The Neighbors on Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was John. He had moved from his seat to the bar. He stood with his coveralls around his ankles, stroking his cock and watching his wife fuck.

"Make the corn," he mumbled.

"Fuck me, daddy," Kathy moaned, reverting to memories of her father fucking her ass.

Cleo's ass clenched, and his back undulated as he drove his shaft into her incredibly tight pussy. "Do you like that?"

He gripped her hips and pulled her to him as he thrust forward.

"Yes! Yes, I do!"

"Say,' I'm your bitch'"

"I'm your bitch, Cleo! Fuck your bitch"

Kathy drove her hips back to meet Cleo's cock thrusting into her cunt. As he bottomed out with his balls slapping her ass, she looked at her husband, who was staring at her glassy-eyed. His cock was in his hand, stroking furiously as she made a cuckold of him.

"Make the corn," he mumbled.

He staggered closer and stood at the end of the bar watching Cleo's cock plump the depths of his wife's pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she screamed as her body quaked through the first of many orgasms.

"You like watching your wife get fucked," Kathy asked?"

"Make the corn."

John grabbed Cleo by the shoulder and pulled him away from Kathy. There was an audible pop, like pulling a champagne cork when Cleo fell back.

Initially, Cleo was concerned that John was angry. Then, as John stepped behind his wife, he realized that he was going to fuck her. However, instead of her pussy, John rammed his cock into his wife's ass.

"Oh, fuck, John!" Katy shrank forward and pressed back as her husband went balls-deep in her anus.

"Make the corn," he mumbled as though it were a chant.

The THC in the Bhang and the chocolates had him experiencing feelings he had never felt before. He leaned over his wife, bracing himself on the bar as he pounded her anus.

"Yes, baby, yes! Fuck my ass!"

Cleotha stumbled back from the bar. He was higher than he thought. He stumbled over to where his wife and June were making out.

"Kiss me," Ramona said.

Cleo leaned over and kissed his wife while she and June tribbed. It was the most erotic thing he ever saw. In all of their swinging, he had never witnessed women scissoring each other, rubbing their pussies together.

"June, my husband always talks about fucking your big ass. Can he?"

"Baby, he can fuck my ass, pussy, anything you want him to fuck."

Mona slid back and lay on her back. She beckoned for June to get on top in a 69. When she did, Mona wrapped her arms around June's ass, pulled her down, and gave her pussy a long, lingering kiss.

"Dear God, you taste good! Come on, Cleo, get you some pussy!"

Cleo straddled his wife's head, Lined his cockhead up with June's gleaming wet pussy, and effortlessly slid in.

"Baby, it's an incredible sight watching your big black cock slide into June's pink pussy! The color contrast is amazing."

"I don't know how it looks," June hissed, 'but it feels incredible!"

Mona leaned up and licked her husband's shaft as it slid in and out of June's cunt. Between licks, she teased her clit with her tongue, causing her to writhe in ecstasy.

Clo's back undulated as he drove his cock into June's pussy. It was better than he imagined. Her pussy was a perfect fit for his cock.

"You like fucking my girlfriend, Cleo?"

"I love fucking your girlfriend," he said through clenched teeth.

"June, how does Cleotha's cock feel?"

June had progressed from a slow rocking motion, matching Cleo's pace to frantic pumping. She was going crazy from the combined sensations of Mona licking her while he fucked her. She was going crazy as she writhed as though she were having a seizure as she tried to get all of his cock in her honey hole.

"Tell my husband this is our pussy now. Tell him that he can have it anytime he wants!"

"Anything! Anything! Just don't stop! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

"Oh," Mona exclaimed," you're a squirter! You're going to drown me."

"Fuck," Cleo exclaimed, "it's like somebody turned on a firehose. Her pussy spasms when she cums are the hardest I have ever felt! Oh, Fuck! I'm cumming too!"

His back undulated as he drove spurt after spurt of semen into June's pussy. He cried out in surprise when his wife pulled his cock out of June's pussy and took it in her mouth.

"June! Don't you dare stop eating me! I'm cumming too!"

The three of them climaxed and then collapsed on the sofa in a puppy pile, exhausted.

Chapter 08

Beverly was naked, sitting on the edge of the pool table while Ed fucked her. The combination of the Bhang and the chocolates had her so high she was cumming almost continuously.

