The Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to swallow more of my cock now. Slowly taking about a third of my shaft into her mouth and then pulling back. All the while her tongue working the underside of my cock. I kept trying to subtly get her to take more of my cock into her mouth, but she was able with slight moves or tender tugs on my balls to maintain that one third insertion. It felt wonderful but was also exquisite torture as I wanted to feel the full length of my cock in her mouth. Looking down at her, the devilish gleam in her eyes finally made me realize that she knew exactly what she was doing.

Pulling my cock out of her mouth, I held her head in my hands. "You have been teasing me, haven't you?" She nodded and smiled "I want to fuck your mouth, but it could get a bit rough, are you up for it?"

By way of an answer she wrapped her lips around my cock and this time took about two thirds of it into her mouth. I didn't need any further encouragement. Holding her head still, I began to pump my cock in and out of her willing mouth. At first, I didn't shove it all the way in but much deeper than previously, content till feel the warm wetness over most of my cock. It was very erotic to watch my cock moving in and out of Wendy's hungry mouth. Glancing over at Bill it was apparent by his straight staff that he was excited watching his wife with another man's cock in her mouth. It also wasn't the least bit surprising to see Kelly with her hand rubbing her clit while she watched.

Knowing that I was now close, I began to pump deeper into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to me, my cock now buried deep in her throat, my balls banging up against her chin. I held her there and could see her eyes begin to water. I pulled all the way out and she gasped for breath. Looking down at her, I asked her if she was OK. She nodded and reached out to pull me towards her. Grabbing her head again, I entered her mouth and pushed all the way in again, but this time drew back quickly. I continued to deep fuck her mouth for the next several strokes till I felt my balls begin to tighten up. Pushing my cock deep into her mouth again, the first gush of cum exploded deep down her throat. She swallowed quickly to keep from drowning in my cum. A second jet immediately followed the first and she swallowed that down too. I pulled out of her mouth and began to stroke my cock; I wanted the last few streams to shoot on her face.

Wendy didn't flinch, she looked up in anticipation as three more streams of cum coated her cheeks and lips and forehead. All the evening's previous activities had allowed me to build up a load that was well beyond my normal deposit. I was quite pleased with the coating I had been able to leave on her face and Wendy looked equally happy with cum dripping off her face. Spent, I sat back on the edge of the bed and leaned in to give Wendy a kiss on her cum flavored lips. I came away with a little bit of cum stuck to my lips and Wendy leaned forward and licked it off, then proceeded to push the cum off her face with her fingers and feed it to herself.

Kelly got up off the bed and looked over at Bill, "OK Billy boy it is time to see if your tongue and mouth are as talented as your wife's. You are going to do some clit licking, some cunt eating AND some ass hole probing. I want you to lie flat on your back and I am going to ride your face."

Bill lay down on his back on one side of the bed, Wendy curled up in front of me with our head at the foot of the bed so we would have a good view of the action about to take place. Kelly settled in above Bill's face a knee on either side of his head and facing his feet.

"Bill, I will control pretty much everything from up here. Your job is to lick or suck or probe whatever I put in front of your mouth." She then lowered herself and her clit was moving across Bill's mouth. Having been in Bill's position many times, I knew that Kelly liked this position because she could control all the action and maximize her pleasure. It usually didn't take her too long to cum in that position, but I thought she might draw it out a bit tonight with Bill.

She moved slightly forward and pressed down, "Lick and suck on my cunt Bill, clean my out with your tongue." She pushed down and gyrated her hips as she felt Bill's tongue snake up her cunt. Wendy and I had a great view of Bill's lips pressed up against her sopping wetness. My left arm was under Wendy's neck, my left hand at her breast and I started to lightly roll and pinch her nipple between my fingers. She made a small sound deep in her throat and pushed herself tightly up against me.

Kelly scooted slightly forward again and reached behind her and spread her cheeks apart as she lowered her ass over Bill's mouth. "Tongue fuck my ass Bill, oh yeah fuck push that tongue up my ass." She pushed down hard and wiggled her ass over Bill's busy tongue.

I could feel Wendy's heart beating faster as she watched her husband tongue bathing my wife's ass. Moistening my middle finger in my mouth, I moved my hand down between the cheeks of her ass and began to massage her anus with the tip of my finger. She squirmed and pushed back so that my finger entered her ass. I slowly finger fucked her ass while we watched Kelly and Bill.

