The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but...this is way better," I said. Lori and I made eye contact and we both smiled shyly. "Rob," I said, using his nickname for the first time, "let's try this without those downstairs lights on in the house. Maybe just leave a dim one on in the bar. And switch off these patio lights, too. I want to do a test with just the light from the pool."

"You got it," he said.

He dashed into the house, leaving quiet in his wake. The night was fully dark, with just a hint of twilight in the western sky. I adjusted my camera settings while Lori sat nervously at the table, sipping her drink. Her bare feet fidgeted a little, mostly just her toes, wiggly little things with dark red nail polish on them. Lights went off in the house, one by one, and then the patio was suddenly darkened, lit only with the subtly moving glow from the underwater pool light.

"Wow," I said. "I like it. I think it'll look good."

Lori looked around at the new atmosphere, and I saw her look at the neighbor houses, to see what they could see.

"What do you think," I asked. "Is it okay to do this tonight?"

"Yeah," she said. "I don't think anybody can see much, so..."

Maybe the other neighbors couldn't see much, but I could see all the beautiful details, like Lori's big nipples being back to fully aroused, something she had no chance of hiding with that particular bikini.

"Oh yeah, this looks good," Robert said, joining us again on the patio. "Will your camera work when it's this dark?"

"Yeah, low light is no problem for these newer ones. The question is will there be enough light to see you properly."

"Oh yeah," he said. "Gotta see the goods, right?"

"Can we all talk quieter please?" Lori said.

"Oh, sure, hun. Evan, what's the plan?"

"Lori," I said, "can you walk out from between those two bushes there, stop right in front of the table, and turn slowly around?"

She nodded and walked into the darkness, around the back of one of the big arborvitaes. I pressed the video start button on my camera. Feeling my adrenaline surge, I thought about calling "Action!", but I kept things silent, the way Lori wanted it. It was definitely a thrill, though, when she emerged from the darkness, looking shy and sexy. My first porn girl! On my very own camera!

I could tell Lori was thinking about her posture. She stood straight as she walked, with her nicely rounded ass out proud and her big tits thrust forward. It was subtle, but noticeable, and it looked just great. Her sexy nipple bumps led the way.

"The sound doesn't matter," I said. "I'll be doing it with microphones when the time comes. These tests are just for the visuals. We can talk during them."

"Oh, okay," she said. "So just, in front of the table here?"

"Yup, that's perfect. Now turn, slowly, all the way around. I'll be looking for how the shadows look, and for any moire pattern problems with the bikini fabric."

"Moire pattern?" she asked as she slowly turned.

"It's something that happens with cameras; still pictures and video can both have it. It's when you get sort of a wavy vibrating look from certain fabrics, usually because the weave or the pattern has fine lines that are too close together. I doubt if that bikini does it, but other things might."

Lori completed her turn and looked at me. "Do you want me to change into something else now?"

"Did you want to get wet?" I asked. "I mean, you don't have to, but I'd kind of like to see what you look like down in that nice pool light."

She flashed me a sexy smirk as she walked to the pool's edge, stopping at the top of the steps that lead down into the shallow water. "Don't be so timid about asking," she said. "You're the director."

"Okay, wait," I said. "Go back over by the table and start again. I want to follow you with the camera. When we do this for real I'll be extra careful with the focusing, but for now we'll just wing it." I practiced the pan and tilt move I'd be using to rotate the camera on the tripod, and then we were ready. "Don't laugh at me," I said quietly. "I'm gonna call 'action,' okay?"

Lori smiled and nodded. Robert was silent behind me, watching.

"Action!" I said in a loud whisper.

Lori walked to the pool's edge again, and made her way gracefully down the steps. She was waist deep for a moment and I could tell the lighting was going to work beautifully — her nicely tanned skin and big breasts looked amazing, lit from below with the moving, shimmering light.

"Do you want me all wet? Hair and everything?"

"That's up to you," I said. "At least up to your shoulders. We'll be doing it a few times, so..."

There was a moment of silence. "Oh," she said. "I'm getting in the water in the other clothes, too?"

"I was thinking we would, yeah," I said. "Your idea of her just stripping and skinny dipping is good, but her getting wet while she's wearing something might be good, too, right?"

"Oh, I'm liking it," Robert said. "That stuff you picked out is perfect, hun."