Ed had a massive hump in his back as he pounded Bev. Across the room, he could see his wife and Ramona tribbing on the couch. It only added to his lust. There was little danger of him cumming.

"Whose fat ass bitch is this," he growled?

"She's your bitch," Bill said, wanking as he watched.

"Then you have my permission to get some of this pussy."

Ed stepped back, his cock sliding out of Bev's pussy with an audible pop. He grabbed Bill and pushed him between Bev's spread legs. He took Bill's cock, lined it up with his wife's pussy, and guided him in.

Beverly was too high to protest. She scooted forward, wrapped her arms around Bill's neck, and thrust forward, burying her husband's cock in her gaping pussy.

"Get you some pussy, baby! Then I'll let you watch Cleo fuck me!"

Chapter 09

The sun shone brightly on the naked bodies scattered about the Carters' entertainment room. Cleotha woke to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. He sat up on his elbows, sniffing the delicious aroma.

Beverly was lying across his waist with his cock in her mouth, snoring loudly. When did that happen, he thought. When Cleo tried to move her head, she sucked his cock in her sleep like a baby nursing. He sat there momentarily, watching her cheeks go concave as she sucked his cock and he recalled fucking Beverly the second time. Cleo had vague memories of fucking Bev doggie style with her big ass slamming against him. He sat up, pushing her to the side.

The other neighbors lay scattered about the room.

John and Kathy were cuddled on the lounger sleeping. Kathy was naked, and John's coveralls were around his waist with the fly open and his cock laying across his thigh.

His eyes widened when he saw Bill and Ed lying head to toe, their soft cocks near the other's mouths. Bill's arm was across Ed's waist, caressing his ass.

My God, he thought, when did that happen?

He stood with his cock dangling and headed for the kitchen. Ramona had a bib apron and nothing else as she fried bacon. Next to her, June had on one of his old t-shirts as she broke eggs into a big bowl.

"Cleo, you can have your eggs any way you want as long as they're scrambled."

"Good morning, dear! Kiss me!"

Cleo wrapped his arm around his wife's waist and gave her a long tongue-filled kiss.

"Hey! I want some of that," June chimed in.

Cleo gave his wife a quick look, and she smiled and nodded. He leaned down and kissed June while caressing her ass.

"Good morning." Beverly looked like a 57-year-old woman who drank and fucked all night. Her eyes were swollen, her skin sallow, and the remnants of her costume covered nothing.

"The coffee is on the other kitchen counter," Ramona said. "And cover your ass! I think there's another apron in the pantry.

"Thanks," she croaked. She found the apron, poured the coffee, and plopped down at the breakfast counter. She grimaced as she took a sip.

"I'm sure the coffee doesn't taste as good as all the cum you drank last night," June said cattily.

"Hold it!" Ramona raised her hand like a traffic cop in a busy intersection. "The first rule of the aftermath of last night is no recriminations. We did what we did! Just like in Las Vegas, it stays here."

"Sorry, Bev." June walked over and hugged Beverly as she sat at the counter.

"No problem," Beverly said. "By the way, just what did happen last night? I mean, it got crazy!"

"Good Morning!" Bill and Ed walked into the kitchen in their underwear. They were looking like death.

"Coffee is over there."

"Good Morning." Kathy and John had dressed as best they could. One strap of John's coveralls hung loose, and Kathy's dress was missing buttons; she was trying to hold it together with her hands. June pointed at the coffee pot.

"Good! Everybody is here. I was laying down a few rules for the aftermath. This...orgy...was unplanned. Apparently, the Bhang AND the chocolates were laced with THC. So everyone was high out of their minds. Before the rest of y'all came in, I said that what happens here stays here. Agreed?"

Everyone nodded, some more gingerly than others.

"Ramona and I have been in this lifestyle for many years. Once you get a taste of it, pardon the unintentional pun, you want more. We'll have to be discreet! Agreed?"

Again everyone nodded.

"I have one question," John said, "if we do this again, can I invite my mother?"

"Your mother, " they exclaimed in one voice.

"Absolutely," Ramona said, 'but not today, but one day soon, you'll have to explain your relationship with your mother. For now, the bacon and eggs are ready. I'll fix more coffee. Look! I enjoyed last night and hoped we could do it again!

Again, everyone nodded.

###