The Neighbors on Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calling her vagina a cunt was new to her, making their act all the more illicit.

Her climax hit her like a lightning bolt, causing her body to stiffen and tremor like a dog shaking off fleas.

The dido dropped out of her cunt as she dropped to her knees, panting for breath. She knelt there for a moment, recovering. That was enough for this session. John would be home from work shortly, so she decided to do her ass next time!

Chapter 04

John Tomlin lay in bed next to his wife, Kathy. As with most nights since the cruise, he had trouble sleeping. He remembered watching the Black steward on the ship fuck Beverly while Bill watched. It was the evilest and most erotic sight he had ever seen. The image caused him to touch himself, imagining it was Kathy and Cleotha was fucking her. Since the cruise, the fantasy had become an evil obsession.

That night in their cabin, he prayed to God to clear these awful images from his mind. It hadn't worked; the images persisted. Shamefully, one night he went into the small bathroom and jacked off, thinking of Cleotha fucking his wife. He stood there leaning against the wall in the tiny bathroom, recovering.

He stared at the ceiling while his wife slept next to him. He recalled when he was eighteen back home at the harvest festival. It was the first time he was allowed to go to the festival.

His parents told him he was a man now and could attend. Initially, he was disappointed. It seemed to be just another church service. His future father-in-law prayed that the night's offering would be fruitful, that the Lord would accept it, and that the harvest would be plentiful.

At church services, the men sat on one side of the church and the women on the other. The harvest festival was held in the minister's barn, and the sexes mingled.

John hadn't been allowed to drink alcohol. However, he was encouraged to drink the homebrew. He seemed to drift in and out of consciousness. At one point, his mother had pulled him to his feet and walked him over to a hay bale. He recalled being unsteady on his feet as she led him, and he stumbled along behind her.

"Where are we going, Mother?"

"We're going to make the corn, dear. We must thank the Lord for last year's bountiful harvest and pray he'll give us another one this year."

His mother had sat on the hay bale and pulled him to her. She unbuttoned the fly on his coveralls, extracted his cock, and took it in her mouth. She hummed hymns while sucking him.

John had stood with his arms hanging loosely at his side, watching his mother suck his cock. He stared myopically around the barn, watching other couples engaged in various sex acts. He saw his future wife on her back while one farmer fucked her, and she sucked the other's cock. He watched them switch, and then one guy came in his wife, and another man replaced him in her pussy.

He put one hand on his mother's head and slowly fucked her mouth. All around the barn, other boys his age were having sex with their mothers, sisters, and the wives of the congregation's men. Their virility was the source of the Fall's bountiful harvest of babies. It all seemed so surreal.

His mother pushed her gingham dress off her shoulders. John watched her big jugs tumble out and land on her mommy pooch. He caressed their pink fullness while his mother hummed and sucked.

He was disappointed when she stopped sucking him, pushed her dress onto the straw cover floor, and lay back on the bale.

"Make the corn," she intoned through lips moist with her saliva and his precum.

"Make the corn," John said, removing his coveralls.

He lay down between his mother's spread legs. She reached between them, took his cock in her hand, and lined it up with her entrance.

"Make the corn," she screeched with the fingers of one hand clawing at the air raised as he entered her.

He recalled the tightness of his mother's pussy and how she screamed bible verses as he fucked her. They both screamed 'Thank the Lord' when John came, filling his mother's fertile pussy with his potent seed.

John made the corn in several positions with several women that night while the rest of the congregation made the corn around them.

That Summer and Fall, he watched his mother's belly grow, proud that they had made the corn and assured another bountiful harvest.

Chapter 05

Bill tightly clutched the five-pound box of Valentine's Day THC-infused candy as he and Beverly made their way across the cul-de-sac to the Carter's home. The candy cost a gawdawful amount of money at the cannabis dispensary, and he hoped it would be worth it. The clerk said each piece was infused with 100 mg of THC. He warned that the effect was cumulative; the more candy you ate, the higher you got.

The clerk said it would have the same effect as a few drinks. He cautioned against drinking or eating several of the chocolates. He said it could cause people to behave in unexpected ways.

"Bill, Beverly, come in!"

Cloeotha welcomed his first guest in his Chippendale costume. He wasn't a gym rat but worked out enough that his body was sculpted. That and the significant bulge in his spandex faux tuxedo shorts caused Bill and Beverly to gasp, imagining how his cock would taste.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Cleo! I picked up some candy as a party gift."

