The Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
The neighbors overcome their inhibitions.
6.1k words
4.57
27.4k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gsac305
gsac305
31 Followers

Wendy and Bill had moved into our complex about 6 months previously. They were a young couple that had moved from rural Oregon to the "big" city. Our town was certainly no major metropolis but compared to where they grew up it may as well have been New York City. Bill was 23 and managing a local auto parts store and taking some business classes online. Wendy recently turned 21 had enrolled in the local junior college, taking courses to satisfy her basic requirements in the hopes of ultimately getting a nursing degree.

Wendy and Kelly, my wife, hit it off from the very first day that they arrived. When she saw that they were moving into the unit directly next door she went over there to welcome them and about 45 minutes later returned with the two of them in tow. She had already discovered that they didn't know anyone in town and hadn't even had a chance to shop for groceries yet. Naturally, she invited them for dinner and over a few beers and some steaks we began to get acquainted.

Over the course of the next several months we got to know them better. They both had come from strict religious families and part of their motivation for moving was to get away from, what they felt, was a restrictive environment. We ultimately became quite close almost like family. So, it didn't come as a complete surprise when they came to us with questions of a very intimate nature.

One evening after a shared meal and some nice wine, Wendy turned to Kelly and me and asked "Bill and I were hoping that you could offer us some guidance or advice, not sure exactly how to put it"

"We are always glad to help out if we can, but what is it? I think you know by this point that you can talk to us about anything" Kelly said as she took Wendy's hand.

"Well, it is a little embarrassing, but we really don't know who else we could ask. I have been taking a human sexuality class at the JC and Bill and I have been reading the textbook and wow, it has kind of blown our minds"

At this Bill sat forward "Yeah, it talks about some things that we have never even heard of, and others that we were taught were sinful"

Smiling, I looked over at both of them "We aren't shocked that you would come to us for help. However, how did you come to believe that we could be your sex guides?"

Wendy, now fully blushing squeezed Kelly's hand even tighter "You know that our bedrooms have a common wall and we have heard the two of you several times. The sounds always make it seem like you are having a lot of fun. So, we figured that you would certainly know more about these things than we do"

Kelly laughed "Yeah, I guess we can get pretty vocal at times. Hope that we didn't keep you up too late."

"Oh no, we aren't complaining. It was exciting to listen, we just wondered what it was you were doing that sounded like so much fun. Bill and I enjoy sex, it is just that, at least from the sounds we hear, you two take it to another level and we would like to try to get there too."

"We do enjoy our sex lives" I said, "I certainly don't think that we are experts on every aspect of human sexuality, but we would be happy to share whatever knowledge or experience that we can. What sort of things do you do now and are there specific things that you are curious about?"

"Bill comes to bed and we kiss for a while, then he slips out of his shorts and pulls down my panties, puts it in me and after a few minutes we are done. It feels good but it sure doesn't sound like the kind of fun you two have."

"Larry, you mentioned specifics and there are a bunch of them. But I guess I would start out with masturbation and oral sex. I know what male masturbation is, but we were always taught that it was bad, and I don't really know how a girl could masturbate. As for oral sex, we really aren't sure what that would be."

Wendy nodded in agreement to Bill's statement "None of the girls or women I grew up with ever mentioned masturbation or oral sex. In fact, discussions about sex were discouraged."

Kelly shook her head sadly, "There is a wide world of sexual pleasure out there for you two to explore and experience. Larry and I believe that anything done between consenting adults is perfectly fine and acceptable. We both enjoy masturbation separately and together. It can be a great tension reliever or part of foreplay or mutual masturbation to orgasm. I can assure both of you that female masturbation is as simple as male masturbation. Oral sex is nothing more than stimulating your partners genitalia with your mouth and tongue. If you practice normal hygiene, like bathing on a regular basis, it is no dirtier than kissing anywhere else on the body. If you want, Larry and I can teach you how to do both, but it would require that we all disrobe and be comfortable being touched by us. That decision is up to you"

Bill and Wendy looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Wendy looked up and said, "We are nervous but we both trust the two of you and we really want to expand our knowledge, so yes let's go for it."

I stood up and began to unbutton my shirt, "Why don't we get undressed out here and then we can move into the bedroom and all get comfortable."

