The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have looked surprised, because Lori's eyes got wide and she looked worried. "Is that...not...right?" she said.

"No! I just love how you're getting into this," I said. "Yeah, that's perfect. So we're at the getting down and dirty scene." I gathered my thoughts for a moment and tried to visualize it all. "Okay, here's what we're doing. Since you're all nice and wet, we'll do the doorway angle. I'll move my camera...here, and you guys will come up the stairs and down the hall and land on the bed. That'll be it. I'll call cut and then I'll move my camera for the bed scene. Pretend you're excited, and anxious, and horny and everything else. Giggles would be good. Don't forget all the sound is being recorded this time, and never look at me or the cameras, okay? We'll do it two or three times, and I'll use the best one."

"Got it," Robert said. He reached for Lori's hand. "Shall we make a movie, my dear?"

Lori nodded and her eyes looked excited. I'm sure mine did, too. I had a moment of ecstatic clarity when I realized it was actually happening — my sexy couple wasn't backing out! I was directing a porn!

I focused my thoughts, getting my mind in the game. We did the entry scene three times but, surprisingly, the first take was the best. I moved the camera and tried to picture my own movements, somehow getting myself from camera to camera during the scene without casting shadows or tripping over stands or cables. It all looked workable.

"The camera didn't see you guys tumble onto the bed, and I don't think I want you to. Oh, we fucked up didn't we. If there was a blowjob at the pool, Rob would be naked when you guys come up the stairs."

"You're right," he said. "Okay, here goes nothing."

He took off his wet bathing suit and he was kind of small and limp. Disappointingly so.

"I wouldn't look like this, either, would I," he said, looking down at his shrunken penis. "It's that clammy wet suit."

I nodded and acted like a real director. "Okay, well, you guys are porn stars now, so...Lori, fix that for him while I set up for the hallway shot again."

Lori sat on the side on the bed and Robert stood in front of her. I tried not to stare, but the sight of her morphing into a purely sexual woman was enough to stop me in my tracks. She had his cock in her mouth and her head was moving, slowly and sensually. Her hands caressed the backs of his thighs and his surprisingly good looking ass, and I heard her moan.

"Oh, baby," Robert said quietly, his hand rearranging Lori's messy wet hair. "Do you like showing off for another man?"

"Mm-hmm," she moaned.

"How hard should I be, Ev?" he asked me, sounding a little breathless. "It's happening fast."

"Hard is good. We'll just have to match it when we start the bed scene."

"I think I like this job," he said. "How about you, hun? Wanna be a horny slut for a living?"

"Mm-hmm," she said, nodding with her mouth full of hard cock. It was about as sexy a thing as I'd ever seen.

Rob's cock slid out of Lori's mouth and she breathed hard and deep, her face pink again with excitement, lust, and maybe a little embarrassment. She looked satisfied with her work. "You asked me if I was horny earlier? Now I am."

Robert's cock was big. Bigger than mine I'm unhappy to report, but it looked promising for the job at hand, and I was nearly trembling at the thought of watching it fuck Lori.

"All right — hallway scene before he loses it," I said.

It was a better take than the first three. Lori's horniness was written all over her. It was almost as if she'd broken though a mental barrier when she gave the nice blowjob. She'd let her inner slut out in front of me and I'm pretty sure she liked it. There was definitely a new energy in the air, and it all seemed to be radiating from her.

I moved the camera into position for the bed shot. Robert's cock was still hard. Lori stroked it slowly with her hand, with a magical look on her face, like it was the most awesome thing in the world to be doing it right in front of me.

"All right," I said. "When I call action, I want you to blow him some more. Sit yourself right...here, so I can get a good angle on it. Remember, don't look at any of the cameras. They'll all be on. I'll wave my arms to signal you but don't look at me. When you see me wave, pull him down on the bed, on his back, take off your panties and sixty-nine him."

"Oh, wow," Lori said. "Do you know what that is, honey?"

"I do," Rob said. "Do you?"

Lori gave him a look. "How do you know about it?"

"Porn," he said. "I'm a guy, remember? I've tried to pull you onto me that way a couple of times, but you always chicken out."

"Really? Show me, so I know what I'm doing."

"Where do you want us to land, Ev?" Robert asked me.

"Let's try diagonal," I said. "While you guys are getting a feel for it I'll check my cameras and make sure it looks good."

