The Neighborhood Party

Story Info
A fun night of drinks, dance and sex.
2.5k words
4.16
6.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Neighborhood Party

My wife and I volunteer for a large event in town. It covers 4 days and brings in thousands of people. We work the morning breakfast so we have time off in the afternoon. The sponsor brings in professional chefs from Norway and that's what makes things interesting. They are great folks to work with and are always ready to party.

One gentleman's name is Paul. He is very good looking and muscular, let alone having the Norwegian accent. My wife is always ready to work when he is around and she can't stop talking about him to her friends. Two of the ladies, Ellen and Beth, are knock outs. I don't want to be cliché, but these gals are your dream Norwegian women. Ellen has long blond hair, dreamy blue eyes and long legs. She has a small chest and frame. When Ellen looks at you, it makes you wonder what she is thinking. She told me once that her and her friends love to go topless at the beach back home. I am not sure how long I stood there shocked until she smiled and walked away.

Now, Beth on the other hand is a complete opposite. She has the same long blond hair and deep blue eyes. She is very outgoing and says it like it is. She is a little shorter than Ellen, but she has a huge chest. This was her first trip with the Chefs. She stated that she just had a baby and it was great to get away and have some fun. Little did I know how much fun she wanted to have.

On the last day of the event, the sponsor throws a big party. The bartenders are instructed to keep the tables covered with beer and drinks. I volunteered to be the DD (designated driver) early on, so everyone would be safe and have rides home or to their motels. I was actually having a great time, sipping diet coke and smoking a cigar. It was also fun watching my wife slam down one drink after another, (remember, she doesn't drink much).

One other person that needs mention is Kim. She is a good friend of ours. She is older, 55+, but she does have a nice body. She is the friend that everyone has that has to be involved in everything. She is a busy body that loves to jump into everyone's conversation and needs to be the center of attention. Little did I know how much of the center of attention she would be tonight.

As the party progressed, people needed rides, so I was off. I would make a trip, come back, check on my wife, who was glued to Paul on the dance floor, and then take someone for another ride. I had to drop a young lady off at a motel, when she asked me if I would walk her to her room. Since it wasn't the greatest motel in the area, I told her I would. Now remember I am sober and thinking clearly that I was just doing a good deed, nothing else. When we got to the young lady's room, I didn't even know her, she opened the door, grabbed my collar and planted a fantastic kiss on my lips. She broke the kiss and stepped back into the room. She told me I deserved a tip for being such a gentleman. I stood there just dumbfounded on what to do or say, (remember I was the sober one). I told her I was glad that she was safe in her room and goodnight. I turned and walked down the hall and I heard her door close after I was a long ways away. I still wonder if she stood there waiting for me to turn around.

I got back to the party and things were going strong. The music was blaring and drinks flowing strong. I saw Ellen and Beth sitting by themselves. Ellen was wearing a full length dress that didn't show much, whereas Beth, had a low-cut shirt on, which showed off lots of cleavage. We were having a great chat when "Miss Nosey Body", Kim, bounced over. When I say "Bounced", I mean she moved so her large breasts moved all over. She came over and sat on my lap and made stupid comment about how safe she felt, and how she liked the seat. She then got up, spun around and shoved her tits in my face. She was making more comments about her tits, when her husband came over and drug her off to his table. Ellen and Beth and I laughed as we watched her. She looked like a lost puppy taken out of the party. Beth shocked me when she stated that Kim had very large breasts. I must have been staring at Beth's when she stated, "at least mine are baby boobs". Ellen stated she would love to have her "Baby boobs" any day. Beth shocked me when she said, "Someday"

I was enjoying the conversation when I realized that my wife was nowhere to be seen. I mentioned it to the girls and Ellen said she was a big girl and she could take care of herself. I thought this was an odd comment but shrugged it off. I got up to use the restroom and on the way back, I thought I would step outside for some air. I walked around the corner of the building and noticed a couple making out. It looked as if they were really getting into it. I couldn't make out who it was, so I decided to sneak a little closer to get a better look. To my surprise, it was my wife and Paul. My wife gets very horney when she drinks and by the looks of things, she was very horney. My wife had Paul against the wall and was humping his leg while deeply kissing him. Someone came out the side door of the building and disturbed them. My wife straightened her cloths and grabbed Paul's hand and led him back in.

I waited a little while then walked back in the front door. I noticed Kim standing on a chair, twirling around like a stripper. I walked up to the bar for a fresh soda, when my wife walked up and grabbed my ass. She asked if I was mad that she was drinking and dancing. I told her no, and have fun. I was having a blast watching everyone. She gave me a French kiss and said thank you. She staggered back out on the dance floor with some gal I did not know. (Side note; Kim saw this and jumped off her chair to get in between them and shake her stuff).

The bar was getting ready to close down and our neighbor stated that we could move the party to their house. A plan was made and I borrowed my friend's suburban so I wouldn't have to make as many trips. When I hollered "Load Up" I figured about 8 people would get in. When I looked back, I lost count at 16 and every one was giggling where their hands were. I made another run to the bar to make sure everyone was taken care of. When I got back to the neighbors, it was going on. The music was cranked and the fire pit outside was blazing. Jim stated that the neighbors wouldn't mind, because they were all here.