I think Lori blushed, but she was underwater before I could be sure. She came up covered in goosebumps, standing waist deep again. The dousing had rendered her bikini even more transparent, its thin fabric clinging to her like red-white-and-blue glaze.

"Damn. You look sexy, honey," Robert said.

I quickly dismounted my camera from the tripod and I got down on the concrete, lying on my side at the pool's edge with the camera at my eye. I said, "This light's gonna be awesome, I think. Can you walk up the steps now?"

Lori nodded. She looked nervous again, maybe because of my angle, and my closeness, or maybe because of the way I'd be scrutinizing her ass, the one she thought was too big. I'd seen it plenty of times of course, garbed in various bathing suits at our Friday poolside drinking sessions, but never with a camera in my hands that was trained on it, and never when it was so thinly covered with such a provocative, clingy, somewhat see-through bikini. She seemed to put a little extra wiggle in it when she climbed the steps, and the shimmering light on the water dripping off of her was spectacular.

Rob's voice cut through the silence. "That's an ass. Am I right, Evan?"

"You look...fantastic," I said, still recording, with the camera to my eye. I felt the thrill again, the adrenaline, as my porn star made her way to her towel. I suddenly felt like I was in the zone, the way I feel when I'm wielding my TV camera at work.

"Are we done with this look?" Lori asked, drying her shoulders, keeping the towel in front of her in an attempt at modesty.

"Yeah, you can change," I said. I hauled myself up off the ground, went to the tripod and re-attached the camera. "I'll do Rob while you're changing."

"Oh, you need me to do it?" he said.

"You can just stand there and turn," I said, "and maybe walk around a little."

"Got it," he said. "You wanna see my cock?"

"Rob!" Lori said. "Jeeze!"

"What!" he said. "Did you forget what we're doing here?"

She shook her head and started to walk away. "I don't know about this," she said.

"Is she...okay?" I asked as she disappeared into the house. "We're not pushing her into this, are we? I wouldn't want to do that."

"Oh, no," Rob said. "Not unless she changed her mind all of a sudden. This was her idea you know."

I felt a strange tightness in my body and my throat. "Really?" I said.

"Yeah, she came up with it, that night after we were all talking about our bucket lists. We were in bed, and she said wouldn't it be fun to do this with you, and she got hornier than I've seen in a long while. Don't tell her, though. She'll be pissed at me for telling you."

"Oh, no, I won't say anything."

I was stunned by the new knowledge. For some reason I'd thought it was Robert who was behind the idea, not Lori. My camera was rolling and Rob was strolling around in front of it when she walked out of the house.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" Robert said when he saw her.

"Quiet, Honey!" she said, glancing around to see if any new lights were on in the neighborhood.

Lori was wearing a lovely piece of underwear, a short, white slip that was made of satin; it caught the light beautifully, shimmering, looking almost like silver. With a wide, low V neck, and little spaghetti straps, it hung on her big nippley breasts like it was barely there, showing acres of cleavage, the silky fabric draping softly around her middle, casting vertical shadows. The way her thighs emerged from the short length of the little slip had my curious mind reeling — did she wear anything underneath?

"I thought maybe she'd sleep in something like this, and she snuck over, right out of bed, you know?" Lori was looking down at herself when she said it, and I wondered if she liked what she saw as much as I did.

"Yeah. For sure," I said, stupidly tongue-tied again.

When Lori's gaze shifted from her satin-sexy bosom to my watching eyes, she was clearly blushing. "How's my stud husband?" she said. "Is he camera worthy?"

"Oh. Yeah, he'll do," I said, smiling at her. "He's not gonna be the star, though, I can tell that already."

It was a killer line, and I was surprised it came out of my own mouth. Lori looked at me with a spark of excited happiness, but then it was gone. Reined in on purpose, maybe, or maybe it was that cute shyness of hers taking control again. I took a deep breath. She was getting to me, and I felt the blood heading toward my cock, plumping it, warming it. It felt dangerous, but I didn't hate it.

"You wanna do the walk out of the bushes thing again?" I asked.

"Direct me, director," she said, waiting for me to take better charge of things.

"Oh, right," I said, with half of my mind on her and half of it on my growing cock. "You'll walk out of the bushes, I'll track you, you'll stop and turn slowly, and then I want you in the water, fully wet. We'll see if that satin looks as good as I think it's going to."