Kelly moved back now and positioned her clit right over Bill's mouth and tongue. "Make your tongue flat Bill, I am going to cum all over your face very soon". We could see her clit, now swollen and prominent, as she rapidly moved herself over his tongue. She leaned forward and took Bill's cock in her mouth as she pressed herself against his face. Kelly made a few frenzied up and down sucks on Bill's cock but I knew she was too close to her own orgasm to concentrate. In this case it was just because she wanted to feel a cock in her mouth when she came. Sure enough a few seconds later, her body began to convulse, and she swirled her cunt around Bill's mouth as she climaxed. She stayed stock still for a few more moments as her orgasm subsided and then looked down at Bill's cock that was pulsing up and down over his belly.

"Ah Bill, you younger guys are all like the energizer bunny always ready to keep going. It isn't fair to leave you hanging like this so I guess I will just have to take care of that for you." Kelly moved down his body leaving a trail of wetness across his chest. She positioned herself above his hard cock and guided him into her. "Do you like this position, Bill? You can watch my ass move and see your cock going in and out of my cunt."

Bill whispered something that sounded like yes, but he was intently watching his cock fuck Kelly and looked like he needed to cum desperately.

Wendy and I had a perfect view just inches away from his cock fully covered in her cunt nectar. We could smell the odor of sex and hear the sucking and squishing sounds as Kelly bounced up and down on him. I continued to squeeze Wendy's nipple which was now hard and extended as she pushed back on my hand, my finger fully extended into her ass.

With a grunt, Bill heaved his hips up off the bed and drove himself deeply into Kelly. He went down and back up again as he dumped his load deep inside Kelly, small rivers of jizz dripping out and sliding down his cock. Feeling him cum inside of her was enough to get Kelly off again, I had always been envious of her multi orgasmic ability. Even Wendy seemed to have a mini orgasm when she saw them cum and felt my finger slide out of her ass.

Kelly raised up over Bill's cock and let his cum slide out. It flowed over his cock and down his balls and over his thighs. She looked over at Wendy, "Would you like to clean your husband up, or should I?"

Wendy was only too glad to help. We untangled and she started with Bill's cock. Taking it into her mouth and sucking the cum and Kelly's juices off of it. Then she licked the spattered cum off his thighs and finished by thoroughly cleaning his balls with her lips and tongue.

While Wendy was taking care of Bill, Kelly squatted over my face and made sure I cleaned up any residue that was left behind. I was only too glad to offer assistance.

As we all lay around in post coital bliss, I thought I would do a little post mortem on our activities of that evening. I looked over at Bill and Wendy, "You two were exposed to a few new things tonight. Were you shocked, surprised, disgusted, jealous or what are you feeling right now?"

Bill was the first to respond. "Well, first I think that I am sexually exhausted right now but that is a good thing. I was surprised that I never felt jealous at all. I was a little nervous at first that I would be, but after a couple of minutes I just found it all to be extremely exciting. There was not one thing tonight that I didn't like or felt bad about doing. There were at least a couple of things that I really liked, a lot!"

"What were those things?" I asked

"I thought the blow job was fantastic, the feeling of having my cock in a mouth is wonderful. Also being able to cum in her mouth and on her body feels kind of powerful, I hope that isn't wrong. Being able to watch my cock moving in and out was also stimulating especially in a smooth shaved cunt.

Wendy spoke up then," Like Bill, I never felt any jealousy at all. It was all just so erotic and sensuous. I am glad you liked the blow job Bill because I learned that I really like giving them. Also, I loved the taste and feel of cum, just like Kelly mentioned earlier, so you can cum in my mouth or all over me any time you want. It was a little surprising how much I liked it when Bill was fucking my face hard. I felt kind of helpless and dominated but also safe too. Does that make any sense? Lastly, and I am sort of embarrassed by this, I too like to have my butt hole probed and tongued. Bill stuck his tongue in there when he had his face between my legs and while we were watching you two at the end, he pushed his finger up inside my ass. It felt very naughty but very sexy and I liked it a lot."

"We are both glad that you discovered new things that please you," Kelly said, "I am sure that some of the things that you tried tonight will become part of your sexual repertoire as you move forward. Neither one of you should ever feel embarrassed about sharing your thoughts or fantasies with each other. To the extent possible you should always be willing to stretch your limits and try to accommodate those needs and desires. When it isn't be up front about it and try to come up with an alternative. Bill and I love anal play and we would be happy to help you with that, but it is up to you. As for feeling powerful and liking to be dominated. There is a whole group of people that are into that with practices that run from mild to wild. The point is that just about anything you can fantasize about, there are probably a million other people that are into it as well."

"Why don't we plan on getting together next Saturday night like we always do. We can have dinner and drinks like normal and if you want to talk about something or try something new, we are willing to help. If not, we will still have a good time. In the meantime, we will be listening up against the wall to hear some sexy sounds coming from your side for a change." I said.

12