The Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
Double fun.
2.6k words
4.53
18.1k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gsac305
gsac305
31 Followers

We didn't hear much from them over the course of the following week. It would be more accurate to say that we didn't see much of them. We heard a great deal through the common wall that separated our bedrooms, every night. On more than one occasion in the mornings as well.

It was our assumption that if we saw them at all this weekend it would be just for dinner and drinks. We didn't think it possible for them to have any energy left after their very busy week. So we were surprised, but pleasantly so, when Wendy and Bill showed up at our home early Saturday afternoon.

Wendy burst through the door, Bill in tow, looking as enthused as kid on her first trip to Disneyland. She was literally hopping up and down with excitement.

Kelly looked up at her from the couch, "What has got into you girl, you look like you just won the lottery."

"Oh Kelly, I can't thank you enough for all the items you gave me last week. We used them all this week, several times."

"Yes, we know" I said, "we could hear you every night."

Wendy walked to me and ran a hand along my cheek, "Larry, I am pretty sure that you can't honestly say that you didn't at least jerk off a few times when you heard us."

Nodding my head, "I can't lie to you; besides I wasn't complaining just pointing it out. Even got a bonus wake up blow job because of one of your early morning sessions."

Wendy bent down and gave me a kiss, lightly tracing the tip of her tongue across my lips. "So glad we could be of assistance and I hope you will be able to return the favor if you decide to help us with my request."

"I'm always glad to help if I can but what is this mysterious request?"

"As you said you heard" Wendy grinned, "we have been busy this past week. With some practice and preparation, I can now take Bill up my ass and we did that a couple of times this week. Kelly, I really liked when you used the vibrator in me when Larry was fucking my ass. I liked it so much that I bought the same one for me. I used it in my cunt when Bill was in my ass and in my ass when Bill was in my cunt. Both ways are just wonderful, but it got me to thinking. What would it be like to have a real cock in each hole? At first, I wasn't even sure that was possible, but a little research on the internet proved to me it was. I watched several videos of women taking two dicks and that is what has made me so anxious to try it."

I nodded my head as I looked up at her, "That certainly explains your state of mind today. Yes, it is very possible, although it takes some coordination to pull it off. It isn't quite as simple as the porn stars make it appear. If that is what you would like to try later this evening, I would be happy to join in."

Wendy looked a bit crestfallen at my reply. "I absolutely want to try it, but I was hoping we could do it now. I cleaned myself out and have the plug in so I will be stretched out and ready. Kelly, I hope you don't think I am being selfish; I don't want you left out"

Kelly got up off the couch and came over and gave Wendy a big hug, "Haven't you transformed into the perfect slut wife. Now that you have experienced some of the possibilities you are like a kid in a candy store. You can't wait to sample all of the delicious goodies available. No, I don't think you are being selfish. Why wouldn't you want to have both of these throbbing cocks in you at the same time. I know you will love it; I certainly have. It is just a pity you didn't give us more of a heads up and we might have been able to get one of our other friends over here to make you airtight."

Wendy furrowed her brow, "Airtight? What is that?"

Kelly smiled, "That's when you get a dick in your mouth too. All your ports are sealed and your are airtight. When each one of your hungry holes is filled with some nice warm cum it is exquisite feeling. But it does require some concentration, so it is probably better that your first experience is with just two. As for me, no worries. I am perfectly capable of pleasing myself especially with the visual stimulation I'll be having. Also, I'll be available for pre and post game activities and to help out if necessary."

"Oh that's great, thank you. This will be another fantasy come true for me." Wendy said as she hugged Kelly to her.

Getting to my feet now, I looked over at both of them, "If I am expected to perform at my peak, I am going to need some warm up attention first."

Kelly winked at me, "Don't you worry about a thing my darling. Wendy and I will make sure both of you boys are standing tall and ready to do your duty when the time comes. Both of you get in there and get your clothes off, get on the bed and start stroking yourselves. We will be in there to help in just a minute."

Bill and I disrobed and got on the bed as instructed. We were both semi hard when we landed on the bed and it only took a few seconds of hand work to pump us up to full erection

Kelly and Wendy appeared in the room moments later. Having shed their garments in the living room, they were now stripped and ready for action. A light flush across Wendy's chest and her hard nipples telegraphed her excitement and anticipation. Although it wasn't visible from my vantage point, I was certain that my sexy Kelly's womanhood was already slick with her internal lubricant.

Wendy pointed at us and said to Kelly, "Look at our handsome boys and their pretty soldiers standing at attention, their purple helmets so shiny and proud."

"It is a glorious sight isn't it," Kelly replied. "It doesn't look like they are going to need a lot of work to get them ready. However, boys we have come up with a plan that should be fun for all of us prior to the main event. First, we have to get you repositioned. Larry, you get your head up in the top right corner and Bill you lay out with your head in the bottom left. Both of you spread your legs apart and then scoot together so you are balls to balls.

We maneuvered around until we got our legs properly positioned so that we could push ourselves together as Kelly had commanded. Kelly tugged and pulled at my hips until she was satisfied that our balls were mashed together, and our cocks were adjacent. She grabbed both of our cocks and leaned over so she could rub them over her tits. Her hand moving slightly up and down over our shafts as she jerked us off against each other. Then she bent her head down and kissed the tip of Bill's cock and teased the slit with her tongue. I watched as the head of his cock disappeared between her lips. Bill moaned softly as she sucked just the head in and out between her lips. Releasing Bill's cock from her lip caress she now began to perform the same erotic actions on my willing manhood. I had felt her mouth on me hundreds, perhaps thousands, of times but it always gave me the same intense pleasure. Like liquid velvet embracing my cock.

