The Neighbors on Valentine's Day

Story Info
The Neighbors have an orgy for Valentine's Day.
8.6k words
4.5
37.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2023
Created 07/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers

Our sexy suburbanites whetted their appetites for each other on their cruise. For the holiday, they engage in an orgy of sexual excess!

This little tale contains interracial sex, bisexuality, and anal. However, everyone enjoying these sexual deviancies is at least 18.

Chapter 01

Ramona Carter was in her marriage bed naked, cuddled in her husband, Cleotha's, arms while stroking his massive tool.

" June and I were chatting the other day. It's been weeks since we all got together. She and I thought we should have Valentine's Day party for our neighbors.

"You mean you two find the time to talk? I thought all you did together was eat each other out," Cleo replied, laughing while fondling his wife's succulent bubble butt.

"Stop it, you! You know she and I enjoy our time together. You're not getting jealous, are you?"

Ramona sat up in bed, her massive jugs swinging as she did. She and her husband had an open marriage and were avid swingers.

While on a cruise this past summer, she and June Summers began a bisexual relationship. In the months since their relationship expanded from the physical to the emotional. They were deeply invested in their marriages but what the women had was special.

"The only thing I'm jealous of is that she won't agree to a threesome with us. I'd loved to tap that big pear-shaped ass of hers."

"Speaking of asses, when will you fuck Kathy Tomlin's ass again? She's like a schoolgirl with a crush, always mooning around you."

While on the cruise, Cleotha fucked Kathy twice, once anally and once vaginally. Since then, she has had an epiphany about sex. She realized anal sex with her preacher father was not about religion but sex. He fucked her ass so she wouldn't get pregnant.

"Kathy is torn between her religious upbringing and her suppressed libido. She confided in me that anal sex disgusts her husband, John, while it's her addiction. Her father fucked up her mind with all that religious crap, convincing her that anal wasn't sex. I'm sure he fucked her ass more than her husband."

"I've had your cock in my ass, so I know that addiction!"

"I thought we were discussing a party, not our sex lives," Cleotha chuckled!

"We are! I was thinking of a Valentine's Day cocktail party with costumes and maybe a few games."

Ramona slapped her husband in the chest when he stifled a giggle.

"What? You don't like the idea?"

"No! I think it's a great idea! Due to the pandemic, our group hasn't been together in weeks. I pictured Beverly Andersen in a cupid costume with a red diaper on her fat ass and pasties on those humongous jugs!"

"She DOES have some monster tits," Ramona added. "I wonder how far down the alphabet she has to go to get a good-fitting bra? But I digress. Do you think they would go for it?"

"Beverly would," Cleotha said. "She likes to flaunt her pulchritude, and a skimpy costume would be right up her alley. And Bill will do whatever she wants."

"You know, I always suspected he was a cuckold. What did you say when John Tomlin told you he saw our cabin boy on the cruise fucking Bev while Bill watched?"

"I expressed the proper amount of shock and outrage! I let him convince me that we should keep it to ourselves!"

"This cul de sac is like that old television series, 'Peyton Place,' everybody is fucking everybody!"

"Except poor John! Being a member of Kathy's father's church fucked up his head."

"Kathy told me," Ramona confided, "that he's a real momma's boy. He spends as much time as he can with his mother and his younger brother."

"Hmm! He may be kinkier than we think. "The rumor mill says the state investigated that church based on unconfirmed reports it was a sex cult. Maybe we should join."

Laughing out loud, Ramona sat up in bed and crossed her legs. "Hell, we could start our sex cult right here!"

"Cover yourself, woman," Cleo said, leaning over and running a finger through his wife's cleft.

"Mmm," Ramona moaned, closing her eyes and pinching her nipples while her husband fingered her cunt. She rotated her bubble butt on the sheet, creating a wet spot as her pussy lubricated.

"Stop, baby!"

She grabbed Cleo's wrist but didn't pull his finger out.

"Whose sexy slut are you," Cleotha demanded?

Cleotha sat up in bed, his legs on either side of Ramona's gyrating body.

"I'm your slut! I always have been and always will be!"

She took his cock in one hand, stroking it as she stretched her nipple with the other, grimacing at the pain/pleasure she experienced.

"Gawd, I love how you jack my dick!"

"Do you remember Anne from our Vegas trip? The size of your cock enthralled her! She texted me to say she was sore for a week after you fucked her."

