The Neighbors Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my, Charlie, you really look good." Her hand reached out to take his cock in it. He was rock solid and fully as big as Abe had been and a lot longer. She thought to herself that she was really going to enjoy this young black man.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No Mam."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes Mam."

"Then why don't you take off my shorts and let's get on with your lessons?"

He may have been shy when it started but it didn't last long. As soon as he knew what Angie wanted he was ready to get on with it. He reached for her shorts and pushed them down her legs until they stood naked together in her bedroom.

She lay back on the bed and opened her legs. He didn't know much but he knew the basics and he climbed over her. She guided him in her hot wet cunt. "Now fuck me Charlie. Don't worry about going too soon. We have all morning.

He pushed deep with out stopping until his balls were resting against her upturned ass. Angie was trilled to have her cunt stuffed so full of young cock again. Her legs went around his hips and held him close. "Now Charlie show me what you want to do."

At one o'clock Paul came home from the golf course. An old car was in the driveway. Surely the student she was tutoring would be gone already. He walked through the house and heard voices coming from the bedroom.

He pushed open the door. What he saw were two long black legs with feet hanging over the end of the bed. On top of him was Angie and she was riding his cock for all she was worth. He could see the long black cock each time she raised up before her cunt swallowed it again. Two black hands were on her white ass as it guided her cunt up and down his shaft. Angie looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled. She didn't stop fucking the young hard black cock below her. "Could you come back later? This tutoring is taking longer than I expected." She turned back to Charlie and drove her cunt back down over his hard cock.

Paul pushed the door closed. He smiled as he left the house. The sex that night was going to be extra special once again.