The Neighbors Trophy Wife

Story Info
Sam awakens his neighbor's Trophy wife's desires.
11k words
4.59
42.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
686 Followers

Sam yawned, stretched, then wrapped his hand around his morning wood and gave it a couple of gentle strokes. At 60 he still got wood every morning. When his wife had been alive she would have, once or twice a week, helped him take care of it. But she had died the year before.

6 months after her death Sam had tried dating. He hadn't been looking for a relationship, but an occasional companion to go see a movie, go to dinner and have sex with. Unfortunately the only women that Sam had met wanted to get married, move in together or get attached in some way. And none of them really wanted sex. So Sam had decided that being alone was the best thing for him to do.

After his wife died Sam had sold the big house they had lived in to his son and bought a smaller one. It had a small living room, a smaller kitchen and only one bedroom but was fully furnished so Sam could leave all his stuff to his son and his wife. It was on a double sized lot that was fenced all the way around. It sat in a community of much larger more expensive houses and seemed to be out of place because of that.

While the price had been steep, there was other things that had sold Sam on the place, there was a shop building in the back half of the lot that was three times the size of his house. It held a work shop, a small gym area and a large recreation area.

The rec area was a typical man cave. It had a large screen TV, a large leather covered sofa, a couple of over stuffed recliner chairs, several large braided rugs covering the floor, a pool table and a bar with all the accoutrements: under bar refrigerator, two beer taps, an ice maker and a bar sink. The area even had a large bathroom complete with a shower. Sam figured whom ever built the place was intent on spending more time out there then in the tiny house.

And that's exactly what he did. Even at 60 he stayed in shape so used the gym at least an hour or two a day. He also brought his computer out to the Cave (which is how he had begun to think of it) and spent most of his at home time there.

He had been in the place two months and had settled in but hadn't met any of his neighbors. He just went to work each day, stayed in his house (or more accurately in the shop) in the evenings and kept to himself. The only companion he had was Bluto, a mutt he had rescued from the pound. Bluto was ugly. He was part English bull dog and part Blue Heeler. He had the mug of a bulldog, the coloration of the Blue heeler and the mixed temperament of both.

The houses on both sides of him sat on large fenced acreage with gates and the residents kept the gates closed all the time. Sam had figured they didn't want company, so he never tried to introduce himself. He had learned that the neighbors on one side were Carl and Bernice Evans. They were older then him, in their 80's and didn't like to socialize with anyone but those in their close circle of friends. On the other side lived Brock and Olivia Carlton. Brock was an investment banker in his early forties. Olivia was a stay at home wife in her late 20's.

The disparity in age was because Brock had married her so he would have a beautiful woman on his arm when he went to functions. In essence she was a trophy wife. And she was. In college she had been on the field hockey team and a cheer leader. She was 5" 1" tall, "C" cup breasts that she never kept in a bra, red hair, green eyes with pale, flawless skin.

In other words she was gorgeous. She knew it and every guy she met knew it too. When Brock would take her to functions she was always surrounded by men wanting her attention. Most were young and handsome and some would proposition her. But Olivia always snubbed their advances. As a dutiful wife she would seek out the older, more mature and richer men, the ones who could help her husbands career.

Olivia had married Brock because she wanted to be wealthy and Brock had money, but not as much as she would have liked. So she would take every opportunity to help his career. While they got along and didn't hate each other, there really wasn't any love between the two either.

They had sex about once a month, when Brock desired it. That really wasn't enough for Olivia but she also didn't want to chance taking a lover either. She was afraid she might fall in love with someone and that would ruin the life she had so carefully planned and set up for herself. Some times an older man, one of those she flirted with to enhance her husbands career, would proposition her but she knew that they would just use her and when they had their fun, dump her. That would be dangerous for her plans and also her husbands career. So she contented herself with a selection of vibrators and other toys which she used at least once a day.

The other thing she did and loved was raising and showing pure bred Welch Terriers. She had bred several grand champions and at the present had three registered pure breed females. Since the property was fenced all the way around she would let her dogs out every day to run and exercise. She wanted to control the breeding and without a male, when the females were outside she didn't worry about them when they came into season. One particular Saturday in the spring Olivia didn't notice that one of her females was going into season as she let them out to run.