Kelly, never one to waste time when it came to preparation, was the first one undressed. She is about 5'2" with brown hair that falls just to the top of her shoulders. Her dollop of Polynesian blood gives her skin an all-over tan complexion. A perfectly rounded bubble butt and the full, firm, and natural flesh pillows of her breasts never cease to arouse me. For me, she was the perfect partner. The sweetest, kindest most caring person you could ever hope to meet in everyday life, and in the bedroom the most lustful slut you could ever imagine.

Bill and Wendy weren't far behind. Wendy was about an inch taller than Kelly with strawberry blonde hair that she wore in a short bob. She had a scattering of freckles over her nose and across the top of her perky up turned breasts with pink puffy nipples. Slim and well-toned legs led right up to a patch of light blonde hair where her legs met her torso. Bill was lean with a semi chiseled look. He had short brown hair both on his head and in the nest around his cock and balls. His already semi erect cock was a good seven inches long with a nice girth and well-formed mushroom head.

As for me, I have a dad bod and, no stallion, a little over 6 inches of erect cock. However, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue among other tongue tricks, so that talent has helped me through the years.

I took Wendy by the hand and we made our way to the bedroom followed by Kelly and Bill. Kelly sat down on the edge of the bed and had Kelly sit right next to her.

"Bill you stand right here in front of me between my legs and Larry you do the same in front of Wendy. Bill this should give you a perfect view of how a girl masturbates and I want to see you stroke your cock for me too. Wendy you can watch all of us and join in as you see fit. Larry, I am sure you will be able to show Wendy how a man masturbates."

Bill was staring intently at Kelly's smooth shaved pussy. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of it.

Kelly looked up and saw Bill's concentration, "I guess this is the first bald one you have ever seen. Both Bill and I like to be smooth because we feel it enhances our pleasure and keeps the hair out of our mouths" she smiled.

Bill, now full erect nodded, "It is the first one I have ever seen this close. Not even Wendy's." Bill started to reach out towards Kelly's already moist pussy but hesitated.

"It's OK Bill, you can touch it if you want to" Kelly said as she spread her legs wider and pulled the lips of her pussy apart. "Feel how smooth and wet it is. See that little bump up near the top, that is my clitoris, rub your finger on it gently"

Bill did as she asked, and her eyes closed for a minute as she felt him rub her clit. "Umm, that feels nice Bill, now take your first two fingers and slide them into my cunt and move them in and out slowly."

Bill's eyes widened and his cock jumped when he heard her use that "forbidden" word. Kelly pushed herself into his hand as he slowly thrust his fingers into and out of her now wet pussy.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty Bill? Does it make you nice and hard" Kelly purred. "Now take your fingers out and wipe all of that nice cunt juice on your cock and start stroking it for me."

Bill grabbed his cock and smeared all of Kelly's juices over the head and shaft and began to jerk himself off. All the while staring down as Kelly began to finger fuck herself as she lay back on the bed. She pulled her fingers out of her cunt and put them in her mouth, licking her own wetness off her fingers. Bill's eyes nearly popped out his head when she did that and he began to stroke even faster.

Kelly loves watching guys jerk off, especially when they are doing it right in front of her. As she focused on Bill's cock, her fingers began to dance over her clit, a wet spot beginning to spread out underneath her on the bed. As she shoved her fingers deep inside, her thighs clamped together over her wrist as she shuddered with her first orgasm of the night. It always amazed me, how quickly she could get herself off when she wanted to. She closed her eyes for a second to savor the feeling then opened them and looked up at Bill.

"Not too fast there cowboy. I don't want you to cum just yet, we still have the second part to teach you about now that you know how a girl can masturbate." Kelly whispered huskily.

During all of this, Wendy had watched in wide eyed fascination. She was a quick study and had her hand down between her legs in no time emulating Kelly's moves. Her hardening nipples and low moans were a good indication that she was enjoying her lesson as well.

It was obviously a visual delight for me. I could gaze at my beautiful wife pleasuring herself, a scene that was always erotic and also watch the growing excitement and lust welling up in our new neighbor as I stroked my cock just inches from her face.

Kelly sat up and pulled Bill towards her. "I think now is a good time for your first blow job, Bill. It sure looks like you're ready."

