sliding in two fingers.

The older woman gasped at first, struggled a little, then her knees went weak and she spread her legs a little, eyes pleading with her surprised daughter. "Stacy, when I was little, my brothers tied me up once. Just to keep me out of the way for a while. I loved it. I loved the sensation, the helplessness. I got older and found I loved to finger myself, loved it even more when I tied myself. OHHhh, Stacy... OHHhh. I love sex. I fantasize about being naked, being bound, being taken and used, but your father is such a fucking gent ...OHHH .. gentleman. I've tried to get him to take me, to give me that excitement, but he won't. ahahHHHHh .. please, don't do this. Tonight I listened to him, and I heard beyond ... hohh.. please ... his words, and ...no, please Stacy .. don't ...OHHHHhhh."

"Yes, mother dear. Yes. Now cum on my hand. Be the whore you tell me you want to be. Can you be quiet, mother slut, or do you scream?"

"I prefer ... ohhhggoddd ... scream .. but.. anngnggg." Her hands went to Stacy's waist and squeezed her as the climax washed over her, wetness dripping from her pussy, legs sagging and eyes rolling back. The fingers didn't let up, though, and two minutes later she was overcome with a second orgasm that left her unable to stand. She fell hard onto her knees, but the worst part was the sudden emptiness as Stacy's fingers were pulled from her pussy before the wave had fully crested. As she recovered, Silvia knelt on the floor gasping for air, feeling the wetness drip onto her foot.

Stacy sat on the floor in front of her. "You really are a slut, aren't you? Were you like that when I was conceived?"

She couldn't look at her daughter any more. "Your father has been mostly a missionary man. Gentle, and proper. No, you were conceived with me on my back like a good girl. I've never been able to get this from your father."

The younger woman pondered a moment. "But you love him, so you stay with him." Mother nodded. "And then something happened, and you found this guy who will fuck you hard and wild. Or finger you outdoors. You like the thrill of possibly getting caught, don't you?"

"It terrified me," Silvia said, "but he ordered it and I crave that treatment now. I want both. I want your father to love, and I want my master to fuck like an animal." Words were falling out that she felt she would regret later, but they were at least honest.

"I've known girls like you, but they aren't married. They often end up with the wrong guys and in treatment for depression. You have a plan to avoid that?" Stacy was very matter of fact, which confused her mother.

"He, my master, says I need to leave him and return to my husband. He has a plan he thinks will work. I was out to, because, I got some insight tonight, talking to your father, and wanted to share it." Silvia still could not look at her daughter.

Stacy laughed softly. "Your master. I'd say your only master should be dad, but he doesn't seem interested in the job. Do you want a young mistress? Ok, not a good joke. Mom, look at me." Silvia looked up. "I don't know what to make of you, or how to process what you're like with sex, but think of a few things. I brought you down here, where we could talk. I told you about your wet shorts. I have not gone running to dad or even hinted that you're doing something with another man. I'm not going to say I'm happy with what you're doing, but at this point I'm not going to turn you in."

"Thank you," Silvia said softly, her eyes falling again.

"But," Stacy continued, "you're hiding information from me, and that shit's gotta stop. Tell me who it is, since they're in the neighborhood, and what you plan to do about fixing your marriage."

Silvia sighed and crawled over to where she had put down her drink. "I can't tell you yet. You will find out, but he has a plan. He will show himself to you when it's time. No, don't. Trust me, please. And, he's told me I need to fix the marriage. He has a plan for that, too, but if it fails, I'm going to be thrown out. Honey, this is all or nothing now, and I'd like you to help me. Stand with me. If necessary, well, I think he wants to fuck you too. He's good. You'll enjoy it if you say yes."

"When you were my age, did you look at porn on the internet?" Stacy was looking her mother in the eyes.

"Honey, when I was your age, the internet was brand new and it might take 30 seconds of tying up the phone line to download a single picture." She looked at her drink and swirled it, then put it to her lips.

Daughter watched mother drink, not sip, the brandy. "Mother, you are totally weird, but you've always been there for me, so, ok, I'll go along for now. Are we still shopping tomorrow?"

For the first time, Silvia smiled. "I'll bring the plastic and your father will pay for it. Let's clean out the stores." They both laughed and settled into a more normal conversation for a half hour until Stacy went to bed. Silvia found some dry shorts to wear upstairs and followed 15 minutes later.