The Neighbor Behind Pt. 04

Story Info
Stacy meets the mystery man.
8.4k words
4.28
7.8k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As sometimes happens, there is some disagreement over my choice of categories. Indeed, this story set could as easily be under BDSM, Fetish, Couplings, or possibly Incest. I chose Loving Wives because in my mind, the focus is on Silvia, not on the peripherals. I prefer to keep the entire story line under a single category. That may change in the future, but not in this set.

==========

Silvia and Stacy stopped at the coffee shop when they got to the mall, determined to enjoy the day together. Silvia wore a modest short sleeve top in pink that hung loosely over her breasts with denim capris and running shoes. Stacy wore a sleeveless top in lime green with red shorts that were styled, not cutoffs. They didn't extend far beyond her ass cheeks, but they did cover them. Their conversation was light and free and there was no indication of the sexual tension from the night before.

"Where do we begin?" Silvia asked. She had one destination in mind, directed by her master. The trip was really for Stacy.

"HMmmm, no limit you said?" Stacy grinned.

Silvia smiled back at her. "No, I said your father was paying. That's not quite the same thing."

Stacy wasn't going to give in easily. "Ok, mom, what do you want? How about I just follow your lead?"

"Ohh, well, I have one thing I'm here for, but the rest is up to you, so you lead and I'll follow with the card."

Stacy got her hair done, taking a couple of inches off and finding a new style with her hair up then cascading down over her neck and shoulders. After that she wanted a swim suit for the summer, choosing one her father would likely not approve of that had fairly small triangles in all locations they were needed and strings everywhere else. After that, it was two summer dresses, sleeveless and flowing. Finally, shortly before lunchtime, Stacy was finished.

"Ok, mother, your turn. Where do you want to go?"

"Well," she said, "I'm supposed to get one thing, but I think I'll get two and splurge."

Stacy looked at her mother. "Still following the orders of this mysterious master? When do I get to meet him?"

Silvia blushed a little and looked away. "I'm sure it will be this week, honey. Please, let's not go there now."

They went into the lingerie store and Silvia looked for a sheer, lacy babydoll, then a set of satin tap pants with a sheer top in a matching color. Stacy looked at her mother, who held up the babydoll. "This isn't for your father. The other one is. I hope I'm not wasting money on it." The look of sadness in her eyes caught Stacy by surprise, so she held her mother's arm when the purchase was made.

They had time to talk on the way home after lunch. "Ok, mom, be honest. Were there men before dad? You're such a horny thing, you must have had lots of experiences."

Silvia glanced at her daughter, then back at the road. "Be nice, honey. There were three men, but one was even worse, oh, I don't mean worse. Shit. He was even more gentle than your father. I barely enjoyed the time, and an orgasm was never going to happen with him. His kisses, MMMmmm, amazing, but it ended there."

A little surprised at the ready answer, Stacy pressed again. "And what about the others?"

Silvia smiled. "One was an ass. Mind you, an ass with a huge cock, but still an ass. That lasted maybe a month. The other was always looking for a new thrill, and in my case her name was Marsha."

"Mom, stop messing around and avoiding issues. Why did you marry dad? His cock? His looks?"

The smile faded a little. "Your father was amazing. He courted me, as in, the old fashioned he kept after me. Never tried to get under my skirt, didn't even kiss me for several months. He was so sweet, I fell in love with him. No sex until the honeymoon night, and that was my first problem. I faked an orgasm, like a good wife, but he was so kind and gentle it was frustrating. I found out later that I was his first fuck."

Stacy stared at her mother. "Are you serious? There's a guy who actually didn't fuck before he got married? And that guy is my father?"

Silvia explained how wonderful the first years had been, exploring each other, having sex fairly regularly, if not the kind of sex she was craving. She talked about how life changed to a more planned sexuality after Stacy and then Justin were born, and how frustrating it was to mark the calendar with days they would have sex. Still, there was no denying her love for Mitch.

She explained how she would look forward to days when Mitch was gone and the kids were in school. How she would use those days for self bondage, for fingering and dildoing and just having wild sex by herself. Then she talked a little about the day Mitch left for a trip and she had decided to put the key outside.

