All Comments on 'The Neighbors'

by TXBiBikerBear

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CriosCrios12 months ago

Wow! Just wow!

There's a thread in the Lit Forums that asks "what kind of adult movie would you make if you owned a movie studio?" This is the kind of movie I'd make. Not to mention experience in real life. Would love to be Brad.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

I'm not the slightest bit into pussy, but this was SOOO HOT!!! And Brad's not the only one questioning Janet's last statement, I'd like to know which neither of you she's talking about also. Is it Brad and Diana or Brad and Carlos? This hot ***** story goes right to favorites and please, please, please tell me this is just chapter #1.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes please! Can’t wait for more. Just wish I could be a participant in this scenerio.

MafenMafen12 months ago

This should be in Gay Sex. The women are only accessories.

CriosCrios12 months ago

I've re-read this a dozen or so times in the last couple of days. Unbelievably smoking. For me, one line in this story is just about the hottest line I've ever read: "Watch closely Diana. Carlos is just about done using your boyfriend's mouth." Janet demanded.

ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

OMG that was super freaking HOT!!! I would have loved being on my knees for Carlos. And having the women watching really made it awesome…… 🤤 I’m giving you 15 stars for this awesome story. 😈

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTXBiBikerBear@TXBiBikerBear
Just me being me. And work.... lots and lots of working. I welcome comments and future story arc ideas or new premises. Let me know what you think.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories