The Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Wendy tries her strapon.
3.2k words
4.51
30.2k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gsac305
gsac305
31 Followers

The following day Bill and Wendy came to our door around 3:30 in the afternoon. As Kelly let them in, the troubled look on their faces was an obvious sign that something was troubling them.

"Hey guys," Kelly said as she stood in front of them, "what's the problem? You look like the sky just fell on your head."

Wendy, looking the most crestfallen blurted out," Some guy at Bill's work called in sick and he has to go in and cover for him. They are having some sort of big sale and they need all hands on deck. I was really looking forward to playing the boy role today."

Bill chimed in, "Honestly, I am still a little nervous about it, but I was willing to give it a shot and had worked myself up for it. Up to this point you and Larry haven't led us wrong yet and Kelly you certainly seem to know which hot buttons to push on me."

Kelly smiled at them, "Guys its fine. We aren't going anywhere, and I don't think you two are moving any time soon. We can do it next weekend or next month or next year or never, that is all up to you."

Wendy's lower lip was quivering, "I am just so frustrated, I was really looking forward to this. It has been in the back of my mind ever since you first told us about it Kelly."

Kelly took pity on her, "Look, Larry and I try to never play with cheating spouses, we just don't want any part of that drama. But if Bill is completely OK with it, we would be happy to have you stay and live out your fantasy. If Bill still wants to try it he can come back another time, or after today I think you two could figure it out yourselves. Maybe we would be lucky enough to hear it through the wall."

Bill hugged his wife as he replied to Kelly. "I don't have any problem with it at all. I know how much she has been looking forward to it. Everything we have done together has done nothing but lend more excitement to our relationship. I'm sure this will do the same."

Kelly stepped towards Bill and reached out to fondle his cock through his pants. "I'm a little disappointed Bill because I was looking forward to fucking you but I am sure there will be other opportunities. I just hope you get to stay behind the counter all evening to hide the raging hardon you'll have thinking about all the delicious things we will be doing with your sexy wife." Then leaned in and gave him a deep tongue probing kiss.

As Bill kissed Wendy goodbye it was obvious that Kelly's prediction had already come true. There was a noticeable bulge in his pants as he turned to leave. He was going to need to drive very slowly to work to give that some time to subside.

Now that it was just the three of us, Kelly turned toward me, "Larry, my love, get your sweet ass off the couch, your clothes off and head to the bathroom so we can prep you.

"Wendy", as Kelly was pulling her shirt over her head and dropping her shorts, "get yours off to, let's get this party started. Prep for Larry will be the same as it was for us last night. However, since I have a hunch that you will be wanting to try this on your own with Bill, I am going to have you do it from start to finish."

It took Wendy only a couple of seconds as she had come prepared for action wearing only a t shirt and shorts. In no time the two naked beauties were following me down the hall to the bathroom. They are a lovely contrasting pair. Kelly has a tanned all over complexion with full luscious breasts, a smooth shaved and almost perpetually moist pussy and inviting bubble butt. Wendy has milky white skin with a spray of freckles across her nose and the top of her tits. Her breasts are smaller than Kelly's but firm and high with perky pink and puffy nipples. She also has a well-rounded ass and long legs that meet at a delectable pink gash covered at the top only, with a fine down of reddish blond hair.

Kelly walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me, looking up into my eyes. "Larry, my sweet dear man, I love you so much. You ready for our role reversal games today?" I nodded and she continued, "You going to be a good girl today? You going to be Wendy's obedient bitch?" I nodded again. "Ummm, perfect baby. OK bend over and spread those cheeks so Wendy can start prepping you."

I bent over as she asked and felt Wendy's hand trail over my ball sack. Then I felt the thin nozzle part the lips of my anus, as she squeezed the bulb the tepid liquid began to fill my rectum. Instead of immediately removing the nozzle once the bulb was empty, Wendy amused herself by slowly rotating it and pushing it in and out a few times. When she finally removed it, I straightened up and faced them.

Kelly smiled, "You hold that in for a little while and get yourself nice and clean for us OK baby. We are going to go get prepared and will meet you in the bedroom when you are done. Wendy, look at your little bitch he is such an anal slut. Just that little bit of play has already made his clit start to swell." She said pointing to my semi erect cock. And with that they left me.

