The Neighbor Behind Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes master Sammy." Her voice was hoarse from her cries of orgasm and then the constant licking and tasting of Stacy. Stacy was surprised how easily she replied, though, and again saw a larger context for her cheating.

After Silvia left, he had Stacy spread her legs to the camera, lean back, and finger herself while they talked. "So, now you know the mystery man." He was very matter of fact.

"Yes," she answered, "and I should hate you for making my mother cheat. But I don't for some reason. Maybe because I can see that she craves a master in her life, and I know my dad isn't that person."

His smile was disarming. "Oh, but I think he could be. He has something locked inside, and I want to help free him from it. But I can't do it alone. And, while we work on that, you and your mother might as well express your wild sides."

"Nngg, by wild sides I take it you mean let you fuck us whenever you want to. MNNHhnng." The fingering was beginning to push her to a higher state of arousal.

"Ahh, Stacy, I've watched you both for years, and enjoyed everything I saw. But I honestly never considered actually fucking your mother until that day when I knew she had to come outside naked to get the key. And I did give her a choice."

Stacy nodded, her eyes getting a little glassy now. "She said you did. MMgnnn. And me?"

"I should have knocked on your door years ago and asked you out, but I was sure the popular, pretty girl would turn down the skinny nerd with the camera. Unlike her, I have long hoped to fuck you, and imagined, well, there's work before imagining."

Suddenly her fingers moved faster. "Oh fuck, you imagined us together. You want to see my pussy? You want to make me cum? OHHhffuucckk.. Well ... shiiiittt ... here you ... ahhgahh ... foogooogugugGGFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!"

As she slowed her touch and recovered, he said softly, "Yes, I want to see, I want to fuck, and I want to hold you while we watch suns rise and set. At least I think I do. Obviously there's also a compatibility issue to think about."

She looked at him, realizing he was serious. "Ok, lover, you wanted to talk without mom here. Start talking, and don't distract me with fingering no matter how much I enjoy it."

Suddenly he looked totally deflated. "I didn't intend for things to get this crazy. There was an opportunity, I grabbed it, next thing I'm master Sammy and I'm rolling with it. I need to get your father playing the game because I don't want to keep fucking your mother.

Stacy sat up and looked at him. "Your bedside manner, doctor, needs some work. Do you know how that sounds to me?"

He moved his head as he looked from the computer to the pictures. "Probably about how it feels to me. She's a beautiful woman, and she is HOT when her motor starts, but she's his, and that's how it should be. I've got some ideas on how to maybe make that work, because otherwise, I don't know. I can't keep this up, but she'll be so lonely without somebody."

Now her mouth dropped open. "Wait, are you serious? You're telling me you keep fucking her because you don't want her to feel lonely? You don't get anything out of it?"

Sammy looked back at her, still not smiling. "Of course I get something out of it. She's an animal, she's experienced, and she takes whatever I give her. But that should go to him," he pointed toward the picture next to the bed, "and I'd rather be doing it with you." As he ended his voice faded and he looked at the floor, or actually his keyboard.

Stacy stared at the computer. "You told my mother to leave the room for an hour so you could tell me you'd rather fuck me than her. Is that right?"

He avoided her look. "I'm throwing it out for you."

"What happened to slave Stacy?"

"Do you want to be my slave? I'll be over tonight to fuck you. You can be my slave then. Right now, time is passing and I want to talk about my idea for unusual marriage counseling." She waited, looking at the camera. "What, the slave thing? Look, your mother wants to be a slave. It worked to have two of you called slave, but I'm not about to force this issue. Stacy, I want to get to know you better, despite starting off in kind of an odd way."

"Kind of? Shit, you really could have just knocked on the door, but maybe you're right. So you can prove to me that I should date you or serve you or whatever. That's out of the way now, so let's talk."

Silvia was watching the clock. She wanted to be as close to one hour as possible. A good slave is prompt, she told herself. Really, she had no idea. Being a slave was a vague concept until he started giving her orders. Then it was like she couldn't refuse. Obeying Sammy's commands was arousing, exciting, and, she had to admit, completely wrong.

She went upstairs and entered the room as close as she could to on time. Sammy told her they were waiting for her and she needed to take the rope and tie Stacy's hands behind her back. Silvia did so. Stacy was told to kneel on the bed, legs spread. Silvia was told to get her wand and use it on Stacy, bringing her to three orgasms. Stacy mumbled that he was never happy with one of anything and he raised it to four.

It took over half an hour to get her aroused and through the string of orgasms. At one point he waited until she was close and told her mother to take the wand away. When she finally had her third orgasm, she was twisting and screaming with one of the strongest she had ever had. After the fourth, Sammy told her to remain like that until he untied her later. Silvia would need to help her with eating and using the toilet. They stared at him, but he just smiled and logged off, wondering if they would do it.

Stacy realized he was trying to make her dependent, and who better to depend on than her mother. It gave Silvia something to do, somebody to keep an eye on, and filled a need she had. She thought about their talk, his plan, and realized he was really quite the thinker. He just hadn't thought very well when he started, but there was a chance, at least, that it would lead to something good. As he had said, though, it would help move the relationship to better times, or blow it up completely.

The day passed without major incident. During dinner, Silvia teased her daughter a little by offering food or a drink and then taking it away. Both were now aware he was likely watching, and taking pictures, when they were near the glass door. After dinner, Silvia poured them each a glass of wine, then made Stacy sit and look at hers while Silvia drank half of hers. With a laugh she then went to her daughter and helped her with her glass.

The dependency brought out some questions about when Stacy and Justin were young, how Silvia and Mitch had managed to keep things going despite the unhappiness of Silvia, and who was their favorite child. Of course Silvia made up lots of reasons it was Justin and they laughed. It was a time of getting to know each other at a deeper level, and Silvia risked asking about her daughter's sexual exploits at college.

Stacy was unusually forthcoming about good sex, bad sex, and just plain horny sex. The incident with the couple interested and surprised Silvia, but it had gone fairly well and she thought maybe the two women could have something like that with Sammy. Stacy kept quiet about plans for now. Sammy wanted to do something tomorrow, and of course tomorrow night he would want a last fuck in their house. Then it would be Thursday and everything had to go right.

As the sun was setting, Silvia opened the back door and they went deeper into the house to sit on the stairs, mother and daughter side by side, naked. "You just open up and let him in?" Stacy asked. Silvia nodded, her hand moving down between her legs. "Not yet, mom," Stacy chided her. Embarrassed at being caught, her mother put her hands back on her knees.

Finally there was movement in the darkness followed by the sound of the door sliding shut. Silvia dropped off the step and knelt, facing the door, hands behind her head. After a short hesitation, Stacy joined her. Sammy walked up and ran his hands through their hair.

"Ahh, my two slave sluts, waiting for their master." He unzipped his shorts and let them fall. There was nothing underneath and his cock flopped into the air. He was surprised that Stacy gasped a little. "Show me you're happy I'm here. No hands, just mouths."

There was no hesitation with Silvia, and without competition of any sort she took half his cock into her mouth just as a start. Stacy was less thrilled at the boldness, but joined in after a few seconds, licking and sucking his balls. She was surprised to find a pleasant taste there. He had apparently washed up and applied something to enhance the fragrance and taste. Without hands it was challenging getting her mother to back up on the shaft, but she finally got her mouth around it from the underside and slid up and down, tongue pressed firmly so that he twitched and moaned a little. In the darkness, he thought he saw her wink at him.

The two mouths were working together in an amazing harmony and he wasn't going to last long with so much stimulation. "Ok, slaves, up the stairs to slave Stacy's room. Silvia laying on the bed, ass hanging over. Stacy legs spread over Silvia's hips, bent over to suck nipples. Go."

He went up slowly and undressed in the hallway. When he entered the bedroom he saw them in the glow of a low light lamp. Stacy's ass and Silvia's pussy were the most obvious adornments in the room. Sammy decided to tease them, especially Stacy. Walking up behind, he ran his hands up her thighs to her hips, bent to kiss the cheeks of her ass, then reached down to run his nails behind her knees. He dropped between Silvia's legs and, to her frustration, began licking Stacy's inner thighs.

His fingers teased at the wet folds of the mother while he slowly licked his way up to the wet folds of the daughter. When he had licked her inner and outer folds and had her squirming, he moved under her a little and closed his lips on her clit, sucking it. The moan now was no longer soft. "Lower yourself until you are belly to belly."