Bill handed the THC-infused candy to his host, who opened it and sat it on the bar. Cleo popped one into his mouth and nodded his approval at the rich taste of the crème filled chocolates.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Ramona said.

She embraced Beverly and pecked Bill on the cheek. She wore a red devil's outfit with a prehensile tail

Jesus, she thought, all Beverly had on was a big red bow. It covered the vital parts like her pussy and tits, but she was virtually naked.

The doorbell rang, and Ramona hurried to answer it, her devil's tail bouncing deliciously.

"I'll fix me a drink," Beverly said.

She walked behind the bar, squeezing past Cleo, intentionally rubbing her ass over his bulge. Cleo was just high enough to push the boundaries of propriety. He wrapped his arms around Beverly and dry-humped her while playing with her jugs.

He glanced at Bill and shrugged. He and Ramona had decided to let the party get as kinky as their neighbors wanted. They knew the sexual tension bubbled below the surface, and it only needed a reason to erupt.

Beverly wasn't his type, but as the old song said, water dripping up the spout; let it all hang out! If that meant playing touchy-feely with Bev, then so be it. If Bill was uncomfortable with it, they could leave.

Beverly squealed like a schoolgirl when he cupped her ass and squeezed.

"Cleotha Carter," she exclaimed playfully.

"I've wanted to tap your fat ass for a long time!"

Bev's eyes darted around the room, noting they were the only ones in it. "I've wanted to ride that giant piece of black meat forever."

Cleo pushed the ribbon costume aside and forced his index finger into her pussy. He leaned forward, bit her ear, and whispered, "I want some of this fat ass tonight!"

Bev went with the moment, rotating her ass against Cleotha's finger. Ramona was out of the room answering the door, and Bill watched with rapt attention.

Bill couldn't see his neighbor fingering his wife's cunt. However, the lustful expression on her face said he was doing something to her that she liked.

"We have the usual drinks, scotch, run, etc.," Cleo said while fingering Bev. "However, an Indian client gave me a bottle of a special drink from the Indian subcontinent called Bhang. Bhang is a blend of sweet wine and fermented honey infused with THC. It's smooth, about 60 proof, and goes down easy."

Beverly writhed as he finger fucked, overcome by the casualness of his action. Ramona was not 20 feet away, yet her husband assaulted Bev's pussy.

Cleotha pushed her in her back, bending her against the bar. He slipped his faux tuxedo shorts down, lined his tool up with her cunt, and slipped in.

"Fuck! You're huge," Beverly gasped, rotating her ass.

"Bigger than the steward on the ship?" Cleo gripped her hips, pulling her back onto his cock. She was as wet as a schoolgirl; her pussy was squelching and farting.

"You know about that," she gasped?"

Beverly had never fucked in such an open place. At any moment, Mona would walk in with other guests, and she would see her husband fucking her. What would she say? What would she do?

"Yes! And that's why I'm taking you like this. I know you're a slut who loves cock."

"What happens when Mona and the other guests enter the room?"

"Then they'll see you being a slut. Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

"Fill me up, you black bastard! I'm cumming too!"

Bill watched wide-eyed as his wife and their neighbor rutted like dogs. He was overcome with excitement watching his wife get fucked and knowing others might see.

"Can I clean you up," he asked his wife and Cleo?

"Later, darling! I suspect there'll be much more for you to clean later!"

Cleo was stunned when Bill dropped to his knees and gave his cock a quick cleaning suck.

"What the fuck!"

"There's more where that came from," Beverly said. She popped a couple of chocolates and sipped her snifter of Bhang.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Ed and June exclaimed, walking into the entertainment room.

Ed's eyes bucked, and his cock got hard when he saw Beverly's bow outfit. She was virtually naked. He also noticed that she was behind the bar, and Cleotha's hand appeared to be stroking her ass.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ramona!"

June and Ramona embraced and kissed. Instead of an air kiss or a brush on the lips, their lips locked, and their tongues briefly dueled. Realizing their friends were watching, they quickly broke the embrace. However, they slipped their arms around each other's waist and stood with their hips touching.

They had several cell phone conversations before the party. They decided that they would be more open about their relationship.

