The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers

Audrey had come to work for Bob after graduating high school and after gobbling his knob to the root in an unmatched show of skill had moved almost immediately into the role of his assistant. Not many days went by when she didn't find herself with his cock in her mouth, pussy or even ass. If she was honest, she would have admitted that she was definitely ad"dick"ted to him and maybe a little bit in love. But she knew it wouldn't lead anywhere, so she accepted her role as Bob's personal cum rag and everyone was happy!

"Audrey, I need to see you in my office now!"

The hot, little receptionist recognized the urgency in her bosses' voice and could feel the nipples on her enhanced 36Ds twist into erectness. But it would have to wait.

"I understand sir, but you have a potential employee waiting on you for their final interview."

That brought Bob up short. He wasn't hiring right now and knew that there was no one in the process. So how could there be a "final" interview scheduled. Audrey carefully screened all female applicants before they were sent to Bob for final review. The astute ones picked up on what was expected of them by the owner, so it was just a matter of Bob closing the deal.

"Are you sure? Have they been screened?"

Audrey smiled as she noticed the bulge in the front of her boss' slacks.

"Quite sure sir. She was recommended by Sue Pritchett."

Bob thought for a second. Ahh! Pritchett! She worked in Men's Suits and was one of his top sales girls. Mostly due to the fact that she had an insatiable thirst for cum and calluses on her knees from the hours spent on the floor of the dressing room. He could still remember the day she showed up for her final interview still wearing her high school cheerleading outfit, sans panties of course. Bob was unable to take notes that day, both hands being full of her long pig tails as he guided her hot, sucking mouth back and forth over his cock. If Sue had recommended her, she had to be an easy close.

"Hold my calls Audrey," he said as he walked back to his office.

"Certainly sir."

Audrey smirked and wished she could be there to see the look on his face when he saw exactly who the applicant was.

Bob was whistling a tune as he stepped into his office and spied the applicant patiently waiting in a chair facing his desk. She looked to be wearing workout clothes, a half jog top and tight spandex shorts. Her long brown hair was tied up into a bun atop her head which was a plus. Bob hated to see hair draping down over a cocksucker's face. It blocked the wonderful view! He reached back and closed the door with a click. At the sound, the applicant turned to face him.

It was Mark Jordan's kid sister, Kim!

Bob's mouth must have dropped open in shock because Kim smiled, stood and walked forward with her hand outstretched.

"Sorry to surprise you like this Mr. Reynolds! Your assistant said you weren't hiring, but when I explained that we were neighbors and I just need a job for the summer, she said you would probably give me a final interview today!"

Audrey! Bob knew that she was probably getting a huge laugh out of this at his expense. That bitch must think it was funny to send in his next door neighbor. This was hitting a little too close to home. He didn't want to run the risk of the goings on at "Reynolds" getting out, which was why his employees were paid so well, but after what he had seen with Kim's brother and his wife this morning, he thought twice. It would be pretty good revenge to uncork a load into the hot little teen's gullet after her brother had done the same to his wife this morning!

"Not a problem Kim," he said, his eyes trailing down from her smiling face to her jog top. The expanse of cleavage there almost took his breath away. Her fat, round 36Ds threatened to bust out of the top and her nipples were visible. Bob kept the temperature low in his office for just that reason. As he brought his gaze back up, he could see the knowing look in her eyes as her mouth partially opened and her tongue snaked slightly out to touch her upper lip.

"I apologize for my attire Mr. Reynolds. I had my mom drop me off after my work out. I hope it's not a deal breaker!"

Almost in a daze at the sight of the nubile teen in front of him, Bob ignored her outstretched hand and walked over to half-sit on the edge of his desk. Without thinking, he dropped the newspaper he had been holding in front of his crotch on the desks' surface, exposing his erection to the gaze of Kim.

Kim's eyes were instantly drawn to the tenting of his slacks. Hmmm! Good length there. Wonder what had gotten him all bothered. She followed and slid back into the seat facing him.

As Kim walked over, Bob's hungry eyes devoured the curves on display. In addition to her obviously tremendous boobs, her legs were long and lean, her ass and hips curvy without being overwhelming. She obviously kept herself in top shape, but those tits! Oh, those tits! Bob had salivated over her mother Vivian's rack for years and it appeared the boob fairy had blessed her daughter as well!

Suddenly, he again became aware of his "condition" and almost moved to cover it, but thought what the fuck? If Sue Pritchett had recommended her, she must know what was expected of her.

"So Kim, you are just looking for a summer job then?"

"Yes Mr. Reynolds. I'm going off to school in the fall, but I'd like to work part-time and earn some spending money. I'll work really hard if you will show me the ropes."

I'll show you some ropes alright, thought Bob. The kind of ropes a fat cock spit out on willing teen employees.

"Well, I don't know Kim. As Audrey told you, I'm not hiring right now. I've got all the summer help I need. How much experience do you have?"

Kim smiled. Mr. Reynolds had to know she had never worked a day in her life and really wasn't planning on starting now. But she was an accomplished fellatrix and if what Sue had told her was true, Bob Reynolds weakness was a hot sucking mouth and she had one of the hottest in four states!

"I've never had a real job before Mr. Reynolds," she said, adopting a girlish tone and pausing to bite her full bottom lip, "But I have job experience, if you follow me."

Bob grinned. This was almost too easy! Job experience indeed. Blow jobs to be sure. He dropped his leg off the desk and stood in front of the teen.

"I'm not sure I follow you Kim. Can you explain?"

Kim's smile broadened as she slid out of her seat to her knees in front of her next door neighbor and potential employer.

"Why don't I just show you," she said as she reached up and began to unbuckle his pants.

Bob grinned lewdly as the sexy little teen unbuckled his belt and began to undo the button of his slacks with one hand while drawing down his zipper with the other. Her beautiful blue eyes never left his as her wet, pink tongue pushed out and began to run over her full, red lips. His eyes dropped down her long, elegant neck to her chest and beheld the glorious gap between her fat jugs. He reached down and began to draw her top up over her head.

Kim had had an idea of what might be expected of her at this interview so she had graciously left her bra at the gym. As her snug jog top stretched up and over her firm, round 36Ds and came to rest on top of them, she could feel her boobs bounce and stretch back to normal after being squeezed into the garment.

Bob's eyes feasted on the bountiful, fat globes as they swayed slightly from the movements of Kim's arms. She now had his fly and button open and moved her hands to the top of his pants to pull them down. Bob reached down and placed his hands over hers stopping her. Her blue eyes, which were now fastened on the bulge facing her, flitted up to meet his.

"You sure you want to do this Kim," Bob asked. He noticed her mouth gulp before answering. She was actually salivating at the chance to suck his cock!

"Like nothing before." With that she yanked his trousers to his knees in one move.

Bob's 7" lead pipe swung up from its confines like a jack-in-the-box, grazing Kim's cheek and leaving a swath of clear liquid before settling in to point directly between her eyes. Kim's eyes practically crossed to focus on the pulsing red helmet just inches from her face. She licked her lips quickly, then darted her tongue forward to tease a drop of precum which was oozing out of the head. One hand came up to cradle his balls while the other gripped the shaft at the base. Her fingertips did not meet around the thick shaft as she tugged it up the stalk causing more liquid to seep out of his cock head which she eagerly lapped up like a kitten before a bowl of milk.

Bob Reynolds was in heaven! Here he stood like a god over his little next door neighbor who was now rapidly shucking her fist up and down his pole while her warm, wet tongue lolled all over his gleaming head. In all the years of watching little Kim Jordan grow up and blossom into womanhood right next door, Bob had certainly imagined such a scenario, but never had he thought it might actually happen.

As if reading his mind, Kim looked up at him.

"Quite a different sight than watching me eat ice cream cones around the pool, huh Mr. Reynolds?"

Bob groaned and palmed the back of her head while removing the hand gripping his shaft. He lifted his tool up with his other hand and pulled the sexy teen's mouth to his balls.

"Oh, lick my balls little girl. Feel what I've got stored up in there for you!"

Kim's wet tongue immediately went to work, teasing and lathing his sac in saliva. She opened her mouth wide, taking one of the ping-pong ball sized eggs into her mouth, sucking it tenderly. Then spitting it out, she repeated the process on the other. Her excitement building, she shifted her position on her knees, bringing one of her sneaker clad feet in contact with her pulsing pussy and she began to grind herself on the heel. Her stiff nippled tits drug back and forth on his hairy legs, further elevating the excitement level for both parties.