"Wendy, I have some things to show you in the bedroom. I had some time to do some shopping earlier today at the local "toy" store. First, I got you your very own feldo. I'm pretty sure you are going to enjoy this, I know I do, and you eventually are going to want to try it with Bill. It likely wouldn't be convenient to run over here to borrow mine, especially if it were in use." Kelly winked at Wendy

"Also", she continued "I got you this expandable butt plug. Using a plug is very helpful the first few times but the hard ones are difficult to insert and remove as you found out last night. This one will insert easily, you still need to use a little lube, then you squeeze this bulb at the end of the hose and expand it once it is in. Once you get it pumped up, you turn this little knob on the hose and the air stays in and it keeps its shape. Turn the knob the other way and the air escapes and it comes out easily. You should probably leave it in for about 20 minutes or longer to get some lasting effect. It will come in handy for you too. Even though you lost your anal cherry last night you should still use this before you take a cock up your ass again, at least for the next few times. Plus, your own tube of flavored lube and a handy dandy enema bulb. That should set you up with a good anal starter kit."

Wendy stared at her collection of goodies, "Whew, this is totally unexpected. I don't even know what to say. How can I repay you?"

"No thanks is necessary and no repayment is expected or desired." Kelly grabbed Wendy by the hands, "It isn't like it has been a chore for us to be with you and Bill. I think you saw ample evidence that we have been having a good time too. It makes me happy to think that you and Bill will put all of this to good use. I know Larry is happy that you were able to join us today. He has been looking forward to it as well. He is kind of fond of you."

"But, but doesn't that bother you?" Wendy said with some concern in her voice.

Kelly smiled and shook her head, "Oh honey, not in the least. Larry has a thing for freckles and puffy nipples drive him wild. That he can find other women attractive only proves he is alive. We both enjoy being able to watch each other give and get pleasure from other people. Larry is such a horn dog that he would love to see me take on a whole room of people, and I may do that someday. But we love each other very much and our sex life together is even stronger because of our lifestyle. Our relationship outside of the bedroom is solid as well, we share many interests and also have our own individual things that we pursue. We have our spats like any other couple but never anything serious. We always play together sometimes one of us just watches while the other plays but often the watcher will join in somehow. Besides, he knows if he were ever deceitful, I would serve him his balls for dinner - I'm joking because there really isn't anything we can't talk about."

Wendy nodded, "Well that is good to know, I certainly wouldn't ever want to cause a problem between you two. You guys have been so good to us from the very beginning and not just with the help in our sexual awakening. I suppose I do understand what you are saying. Watching you and Bill completely excited me but didn't ever disturb me. Thinking about it when he and I are together usually leads to some fantastic sex."

"Great, that's exactly how it should be. I think Larry will be coming in here soon so we should probably get you set up with your feldo. They come in many different colors, but I got this cream colored one for you because it sort of matches your skin tone. The cock part has a nice shape to it with a well formed head and long enough to reach a G spot or tickle a prostate. They have them with longer lengths and girths, but I thought this would be just thick enough that you know it is there without thinking that someone was trying to drive a Toyota up your hole. This elongated bulbous end goes up inside of you when you want to wear it or works as a nice handle if you want to use it on yourself."

Wendy took it from Kelly bent her legs and tried to insert it. She could get the tip of the bulb in but was having difficulty pushing it up inside of her.

Kelly watched her struggle and get increasingly frustrated. "Here let me help you. That bulb is kind of big but once it gets in it will keep your cock in place. Lay down on the bed and spread your legs with your knees pulled up, just like at the gyno. I am going to rub just a touch of lube on it and you, that should help"

She coated the bulb, then spread some of the lube into Wendy's pussy. She slid her fingers in and out several times to make sure everything was well coated. Kelly grabbed the feldo by the base and lined up the bulb with the entrance to Wendy's cunt. She gave it a good push and it popped into place. Grabbing the cock end she pushed it against Wendy's clit and her hips pushed up to meet it.

Wendy sighed, "That feels nice, the bulb fills me up and I love how the curve of the cock can rub against my clit." She looked down and put her hand around her new cock. "Umm, I think I like having a dick. Makes me feel different, can't wait to fuck with it."

Kelly crawled up on top of Wendy, "Larry is kind of a fuss budget when he is doing his cleaning regime, but if you would like to take it for a test drive, I could help you out till he gets here." Kelly put her mouth to Wendy's tits and began to suck on her nipples. She sat up and reached behind her and grabbed the cock. Raising up on her knees she hovered over the head of Wendy's silicone phallus. "Watch how your cock slides into my cunt." Kelly lowered herself onto the feldo until it disappeared deep inside of her. Kelly moved slowly up and down as Wendy watched herself fucking her friend. Wendy started bucking her hips upwards into Kelly moving faster and harder. Falling forward, Kelly ground her hips down and into Wendy's cock as they locked lips in a passionate kiss. Kelly's body shuddered as she came to a quick but very satisfying orgasm.