Rob stretched out on his back and he reached for Lori. "Head to cock, pussy to mouth," he told her.

"I noticed you're calling it a pussy now," she said to him. "You're full of surprises."

"I need you to turn around, Rob," I said. "Your head down here. That'll give me better angles."

"Oh, yeah. Gotta get the juicy stuff. My sweetheart's a wet one, and I'm not talkin' pool water."

"Oh my God," Lori said. "Are we all going to be talking like sailors by the time we're done?"

"Throw a leg over my head, hun. See how it works?"

"Oh. I do remember you trying to get me this way," she said, mounting him awkwardly. She looked back over her shoulder. "Oh my God. Two cameras back there?"

Robert nuzzled his teeth against her panty-covered pussy, and all the breath went out of her. "Oh, Jesus!" she said, holding his cock in her hand.

"Can I make a few suggestions?" I said. "Arch your back downward, Lori. It's really important. Otherwise you'll look like a monkey fucking a football. It makes the back view better, too. More...open."

"Oh shit," she said. "This is for real. Are we going to be able to face each other again? Christ, I'm gonna blush beet red every time I see you from now on."

"That's okay," I said. "I'll be blushing, too. Maybe you should try the mount and dismount a few times, so it looks like you've done it before.

My cameras were set, so I watched, and I marveled at how amazing Lori's ass looks in that position, even with the plain white panties covering her. I walked around the side, just to see the way her big tits hung, and I wasn't disappointed. She looked at me with a smirking smile.

"You're loving this, aren't you," she said, reading my easily read mind. "Rob," she said, "our neighbor is thinking dirty thoughts about me."

"So am I, hun," he said. "Let's get this show on the road. I'm dying to eat some pussy."

"Oh-h-h," she moaned, when she felt his nibbling teeth there again. "Okay. I guess...let's do it."

"Do a quick water splash in the shower," I said, "but not too much. Keep that cock up if you can."

"The Viagra is working it's magic," Rob said.

He and Lori spent a few seconds in the shower, and when they returned and took their positions I called "action." I had a looking-straight-at-it view of the blowjob, unlike my timid, voyeuristic view the first time. Lori looks remarkably comfortable sucking a cock, happy even, which is the opposite of the way the girls had seemed the two times I'd had it done to me. I let her really get into it, mainly because I just wanted to watch. Rob was moaning and Lori was, too. She sat on the edge of the bed with her knees spread wide. Rob was standing close in between them. As she mouthed his cock her hands toyed with the base of his shaft and his balls. He was a surprisingly good looking guy down there, and it was easy to see Lori liked every bit of him. I nearly moaned myself when she held his cock up against his stomach, licked the veiny underside of his long shaft and then licked and mouthed his balls. Then she held those up, too, and her tongue reached way under them, tickling him there, and I think I did moan. She shifted back to blowjob mode with her mouth on his shaft and I could tell she was sucking it tight as she moved on it. Damn! It was good! And then I waved my arms.

Lori caught sight of my signal in her peripheral vision and she placed Rob on his back on the bed just like we'd practiced, and then she broke the rule, glancing at me when she whisked off her panties. I didn't mind. I was finally seeing her in all her naked glory. On my computer screen at home I'd freeze-framed the quick flash of her pussy in the pool the week before, and it sure looked like she'd trimmed things since then. There was still some soft dark hair decorating her pussy, but not much of it. She swung her leg over Rob's head, and it took her a moment to remember to arch her back downward, but damn! Her ass is fine! I mean porn-worthy fine! I mean dream-about-it-for-the-rest-of-my-days fine! I wanted to jump up and down, and call my friends, and post an Instagram, and change my Facebook status to 'Porn Maker.' I was so thrilled by the sight of her ass and her pussy, and Rob's mouth on it all, I hadn't even checked my cameras. Thankfully they were rolling along without me, but I tried to get my head in the game. I had three angles to cut between, so I was free to zoom and pan without worrying too much about smoothness; it would all edit together and look good in the end. I checked the soundboard and all was well. I was glad of it because Lori was making wonderful noises. She was taking to sixty-nine like a duck to water.

"Oh ffuuck!" she cried, clearly in the throes of it. She put a few breathless words together, asking Rob, "When does your wife come home?"

"Day after tomorrow," Rob mumbled, his mouth full of juicy pussy.