Kelly doesn't just suck a cock; she makes love to it with her mouth and worships it with her tongue. I didn't think that Bill would be able to last very long as excited as he already was and it being the first time, he would feel his cock enveloped by the buttery warm softness of a wet mouth. But I knew that Kelly would try to make it last as long as possible so it would be a very memorable experience for him.

She reached out and cupped his balls with her left hand and surrounded the base of his cock with her right. As she gently massaged his balls with one hand, she used the other to rub his cock over her face. Across her forehead and down her cheeks, leaving a trail of his leaking precum across her skin. She kissed his swollen cock head at the tip and underneath and then lightly, with the tip of her tongue ran up and down the underside of his shaft. Bill spread his legs to steady himself and I could see that his legs were shaking just a bit.

Kelly got down on the floor and spread out Bill's legs even further. She got underneath him and began to lick and suck on his balls while she slowly stroked his cock. I have always loved watching Kelly give and get pleasure from another partner and this certainly was a great scene to witness. The precum gushing from my own cock was a testament to the thrill I was feeling. Wendy appeared mesmerized by the sight of Kelly's ministrations towards Bill, her hand continuing to be active between her thighs.

Now Kelly moved back up to the edge of the bed and grasped Bill's cock tightly around the base of his shaft. She knew that he was close but was going to milk his cock for all it was worth first. Her tongue snaked out and did a little probing dance into Bill's cock slit. When he felt that it was almost as if he got hit by an electric jolt. She followed that up by flicking her tongue back and forth over his sensitive glans area just under his cock head. Bill was quivering so much he could barely stand, and Kelly decided it was time to give him his relief. Her lips forming an oval over the head of his cock she slowly moved down the length of his shaft. Bill let out a long load moan as his cock was engulfed by her hungry mouth.

Wendy squealed when she heard Bill's moan, "That's the type of sound we sometimes hear through the wall"

While still stroking my cock, I looked down at her and said, "Well now you know at least one thing that we were doing."

Kelly started to increase the speed at which she moved her mouth back and forth over Bill's cock. "Oh god that feels so good Kelly" Bill panted. "I think I am going to cum right now."

He raised up on his toes and I could see that his ball sack had tightened up. He must have been concerned about cumming in Kelly's mouth and he tried to pull out. Kelly grabbed him around the ass and pulled him deep into her mouth. I could tell by the throbbing in his cock and the way his ball sack was moving that he was starting to shoot his cum right down Kelly's throat. After the first pulse, Kelly pulled back and opened her mouth so he could watch as his thick ropes of cum shot onto her tongue and into her mouth. He would have done a porn star proud by the sheer volume of jizz that he was depositing into Kelly's mouth and on her face. As he started to finish Kelly let the last two jets of his cum shoot onto her tits. She looked up at him and opened her mouth wide so he could see all of his cum inside of her mouth, then she swallowed it and smiled up at him. Rubbing his cock over her face again, this time using it to scrape some of the cum off her cheeks and then licking and sucking it off and swallowing that too.

"Thank you, Bill, I love the taste and feel of cum and you gave me a very nice load. Did you enjoy your first blowjob?"

At this point about all Bill could do was nod his head, but the big shit eating grin on his face was testament enough to how he felt.

My hard cock still firmly gripped in my hand, I looked down at Wendy and asked her if she was ready to be on the receiving end of some oral sex. She nodded and spread her legs, the wet spot on the bed spread further proof of her desire. I knelt down, placing my hands on her thighs. Placing my mouth directly on her sex, I just left it there for a moment letting her feel my warm breath on her moist pussy. Then I began to kiss and lick all around it, the crease where her thighs met her torso, the mound above it and the tender area beneath it. Tracing circles around it with the tip of my tongue but never quite touching it. Sweet torture for her as she moved her hips trying to capture my tongue or lips. Spreading her labia lips with my thumbs my tongue walked up and down each side then probed into her scouring her wetness from the inside of her cunt. She gasped or groaned or maybe just exhaled for the first time when she felt my tongue searching inside her.