"I'm surprised she remembers me the way you two went at it! Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

"If it weren't for you and this delicious joystick, I'd turn lesbian. I love the feel of a woman's body, the tenderness of their touch, and the taste of their pussies. I'm so hot, baby! I'm cumming too!"

Cleotha came, shooting a geyser of jism in the air. It sprayed over Ramona's tits and belly. She came with him, squirting over his thighs and soaking the sheet.

"Fuck, woman! I get my share of stray pussy, but your handjobs get me off like no other pussy can!"

"Not even June makes me squirt like you do, baby!"

Ramona swung her legs over the side of the bed, her honey hole still dripping.

"Get up! I have to change the sheets."

She massaged her husband's cum into her breasts, then licked her hands clean.

"You are so slutty," he laughed, walking toward the shower. "Come on! Let's shower!"

"Not this time, sexy! I need to call June and tell her the party is on!"

Chapter 02

Beverly hung up the phone and turned to Ed Summer. He was sitting naked in her marriage bed, his back against the headboard. His cock was semi-hard, gently bobbing. Her husband, Bill, sat in a chair at the foot of the bed. He was naked from the waist down, wearing only a shirt and tie.

"That was your wife," Beverly said, arching an eyebrow, "She and Ramona are having Valentine's Day party."

"That's the first I heard of that," Ed said, grasping her hips and pulling her to him. "Come here, you fat ass bitch, and sit on my cock!"

"You want to see that, baby? You want your wife to ride our neighbor's cock while you watch?"

"Yes," Bill nodded, reaching for his dick.

"No jacking," Bev said, slapping his hand away from his rigid cock. "I want you to watch me fuck, but you can't cum until after Ed fills my pussy with his seed!"

"Yes, dear," Bill said, sitting on his hands.

His heart pounded as he watched his naked wife stroke Ed's cock. Since the cruise, he watched them fuck several times. It had become an addiction he couldn't control. Watching his friend and neighbor fuck his wife was the hottest thing he could imagine.

He licked his lips, remembering the taste of Bev's pussy overflowing with Ed's cum. It was a humiliating addiction, one he didn't want to cure. His only regret was that Ed wasn't Black like the cabin boy! Watching that big black cock fuck Bev confirmed his cuckoldry; he would rather watch Bev get fucked than fuck her.

The one fly in the ointment was that Ed couldn't get by as often as they would like. He and June lived two doors down. Ed could only get by when June wasn't home. Even then, they had to be careful their other neighbors didn't see him coming and going.

As the financial advisor to his friends, a scandal would expose his and Bev's kinky behavior, which he feared would destroy their neighbors' confidence in him.

He and Bev enjoyed their time with Ed. However, Bev introduced something in their last session several days ago that made him uncomfortable. She made him lick Ed's cock clean! He resisted as much as possible but knew he would do what his wife wanted.

She was always sybarite, a voluptuary who indulged her sexuality. She met her husband because she loved to suck off the guys in the office; he was one of her regulars.

Even after they married, Bill knew and approved of his wife's propensity for sucking strange cock. He enjoyed hearing her talk about the feel and taste of different cocks.

However, that barbecue where she and Ed Summer fucked in the bathroom and Bill watched brought out the true slut in her. She recalled being shocked and a little afraid when she spied him clandestinely watching. She came harder that day than she ever had.

From that day on, dominating Bill, making him watch her fuck and suck, became an obsession.

Bill was neither gay nor bisexual and was reluctant to suck a cock. But Beverly would not be denied. Ed had also fallen under her dominance. They both had a kinky streak that they mutually reinforced; the more they pushed the sexual envelope, the kinkier they became.

Bill discovered that licking Ed's cock was not as bad as he thought. Ed placed his hand on Bill's head and forced his cock into Bill's mouth. Initially, Bill was humiliated. He intended to hold Ed's cock in his mouth and then stop.

However, Beverly sat beside Ed, kissing him while urging Bill on, telling him how hot watching her husband suck cock was. Bill found that surprisingly arousing and sucked Ed's cock in earnest, stroking it with one hand while inhaling his thick tool.

"You want to share Ed's cock with me, baby? Do you want us to suck him off together?"

Beverly crawled down the bed with her big tits swinging. She lay on Ed's other side and pulled Ed's cock from her husband's mouth. The couple took turns passing his cock back and forth.

Beverly stroked her husband's sweating ass as they shared a cock for the first time. Her finger slipped into Bill's ass crack and then dipped into Bill's anus. She probed, found his prostate, and massaged it.