Lori glanced at my problem. My cock was big and long and mostly hard under my bathing suit, not pitching a full tent, but very noticeable. Her eyes were back on mine when she nodded, and then she was out amongst the dark bushes, looking like a sexy ghost.

Robert was behind me again; I'm pretty sure he didn't see my boner problem, but it was right there for Lori to see as she did her walk, and her stop, and her slow twirl. Her mouth was acting all sexy, smiling a little and then not, over and over again, like she was fighting it. It was adorable. And did I mention that her big breasts, naked and unsupported under the wispy satin, moved like nothing that I'd ever seen? They brought to mind Playboy breasts, the classics from the 70s and 80s, when big and firm and natural was the thing. I was breathing louder than I wanted to, and I had a big ol' erection that was embarrassing. All I could do was stand there and work my camera. I was glad Lori would soon be in the water, not only because I knew she'd look stunning, but because I could sit cross legged at the poolside with my camera and hide my throbbing boner.

It all happened without any more direction. She walked down the pool steps and the satin slip floated up around her waist, surprising her. She quickly pushed it down, but not before I'd seen the bold choice she'd made in the dressing room — there was nothing on underneath it. The camera and I had a quick glimpse of the dark thatch of hair at her crotch. It looked neat and trim, and it was hidden again as quickly as it had appeared.

"Damn," Robert said. "She's goin' full sexy on us."

Lori must have heard him when she was going underwater; she came up slowly, with a full-on tease. Just her head, and then shoulders, and a sloooow rise that left me unable to breathe for a few wonderful moments. I was cross legged, just five or six feet from her. She stood there, waist deep, with satin plastered so thoroughly to her breasts and wildly aroused nipples I could see her goosebumps through it.

"Damn, honey," Robert said. "What the fffuck!"

Lori giggled, and I was so happy my camera was there to capture the moment. "This is crazy," she said. Her shy smile and her seductive eyes were making a mess of my thoughts.

"Crazy good, I'm thinking," Robert said. "What do you think, Ev? That's fucking hot, right?"

"Absolutely," I said, still filming the remarkable sight. "We may have our winner."

"You don't want to see the other outfit?" Lori asked.

"Let's do 'em all, hun," Robert said. "This is fun."

I wholeheartedly agreed and was glad Robert had said it.

"It's just one more outfit," Lori said. "A t-shirt and panties. It's something else she might sleep in, right?"

"You're the expert," I said.

"How many girls have you slept with," she asked me. "I'm talking about real sleep."

"Oh, wow. Just...two, I guess."

Lori nodded, like that was the number she'd guessed. She turned and climbed the steps out of the water without another word, with satin plastered to the smooth round curves of her surprisingly young looking ass. Robert's eyes and my eyes and my still rolling camera captured it all.

"You gotta put that in the movie," Robert said.

"Yup," I said.

Lori looked over her shoulder at us and she smiled.

She picked up her towel and was a bit less shy when she dried herself. There were nice glimpses — as fleeting as lightning strikes — of her pussy and her milky white ass cheeks. I tried not to stare. My camera was switched off and I was reattaching it to the tripod. My cock was still big, the long lump noticeable down the leg of my bathing suit, but it didn't bother me quite so much. I knew Lori was aware of it, and she didn't seem to mind, so why should I? Because her husband was there, that's why, but he didn't seem to mind either. I noticed his own bathing suit was lumped out more than usual, not that I looked at it much.

As Lori scurried away for a costume change, with tits jiggling and ass wiggling, Robert asked me if the lighting was going to work. Lori's sexiness was still muddling my thoughts, but then she was gone. I explained a little about a camera's exposure settings, ISO and F-stops, and he nodded like he sort of understood, and then Lori was back, wearing a white t-shirt that fit her snugly but perfectly, its low scoop neck showing lots of nice cleavage. A short, midriff baring shirt, it barely covered her belly button, and below it she wore white cotton panties, nicely shaped bikini-cut ones that were plain but sexy. She said, "Another sleeping outfit. This is what I wear, so she might wear it, too."

My cock rose with the news. I was surprised that was all it took, finding out what Lori wears to bed.