Ed and June's costumes were a priest and nun. Ed's priest outfit was a onesie with the vestments printed on it. It fit his buff body tightly.

June wore a micro-mini spandex dress shaped like a nun's habit, only with a halter top. Ed convinced her not to wear panties. She readily agreed. Her ongoing affair with Ramona had released her reserve.

Kathy and Ed elected to dress as the couple in the Grant Wood American Gothic painting. John found some of his old farm clothes and wore those while Kathy hemmed an old peter pan collared dress. It was sleeveless and short enough to barely cover her pussy.

John was outraged, but Kathy stood her ground, displaying her new independence, and he finally relented.

"John, I know you and Kathy don't drink, but this Bhang is pretty mild if you want to try it. Also, Ed brought some excellent chocolate."

Kathy and John shot each other a quick look. They DID drink at the annual harvest festival. However, they hadn't shared that with their neighbors.

"I think we'll have one drink and definitely some of that chocolate!"

Cleotha and Mona's entertainment room was just off their patio, with a sliding glass door connecting them. It had a six-seat bar along one wall with a sectional couch on the adjacent wall opposite the patio door. The sectional had a left-arm facing corner chaise, an armless loveseat, and a right-arm facing sofa with a corner wedge and an ottoman.

Two oversized recliners sat along the wall adjacent to the patio door, separated by a small coffee table. A pool table dominated the center of the room. However, the room was big enough that people could dance and not interfere with anyone shooting pool.

Chapter 06

Bill avoided eating the THC-infused candy but sipped the Bhang as he watched his neighbors. The cordial was sweet and mild, and he had several. The room took on a warm fuzzy glow.

Beverly sat at the bar, sipping the Bhang and nibbling the chocolates while watching Ed and June dance. The room swam as the THC-infused candy and liqueur lowered her inhibitions and raised her horniness. Cleotha fucking her behind the bar set the tone for the party; she was prepared to be as outrageous as any of her neighbors.

She stood, walked over, and tapped June on the shoulder.

"No fair dancing with our spouses! Let's get this party started. I'm cutting in," she said, slurring her words, "you dance with my husband."

"I hear ya," June said, stumbling back.

She wasn't much of a drinker, so she sipped the Bhang. It was sweet and went down easy. Since it was a party, she broke her diet and had a couple of pieces of candy.

"Come on, Bill!" She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him from the barstool.

"Oh no," he chuckled, " you know I don't dance!"

"I'll dance with you," Mona said from behind the bar.

Mona stepped from behind the bar, embraced June, and they did their version of a dirty dance, their bodies entwined, to the delight of their neighbors. Some of them recalled a similar dance the night the cruise ship sailed.

Cleotha was the perfect host, replenishing the buffet table and tending the bar. Between fixing drinks, he watched Bev and Ed.

Someone might call it dancing, but to his eyes, it was the closest thing to a stand-up fuck he had ever seen. They were all over each other, feeling each other up and kissing. Cleo gave Bill a side eye and saw he was apparently okay with it. The party was getting interesting.

The quickie with Beverly roused his appetite. She was a much better fuck than she looked to be. Her talented pussy could stroke a man's cock like she gave him a handjob. He hoped there would be an opportunity for another fuck later; if not tonight, then some other night.

Chapter 07

John and Kathy sat in the recliners, nursing their drinks, eating chocolates, and watching their neighbors. Kathy was surprised at the intimacy of the dances. Her new sexual awareness told her this was more than just friends having fun. She glanced over at the bar.

Cleotha was leaning on the bar watching his wife dance and cheering her on, while Bill had the oddest look watching June and Ed. He seemed to enjoy watching them, Ed, but she wasn't sure which he eyed the most.

Kathy stood and self-consciously pulled her hem down. She enjoyed her newly found sexual awareness but was still uncomfortable showing too much of her body.

"Would you like another drink, John?"

"Yes, dear!"

John handed his glass to his wife and watched her walk to the bar. Her ass seemed to sway more the closer she got to the bar and Cleotha.

He had a drink and a few chocolates. He felt like he did those long ago nights at the corn-making festivals. He was high, horny, and looking forward to whatever happened. He and Kathy attended many festivals and made the corn with many different people.

His father-in-law preached that the bible dictated this annual fertility festival but that men should cleave only to their wives and wives to their husbands for the rest of the year. This party had the feel of a making-the-corn festival. They could fuck without sinning.