"It was supposed to just be a way to keep from grabbing the key the first time I was tired of the cuffs, but then, well, it didn't go that way. I wasn't raped. He offered to give me the key, he asked if he could come in. By the time he had me in the house I knew I was lost. I wanted him, and whatever he had to give me was good enough for that night. But it continued. It's taken on a life of its own, and I give him credit for never forgetting I'm married. Part of that is reminding me that he doesn't want me divorced and married to him. He wants to fix the problem with the man I love. It's so fucking unreal, it's real."

Stacy looked at her mother. "Ok, mom, I'm going to stop you there. What the fuck to you mean, unreal is real?"

Silvia was quiet for a while and then they were home and pulling into the garage. "It's everything I wanted, and nothing is how I wanted it. It's wrong. It's horrible of me to do it. And I love getting held down and fucked hard. It makes me want to scream, to cry out in wonder, and to just cry all at the same time."

"Mom, can he really fix it? Can you get what you want, the way you want it?"

She didn't know why, but she grabbed her daughter's head and pulled it toward her, kissing the soft lips and licking them with her tongue. When she let go, Stacy was staring at her in shock. "Like that, yes, I think he can. Totally unexpected, and yet totally right. Let's get our stuff into the house.

Dinner and the evening were more normal, though both women were a little on edge. Mitch seemed unaware of anything as he went over his checklist of packing and got his bags into his car. He went to bed early so he could wake early and Silvia and Stacy talked about childhood and dreams and what happened to those dreams.

They were talking about dating and boyfriends when Stacy asked the question, the elephant in the room question. "You say dad was your romantic prince, but you're not happy now. What changed?"

Silvia had another drink and took a sip. "Yes, what changed. Well, opportunity, I suppose. Your father is still the romantic. He is so drearily romantic after all these years. Flowers, gentle kisses, soft touches and quick, flirting smiles, and I love it so much. I thought he might change, or I told myself I could find some way to release all my tension inside. I could put up with the 30 minutes to an hour a couple of times a week when he was TOO romantic. But then I was standing outside, naked and cuffed, and a man with a bulge in his pants was 5 feet away asking if I wanted to be released or left locked."

"Had you ever thought about fucking him before?"

She shook her head. "Him? Never. Never ever. I just remember thinking, I could say release and pass up on the opportunity to really experience a sexual thrill again, or I could give in and maybe feel my fantasy world come to life. It really didn't occur to me in that moment that he would read me so well and want to continue something beyond that night." She sipped her drink again. "And now, I feel so sexually content, and so horribly dirty at the same time."

Stacy poured more wine from the bottle into her glass. "And now you look at dad and you see this other guy's cock? Or what do you see?"

The older woman got a dreamy look and smiled. "Honey, when I look at your father now, I am so flooded with emotions. I still love him, and I can still see that guy who brought me flowers because it was Friday. He has such a childlike cuddle to him. And I feel like I cheated and hurt him and he just hasn't found out yet. And when he does, he'll feel like something precious was ripped from... him... by force. Oh my god." Silvia looked at Stacy, who looked back confused. "Something happened to him, and he's never told me."

"Ok, mom, did you tell him you were tied up by your brothers? By the way, did they touch you or just tie you?"

Silvia's head tipped. "I guess my oldest brother was 15 at the time, so he might have considered it. No, they just tied me up. And no, I never told him. I guess I expected him to understand without knowing all the background. But he's done the same to me, in a different way."

She looked at the half inch of brown liquid still in her glass and drank it in a large gulp. "He's going to want you to play along. He already told me he wants you included. I feel like I'm trying to seduce my daughter, and I'm not doing a very good job of it."

"What do you think are his chances of success? With dad, I mean."

"Well, honey," Silvia pulled herself up out of her chair, "he's clever, and he's bright. I give him a very good chance of either helping move our marriage to a better place or totally destroying it trying. The worst part, though, is that I'll miss his cock if he succeeds. Does that make me a horrible person?"

Stacy stood and took her mother's hand. "I don't know, but I think it makes you human. Now, get your ass to bed before I spank it and get a little payback for all those spankings you gave me."

They laughed. "You didn't get that many spankings."

Stacy walked ahead up the stairs. "Oh, I think I remember getting one about every other day, mom. Be nice to me."