Olivia's dogs and Bluto had become acquainted and her dogs would run to the fence looking for him each time they were let out. This day Bluto saw them and ran over to greet them, only to have the female ( Fancy was her name) stick her tail end against the fence. Bluto took one whiff and went crazy whining and digging.

It didn't take him long to dig a big enough hole under the fence that Fancy could fit through. The female crawled through and within a very few seconds Bluto was humping her. Before long he had his knot in her, they were hung up and he was filling her with his mut sperm.

A short time later Olivia called her dogs, but only two of them returned to the house. She realized Fancy was the one missing. She began to walk the grounds calling Fancy's name trying to find her. As she walked along the fence separating her property from Sam's she first spotted the hole under the fence. A moment later she saw the two dogs in Sam's yard, still joined.

"No! No! No! You rotten bastard mutt! You can't breed my pure bred Fancy! You can't!"

Olivia screamed as she ran along the fence looking for a way in.

Sam was in his cave but had the door open so Bluto could come and go as he pleased when he heard Olivia screaming, but couldn't make out what she was saying. He hurried out and the first thing he saw was the two dogs locked together.

"Shit!" Was his only response.

A second later he spotted Olivia running up and down the fence trying to find a way through as she screamed cuss words at Bluto.

Sam walked toward the fence and when Olivia spotted him she screamed, "Get them apart! Your goddamn mutt is breeding my pure bred female! Get him out of her! Now!"

Sam shrugged, grinned and said, "Nothing to do now, they've already done the nasty. Besides you can't separate them until his knot goes down."

"Goddamn it!" Olivia screamed, "Your goddamn mutt has impregnated my pure bred female! I'll sue you and I'll have the court put that ugly god damn dog of yours down!"

Sam was amused at Olivia's rabid screaming.

He grinned and said, "You shouldn't have let her out while she was in season."

"Wha....what?" Olvia sputtered, "I didn't! And besides it's your responsibility to keep your foul, ugly damned dog away from mine!"

Again Sam chuckled and replied, "It appears your dog is on my property, so I'd say it's your responsibility to keep yours away from mine."

"Bastard!" She screamed, "You are a bastard!"

Sam's grin widened as he said, "That may be, but your dogs on my property, so would you like to come over here and get her? Go down the fence to the front gate. I'll open it for you."

Olivia stared daggers at him as she huffed off down the fence. Sam stepped into the house and pushed the button to open the gate. He would have liked to leave it open, but it was on an automatic timer that closed it after it had been opened and he hadn't yet taken the time to figure out how to turn that feature off. Besides that it allowed Bluto to roam the entire property without Sam having to worry about him. He watched the monitor that showed the front gate, watching Olivia enter. He waited in the back yard for her.

By the time she arrived Bluto's knot had deflated, the two dogs were separated and Bluto was sitting next to Sam licking himself. Olivia came around the corner of the house and Sam could tell she was still very, very angry. Olivia knelt and hugged her dog as Fancy ran to meet her.

Sam could just hear her say, "Did that bad, ugly, old mutt make you pregnant? I'll have that ugly little bastard's head if he did!"

Oliva stood and walked over to Sam.

"You are an asshole you know that?" She said as she stopped in front of him.

"And why exactly is that?" Sam asked with a grin.

"Because you let that ugly, worthless flea bag of a mutt breed my pure bred Fancy and probably impregnated her that's why!" Olivia snarled.

"Ugly? Yea. A Mutt? yea. Worthless? Not hardly. He's worth a lot to me. And he fucked your precious little Fancy because she was in heat and on my property." Sam said, then because he was getting irritated with her attitude added with a grin, "They both look calm and satisfied. Perhaps you should take a lesson."

"What are you insinuating?" Olivia huffed.

"You're wound up like a spring. You need to get rid of that tension. Perhaps you should go get laid so you'd be relaxed like them."

Olivia stared at Sam and was appalled and more then a bit angry at his suggestion. No matter what, she would have been angry at someone talking to her like that. Since she had married Brock no one had dared talked to her that way. All the men she knew, even the old rich ones, talked to her in a reverent way because most of them wanted to get into her panties.

