The Neighbor Behind Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a series where he had them leaning naked on a large rock, looking at each other, hands on asses, reaching for each other in an angle that showed breasts, they went to a glade and he pulled sandwiches, snack chips, and apple slices from his backpack. They chatted as they ate lunch, the women impressed with his ability to pose them and the artistic views he chose.

After lunch there were a few more stops for pictures. In the later afternoon, when the girls had no idea where they were in the park, he stopped them and told them to strip completely and leave their clothes on some rocks, then stand among a group of trees, each tree a few inches in diameter.

He pulled a pair of handcuffs from his backpack and walked up to Silvia, putting the handcuff around her right wrist and one of the trees. He stopped to kiss her, running his hands over her body, especially her ass, until she was grinding on him. He told her to open his shorts and she did, then he stepped away as she mewled her disappointment.

Another pair of handcuffs came out and he cuffed Stacy's left wrist to a tree about 6 feet from where her mother's wrist was cuffed. Again, he kissed her, told her to push down his shorts and then to stroke him. She complied with a smile, though she knew her mother would be sad it wasn't her.

One last pair of cuffs. One end went onto Stacy's free wrist, the other on Silvia's. When he stepped back, the women were cuffed arms spread to each other between the trees. He got his camera and started clicking from all sides, careful to avoid getting their clothes or his backpack in the picture.

With the pictures done, he moved behind Silvia and ran his fingers over her body while rubbing his cock on the curve of her ass as it spread downward from her waist. With her hands cuffed, she could only receive and her frustration was obvious. He moved to Stacy and applied the same procedure with the same result. It was diabolical. He could manipulate them while they were unable to do anything except receive it.

Moving back and forth, he caressed, then squeezed, then mashed and twisted their breasts, hearing their moans get deeper with each new level. His hand reached from behind to cup and finger and squeeze their pussies, and they moved their hips. Then he stood in front and grabbed breasts, pussies, whatever he felt like until they were moaning and wet.

Silvia broke the silence. "Please, master, fuck me." He looked at her. "And," she added looking down, ashamed and feeling abandoned, "please finish in Stacy." There was a soft sob at the end and it nearly broke his heart. It was necessary, however, and he nodded. "You are making a great sacrifice, sl ... Silvia. It will be as you wish."

He moved up in front of her and gripped her ass, lining up his cock and sliding it all the way in at once, moving at a steady pace until their bellies met. He began thrusting, his finger moving down to find and massage her clit. He might move to the other girl, but he could not bring himself to do that without leaving Silvia with an orgasm.

Once she came and her legs were shaking, he moved to Stacy, lined up and pushed in, squeezed her breasts, then gripped her ass and began thrusting hard and fast. She responded, bucking her hips and letting him use her. Her climax arrived as he had fired into her and was slowing, but she had it. He kissed her lovingly as she stood there, legs shaking, handcuffed between a tree and her mother. He lingered with Stacy, then got the key and released Stacy first.

As he was unlocking Silvia from the tree, he pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "You are an amazing woman and I'm going to fight to get you the fuck you want from the man you really want." She smiled and kissed him before he could move away.

Dinner and the drive home were a bit anti-climactic after the day in the park. He wanted to share the pictures, but knew a crowded restaurant was not the place. In the end, Silvia parked in her garage, they all got out, and he thanked them for trusting him today. It surprised them both, but then he asked them to trust him tomorrow. He looked at Stacy and asked, "You have it?"

She nodded, and Silvia looked on confused and a little afraid. But he did ask her to trust him. They kissed, tongues and lips and hands all over bodies, and then he excused himself and went out a door to the back yard, letting himself out through the gate in the rear of the fence.

Silvia and Stacy looked at each other and talked softly. Tonight they would just enjoy each other and have wine. Maybe a bottle of two, but just wine.

They slept together in the big bed again, naked, mother holding daughter, and talked for a few minutes about how much they loved each other and had enjoyed the past few days. Silvia turned off the light, and they drifted into sleep for the last time in the world they had known for years.