I made my rounds saying "Hi" and getting multiple kisses. I was worried about my car sitting at the bar so decided to walk back and get it. I returned and noticed Beth standing outside by herself. I walked up afraid something was wrong. She stated everything was ok and she just wanted to step away for a second. She asked me for a cigarette which shocked me. She stated that her husband wouldn't let her smoke so she only did it when he wasn't around. She asked me if I wanted to know what else her husband won't let her do. Before I could answer, she leaned in and planted a long, hot kiss on me. I wasn't going to object so I continued the kiss. I let my hands move around Beth's beautiful body, receiving moans when I hit the sensitive spots.

All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and here was Ellen. She asked if she could get in on this and started kissing me. Beth, meanwhile, got down on her knees, relieved my hard cock from my pants and started sucking. I was in heaven. One beautiful women kissing my, allowing my hand to go where ever they wanted and another beautiful one sucking my cock. Beth was going wild on my cock and I knew I wouldn't last long. I told Beth to lay on the picnic table and let me eat her cunt.

Beth slid off her pants and I went to work on her perfect bald pussy. Ellen lifted off her shirt and bra and stated, "Finally, I get the Baby Boobs". Ellen continued to suck on Beth's huge boobs as I licked and fingered her cunt and ass. Ellen stepped up on the table, lifted her dress and planted her pussy on Beth's face. I could see in the dim light that Ellen had a nice bushy blond bush. She was rocking back and forth on Beth's face, making her closer and closer to an orgasm. Ellen leaned forward and asked me if she could finish Beth. I walked around and got behind Ellen and slowly slid my cock up her pussy.

Both girls were close to cumming and so was I. I picked up the pace on Ellen and she did the same to Beth. Ellen was the first to scream out, which sent me to the edge. I pulled out of Ellen and slipped my cock into Beth's waiting mouth. Beth let out a muffled groan as I shot load after load of cum into her mouth. Ellen rolled off of Beth and helped her clean up the mess on her face. I stood back and admired these two beautiful women making out in the moon light. It looked like these two women were going for round two. I buttoned up and left them to have fun.

I walked around the side of the house when I notice a basement light on. I looked in and low and behold, here was my topless wife with about 3/4 of Paul's cock in her mouth. My wife is a great cock sucker, but even better when she is drunk. Paul was leaning back with his eyes closed having a great time. My wife must have sensed he was getting close, because she stood up, slipped down her pants and bent over a chair. As Paul approached, she slapped her own ass, then pulled her ass cheeks apart. My wife and I have had anal sex a few times and my wife wasn't a big fan of it. Now my wife if set to take a cock larger than mine in her ass. As I hoped, Paul lined up and started to slip his cock in my wife's ass. She seemed to be enjoying it as she threw her head back with each hard thrust. Paul was getting on the edge as he picked up the pace. He suddenly pull out of her ass and shot his load all over her back. My wife almost fell over as her legs buckled giving signs of a huge orgasm. I left them alone to finish up and decided to check the back yard.

I got to the back yard and noticed a group of people standing next to the fire pit. I could not make out what they were saying, since the music was still cranked up loud. I got close and could see Kim, fully naked, on top of some guy I didn't recognize. She had a cock in one hand and another in her mouth. I looked over to the corner of the yard and her husband was passed out. I thought to myself that he won't be pulling her off this time. I'm not the kind of guy who passes up two opportunities in one night, so I stepped up behind her and prepared to fuck her ass. The guy she was on slowed for a second, so that was my chance to send my missile home. Kim let out a load scream that was stopped short by some guy shoving his dick in her mouth. From my vantage point, it looked as if Kim was very good at deep throating a cock.

I slid in and out of her ass slowly, not wanting to end too fast. I reached up, grabbed her huge tits and pulled and twisted on her nipples. The scenes going on were too much for me, so I picked up the pace and dumped my second load of the night in Miss Busy Body's ass. That must have been the turning point for every one cause the guy under her let out a groan and drove hard into her cunt. One guy came on her face and it looked as though the other guy came in her mouth. We all stepped back as Kim staggered around nude, rubbing her ass. I am sure she had no idea what happened in her ass.

I walked back along the side of the house to see if my wife was still at it, but they had left the basement. I figured I would go check on Beth and Ellen, but they were not around either. I found my wife sitting on the step by herself. She told me she was extremely drunk and wanted to go home. I helped her across the street to our house and in the door. Once inside the house, she gave me a long hot kiss. She leaned back and pulled of her shirt and I noticed she didn't have a bra on, not sure if she had one on all night or not. She led me to the bedroom and told me she was going to fuck me like never before. I stripped like a flash and laid on the bed. My wife crawled on top of me and put my cock in her wet cunt. I asked her if she had fun tonight and she said she did. She mentioned that Fucking Kim kept butting in every time she tried to talk to Paul. She then stated that she hoped someone fucked her in the ass to shut her up. My wife then mentioned, while she was bouncing up and down on my cock, that she saw Beth and Ellen sitting outside on the picnic table. She said she thought about asking if the wanted to have sex, but figured they wouldn't be into that. She mentioned how great Beth's tits looked and she would love to suck on them. With that being said, she bounced one last time and started her shaking orgasm. She rolled off of me and immediately passed out.

I got up to get a glass of water and noticed lights were still on next door. Maybe I should go back over and check the neighbors.