The Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Don goes over Tom's for a card game.
1k words
4.13
12.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Game

I rested up the whole day before the evening card game at Tom's. If there was going to be any man-to-man fun, I wanted to be ready. I laid out in the sun for an hour and at four in the afternoon I had a bowl of clear soup, wanting my love canal to be clean. At five I was in the bath tub having a sexy bubble bath. Next, I trimmed all my hair around my ass and balls. I wanted to be ready just in case one of the boys was as horny as me. I dressed in a bulky shirt and baggy khaki pants. I didn't want to show off my goods. Let them earn a peek.

At 6:30 I took the party tray out of the fridge. I bought it for the card game and a small gift for Tom. I got to Tom's ahead of time to help with anything that was needed for the game. Tom's house was well furnished. A three bedroom, two bath with a large family room that will be used for the card game tonight.

"Don, thanks for coming over," Tom said.

"Happy you asked me," I handed him the snack tray. "A little something for us to munch on." I smiled at him.

"Oh hell. You didn't have to." He gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and placed the tray on a table next to the rum, vodka, gin, and bourbon. An ice chest was under the table with the mixers.

At seven o'clock Dale and Gerry arrived. Dale was dressed in blue jeans and a summer dress shirt that was not tucked in. His brown hair was cut short, and he wore glasses. He looked fit standing at six feet and weighing about two hundred pounds.

"Boys this is my neighbor Don," Tom said. "Don this Dale and Gerry."

We shook hands and the three of us eyed each other. Gerry, about 39, was only five feet five with a bit of a gut but has a sexy smile and nice lips. The doorbell rang again, and Tom went to the door while the three of us make ourselves a drink. Tom came into the game room and introduced Nick, a newcomer like me, to everyone. Nike looked about sixty, six feet and thin, no more than one hundred forty pounds. He wore tight-fitting black trousers and a white t-shirt that showed off his large nipples.

The first two hours the five of us played 21 and mostly shot the shit not caring who won. Gerry and Dale asked all the questions wanting to get to know Nick and me. I sat between Dale and Gerry.

We took a break at ten and got more ice and a new bottle of vodka that Nick had brought. I saw Tom and Dale sneak outside and kissed as they grouped each other. Nike went to the bathroom with Gerry close behind. I wanted to jerkoff but hoped the night would get raunchier.

When Tom and Dale came back inside, they both had hard cocks that were very visible. The five of us a bit buzzed from the drinks we had and asked Tom to lower the lights in the game room just enough that we could still see our cards.

Dale said, " I want to play Truth or Dare."

"No-No. Let's play strip poker," Gerry said.

Nick was laughing when he said, "How about a kid's game like spin the bottle. We have a few empties here." He held up an empty bottle of Gin.

"Don, what do you want to play." Tom asked.

"I'm go to go with whatever," I said. "Spin the bottle would be the fastest way to get to know everyone for me and Nick." I smiled at the guys as Gerry played with my thigh.

"I agree," Nick said.

Tom took the bottle and said, "Okay, thirty minutes of spin the bottle and then strip poker. First guy who is completely naked sucks the rest of us."

"How long of a blow job?" Dale asked.

"Sixty seconds." Tom said. "Spin the bottle is a French kiss and no longer than thirty seconds." He showed the stop watch he held in his hand.

Dale spun the bottle, and it landed on Nick. We all cheered while they tongue fucked each other.

The next three spins landed on me and by the time the last tongue left my suck I had a raging hardon. The only guy that I didn't kiss was Tom who forgot to time the kisses and a half hour passed.

It was strip poker time. Tom loss to hands right off the bat and sat in his boxers. Shoes and socks didn't count. I did good until I lost two in the row and was in my jockey shorts. I really wanted to lose and get busy on my knees.

Nick only lost once. Gerry was fully dressed. The next hand would have Tom, Dale, Nick. or me sucking cock. Tom was dealt a pair of Jacks. Dale got three sevens. Gerry received a pair of nines. Nick lucked out with a full house. I only had King high and lost my underwear and was cheered when I fell to my knees in front of the host and suck his beauty of a cock in my mouth. The best cock belonged to Gerry, and I didn't want to let it out of my suck.

After I sucked the last cock, I stood up and said, "High card can come home with me and have your way with my mouth and pussy."

Tom shuffled the cards; Gerry got a five, Nick got a nine, Dale a Jack, and Tom got an Ace.

He smiled when he saw that he won and said, "We can stay here."

Tom and I walked the three guys to the door, kissed them good-bye and watched them leave.

Fun was about to begin.