She looked a little bemused by what was happening inside my bathing suit, but truthfully, she looked smokin' hot right down the line — her sparkling eyes, her little smile, the perfection of her soft cleavage, and those sexy dark areolas of hers that were showing through the thin shirt, circling the exuberant bumps from her aroused nipples like holy halos. And then there was the supple, soft-looking flesh of her belly showing above her panties, and the dark mystery that showed through the thin cotton at the crotch. I sensed something new in her mood as she stood there, a slightly pluckier sparkle in her eyes, a new relaxation with letting it all hang out for her new neighbor.

"Same routine?" she asked, sounding more confident.

"Ask her to take the top off," Robert said.

"Rob!" she said. "Jeeze! Ev's the director!"

"Is it...late enough?" I asked, looking around the quiet, dark neighborhood.

I was surprised to see a shrug of Lori's shoulders and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Let's treat it like a rehearsal for the movie," I said, feeling bold. "Robert, you're in the pool, swimming quietly. Your neighbor comes out of the bushes. She says, 'Your wife's not home, is she?,' and you say 'no.' You can improvise some dialogue if you want, maybe ask her about her husband. She joins you in the pool, still dressed, you kiss, she takes off her top and tosses it up on the patio and you kiss some more. Sound good?"

"Got it," Robert said.

Lori nodded. She looked nervous and intense, like she was running it all through her mind.

I said, "I'll be hand-holding the camera the whole time, sort of moving around. It's important that you ignore me. Never look at me or the camera. Don't stop and ask me anything, just improvise. Pretend the situation is actually happening."

Robert was getting into the water when I looked at Lori. My eyes roamed down her body, the way she and I had gotten used to. The dark mystery at her crotch was punctuated with an unmistakable wet spot on the 'down under' part of her panties. I doubt if she knew it was there. Our eyes met for a few moments and I think maybe we gave each other confidence. "Now?" she asked. And then it was happening. She approached Rob...

"You're wife's not home, is she?"

"She's out of town. Is your husband sleeping?"

"Out like a light. He drank too much again."

Robert smirked. "Did you make his drinks?"

"Extra strong. Mind if I join you?"

"I'd love it."

Lori sashayed down the steps into the water. Her posture was perfect and her tits jiggled with each step down. She went underwater for a moment and came up dripping, standing waist deep, sweeping the cascading water out of her hair with her hands. Her tits looked amazing under the wet t-shirt — huge curves and pointy nipples and big dark areolas that were even more visible than when she had the American flag bikini on. She closed the gap to Robert and he reached for her, pulling her to him with lusty energy. They kissed. It was wildly passionate, both of them feeding off the horniness that had been building all evening. Robert turned her, so that her outward thrust tits were pointing right at me. He was behind her, tight to her body, and his hands were on them, squeezing the softness of those glorious breasts. I heard Lori moan through her open mouth. Her excited eyes looked at mine, just for a quick moment. Robert lifted her soaking wet shirt, her big tits tumbled out, and he tossed the shirt away, onto the patio. Her eyes were on mine when one of his hands claimed the massive flesh of her breasts again, and his other hand went lower, to her crotch. Everything was happening so quickly. Lori was spectacularly topless and her body had gone to what I think of as carnal posture— tits thrust wildly forward, hard against Rob's squeezing hand, and ass thrust forcefully against his certainly hard-cocked crotch. Lori's eyes closed, she moaned through her open mouth again and she looked overcome. It went on for a few moments, her moans deeper and more wondrous with each breath, and then I thought for sure she was fainting.

"Do you always cum that easily?" Robert asked her, staying in character. He was still holding her the same way, from behind, a tit in one hand, a pussy in the other, his mouth near her ear. "You should swim with me more often."

Lori, breathless, swooning, tried to get her bearings. She'd had an orgasm, and neither she nor I could believe it. My camera captured it all, thank God. I continued my slow, deliberate movements, with my cock hard and aching. Lori looked right into the camera as her mind got a grip on things. Both of Robert's hands were on her tits. Her head was leaning to the side and he was kissing her neck. "Jesus," she whispered.

"Cut," I said.

A few moments went by with nothing but the sounds of breathless lovers and my pounding heart. My astonished mind hadn't yet begun to worry again about the big embarrassing lump in my bathing suit when Robert said, "The water's nice, buddy. Want to hop in and cool things down?"

"Yeah?" I said.

"Don't be shy on my account," Lori said. She looked post-ogasmically beautiful, and a bit shell-shocked. She turned and hugged Robert, snuggling her head against his chest. I think she was shy again, trying to hide those stunning bare breasts of hers.