So Olivia was both shocked and angry that Sam would talk to her in such a manner. Also in the back of her mind she knew he was right. She and Brock hadn't had sex in a couple of weeks. She hadn't made time to use her toys in the last few days either, so she did have a certain sexual tension built up.

"Wha...I.....you....." She stammered then a look of pure anger filled her face as she swung a slap at his face.

Sam blocked the blow then grabbed her wrist.

Olivia was shocked for a moment, then screamed "You bastard!"

She swung another slap at him with her other hand. Sam blocked that one too and held her wrist. Olivia began to cuss and struggle. Sam pulled both her hands behind her and pulled her tightly against his chest to hold her still.

"You really should get laid." He whispered to her, "You are so full of tension you need an orgasm or two to let it all out."

"Bastard!" She screamed, "I'll have you arrested for assault!"

Sam chuckled and replied, "It wouldn't do you any good. I have a security camera back here that records 24/7. It caught your attack on me, so trying to buffalo me with those threats won't work."

Sam didn't tell her that the security camera not only videoed everything, but recorded sound too.

He also knew he could edit out whatever he wanted so he said with a grin, " I do have to say you do have a nice body and your tits feel pretty damned good against my chest."

Olivia was really pissed but she also became aware that with his body pressed so tightly to hers she was beginning to feel a tingle and warmth between her legs.

She stared up at him and huffed, "Let me go!"

"You feel so damned good I hate to," Sam added with a grin, "If you promise not to try to hit me again I will let you go."

Olivia was feeling confused. A sexual heat was building in her belly and pussy from being held by this old guy, but she didn't actually like him. In fact she was pretty pissed at the way he had treated her, but she couldn't deny she was getting turned on. She was breathing heavily from the exertion and anger. With each deep breath her firm breasts rubbed against Sam's chest. As they did her blouse rubbed her nipples making them stand up.

After a few moments Sam said an amused tone to his voice, "Your tits feel really good rubbing against me, but I'm starting to get hard so if you don't want an old mans hard on pressed against you, you'd best promise not to try to hit me again."

As he spoke Olivia felt him pull her closer and then she felt the lump of his hard cock pressed against her belly. Three things happened together: Her eyes widened, she saw Sam grin as he felt her belly press against the lump of his hard cock and she felt moisture on her inner thighs as her pussy grew even warmer and wetter.

Sam's grin widened as he pulled her tighter, pushing the lump of his cock more firmly against her belly as he said, "I know most guys would be falling all over themselves to do what you want them to do, but I ain't most guys. One more time, you promise you aren't going to try to hit me again, I'll let you go."

Olivia could feel the lump of his cock against her belly, could feel the heat between her legs grow. She knew she had to get away from him and the situation.

"I....aw....I promise." She whispered.

Sam grinned and said, "A pity." Then released her.

Olivia stared at Sam for a few seconds then said, "If she's pregnant I'll be back."

"Please do." Sam said with his trade mark grin.

Olivia whirled and stomped off around the house. Sam watched her go admiring the sway of her hips and ass.

Sam looked down at Bluto and said, "That woman thinks she owns the world because she's so damned beautiful. I bet every damned man around her kowtows to her thinking they might have a chance to get into her panties. In my case I know better. Did you see the way she treated me? She isn't going to get that from me. I'll call her on her bullshit."

He started back toward the cave as he added, "To bad though. I wouldn't mind spending a few hours twixt her nice legs."

As Olivia walked home she was fuming. Who the hell did he think he was? He had treated her like he didn't care how beautiful she was. It had been a very long time since anyone had treated her that way. The last time was when she was a prepubescent girl. When she hit puberty, when she had blossomed into the young girl who would be the beautiful woman she was now, no male had ever treated her the way he had.

As she fumed, in the back of her mind she could feel his body against her's, see his grin and hear an echo of his irreverent comments. And it caused the warmth she had felt between her legs when he held her to stay at a simmer. When she arrived home she decided to take a bath and see if that would relax her. She filled the tub, dropped in some bubble bath, took off he clothes and slipped into the water.