Silvia had felt deprived, not happy with sharing her lover, but her reward was to be the first one he entered. She had the joy of feeling his long cock sliding in and out, while Stacy was left with only the sensation of his body moving back and forth between her legs. He pulled free, rose a couple of inches, and slid into Stacy. That was where he really wanted to be. He brought his palms down on her ass, spanking her 5 times as he had told her to do to her mother earlier in the day. He returned to Silvia again, pumping until he felt the tingling sensation beginning in his belly, but she made his upcoming move easier by climaxing.

Sammy slowed a little to extend himself while he let her down, then he moved up and was once again in Stacy, starting slow and building speed. She responded well, having been primed by his mouth before he ever entered her. His climax, throbbing as he shot streams of cum into her, pushed her over and she climaxed. Silvia was in full awareness by then and helped by kissing Stacy and pulling her nipples, which gave an extra kick to the orgasm that was already cresting.

Sammy untied the wrists and stayed inside Stacy, who looked down in shock at her mother, who released and gently rubbed the younger woman's nipples. Stacy noticed some of her saliva had dripped onto her mother's face. "What did we just do?" she asked softly.

"We just shared a man, honey," Silvia replied. "Not exactly your, uh, the experience you told me about, but, well, I'd never done that before."

"Who is going to clean me?" Sammy was fading and knew he had to clean up or drip on the carpet. He was surprised how quickly Stacy turned to claim her place with his cock in her mouth. He could see the pain in Silvia's eyes as she realized she was losing her lover. His insides were in turmoil and he hoped he could finish the night.

Unable to reach his cock, Silvia dropped to the floor and put her head between Stacy's legs to get what she could from Sammy. Feeling his cock stirring in Stacy's mouth, he stepped back and pointed down. She understood and soon her tongue and lips were working on Silvia. He stepped back to watch the 69 and listen to the building moans. Stacy's fingers were spreading the lips open, then her hand swung out and slid under Silvia's leg, pointer finger finding and sliding into Silvia's ass after only a pause.

The surprised sound that came from Silvia was soon followed by a similar process putting Silvia's finger into Stacy's ass. Slurps and sucks and licks and moans became a symphony that was lifting his cock back to hardness. By the time they each had climaxed, with twisting and arching and muffled moans as they licked their counterpart, he was nearly ready to go again. He saw the chair at Stacy's makeup table and pulled it over near the women.

"Stacy on my right side, Silvia on my left, heads on my thighs. Good girls." He ran his hands through their hair, over their cheeks, he bent and reached for their breasts, realizing they were about the same size. "Tomorrow you will not see me on the computer. I want you to drive to Bear Creek Park at 9:30 and park in the south parking area. Take the Orange/Blue trail until the split, then take the Blue trail until the duck pond. I will meet you there. Wear no underwear, but you may wear the shirt and shorts of your choice."

Silvia first, then Stacy, replied with, "As you wish, master."

"When we finish there, we will have a dinner together, then we will return here and I will leave to prepare for the next day."

Stacy watched her mother raise her head, fear showing in her eyes. Stacy knew she was afraid this would be the last night, the last fuck, with Sammy. He did have a nice cock, and he used it well. But he was right. Her place was with the man she married, not with the neighbor boy who lived behind them. Besides, after hearing him out, Stacy liked him. He had guessed right, that the popular girl would never go out with the nerd, but he was really deep and had put a lot of thought, and understanding, into his plan. It was audacious, but if it worked the result could be amazing.

"And now, my girls, you've gotten me excited again and I think you should do something about that."

This time Stacy was not going to give up her spot and she quickly pounced on his cock, taking it halfway, looking at her surprised mother, and then dropping to the base and holding herself there. Silvia looked up at the man who had been her lover for the past month and saw his eyes almost glow with the sensations he was getting. Sighing, realizing her favored place was gone, likely forever, she licked his balls.

Sammy was grunting and leaning back before Stacy gave up the cock, and before that she had only briefly shared it. She had her hand in her mother's hair and moved the head, pushing her mouth down over the cock. She leaned forward and whispered, "Don't swallow it, bitch," and started using her hand to move Silvia's head up and down. "Suck it, yes, suck that cock you slave slut. Take it all." She pushed Silvia's head all the way down, felt the gag begin, and pulled her back up, but by then Sammy was grunting and scooting himself forward on the chair.