I whimpered a bit when she removed her mouth from me. She kept her grip on our cocks and looked up at Wendy. She lowered her head and began to swirl her tongue over and around both of our cocks. Opening her mouth wide she just managed to get both of our heads in her mouth, running her tongue down between us. She tantalized us like that for a few more moments and then sat back. Now she looked over at Kelly and nodded, a silent command passing between them.

They began to pull us apart, Bill and I doing our best to follow their unspoken direction. When we were sufficiently separated, Wendy swung her leg over my face and pressed her very wet mound to my mouth. I felt her swallow my cock as she squirmed on my face. Her clit moved itself over my tongue, up and down and pressing in and grinding. My face was slathered in the wetness dripping from her cunt.

"Larry, I need you cock in me now" she panted as she pulled her mouth of my cock. "Let the air out of the plug and pull it out of my ass now so I'll be ready for Bill."

I did as she asked and removed the plug. It left a gape which should ease the passage of Bill's hard cock when the time came.

As soon as she felt the bulb exit her ass, she spun around and positioned her self over my cock. When she felt the head up against her she lowered herself and I watched my cock as it was inhaled by her hungry cunt. I had already been in her mouth and her ass, but now I completed the cycle as she raised and lowered herself on my stiff and happy pole. She lowered herself all the way and ground her hips into me. The walls of her cunt massaging my cock. I reached up and pinched her nipples and she let out an unintelligible cry that was a mixture of pain and pleasure. As I turned my head I could see Bill and Kelly still in the 69 position. Kelly diligently bobbing her head up and down on Bill's cock and his tongue buried in her cunt a finger teasing her asshole.

Wendy leaned forward and kissed me, "I think I am ready for Bill now, are you ready too?" I nodded and returned her kiss. She turned her head, "Bill, I am ready for you now, baby."

Kelly got off of Bill giving him on last kiss on his cockhead for good luck. She took the tube of lube and gave Bill's cock a good coating of the slippery goo. She squirted another glob on to her fingers and stuck them deep into Wendy's ass. She looked over at me, "Fuck her good baby like I know you can. Make this a good time for Wendy."

Wendy lay flat on me, my cock now still buried deep in her cunt. I spread my legs out wide so Bill could kneel behind her. He leaned in and I could feel Wendy tense up as she felt his cock touch her. I felt his knees press up against my thighs as he lined his cock up and prepared to enter her. She let out a whoosh of breath and now I could feel his cock sliding into her ass through wall of her cunt. It is always a unique feeling for the male as a participant in a double penetration. You have the normal warmth, wetness, grip and friction of whichever hole you are buried in and the added sensation of another cock causing ripples against yours.

Wendy raised up a bit on her arms and pushed her ass back on Bill's cock. I was trying to push up and in but my ability to move was somewhat restricted by my position on the bottom. We did develop a rhythm though as Wendy would pull up on my cock as she pushed back on Bill's and then push down on mine when she pulled away from Bill's.

We kept at it for several minutes. Wendy wasn't talking but she was moaning and grunting loud enough for most of the neighborhood to hear. She was taking us both as deep as she could, pushing herself into us to swallow every last millimeter of our cocks into her cunt and ass. I knew I was getting very close to orgasm and from the sounds Bill was making he was probably almost there too.

Then it began. My balls tightened and I dug my heels into the bed raising my hips as high as I could as I tried to force myself even more deeply into Wendy's cunt. My cum exploded out of me deep into Wendy's womb.

She screamed and drove herself down onto me. As my cock continued to erupt inside of her, I felt the pulsing of Bill's cock as he released his own deposit into her spearing deep into her ass.

Wendy ground herself into us, clamping onto our cocks to siphon every last drop of cum that we could produce. She was embracing the sheer lust and erotic pleasure of the moment without fear or guilt. Knowing only that the two cocks that continued to gush warm man honey into her were lifting her to a plateau of sexual ecstasy that she had never visited before.

The convulsive tremors of her orgasm swept over her body in wave after pleasure wave. As she continued to impale herself on our stiff cocks, she moaned out half sentences and random words, "Oh so good...fuck oh fuck cum filling me fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ohhhhh ummmm."

As her spasms subsided, she collapsed on my chest, her breasts flattened against me. Her breath came in gasps as she waited for her heart rate to return to normal. Laying there, I felt the movement as Bill withdrew his cock from her ass. He rolled off of her and onto his back beside us, looking tired and spent. She whispered in my ear, "Thank you Larry. It was even better than I hoped. You and Bill gave me a great gift." Giving me a kiss, she pushed herself up and raised her hips off me. My softening cock slipped easily from the grip of her cunt, bringing with it a flood of cum drenching my cock and belly as it flopped back into place. More cum dripped from her ass and down my balls as she swung her leg over and nestled her body next to Bill's. She wrapped her arms around him, and they shared a kiss, holding each other tightly as they basked in the after glow of sexual satisfaction.

Kelly was lying on my other side and when I turned to look at her, she stroked her fingers across my face. "That was extremely exciting to watch, baby. I was reliving all the times I was in Wendy's position. Those thoughts, the sight of the three of you and my trusty vibe got me off right about the same time all of you were cumming." She leaned over me a and gave me soft kiss.

Getting up on her knees, she looked down at me and shook her head. "Look at the mess you have left, now I am just going to have to clean you up." She moved between my legs and I felt her tongue on my balls as she began to lick them clean. I knew she wouldn't stop until I was spotless, but confident that she would save some to share with me. Laying back and savoring the feel of her mouth as she cleaned me, I couldn't help but think what a lucky man I was to have such a wonderful lover, partner and friend.

gsac305
gsac305
31 Followers