As much pleasure as he was deriving from the ball sucking teen, Bob needed more. He pulled back away from her as she twisted back before him.

"Enough of that Kim. Start sucking."

"With pleasure Mr. Reynolds," Kim smiled as her mouth opened wide and descended over his looming cock. With a groan from Bob, her mouth went down, down, enveloping half of his dick in one fell swoop. She fastened her full lips around the shaft and paused; her tongue swirling and swiping over the tube while her cheeks hollowed out and began sucking as if her life, rather than her job, depended on it.

"Shit!" Bob had never felt such an incredible amount of force from such a hot mouth before. Not even Audrey, with her freakish deep throat skills sucked so hard. His wife, well his wife loved his hard cock in her mouth, but she seemed to view it as a means to an end. Getting it up as fast as possible so they could fuck. No, this girl was a pro. She was sucking for the pure pleasure of sucking.

Kim slowly drew her mouth back, her tongue flailing the whole way and her mouth sucking like a possessed vacuum. His cock was leaking non-stop now. The drops of precum exploding in her mouth like flavor crystals. Kim had lost count of the number of cocks she had sucked off over the years and had never lost the thrill she got from that first taste of cock meat as she thrust them into her mouth. Mr. Reynolds cum was particularly salty and flavorful, she thought as she savored the slimy drops before swallowing them.

As she reached the top of his shaft, she drew her mouth off with a loud pop.

"Mmmmmm! That's yummy Mr. Reynolds. Why haven't you shared this with me before now! I've been right next door all this time and would have loved to suck your big cock for you whenever you wanted!"

Bob groaned in lust. All those years of watching little Kim Jordan parade around his and the Jordan's pool in her little swimsuits and not knowing what a shameless cocksucker she was. Well, you couldn't turn back the hands of time, so he'd better make up for it now.

With a growl, he put both hands on top of her blonde bun and pulled her back onto his cock, lodging five of his seven inches in her mouth. Right to the back of her throat.

The move caught Kim off-guard and she gagged slightly as the big, fat head pressed against her throat. Regaining her composure quickly, she relaxed her throat muscles and pressed forward until his pubes rested firmly on her lips and nose and his entire cock was bathed in her piping hot mouth and throat! She then began to swallow and suck voraciously, her tongue darting out to lick his balls.

Bob held her head tight against his abdomen. He didn't want this to end so quickly, but his cock had been stiff since seeing his wife sucking off Kim's brother and the molten load of cum in his balls was demanding release. He then pulled her back halfway and began to thrust his hips against her mouth while holding her head still.

Kim's big tits bounced and swayed underneath her while Mr. Reynolds fucked her face. Saliva was steadily drooling out of her mouth, dripping onto the carpet and between her tits. His balls swung and bounced off her chin, scratching it with their hairs. She brought her hands around to grip his ass, signaling him to pound her pretty little mouth.

This onslaught lasted for about another thirty seconds until Bob's vision began to blur and he saw stars as his climax began to approach. But suddenly, Kim pulled back away from him.

"What...what the fuck! I'm so close! What are you doing," Bob said as Kim looked up at him.

The lust in her eyes was painfully evident as the sexy teen began to paw and knead her firm, round tits.

"I need to get fucked Mr. Reynolds. You've got me so hot from sucking on you; I've just got to have it in my pretty little pussy!"

Bob was torn. This was definitely out of the ordinary. He hadn't fucked an employee, except for Audrey, in years.

"Listen Kim, this is great and I love you sucking me, but we are not going to fuck. Understand me? Now get back over her and finish what you've started!"

The nubile teen immediately began to pout. Her brow furrowed and her bottom lip, shiny with cum and spit, stuck out in protest. She didn't however stop squeezing and pressing her tits together.

"No," she said in a petulant tone.

Bob was flabbergasted! Didn't she know the game? Understand the rules? He'd be damned if some little 18 year old slut was going to refuse him, even if she sucked his cock better than anyone ever had before! He reached out and grasped the back of her neck and tried to pull her forward.

"I said suck it!"

"No! I don't want to!" Out came that bottom lip again like a pouting child refused a treat.

During the negotiation Bob was gripping and pulling on his dick, his explosion imminent. He now saw that there was no way he was going to get her back on his stalk, so he relaxed and began to pump his cock right in front of her face.

"Okay. If that's the way it's gotta be..."