I moved up and when my tongue found her clit, she convulsed like she had just had an electric shock. Her hips rose to meet me, but I pulled back a bit so that just the tip of my tongue grazed the very top of her clit, flicking back and forth across it lightly like the wings of a butterfly. Her body gyrated under my mouth a steady stream of moans and unintelligible words coming from her. Wrapping my lips around her engorged clit, I sucked into my mouth. Her clit getting a mini blowjob. She was bucking and now issuing a stream of nasty obscenities that I was surprised she even knew. Placing my thumb on her clit I rubbed it hard in concentric circles. My mouth again moved down to explore her dripping cunt as she pushed herself into me. I decided to move down a bit further and see what sort of response that would get. Still rubbing her clit I began to lick the sensitive area between her cunt and anus. She panted and continued to push as I moved even lower. Now my tongue was directly over her tight little rosebud anus. I licked the edges and she moaned even louder. Feeling no resistance, I pushed my tongue as deeply as I could into her ass

"Oh fuck, Larry, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" she screamed. She pushed her ass so hard into my face I think she was hoping I would lick her kidneys from the inside. I gave her a good ass eating until I could sense that she was on the precipice of orgasm. Moving back up to her clit, I began to lick and suck rapidly and hard. Her hips levitated off the bed and her thighs clamped down so hard on my head that I couldn't have pulled back if I wanted to. Her body began to shake, and her ankles crossed behind my head and pulled me into her. As she came, I was rewarded by several blasts of her sweet nectar directly into my mouth and on my face. Her legs fell away, and she lay there spent, a smile on her face but other than that she appeared to be in a post sex coma.

After a few minutes her eyes fluttered open, "Wow, that was wonderful. I felt that you guys could give us some pointers, but I never thought we would learn and feel this much. I am sorry about that squirting at the end, that has never happened before."

I laughed, "Oh Wendy, that was a great gift to me. Believe me, I enjoyed every second of it. Just means that I was reasonably effective. Besides, I get showered by Kelly quite often too."

Kelly looked over and nodded her head, "Yep I am squirter too and he loves it. Now, that you too have discovered the joys of being on the receiving end of oral sex, it is time for you to experience the fun of giving too. My darling Larry is the only one of us that hasn't cum yet and I know he would very much like to. Wendy, Larry will be an excellent mentor as you begin to learn the fine art of cock sucking."

Kelly walked over to me and pressed her tits into my chest, she reached down and gave my cock a loving stroke as she planted a deep kiss on my mouth. "Are you ready to help Wendy, baby?"

"I think you know the answer to that darling just by the feel of my pulsing cock"

Taking Wendy by the hands, I helped her up off the bed to a standing position. "Wendy, I don't believe there is any such thing as a bad blow job just some that are better than others. There are different positions that can be used but I think to start I will have you kneel down in front of me. The most important thing is to make sure you keep your teeth out of the way. It may look like a hot dog but it sure doesn't want you to take a big bite out of it."

Wendy nodded that she understood and knelt down in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed. I pulled her in close and had her raise up just a bit so I could rub my cock over her tits. Her hard nipple tickling the glans under my swollen and leaking cock head. I stood up and put one foot up on the edge of the bed, swinging my balls into her face. She reached out and cupped them with her hands and began to kiss and lick them. "Gently suck one of my balls into your mouth, then do the other one." As she did so I rubbed my cock through her hair. It was very relaxing and erotic to feel her mouth on my balls. Under other circumstances I might have enjoyed for longer while preparing for more. However, with all the visual and physical stimulation that I had already witnessed, I knew that I needed to have her address my most immediate needs.

Placing my foot back down on the floor I faced her with my cock just lightly brushing her lips. Before I had a chance to say anything, she grasped my cock around the base. Here tongue sliding out of her mouth and caressing the underside of my cock head. At the touch of her tongue a fresh stream of pre cum oozed out of my cock slit. When she saw that she pursed her lips and drew just the tip of my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head and the suction she was applying to draw out all of the pre cum. I had thought that I would need to offer some advice or suggestions but either she had paid remarkably close attention to Kelly's work on Bill or she was just a natural born cocksucker. She didn't show any of the typical first timers' reluctance to have a dick her mouth, if anything, she appeared to crave it. Whatever the reason, I was reaping the benefits of the results.

gsac305
gsac305
31 Followers
12