Lori sucked his cock for a moment and then, huffing through clenched teeth, she said, "God, you really know what you're doing!... I'm gonna cum!... Oh, shit!... I'm gonna cum! "

The quick orgasm in the pool that I'd watched a hundred times on my computer didn't prepare me for Lori's true sexuality. As she orgasmed, naked and spread open on top of Rob, her body spasmed and she ground her syrupy wet pussy hard across his moaning face. She tried to hold in her squeal at first but it howled free and sounded glorious. Her whole body moved with rhythmic energy. I glanced at the side-view camera and yes, Lori looked amazing — her back arched just enough to make her tits move against Rob's stomach. Her face looked so beautiful, rosy red and orgasmic, with half-lidded eyes and an open, huffing mouth. I was thinking I might call cut when it was over, but it wasn't over — the moment her orgasm waned she went at Rob's cock like she was ravenous for it. I'm sure she remembered that I was there, that I was watching her, but she was lost in something better. Rob was still eating her pussy, lapping up her bountiful juices, clit-tickling her with the tip of his tongue. She took his cock deeper in her mouth than I'd seen, flirting with throating the big thing, and then she did it, her head all the way down, her face red and her breath held, looking like she was going to burst, with a big, hard cock all the way up in her throat. She held it there, wiggling her nose from side to side on Rob's balls. He groaned loudly. I wanted to groan, too.

Lori gasped for breath like a drowning woman when she lifted her head, emptying her throat and mouth. Rob's cock was slippery with thick, shiny throat juice, and Lori's hand worked it, stroking the big shaft in a way that would have made me cum in an instant. And then she did it again — deep throat, easier this time, but still red-faced and all-in. She was wild. Beyond my dreams. Rob's mouth was relentless on her pussy and an orgasm convulsed her again, with her back arched deep and her head thrown back, her mumbled voice crying out, and I just about creamed my pants. I had to touch myself. Not inside my bathing suit but outside, on the hot, lumped surface of it, but it still felt like what I needed. I saw Lori sneak a peek at me out of the corner of her eye. She saw my hand kneading my hard lump like it was bread dough; she heard my breathy, nearly silent moans. Her head plunged downward again. She was a wild cock sucker. She ground her pussy on Rob's face again and in no time at all she was grunting like an animal and winding up for orgasm number three. I could sense it, the energy of it. She was deep throating and pussy grinding at the same time, something I don't think I've ever seen before in all my days as a porn watcher. Her sneaky eye was on me again, on my hand. I had the fabric of my swimsuit wrapped around my cock and I was stroking it. I knew the end game was messy but I couldn't stop. Lori was cumming again, her body spasming. Her head lifted and she gasped for air. Rob's cock was huge and shiny and alive, spurting cum in rocketing gushes, and Lori's mouth went to it again. She took the swollen cockhead between her lips and drank its spewing essence, and I came, too, with breathy gasps and a whispered moan, my fast stroking hand milking every drop from deep within me.

-

I emerged sheepishly from the bathroom, my bathing suit freshly rinsed out, toweled to a state of dripless wetness. I'd overheard a low murmur of quiet conversation when I was in there, and I expected a razzing from Robert, or maybe from both of them, or, even worse, a declaration that everything had gone much too far and I was to pack up and leave. But there were just pleasant smiles. Rob and Lori were both in their robes, reclined against the pillows on their bed but not snuggling; they both had that glow about them that people get after good sex. Lori, though, looked shy again.

"You must be tired," she said, her voice soft. "It's way past your bedtime on a workday, isn't it?"

"We were just saying," Robert said, "why don't you leave the equipment set up."

"It'll be way easier than setting it up each time, right?" Lori said. "If you've got any openings in your schedule the next few nights maybe we could...keep at it."

"What my horny wife is saying is, can we do it again tomorrow night?"

I looked at Lori and she was blushing. Shy and adorable. It was me who should have been blushing, but it was clear that, even with my incredibly inappropriate behavior, Rob and Lori had enjoyed the experience.

"We were saying, you must have magic powers or something," Rob said. "You show up in the neighborhood and become our friend and we have the best sex we've ever had."

"No magic. You guys are...awesome." My eyes were on Lori when I said the word 'awesome', and I think she blushed even deeper. I meant it. I'd never seen a woman let herself go the way she did. None of my few girlfriends ever did, that's for sure. I wanted to praise her, and I just happened to be the director, so I did. "I think the footage is going to be amazing. I was surprised by how real you guys looked. You didn't look nervous or inhibited at all."

"I had it easy, down underneath," Rob said, smirking. "No acting involved. Did Lori look good? I mean, I know she does, but...natural, I mean?"

"Oh, yeah. Fantastic," I said. "I think it's gonna be great. So, you guys had never...?

"That position? Nope. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it," Robert said. "With kids around sex isn't a big recreational sport, and now, without them here, I guess we've been sort of complacent and boring."

"Three orgasms," I said, letting my mind drift back to it. "That was..."

"Awesome, right?" Rob said. "Lori's always had the gift. I call it a gift. My, shall we say, previous relationships had trouble getting there. With Lori it's never work; it's always fun."

"Yeah, that's what a girl wants to hear, a conversation about old flames' orgasms," Lori said, smirking. "Let's let this handsome young man go home to get some sleep before I get embarrassed again."

I packed up my cameras to take with me, and I moved a few minor things out of the way, but the bedroom looked like a porn studio when I left. It was weird, and wonderful. I was making porn. My crazy fantasy had come true.

The video on my computer — video I'd shot with my very own hands — was extraordinary. I'm a realist and I knew that I was seeing Lori through rose-colored glasses because I had feelings for her, but still, the sixty-nine scene was pretty awesome. Raw and natural. Those qualities are vital to good porn. I think so anyway. That and a female star who has real, beautiful orgasms, or at least can fake them in a convincing way. My star, Lori, doesn't fake anything. She's as real as it gets, a fifty-one-year-old who makes me hard as soon as I see even a single frame of video of her.

I spent the morning poring over the files, making adjustments, tweaking this and that, trying out some rough cuts from camera to camera to make the scene flow. I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself; I even won an award for one of my documentaries and went to New York City to receive a nice little trophy and some prize money, money that I used to buy some snow tires for my car.

Working on the Rob and Lori movie was way more fun than a documentary. I played with some different editing decisions, but the big ones would wait until I had all the different scene files on hand. Rob called me on the phone to see if I was interested in getting started in the early afternoon and working right into the evening. A full day of naked Lori, with me calling the shots. Yes please!

I cleaned myself up, readied my cameras, and walked over to the poolside patio, with my laptop tucked into one of my camera bags. "Do you guys want to see the dailies," I asked, "or would you rather wait for the finished product?"

They pondered the idea, talking to each other in the quiet, almost whispery way that they sometimes do. "Lets wait," Robert said to me. "We want to see your movie."

I smiled. It was the answer I was hoping for. Lori's pretty eyes looked my way. She was shy again. She wasn't a porn star; she was an architect's wife, a mother, a neighbor. Her shy eyes held secrets. They sparkled as she kept her gaze on me. She and I had had sex together, in a way. We were six feet apart when it happened, yes, but we'd orgasmed together, each of us feeding off of the energy of the other, just as real lovers do.

"Did you get rested?" she asked, sweet and motherly. "I hope we didn't keep you up too late."

"No, it was fine. I...sat up a while, going through each of the camera's files," I admitted.

Lori tried to keep her face neutral, but her eyes gave away her embarrassed happiness.

"We were dying to try some more sixty-nine this morning," Robert said, "but we wanted to save our energy for tonight. We really loved it, though. Lori says I go down easy that way."

Lori blushed. "It must have been invented by a woman," she said. "It's so...good."

It was just after lunchtime. We sat at the round table by the pool, in the shade of a big umbrella. Lori, maybe needing a quick break from the blushingly frank conversation, went to get me a cup of coffee. I watched her walk away, into the house. It was the first time I'd seen her in pants since the day she brought me cookies, the day after I moved into the neighborhood. Robert saw me looking at her.

"She's got a great ass, doesn't she?" he said. "She gets pissed at me when I say stuff like that, but we're guys, and anyway, you know what she looks like unwrapped."

"It's kind of...weird, isn't it? That I know that?" I said.

"You got that right," Rob said. "We were talking about it last night after you left. This is so out of character for us, and yet...it's happened in such a nice, comfortable way. We can't figure it out."

Rob looked mellow and untroubled, and I was glad of it. I watched Lori return with my coffee in her hand, her sleek but meaty thighs tightly packed in her capri length pants, her big bosom moving gently under her white cotton button-up shirt. Her feet were bare, the way I like them.

1...34567...14