Kim too late realized what he was doing and tried to twist her head away from his strong grasp. Bob roared in pleasure as his cock head flared and began to spurt rope after sticky rope of cum all over Kim's face. Her twisting and struggling only presented more targets to the belching cannon; each splat coating her lovely face in cum. Bob gasped for air and continued to wring out shot after shot onto her face. His toes curled in pleasure as his knees began to buckle under him. As the last of his loads flowed out over his hand, he fell back against his desk and stood gasping for air.

Kim's face was covered in his goo! Each eye was pasted shut, streaks covered both cheeks and only the fact that she purposefully squeezed her lips together, prevented any from entering her mouth. She swiped one hand across her face and then used the other to dig the globs of cum out of her eyes. She was finally able to open them and looked up at Mr. Reynolds, who was anxiously looking back at her and catching his breath.

Bob knew he had fucked up, but where did this little slut get off! He'd be lucky if the cops weren't hauling him off after this. He waited to see what she would say, if anything.

Without a word, Kim looked down at her cum covered hands and then wiped them off on the front of Bob's polo shirt! Once she had cleaned her hands off, while Bob stared stupidly at her, she pulled her jog top back down over her big tits and rose to her feet.

"Give me your shirt."

Bob wasn't sure he had heard her right and didn't move.

"I said give me your shirt. Now!" Bob immediately pulled it over his head and handed it to her. With no change in the scowl on her face, Kim began to wipe the cum from her features while staring at her neighbor and potential employer.

"You know Mr. Reynolds, I think I've changed my mind about that job. Thank you for your time."

With that she turned on her heel, paused to retrieve her purse and walked out the door.

A stunned Bob Reynolds stared after her and it wasn't until a few moments later that he realized she had taken his shirt with her. Fuck!

While my sister was getting acquainted with Bob Reynolds yogurt slinger, I was doing my best to appear innocent and clean the pool while my mother walked towards me.

"How was your workout Mark," she asked as she pulled a chaise lounge near where I was standing.

"Just fine Mom! I hurt my ankle, but ended up shooting a big load of cum into Kay Reynolds's mouth, then fucked her tits! How's your day been so far?" That's what I thought, but what I ended up mumbling as she began to untie her cover-up was, "Fine Mom."

"That's nice honey. I'm glad you got out today. It's such a beautiful day to be outside and you've hardly left your room since you've been home."

By now she had untied the belt and was removing the white terry cloth robe from her shoulders. The straps to a yellow bikini came into view and I felt my eyes being pulled down her torso to that gravity defying pair of 38DDs. My cock lurched in my shorts in response to the soft flesh squeezed into her strained cups. There wasn't much to the bikini, most of her boobs were uncovered at the top and her nipples couldn't have been harder. My gaze dropped lower, over her flat stomach to the swim bottoms which had become slightly lodged into her pussy lips, leaving them on wanton display.

What was I doing! This woman, no matter how hot she was, was my mother! And here I was ogling her body and imagining the myriad things I could do to her with my thick 10"! I shook my head slightly to banish the image of my big boobed mother riding my cock while straddling me and I tried to focus on her face. But it seemed her focus was elsewhere as well!

My mother was checking me out!

I could see her green eyes move and give my lean torso and hard stomach the once over, but when her eyes dropped lower to my shorts (which were now starting to tent), they stopped moving and locked onto the bulge like radar. Her eyes seemed to narrow as if she was having trouble focusing and I could tell that her rate of breathing had sped up. Dropping the cover up on the ground, she brought her dainty hands up and adjusted the straps to her bikini, causing a ripple of tit flesh above the cups. Despite my best efforts, my cock gave a mighty lurch in my shorts. At this sight, her eyes opened wide, her eyebrows shot up in surprise and her red lips flew open. A gasp escaped her lips!

Mortified with embarrassment, I shifted to my left and started working the net away from her in an effort to hide my erection. My mom seemed to shake herself out of her daze as well, quickly dropping herself into the lounge chair, setting off another boob bounce bonanza. God she was killing me!

As Vivian settled herself and reached over to open the bottle of sun tan lotion, her mind spun in a dozen directions that no mother of a teenage son should go. Mark's cock is enormous, she thought and immediately regretted. Then almost immediately, her mind's eye imagined the fleshy pole that had earlier been lodged between her ass cheeks and the fireworks it had set off.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers
1...34567...11