She slowly began to sponge herself, but as the sponge slid over her nipple a shock coursed through her straight to her pussy as an image flashed through her mind of being held tightly against his chest. She shook her head to clear that unwanted image, then slid the sponge down over her flat, smooth stomach.

She could still feel the tingle from the flash of memory, so she let go of the sponge and slid her hand between her legs. As she touched her clit the memory of his cock against her belly returned and she gasped. Her imagination took over. In her minds eye she felt him cup her ass cheeks and pick her up.

He carried her to a secluded spot on the lawn set her down, then began to strip off her clothes. When she was naked he unzipped his jeans and pushed her to her knees, put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her mouth to his hard cock.

As she put her mouth over his glans she imagined him saying, "That's it cunt, suck it. Get me good and hard so I can use your classy little pussy."

Olivia could feel her climax rising as she imagined him pulling her to her feet, cupping her ass, picking her up, then putting his cock against her pussy, shoving it in as he said, "Oh fuck yes! Such good pussy!"

Her head was full of the imaged feel of him inside her, sliding in and out, his grunts as he rutted in her. All those images pushed her closer and closer to a climax until it finally crested.

"Oh.....My....god!" She groaned as she climaxed.

When it finally washed away she sat in the water shaking from the intensity of it. She realized it felt fabulous, but she was also appalled that she had just had an orgasm to a fantasy of fucking her nasty old next door neighbor, someone she didn't even like. After her bath she sat and thought about what she had done for several hours, but she couldn't figure out why she had cum so hard or even why she had fantasies about him.

Three weeks later Olivia was feeding her dogs when she noticed that Fancy had eaten part of her meal, then promptly thrown it up on the floor. Olivia called Fancy to her, petted her as with an ominous feeling felt her abdomen. Her fears were confirmed as she felt the lumps that were developing puppies inside Fancy.

She knew she had to go talk to Sam about the situation. Olivia had been consciously dreading and unconsciously hoping for this day. For the last three weeks, every time she masturbated, which was every day, her head had been filled with fantasies of Sam fucking her. She had fought it, tried to ignore the images, but each time as her fingers slipped into her slit, as her clit grew engorged and her orgasm grew in her belly, they came. And each time she had climaxed hard.

At first she tried to understand why those images excited her so much. She thought about it but couldn't come up with a good reason. She realized that he did match some of the criteria she wanted in a lover. He was old and she didn't like him personally so she knew she couldn't fall in love with him and endanger her way of life. And she was pretty sure he would never tell her husband. Those however were logical reasons and didn't explain how turned on she got when she fantasied about him. Even though she refused to admit it to herself, deep down in her unconscious mind she knew. How he treated her, his refusal to kowtow to her excited her, turned her on. She had tracked down his phone number even though it was unlisted. Being rich had its advantages. She picked up her phone and punched in his number.

"Hello?" Sam answered.

"Fancy is pregnant." Olivia said without preamble, "We need to talk about what you are going to do."

Sam chuckled and said, "We can talk, but I may not be in the mood to do much of anything unless you're nice about it."

Olivia could feel her pussy beginning to grow warm at his nonchalant reply. She was both angry and physically excited by how he talked to her. She was puzzled by it but still couldn't understand why she felt that warmth between her legs.

"I'll be over in half an hour." She said and hung up.

A half hour later Olivia pushed the buzzer at Sam's front gate.

"Yeah." Came Sam's voice over the intercom.

"I told you I'd be here in half an hour. Why aren't you here to greet me?" Olivia demanded.

"I'm relaxing." Sam said, "I'm not in the house I'm in the shop out back. Come through the gate, around the house and take the first door on the left side of the building."

Olivia heard the click as he broken the connection. Again she felt that anger at being treated that way but the warmth between her legs increased. She walked around the house and out to the large building at the back of the lot. As instructed she opened the door at the left corner of the building and entered. She saw Sam sitting on a leather couch with a blazing fire going in the fire place.

"You are an uncouth little man not meeting me at the gate!" Olivia grated.

"Yea, well you're a stuck up bitch too." Sam growled.

Comshaw
Comshaw
686 Followers