"Bev! Stop!"

Bill shrank away initially. He was disgusted that Bev would finger his ass. Then the erotic sensations coursed through his body, and he thrust back, burying her finger in his bowels as she gave him the first of many prostate massages. The feelings nearly drove him out of his mind. His cheeks went concave as he enthusiastically sucked Ed's cock.

Ed's ass rose off the bed as Bill sucked his cock with surprising expertise. He put one hand on Bill's head, forcing his cock down Bill's throat.

"Bitch, turn your fat ass around. I want to eat your pussy."

The three neighbors scrambled into a daisy chain with Ed licking Beverly's pussy while she and Bill passed his cock back and forth, and she fingered her husband's prostate.

The exquisite feeling of his wife's finger in his ass and Ed's cock in his mouth was too much for Bill. He erupted, spilling his seed on the sheets. His body convulsed, and Ed's cock was thrust down his throat.

Bill's throat spasmed as he tried to breathe. Those spasms drove Ed to his climax, spurting his seed into Bill's belly while he forced his tongue deep into Beverly's cunt, forcing her orgasm.

Exhausted, they sprawled in the bed, covered in cum and sweat, gasping to catch their breath.

Bill was surprised when Ed came in his mouth. But his cum didn't taste that bad, though not as good as when it was in his wife's pussy.

"What kind of costume should I wear," Beverly asked, recovering first, licking Ed's shaft and stroking it.

"How about Slut Smurf," Ed said, eying Bill on his back, wiping cum from his mouth.

He had never had a man give him a blowjob; he liked it. He wondered what it would be like to suck a cock. Ed shook his head dismissively, disgusted at the thought.

"Wrong fantasy," Beverly chuckled, "although I would look good in that short white dress with no panties."

"Maybe Cupid with the bow, a red diaper, and pasties on your jugs?"

"I'd love that! But I don't know how risque the party is supposed to be."

Beverly released Ed's cock, turned, and straddled him, facing her husband. Her eyes widened, and her mouth gaped open as he entered her. Her husband's eyes were glued to her crotch, watching Ed's cock enter her. As much as she liked strange cock, it was getting fucked while her husband watched, which turned her on.

"What should I go as, Bill?"

Beverly was leaning forward in a reverse cowgirl. Her hands were on the bed between Ed's spread legs as her hips pumped.

"Fuck, that feels so good," she moaned.

Bill's six-inch cock was rigid again, with precum oozing from the slit and running down his shaft. He relished the moments when she was fucking Ed and talking to him.

"I like the Slut Smurf idea. But all in red with your breasts exposed, no panties, and thigh-high stockings."

"Move your fat ass," Ed growled, viciously slapping her ass.

"Oh! Do you see how mean he is to your wife, baby?"

"Good idea, Bill! Because that's what she is, a slut!"

Ed viciously slapped Beverly's ass, eliciting screams of pain and lust.

Bill nodded. However, his fantasy was to see Beverly take another black cock. He wondered how he could make that happen. The party offered a chance for him to see Cleo fuck Beverly, maybe even suck Cleotha's cock. The germ of an idea grew in his mind.

One of his clients owned a marijuana dispensary. He wondered if he had marijuana-infused Valentine's Day candy?

Chapter 03

"Ramona, I need to check with John. The party idea is okay, but I must check with him about wearing costumes."

"Kat, you wear whatever is in your comfort zone! And tell John if he doesn't want to wear a costume, that's okay. We respect your religious beliefs. Some of us may get a little risque, but that doesn't mean you have to!"

Kathy Tomlin hung up the phone after talking to Ramona. While the Valentine's Day party was a great idea, wearing a costume was problematic. Her father preached that the devil adopted many disguises to trick us into sin. Even though she and John had left the religious sect, they still adhered to some of the church's less onerous tenets.

In the weeks since fucking Cleotha on the cruise ship, she realized that her father and mother were hypocrites. Her preacher father's fulminations about the mark of Cain being put there by his mother Eve were an excuse to fuck her ass. Her mother consented out of love for her husband, believing he preached the Word of God.

Kathy suspected she knew what her father had her mother and the other congregation women do to atone for the sins of Eve. The congregation held a Spring planting festival. They met in a barn where her father preached about making the corn at those festivals, praying for a good planting and a fruitful harvest.

