The Neighborhood Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Savannah, a single mom futa encounters the neighborhood slut.
1.2k words
4.16
36.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aman671
Aman671
31 Followers

It was a cool Sunday morning here at Northwich, a small town known for its friendly occupants and its male stripper bars. The sun was just setting in as middle aged futa, Savannah Vega woke up and stretched her limbs.

"Today's the day huh." Savannah said. Today was the day that she was going to meet her daughter's boyfriend. Her daughter, Angela was known to be quite antisocial ever since moving away from her father, so it suprised her when she learned that she had found a someone, let alone a lover.

DING. The sound of Savannah's phone popped up. Reaching on top of her nightstand, Savannah picked up her phone. Looking at her mobile device, she saw that she had gotten a message from her friend and neighbor Harley.

The message read "Girl, check this out." Attached to the text was a video. Out of curiosity, Savannah played the it.

Immediately, Savannah's cock sprang up and her face began to blush.

"Yesss, god you know how to suck cocks." The voice of her friend appeared in the video. In the video, a young man wearing a masquerade mask was giving her friend the blowjob of her life. Harley, who was a single mother like herself always talked about hiring a male escort but Savannah never thought she would fuffill that statement.

Savannah's breath got heavier as her lust then got the better of her. Her hands trailed down to her pants, exposing her 12 inch cock. "Fucking lucky." Savannah said with jealousy. Savannah's sexual needs were never fufilled anymore ever since she moved away from her cheating ex husband. "Stupid bastard." Savannah exclaimed recalling her past.

Her hand stroked her hardened meat as she pictured herself getting sucked of like in the video. She pictured the young man with his silky black hair and blue eyes looking up to her as he sucked her cock. After minutes of self inflicting pleasure she felt her cock twitch. "Shit, I'm gonna cum!" Savannah's 12 incher bursted with ropes of cum launching into the air and falling onto her stomach. "Fuck, I came alot." Savannah said while looking at the large mess she made.

After her masturbation session, Savannah took a shower and then headed down stairs to prepare breakfast.

"Morning mom!" her daughter Angela said with glee, suprising the middle aged futa.

"Morning sweetie, what's gotten you soo worked up?" Savannah asked her child.

"Your finally gonna meet my boyfriend mom!" Angela spoke with glee.

"I can't wait, where is he anyways?"

"He's coming soon, he just texted saying he had to do something quick."

Minutes passed as Savannah prepared the table for her new guest. She was then interrupted as she heard her doorbell ring.

"Coming!" Savannah stated

She went to open the door but was beaten to it by her eager daughter.

"I got it!" Angela said like a hyper child on a sugar rush.

Anglea opened the door and immediately hugged the young man in front of her.

Savannah looked up and saw the appearance of her daughter's boyfriend.

"Woah.." Savannah said in her mind.

The young man in front of her was indeed a handsome fella. He had soft looking black hair, baby blue eyes, and a nice body with slight curves.

"Wait. He looks like.. no that can't be" Savannah spoke in her mind.

Savannah then felt her crotch reacting.

"No, bad thoughts. She's your daughter's boyfriend dammit." Savannah said, trying to exterminate her lustful thoughts.

"You must be Ms.Vega, a pleasure to meet you. I'm Aaron Carter." The young man said with a smooth voice.

"Why hello there Mr.Carter, come here." Savannah said, pulling the young man into a welcoming hug.

As she embraced him, she caught a whiff of intoxicating cologne.

"Ughh, he smells soo good." Savannah said, almost drooling.

"Welcome to our home, hope you find it comfy." Savannah said welcomingly.

"It is, thank you." Aaron said while taking of his coat and placing on the rack.

"Let's go, I made some dishes for you."

Time passed as they all ate.

"Wow, that was quite delicious Ms.Vega." Aaron said

"Why thank you, but please call me Savannah." The brunette futa said while blusing.

"Eww mom, come on Aaron let's go." Angela said, taking her boyfriend upstairs.

"Aw, young love."

Savannah was now all alone.

"Ughh, I need to take care of this." Savannah said while looking at her stiff cock.

Her cock had reacted ever since she saw her daughter's boyfriend at the door, leaking precum as time passed.

"Relax Savannah, you're just like this because you haven't been with a man for a while. You just gonna stroke this one off."

Savannah said, while taking her phone and quiclkly heading into the bathroom.

Locking the bathroom door, she took of her pants as quickly as she can and took out the lube she hid in her cabinet. She lathered her thick cock with it and took out her phone to jack off to video from this morning.

She stroked and stroked as leaks of precum began ooze out from the head of her cock.

The more she watched the video, the more she pictured herself getting a blowjob from a man.

But not just any man, she pictured Aaron.

She pictured grabbing his soft hair and guiding him to the base of her penis.

She fantasized his ocean blue eyes looking up at her as he swallowed her cock down to its base.

"Mmmmm, that's it baby." Savannah said with lust taking over her entire body. Not even thinking about Aaron being her daughter's boyfriend.

"Yesss, right there!" Savannah exclaimed while still in her fantasy, stroking her penis faster and harder.

Minutes of pleasure passed but then Savannah felt her cock erupting.

"Fuck, that's it. Oh God YESSSS!" Savannah shouted in ecstasy.

Stepping back into reality, Savannah felt guilt and shame set in.

"I can't keep going on like this."

Months and months of lonely nights haunted Savannah. She craved the affection of another man. She was desperate for it. But she wanted it without any strings attached. She didn't want to make the same mistake like she did with her ex husband.

But she knew that lusting over her daughter's boyfriend wasn't right. She had to find someone.

DING

Savannah felt a lightbulb flicker in her mind. She then took out her phone and messaged her friend Harley.

"Harley, I need your help."

Harley responded instantly

"Sure girl, what you need. Did you catch my video ;)?"

"That's exactly what I need to talk to you about. Where can I find him?" Savannah typed.

"Ahh, so you want taste of the neighborhood slut too. Gotchu, here's his number."

"Thanks Harley, you're the best."

"I know I am, you won't regret hiring him. His mouth and ass are heavenly."

Savannah saw the number but her finger still hovered over it.

"He's just a an escort Savannah, you need this." Savannah spoke to herself.

Savannah then pressed the number and began to message the male escort.

She texted: "Hi, I was wondering If I could have a moment of your time and hire you."

Savannah then hit the send button and took a deep breath, thinking about her decision.

"What's done is done, I can't go back now."

Savannah reassured herself.

Unbeknownst to her the phone that rang inside a certain coat.

Aman671
Aman671
31 Followers