"Bravo", they heard Larry say as he stood over the bed looking down at them.

"Oh baby" Kelly said as she turned to look at him. "I just couldn't help myself she looked so damn sexy with her cock in I just had to give it whirl. I'm pretty sure she has plenty of cock left for you."

"I sure do. Never dreamed it would feel so powerful to be the one driving the cock. You gave me a great ass fuck last night Larry, I am anxious to return the favor."

"I am at your service Mistress Wendy, my ass and my body await your pleasure"

Wendy got up off the bed and walked toward me. She was delighted watching her cock bounce as she walked. "It looks just like Bill's when he struts around with a hardon." She giggled and reached down to stroke her cock. Standing directly in front of me, she took my cock in her hand and began to rub the two cocks together. "Umm that looks so sexy, that is giving me an idea for another day."

"Larry I want you to get down on your knees and clean all of Kelly's juices off my cock, then I want to face fuck you like you did me."

I got on my knees and began to lick the shaft from top to bottom while Wendy looked down at me. "That's good, now take the head in your mouth and start sucking". Putting the head between my lips I worked my mouth down about halfway on the shaft. "I want you to take in all in Larry, I am going to hold your head and face fuck you now" She grabbed my ears and pumped herself all the way into my mouth. I had to fight my gag reflex as she tried to shove her cock right down my throat. She pounded into my face a few more times until I finally had to pull off so I could catch a full breath of air. She looked down at my watering eyes. "Fuck that is amazing. I can see why you like it, it is so powerful it is almost scary. I am ready, I am ready to fuck you now. I am going to fuck you from the front so I can watch my cock go into your ass and your balls jiggle."

I got up on the bed and lay flat on my back. Wendy stuck a pillow under my ass and kneeled between my spread legs. She lifted my legs up into the air and had Kelly hold them there as she knelt behind my head. My ass now elevated and exposed. Wendy bent forward and took my cock in her mouth giving it a couple of quick pumps. Then she licked her way down over my balls and began to tongue my ass. I wiggled as best I could as I felt her togue tease my anus. Then I felt her fingers enter me pushing a glob of lube down into my anal canal. She raised up and leaned forward, I could feel the tip of her cock press against my lubed opening. Then she shoved her hips forward and I felt her enter me. She eased herself into me slowly working the full length of cock into my ass. As she pulled outward, I felt that familiar feeling of loss of control and just embraced it. She began to move in and out leaning into her cock so it would rub her clit each time she was fully penetrating me. As she moved, I could see her tits bounce with her effort her puffy areolas crowned by hard pink nipples. Kelly got up higher on her knees so she could have a better view of Wendy's feldo going in and out of my ass.

Wendy was breathing hard now pumping into me for all she was worth. "Oh god that is so hot, I love the feeling of fucking you. Stroke you cock for me Larry, jerk yourself off while I fuck you."

Kelly moaned when she heard that and moved forward putting her dripping cunt and swollen clit over my lips and mouth. I worked on her with my lips and tongue while stroking my cock and pushing my ass into Wendy's thrusts.

Kelly was circling her cunt all over my face and Wendy had stopped pumping and was just grinding down on her cock pushing it into her clit. I could feel my ass starting to clench around her cock and my balls start to tighten. My fist pushed up and down on my cock two more times and I felt myself release a huge load across my belly and chest some of it landing on my chin. My ass tightened around the feldo like a vice as I kept spurting cum on my belly

Wendy convulsed above me, "Oh god I am cumming. Look at all that cum all over you so fucking sexy. Oh my god ohhhhhh ummmm."

Kelly squirted into my mouth as she started cumming and pressed her clit against my flattened tongue. She slid off of me and bent down to give me a soft kiss. "Thank you, baby, that was heaven. Watching her fuck you and seeing you cum all over yourself and feeling your talented tongue in my cunt and on my clit. What more could a girl ask."

Wendy withdrew her cock from me and reached down to pull the bulb end out of her dripping cunt. "Playing the boy was a revelation. I'm glad I am a girl and enjoy sex as a woman, but that was a wonderful change of pace. I felt so strong and so in control. Yeah, I definitely will be doing that again. My oh my Larry you certainly made quite a mess, I think we had better clean you up."

Kelly started at my chin and began to lick the cum of my chest. Wendy had the bigger pool that had collected on my belly with a deep well of it lodged in my navel. She started lapping it up like a cat. When she had it all cleaned up, she crawled up to me and kissed me feeding me the cum in her mouth. Kelly leaned forward and gave Wendy a deep kiss and they both shared the residual cum still in their mouths. Not quite sure what happened after that because I fell asleep.

gsac305
gsac305
31 Followers