All present drank an evil brew made with the fermented husks and stalks of the previous Fall's harvest. The alcoholic homebrew was potent, augmented by psychedelic LSD-like chemicals created by the fungus growing on the last year's crop. The congregation ritually dipped this brew from an incongruous silver punch bowl.

The concoction suppressed all inhibitions, and the congregants ripped off their clothes in religious fervor and engaged in an orgy of ritualistic sex. During this ritual, they ignored the biblical warning about cleaving only to your spouse. They were like animals in a Spring rut, fucking to create offspring without regard to marital or familial status

Kathy had a low tolerance for the noxious brew and usually passed out. When she recovered, she had vague memories of sex with many men and of many bodies gyrating on the straw-covered floor. She would wake up naked on the barn floor with cum dripping from her pussy. When she questioned her mother, she said there was no sin if the Spirit moved her.

She was married and a mother before understanding that 'making the corn' was a euphemism for the congregation getting drunk and having an orgy. The inevitable babies produced were raised by the mother's family as their own. Kathy was confident at least one of her children was conceived at this ritual.

Kathy wanted to make some corn herself! Fucking Cleotha made her realize that sex could be fun. It was not just a fertilization ritual. She recalled him making her talk and describing how his dick felt in her hole. She wanted to fuck him again and often. The party might create a situation where Cloetha could fuck her again. It was several months since the cruise. The memory of him taking her didn't fade but became more vivid each day.

Cleotha fucking her anally in the hot tub was a life-altering event. It changed the way she viewed anal sex. Her husband hated doing her anally, a bone of contention in their marriage. Her father treated it as a quasi-religious event. He and her mother recited bible voices while he fucked Kathy's ass.

Her parents taught Kathy to recite bible verses while getting analized. However, she began looking forward to the midweek at-home services. Her father's cock in her ass felt good, and she started having orgasms.

However, when Cleotha fucked her, there was no pseudo-religious mumbo jumbo. It was assfucking and a mind-blowing sexual experience! He talked to her sexily while caressing her body. He told her how much he loved her ass!

However, when he fucked her vaginally in the corridor of the cruise ship, he sent her over the moon. Her husband and the men impregnated her at the planting festival were the only ones to fuck her vaginally. She enjoyed it but still preferred anal sex.

However, when people passed while they fucked in the alcove, she orgasmed harder than she ever came, anally or vaginally! The corridor blurred, and her world narrowed to the sensations of this black man fucking her. She wasn't sure if it was the act or if someone who saw them excited her the most. She knew she needed to fuck him again to find out.

Kathy had worked herself into a state thinking of Cleotha. John wouldn't be home for a few hours. She went down to the laundry room. After the cruise, she bought a toy and hid it in a box behind the washer. Her hands trembled as she retrieved the box and went upstairs to their bedroom.

She lubricated the black suction cup dildo with the tube of KY she got with the dildo and attached it to the dressing mirror. She stared at it, dangling thick and black, gleaming with the lubricant.

She looked from it to her reflection in the mirror. Kathy wore flip-flops, jean shorts, and a halter top tied under her breasts. Her sexual abuse by her father left her with mixed feelings about her body. As he fucked her ass, he railed about a woman's body as the work of the devil, designed to lead a man into sin.

Kathy stripped off her clothes, turned, and looked over her shoulder at her reflection in the mirror. Cleo said he liked her ass. After they fucked...! Kathy paused, thinking that was what they did; They fucked! A black man fucked her and teased her that he didn't know what he liked fucking most; her ass or her pussy!

She eyed the dildo hanging from the mirror. It was large. The size difference between it and her husband's cock was laughable. John's cock was puny in comparison. It was even larger than Cleo's cock but not by much.

Kathy turned and backed up to the pseudo cock. Where would she put it first? If she used it on her ass first, she would have to clean it before using it in her pussy. But If she used it in her pussy first, she could fuck her ass without taking a break.

Kathy positioned the cock at her pussy, slowly pushing back, impaling herself on it.

"Oh fuck," She gasped at the depth of the penetration. Slowly, ever so slowly, she began pumping back. It felt good, incredibly good.

She looked over her shoulder, seeing her face twisted in lust.

Is this how I looked when Cleo fucked me in the ship's corridor?

She recalled him talking to her as they fucked, something her husband never did!

"You like my cock in your cunt? Say it, Kathy! Say I like your dick in my cunt."

"Yes! Yes, Cleo! I love your fat black cock in my cunt."

Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers