The Neighbors Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia sat back and gasped for breath. She began to squirm, rubbing her thighs together because her pussy as on fire and demanded attention.

"Please!" She whimpered.

Sam looked down at her and asked, "Please what?"

Olivia was squirming, rubbing her legs together trying to contain the fire in her pussy as she whimpered again, "Please...fuck me...I...I need to cum."

Sam grinned and replied, "Well cunt, I'm an old man. It's going to take me a little bit to get it up again. But if you pull all your clothes off, lay down on the couch and spread those pretty legs, I'll help you take care of your problem."

Olivia didn't hesitate. She jumped to her feet and hurriedly pulled off her shoes, jeans and panties. Just as quickly she fell onto the couch and holding her knees with her hands, pulled her legs up and spread he legs wide. As she lay there with her legs spread wide she looked at Sam and emotions boiled inside her. She felt exposed, vulnerable, embarrassed, but erotic and sexually exciting all at the same time.

As she looked at Sam she almost hated him, but as she lay there, as Sam stared at her she realized that it wasn't hate for Sam. It was hate, but hate for what she wanted, what she was doing. She knew even with what he held over her, she could stand and walk out any time she wanted to. The problem was she didn't want to. She wanted him to touch her, use her, make her do all kinds of nasty sexual things and she hated herself for it. But she also knew she wouldn't, couldn't stop, wouldn't walkout. So she lay there with her legs spread waiting for Sam to use her.

Sam stood and slowly walked over to the couch, then sat down as he looked down at her pussy. Her labia were red, swollen and glistening with moisture. In fact she was so wet some of her juices trickled down the crack of her ass. Sam reached out and slowly put his index finger at the top of her slit. He pushed it between the wet, swollen pink folds of her pussy and pinned her clit to her pubic bone. With a grin he began to rub her hard nub, drawing a long moan from her.

"Like that do you cunt? There will be more, but first you need to tell me something. You don't like me, I know that. So why let me fuck you? It doesn't make sense."

Olivia hesitated then whispered, "I...I don't know."

Sam stopped fingering her pussy for an instant then snarled, "The fuck you don't! You know but you don't want to tell me! You got a choice cunt, tell me why or get up and take your prissy little ass home! Now! Tell me right now!"

Olivia could feel the sexual excitement building inside her from Sam's words and the way he was treating her. She knew she couldn't leave because she wanted to cum, she knew she had to tell him the truth to get what she wanted, needed.

"It's because...because of the way you treat me. No one else in my life has ever treated me like a..." She hesitated.

"A slut?" Sam asked with a grin,"Say it...Slut."

Olivia could feel the warmth in her pussy increase caused by the humiliation of saying it as she responded, "Slut. No one has ever treated me that way. It makes me...excited...very...sexually excited."

Sam threw back his head and laughed, then said, "So being used, being a slut makes you want to fuck? That's rich! Ok, I'll go with that. So now let me see if I can make my little slut whore cum. I think you're gunna like my choice of lunch."

Olivia didn't understand what he meant, but she didn't think on it much either. She just let herself drift on a cloud of sexual pleasure as Sam fingered her wet pussy. She had her eyes closed as she felt him use his thumbs to spread her pussy open, then a second later he pressed his mouth to her hot, wet box and began to suck on her clit.

Olivia had sex with her husband many times and two guys before she met him, but none had used their tongue on her. As Sam began to suck on and lash her clit with his tongue Olivia let out a long quavering cry and her body trembled with the intensity of the sexual heat ripping through her. Within a minute she screamed as a climax thundered through her. Another gripped her two minutes later. A minute more and a third filled her with sexual fire. After that it seemed like she was in a constant state of orgasm until Sam finally pulled away, sat up, put his cock, now recharged and hard, against her slippery hole and plunged into her.

As he began to fuck her Sam grunted, "Damn but you are one sex hungry little in heat bitch you know that? I'm gunna enjoy using your hot, wet pussy from now on! "

Sam put one hand on her throat and squeezed one of her firm tits with the other. As she felt his hand on her throat Olivia felt used, helpless and so dirty, but as those feeling filled her mind it caused another orgasm to fill her belly.

"Oh....oh....oh...oh...FUCK!" She screamed as she climaxed yet again.

"That's it cunt," Sam growled as he hammered into her pussy, "Cum for me. You're my little cum slut now. Cum...FOR...ME!"

As he snarled the last word Sam rammed balls deep into her and his cock exploded, blasting rope after rope of cum deep into her pussy.

When he was done Sam pulled out and stood. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to a sitting position as he said, "Clean it."

Olivia looked at his cock. It was slick and shiny with his cum and her juices. A small drop of cum dangled from the tip. As if she was in a trance she leaned forward and put her mouth over the crown. As the drop of cum hit her tongue, as the taste filled her senses, she felt that sexual warmth start to again fill her pussy. She pushed her mouth down over his cock using her tongue to lick along the length of it, gathering the coating of cum and pussy juice. As her pussy again grew hot she slipped her fingers into her slit and began to finger fuck herself as she licked his cock clean. Sam glanced down to see her fingering her pussy as she licked his cock.

"Damn! You are an insatiable cunt aren't you? Well I can't do it again so you are going to have to take care of that on your own."

He stepped back as he said, "Get dressed. Go home. Come back next Monday so I can fuck you again."

Sam began to pull on his clothes. Olivia didn't want to, she wanted to cum again, but she reluctantly did as he instructed and dressed slowly, avoiding looking at Sam.

When she was done she started for the door when Sam said, "Are you on birth control?"

Olivia shook her head and whispered, "Brock wants children, but so far I haven't been able to get pregnant."

Sam laughed and said, "I keep fucking you and you will. I knocked my wife up three times without trying. Now go home. I have a TV show to watch. Oh and by the way, next time don't wear jeans. A dress or skirt and blouse, no underwear either. "

Olivia slipped out the door with Sam's last comments rolling through her head. His off hand dismissal of her had made the shame she felt for doing this rise, which added to the heat in her pussy, but his comment about getting pregnant had shocked her. She hadn't considered that he might be able to do that. As she thought about it though a ball of excitement and a strange satisfaction began to fill her belly.

When she got home Olivia went to her bathroom, stripped and prepared to shower. As she stood next to the steaming shower stall she slipped her hand down between her legs and rubbed them along her slit, feeling the slipperiness of his cum there. As she did, as she remembered how he had used her and then dismissed her, a tiny orgasm flashed through her. She couldn't understand why she enjoyed this situation, all she knew is she did. And the realization hit her yet again that she would continue to do it, do anything he wanted to experience that sexual high she had while being used by him.

The next couple of days and through the weekend Olivia tried to keep her mind off what Monday would bring. She couldn't. She found herself masturbating two or three times a day to relieve the sexual pressure brought on by her mental constructions of what would happen at Sam's. Saturday she went and had her pussy and legs waxed, leaving them smooth and bare.

Sunday evening she had a hard time going to sleep and woke early Monday morning. She dressed in a silk flower print blouse, a blue skirt that hit her at mid thigh, a pair of white sandals and as instructed no underwear. Sam had not told her what time to come over, so she waited impatiently until 9:30AM before she called him.

When he answered the phone Olivia said without preamble,"Shall I come over now?"

"Anxious to get your pussy used are you?" Sam asked.

Olivia could feel that ball of sexual excitement starting in her belly as she replied,"No, I..."

Before she could finish her sentence Sam snapped,"Shut up! You're going to have to learn some manners. You need to ask me...no better yet beg me to come over here so I can use you. Now you sit right there and think about it and call me back in exactly 10 minutes and beg to come over so I can fuck you."

With that Sam hung up. Olivia hung up the phone and stared at it, anger, embarrassment and shame filled her for the way he had treated her rolling in her belly. But as those emotions boiled inside her they kindled that hot sexual desire in her and she could feel her pussy getting warm and wet.

Olivia stared at the clock as the hands moved slowly. As the last minute clicked by she picked up the phone and dialed his number. It rang a few seconds after the ten minutes were up. Sam answered on the fourth ring.

"Yeah." He said.

Olivia had a difficult time saying anything. She had never begged for anything in her life and wasn't sure exactly how to do it.

"Is that you slut?" Sam asked,"I'm waiting."

Finally it came out as she whispered,"Please can I come over."

"For what? What do you want? You're going to have to tell me what you want." Sam said.

"I want...I want you to...fuck me." Olivia said shakily.

"Is your little slut pussy wanting some old man hard cock is that it? I don't know if I want to fuck you again. You haven't convinced me you want it."

Olivia knew that if she didn't beg good enough, if she didn't convince him to let her come over, that she really wanted to, she would be left without what she craved.

Like a dam breaking she whimpered, "Please. Please. I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. You can do anything you want. Anything."

Sam chuckled and replied, "I believe you. Come over now."

Olivia hurried over to Sam's. When she buzzed him from the front gate all he said was, "Out back in the cave."

Olivia hurried around the house and out to Sam's hideaway. She stopped with her hand on the door knob to catch her breath, then opened the door and stepped in.

Sam was sitting in his chair as she walked to him. As she got close she saw he had an exercise paid laid out in the floor in front of his chair. She stopped in front of him and looked at him expectantly.

"Aw the horny little slut whore arrives." He said.

As he did Olivia could feel her pussy twitch and her cheeks grow warm.

Sam grinned and said, "Aw my little pleasure hole, don't be embarrassed. By the time I'm through training you you'll love what I say and do. So today you're going to put on a show for me before you get any cock. First go stand on the mat there."

Olivia walked slowly to the mat and turned to face him.

"Now spread your legs and slowly pull up your skirt. I want to see that slutty hole I'll be fucking in a bit. Slowly now." Sam ordered.

Olivia could feel her pussy growing moist, but she also could feel a tiny bit of resistance to his commands spark inside her.

"I don't think I want to..." She began to say but stopped as Sam jumped out of his chair and strode to her.

Her eyes grew wide as Sam reached out and wrapped his hand around her throat, then pulled her face close to his.

"You don't seem to understand the circumstances." Sam said in a low menacing voice.

"You don't have a choice. You will do everything I tell you to, whenever I tell you to. Your body is no longer your's it's mine to do with as I wish. Now you slutty little cunt, DO...AS...I...TELL...YOU!" Sam punctuated each word with a squeeze to her throat.

As Sam growled his orders, as he squeezed her throat, Olivia felt a small intense orgasm flash through her pussy. She gasped at the intensity of it and knew instantly she wanted more, so that tiny bit of resistance that had crept in to her for what he wanted melted away.

"O......okay." She managed to whimper.

"Not...good...enough." Sam growled as he jerked her face closer to his,"Yes sir is the correct form of answer."

Olivia stared into Sam's eyes and knew from that moment she would do anything he wanted.

"Yes sir." She whispered.

Sam grinned and said," Now that's the way a good little whore should address her master."

He released his hold on her throat, turned and slowly walked back to his chair.

He sat and when he was comfortable said,"Now, my show."

All resistance had left Olivia. She knew by following his orders she would have at least one and maybe more bone shaking orgasms, so she spread her feet apart and slowly pulled her skirt up until her bare, glistening pussy was exposed.

"Damn girl!"Sam said,"You're dripping wet already! Horny are you?"

Olivia smiled and answered,"Yes...sir."

"Play with it." Sam ordered his eyes on her.

Olivia slide her hand down and slipped her finger into her slit. She rubbed her clit then pushed her finger down until it disappeared into her hot, wet hole. She began to diddle herself and as she did she watched Sam watching her do it. That caused the heat in her pussy to intensify and she let out a long moan as she shoved a second finger p her pussy.

"Pull your fingers out and lick them clean." Sam ordered.

Without hesitation Olivia followed his direction. As she licked her juices form her fingers several mini orgasms shot through her pussy.

Sam grinned, stood and stripped. When he was totally naked he walked over and laid down on his back on the mat.

"Come over here and stand over my face." He ordered.

Olivia complied and a moment later was standing directly above his face.

"Down onto your knees." He said.

Ever so slowly Olivia squatted then got on her knees until her pussy was only inches from his face.

"Play with it." He ordered.

She moved both hands to her pussy and pushed two fingers of her right hand into her wet hole as she used two fingers of her left hand to rub her clit.

"Yea,that's it. Finger that hot slit!" Sam said,"You're a complete slut aren't you? You love to be used don't you? Love to be made to do all these nasty things huh?"

"Oh yes sir!" Olivia groaned, then let out a gasp as another orgasm grew close.

"Don't you cum until I tell you to!" Sam snarled.

"But...but sir!...I'm so...so close!" Olivia groaned.

"Do not cum until I tell you to!" Sam snarled again.

"Please! I can't keep touching myself and not cum!" Olivia gasped.

"Then stop." Sam said.

Olivia began to move her fingers from her pussy but sam growled, "Don't! Keep them there but don't move them."

Olivia sat there with her fingers in her pussy knowing that Sam was looking at that scene. The thought of him so close looking at her with her fingers inside herself was almost as sexually exciting as fingering herself. She could feel her orgasm still building.

"Sir, if I stay this way I'll cum! I can't stop it!" She cried out.

"Take your fingers out of your pussy and use them to spread it open, then lower yourself onto my mouth so I can eat you." He ordered.

The thought of his tongue in her pussy almost pushed her over the edge, but she managed to keep from cumming as she used her fingers to spread her pussy open. She lowered herself down until she felt his mouth against her pussy, then a bolt of sheer pleasure blasted through her as he licked her clit. A moment later he put his mouth on it and began to suck it as he lashed it with his tongue. That was to much for her.

"Oh God...Oh my God!" Olivia screamed," I can't stop! I'm....I'm...CUMMING!"

Sam sucked hard at her clit as she climaxed. Olivia was lost in a sea of both ecstasy and pleasure so intense it was almost pain. She climaxed for almost a minute then slumped as it ebbed. Sam gave her one last lick then pushed her off.

"You will now mount my cock and ride me until I cum." Sam ordered, then asked,"You didn't start on birth control did you?"

"No sir." Olivia said.

"Good. It will serve my little whore slut right if I get her pregnant."

For some reason she couldn't understand the thought of being pregnant by Sam made Olivia's pussy heat up again.

"Now mount it and get to riding." Sam ordered.

Olivia obeyed. She mounted him, held his cock upright and then with a wiggle of her hips, slid down onto it.

When it was all the way in Sam reached up, grabbed her by the throat and pulled her faced down to his as he said in a low voice, "This is not for you. It's for me, understand? You will do what ever you need to, what ever will make me enjoy this fuck. If I want it in your ass, you will put it in your ass. If I want you to suck it you will. Now do it!"

Sam let go of her throat and laid back. Olivia felt the boil of anger inside her at his treatment, but also felt the familiar feeling of sexual excitement from the same. She began to rotate her hips and slide up and down on his hard cock.

"Oh yea! That's good, you're doing it right! Now tell me how much you like it slut, how much you want my old cock in your prissy little pussy."

As she fucked herself on his cock Olivia began to whisper, "Oh sir, your cock feels so good in my pussy. There are a lot of rich handsome men who have wanted my pussy but only you have it. I'll let you fuck me any time you want, do whatever you want. Will you cum in me sir? Cum in your little slut?"

Oh fuck!" Sam groaned as he rammed up into her, picking her knees off the floor. Buried as deep inside her as he could get Sam came, shooting his seed straight into her womb.

When he was done, he relaxed and ordered, "Off! Lick it clean!"

Olivia swung off him, took his slippery cum covered cock into her hand and quickly began to lick it clean. She licked every part, including his balls clean.

Finally Sam said, "Enough. Go home. Call tomorrow and I'll let you know when I want you again."

As Olivia walked home she wondered for a brief moment how long he would want to keep her. As quickly as it came she dismissed it with a smile and the thought, 'I guess it doesn't matter. I will do anything he wants as long as he wants.'