Tuesday morning at 7, Mitch backed out of the driveway and was gone. Silvia felt her stomach tighten. In less than three hours she was supposed to be online, submitting to her master, and trying to bring her daughter into the mix. The combination was raising her stress because she wasn't sure about bringing in her daughter, and she didn't want to share him. She looked at the rings on her fingers and tried to figure out how she could love a man, and yet have a lover she didn't want to share.

Her daughter came down for coffee and breakfast around 8 and saw the tension. She put her arms around her mother and told her softly, "Mom, it's ok. You can say no any time you want to. And if he hurts you, I'll rip his balls off and hang them from my luggage. Unless you buy me a car, and then I can hang them from the mirror."

They laughed at the joke and Silvia left to go to her bedroom. The younger woman sipped her coffee at the table, got another cup, and sat on the patio. The air was already warm, though she was in the shade of the house. She had on the button down pink satin top and tap pants set she had picked up the day before and as she lay on the lounge chair her thoughts went to her mother's explanations from the night before.

Sammy had zoomed on her, now watching as the woman's hands ran lightly up and down her top, finger finally stopping to circle her nipple. When the hand moved away, there was a distinct bump in the satin. Her left hand pulled up her top and slid into her pants while the right hand began unbuttoning the top. With only two buttons left at the bottom, her top was falling open and her hand reached in to cup her breast. As Sammy watched in awe, she fingered herself on the patio. Too far to hear, he knew when her shoulders lifted and her flat belly sucked in a few times that she had climaxed. For a minute she lay still, a happy smile on her lips.

Stacy was surprised by two things. First was that she had given in to her curiosity. Of course, she wasn't naked, but it was daytime. The second thing was that she had actually had an orgasm outside her house. And it felt good. She pulled her hand from her tap pants and pulled down on the top without closing any buttons. She lay with her breasts falling to her sides, pulling the top open down to her waist. It did feel sexy. She understood how her mother could get drawn to this.

It was an hour later when she went into the house, driven by the coffee she had consumed. For some reason she went to the basement to use the toilet, then to the utility room. Her mother's shorts, now dried and stiff in the crotch, were still on the floor. What would today bring, she wondered.

There was a brief stop in the kitchen to rinse her coffee cup, then it was upstairs to start her day. She first heard it when she reached the top step, then when she stopped to listen more closely, she realized it came from her parents' bedroom door. It was a woman's voice, a repeated, "Aahm, Aahm, Aahm, Aahm," that was half moan and half pant. Then she heard a male voice. Was the lover here? In her mother's bed? She reached for the door knob and turned.

The order to leave the door unlocked was a week old, yet Silvia still felt that tightness of shock when the door opened and Stacy stood there. mouth open, looking in. The sight that greeted her was her mother, naked, on her knees with her head on the bed. Her left arm was tied to her left lower leg, holding her bent over. Her right hand showed between her parted legs and the angle from the door allowed Stacy to see that fingers were buried inside the wet slit. In front of her was a laptop, and from that laptop came a male voice that was familiar. "Slave Silvia, why did you stop?"

That was enough for Stacy. She walked to where she could see the screen, talking as she moved. "My mother is not a ... YOU! What the fuck are you doing to my mother? Do you realize she's twice your age?"

Sammy's face on the computer screen smiled. Not a broad, happy smile, but cordial. "Hello Stacy. I'll start with what I'm doing. I'm trying to help your mother have one of her amazing, mind bending orgasms. I'm trying to help her fulfill a fantasy. And I'm using her as bait to draw you to the screen."

She sputtered now. "I'm not, no, she isn't bait for your game, and she's not a slave, and what's going on?"

"Honey," Silvia said softly. "Stop. Please listen to him."

Sammy waited to see if Stacy had more to say, and when she didn't, he spoke. "Your mother is willing. I'm not forcing her to do anything. I give you the same option. You have your own mind. You can walk out of the room or stay. You can call your father or you can help try to pull him out of the shell abuse put him into. It's your choice either way, but I need to know what that choice is."

The younger woman looked at the screen, at her mother, back at the screen, but she didn't move or make any indication she wanted to leave.

He decided enough time had passed. "Undress, slave Stacy. Do you know ropework?"

Her eyes flashed for a moment. "I'm not a ... oh what the fuck. And yes, I know ropes." With only two items of clothing, and one almost open already, she soon stood naked.