He wished his mother were here. Twenty years ago, while she was pregnant with what they hoped was their baby, they had occasionally violated the dictum against fornication with others, except during the festival. It started with him playfully rubbing her belly and teasing her as she grew. John embraced her from behind. However, this time, unlike the others, she ground her behind against his cock.

His mother wore her old house dress as she washed the supper dishes. She bent forward, gripping the porcelain sink, and pleaded with him to make the corn. Like any good son, he did as his mother asked that time and many more times until she had their baby. On his infrequent visits home, he suspected their now-grown son was fulfilling his mother's sexual needs between corn festivals.

He often wondered how many other couples continued making the corn between the festivals. It was a sin, but you could always pray for forgiveness.

"Two refills, Cleo."

Kathy took a deep breath. She knew nothing of seduction. However, she DID know she wanted more of what she experienced on the cruise ship.

"The bartender is on a break! It's self-service!" Cleotha laughed and waved Kathy behind the bar.

Kathy had a moment of trepidation. She glanced at her husband, who was watching her with rapt attention. She was high from the Bhang, and the party atmosphere reminded her of the fertility festivals.

She walked behind the bar, stepped between Cleotha and the bar, picked up the Bhang bottle, and refilled her and John's glasses.

She wasn't surprised when Cleo ran his hands under her dress. She glanced at her husband, who watched, seemingly in a trance.

"You should stop," she said weakly as Cleo caressed her ass.

"Say, 'I want you to fuck me,'" Cleotha commanded.

"Please, no! Not here! My husband...our neighbors! Oh!"

Cleo's index finger pressed against her starfish and then entered her anus. He slowly finger fucked her ass. He wasn't as high as the others; he hadn't eaten the candy and only drank the Bhang in moderation.

He realized that Kathy's upbringing made her a natural Submissive. Just as she acceded to her father analizing her and letting him choose John as her husband, she consented to Cleotha.

"Does that feel good?"

Despite herself, Kathy pumped back against his finger in her ass. Anal sex was her addiction, and Cleo's finger aroused that need.

"Yes! But...OUCH!"

She recoiled when he slapped her ass with his free hand. Kathy had never been spanked, but the pain/pleasure added a new dimension to her arousal.

Cleo looked up at the assemblage. Beverly was sitting on the pool table, and Ed was between her legs, and he couldn't tell if they were fucking or not. But the way their bodies were moving, they probably were. Bill stood next to them, watching.

Meanwhile, Mona and June were making out on the chaise lounge. They were nearly naked, kissing and caressing each other, mindless of their neighbor.

John seemed in a trance, watching loose-lipped and wide-eyed as Cleo finger fucked his wife. He absent-mindedly stroked his hand up and down the bulge in his coveralls.

"I want you to say only one of two words! Only one! Do you understand?"

Kathy pumped her big ass against Cleotha's invading finger. Her pussy was so wet her juices streamed down her legs.

"Your ass or your pussy! Which one should I fuck?"

Kathy mewled when he eased two fingers into her anus. Her asshole hadn't been this full since that night in the jacuzzi on the ship. She recalled how sore she was the next day. Then there was the following night in the alcove when he fucked pussy.

She knew what she wanted. She wanted to have that big black cock in her pussy while her neighbors and her husband watched, just as the couple on the ship watched him fuck her.

"My pussy," she groaned," fuck my pussy!"

Cleotha pulled his fingers from her ass. He spun her around and leaned against the bar with her legs spread and her dress around her waist. He lined his cock up with her pussy and pushed in. She was as tight as he remembered.

"Now, doesn't that feel good?"

"Yes! Yes, you know it does!"

Kathy watched her husband stand and walk over to the bar. He stood at the side of the bar watching.

"Tell your husband how good it feels!"

Kathy had a death grip on the edge of the bar. Her head dropped between her shoulders as Cleo's massive acorn pressed into her cunt. Cleo's penetration of her hurt deliciously. It was a pain/pleasure sensation like what she experienced on the cruise ship.

Only this time, it was her neighbors instead of strangers walking by. She watched as Ed stripped off Bev's costume, sat her on the pool table, stepped between her legs, and fucked her. She ogled June and Ramona, their legs spread like two pairs of scissors, lazily rubbing their pussies together. They would occasionally look her way and smile.