Stacy grabbed her mother with both hands now and moved her up and down the cock while Sammy grunted, gasped, and grunted again. She knew he was pumping now, launching his semen into her mother's mouth. As he relaxed, Stacy held the head in place, telling her mother to suck the drops from him. When she was satisfied, she lifted her mother's mouth and put her own lips to the ones spattered with cum. Mouths opened and they shared the cum, swirling their tongues in each other's mouths until Stacy was satisfied and pulled away, whispering, "Now, swallow," and they swallowed together.

He looked at her and she glanced in his direction, smiling. "Slave Stacy, you are one crazy bitch," he moaned. Silvia saw cum oozing out and quickly moved in to suck it up, then sat back as he stood to leave. "Tomorrow, remember." He went to the hallway, put on his clothes, and went downstairs.

When they knew he was gone, mother looked at her daughter. "I suppose if I have to lose him, at least he's lost to somebody I love."

Stacy got a smirk on her face and looked at her mother. "Oh, you love me? Then let's get on my bed and you can prove it." They laughed as Stacy guided her to another 69 and they didn't stop until each had climaxed twice.

They made sure the back door was locked, their phones were plugged in with timers set, then they climbed into the parents' king sized bed, naked, and held each other. Silvia commented that she hadn't held Stacy in bed in at least 16 years. Stacy commented that it probably felt more comforting then, but it felt better now. Then they were quiet and sleep pulled them under it's current.

The next morning they drove to the park. As they pulled into the entrance, Silvia suddenly asked, "If we're taking him home, how did he get here?"

Stacy patted her leg. "Mom, he's here. Don't worry so much about how."

She parked and sat back. "Stacy, honey, I want to be honest. This has awakened things inside me. If your father won't start being a little more adventurous, I feel I'll probably need to divorce him so I can look for that more adventurous guy. That thought has me almost sick."

Now Stacy held her mother's hand. "Mom, for now, don't think about it. I'm sure the park is beautiful, the reason he chose this place is beautiful, and you are beautiful. Besides, if Sammy's plan works, you might be happily surprised."

Silvia looked at her daughter. "Why is he hiding the plan from me? I'm kind of involved, you know?"

Before she could catch herself, Stacy looked out the window, past her mother. She got her eyes back to a lock as soon as she could. "I'll tell you one thing. The plan relies on telling him about you and Sammy. Without that, there is no plan. If it fails, you'll probably be divorced anyway."

"He has no right to do that. That's my domain, my responsibility ..." Stacy cut her off with a motion.

"Mom, it's a good plan, but he has to be kind of brutal about it. He'll be with dad, I'll be with you. Now, please, no more questions, no more sick to stomach. Let's just do today."

They came into the clearing around the duck pond and saw him immediately. He was about 15 feet from a butterfly on a flower, zoom lens atop a monopod, carefully trying to get the angle and look he could see in his mind. They could see his finger moving on the shutter button and they waited patiently for him to finish. Each woman wondered in her own way how a guy who could be such a hard lover could seek out such a peaceful image to capture.

"Welcome, ladies," he called out. "How about a couple of pictures of my favorite girls with the pond in the background?" He posed them standing, leaning on each other, daughter supporting a backward leaning mother, mother holding daughter from behind.

"Ok, I've got a few other spots picked out." Sammy picked up a backpack and put it over one shoulder before walking up and kissing each of them. A few people were around and gave odd looks as he kissed two women of such different ages on the lips, but they were his girls and he wasn't backing down for strangers.

The three of them walked along the path for a while, then he found an animal path leading to the side and guided them there. After a few twists and turn in the path, they were hidden by leaves from the main path. Behind a pile of rocks he stopped and told them to lift their shirts off their arms, so the shirts hung over their shoulders.

Silvia again was quick to respond, while Stacy looked around. Soon the both had their shirts over their shoulders, breasts showing proudly, and he had them hold each other's shirt as if lifting it at arm's length. Then he was snapping pictures. He told them to kiss, had Stacy playfully pull her mother's shirt from behind. Then the shirts were put back and it was on to the next location.