Sammy smiled. "Good girl. Then tie her right arm like her left. How many fingers did she have inside?"

"Uhm," she tried to recall the image. "I think it was three." Mom nodded.

"Slave Stacy, have you ever fisted anybody?" She shook her head. "In an hour, you will be able to say yes." The women looked at each other, eyes wide, yet understanding. "First, though, you must prime her. Spank her, both hands at once."

Stacy moved behind, raised both her hands, and brought them down hard on her mother's upturned ass. Silvia yelped and jerked, unable to move far with her arms tied to her legs. As she watched, two pink handprints appeared on her mother's ass.

"Good slave. Now, four more so we have a nice round five." Each swat brought a yelp and Stacy adjusted each time so by the end she was getting a really good, painful slap that led to louder yelps and new handprints. He then guided her to start fingering, using three fingers, making sure the folds were loose.

It took time, fingers stroking in, turning, spreading, then out, turning, spreading, back in. She was looking in amazement as her four wet fingers went in and out of her mother's folds, listening to the mewling of rising arousal. His instructions came again. Add the thumb, go in straight fingers, then curl them on the inside. She watched and felt the tight grip sliding up her fingers, onto dry skin now past the base of her thumb, curling her fingers as the wet band tightened around her hand and up to her wrist. She turned her hand, moved it a little in and out, and grew excited by the sound of her mother's aroused growls and moans.

Sammy smiled and watch, recognizing the look of wonder on Stacy's face. "Do you feel it, slave Stacy? Do you feel the power? The ability to give pleasure, to control it, or to unleash it?" Stacy nodded. "Other hand, fingers on her clit. Give her two orgasms like that." He was already hard and had a condom on his cock. The stroking began as soon as he saw Stacy reach her hand underneath her mother.

The first orgasm came quickly and brought loud moans from Silvia. The second had her thrashing in the ropes and soon begging Stacy to stop. Sammy saw it, though, in Stacy's eyes. She felt the power, and she wanted to use it. Sammy said two, so she began on the third. Her arms moved and especially the hand on Silvia's clit was moving as the bound woman cried out.

"Stacy.. oh shit .. no .. please stop... god stop .. I can't .. OHHH. .. fuck .. No, pplease ... shhiiiittt ... " and ending in a long, loud wailing moan as the third orgasm gripped her and held on for long seconds of pain and pleasure before Stacy pulled her wet hand from the clit and gave her mother three hard spanks, leading to another long wail without the tension of an orgasm.

Silvia breathed hard, coming down from her climactic perch. "Take your hand out," Sammy directed, "rub your hands together, and reach under her to squeeze her tits."

As if in a daze, Stacy did exactly as ordered. Her hands shook a little as the wet palms played with hard nipples, but she was reassured when her mother whispered, "That feels so good."

Sammy watched for a while, carefully removing the filled condom from his cock. "Now, slave Stacy, carefully roll her onto her back, make sure the computer is set where I can see you, and let her lick you to an orgasm."

Stacy looked at the screen. "But she's..."

"Twist your nipples, slave Stacy, twist them until you understand you should have your own pleasure."

She wasn't sure why, but she did it, crying out in pain as she twisted her own nipples. A minute later, her mother's soft tongue was coaxing sexual heat from her pussy and she was enjoying it. She began to understand why her mother was drawn to this guy half her age. He fed them, both, what they wanted. Of course there was no force, simply overcoming some basic inhibitions.

Her orgasm was intense when it came, bringing cries of sexual joy and release as her hips ground down on her mother's face. Her back arched, her eyes closed, and her face flushed. The tongue continued, with added intensity, and minutes later Stacy was again shuddering, arching her back, and crying out. From the fog of arousal she heard Sammy's voice telling her to get up.

"Is slave Silvia still wet?" He told her to lean back and use a finger to check and she affirmed that Silvia's pussy was, indeed, still wet. "Climb off and coat your fingers with her juice, then rub it onto her rings. Let her figuratively claim her pussy's control over her marriage. The rings are hers, her sex is hers. Make them one together." Stacy followed the instructions, feeling the rings sliding under her wet fingers, seeing the normal shine of metal and diamond replaced by shine of wetness.

"Very good," he told her. "Now untie her and stay in the room. Slave Silvia, go get a cup of coffee and be back here at 11."