All Comments on 'The Neighborhood Slave'

by Gizmosgurl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Racist crap

Please stop writing, you have absolutely no talent! I would give you negative stars but even that would be a compliment to this horrific garbage!

thespinsterthespinsterabout 3 years ago
not good

The story was not consistent and it was a horrible story. Please proofread your story before submitting. In one paragraph he threw his pants on the bed and in the next he was unzipping his pants. I would never tell you to stop writing but try to get an editor next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NOT THE BEST

but parts had me turned on how he took her for his pleasure

the way most black men take my wife

james_38671 yahoo

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
NOT SURE

why it had to be a rape type situation..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start. Keep trying.

Just some constructive criticism, some proof reading would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely hot! I'd love to be you and look forward to all that black loe and happily raise all their black babies.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

The violence and abuse portrayed here is more racist than the interracial aspect of the story.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Theres nothing more exciting then a Strong Black Man that knew how to Take me and Make me his slut. There used to be a guy I seen in Porn name Mr Marcus I always wanted to fantasize about and wonder how he would Take me and make me feel on the end of him.

needlemanneedlemanover 1 year ago

looking forward to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGizmosgurl@Gizmosgurl
26-year-old female new to writing. Hope you enjoy my work. If you have ideas please let me know.