The Neighbors Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia mouth fell open at his comment, but the warmth in her loins increased a bit more.

"I have never..." Olivia began.

Sam had decided before she got there he wasn't going to put up with any of her shit so he cut her off with, "Oh shut the fuck up! I'm tired of listening to you complaining and whining. If you want to talk about your dog, let's talk. If you want to piss and moan, go home."

Olivia felt the warmth in her pussy flare. She had to squeeze her legs together to control it.

"Ok." Olivia replied as she took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Fancy is pregnant and I know it's from your ugly little brute." she said, "What are you going to do about it?"

"What can I do about it?" Sam asked.

"Well, I can't have mutt puppies from my prize female. I think I should take her to the vet and have a doggy abortion. And you should pay for it."

"Why you bitch!" Sam grated, "You'd kill puppies just because they don't meet your standards? You're a fucking cold ass cunt!"

"Well what should I..." Olivia began, only to be cut off by Sam again.

"What you're going to do is leave your dog with me. When she has the pups and weans them I'll give her back and find homes for them. But you're going to ask me nicely."

Olivia stared at Sam, the heat in her pussy increasing another notch. Sam stood, walked over, grabbed her arms and pulled her to her feet.

Sam held her arms tightly as he said, "Ask me nicely for what you want me to do, or I'll throw your pretty little ass out of here."

Olivia stared at him then opened her mouth to replay.

She was shocked by the words that came from her mouth, "Take me."

"What?" Sam asked, completely confused at what she had just said.

Again Olivia opened her mouth with the intention of telling him she hadn't said what he thought she had, but the words that issued from her shocked her again, "Please, take me."

Sam was stunned. He wasn't sure he had heard what she said clearly the first time, but this time he heard her clearly and was sure she was playing a game.

"I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing, but it ain't going to fly!" He snarled.

Olivia took his confusion and statement as a demand for a clarification so she said, "Have...sex with me...please."

Sam stared at her with a mixed expression of caution and lust then asked, "You want me to fuck you? A stick up the ass stuck up rich cunt like you?"

Olivia had been totally surprised by what she had requested, didn't know why she had or where it came from, but she could feel her inner thighs slick with her juices as it sank in what she had asked for. As she stared at Sam a mini orgasm rippled through her and she finally admitted to herself she wanted it, knew she had to have it.

"Please," She whispered, "f...fuck me."

Sam stared at her for a moment, appraising the situation, his eyes slide down until they locked on her breasts. The thoughts of how it would be to hold those firm tits of hers in his hand, put his mouth over her erect nipples filled his head, then caution won over lust.

His brow furrowed and he growled angrily, "You want me to make a move on you so you can yell rape, is that it? You deceitful cunt!"

He grabbed her by the arm and drug her toward the door snarling, "You can just get the fuck off my property before I call the cops!"

Olivia panicked as he drug her towards the door. She no longer wondered about why she had asked for it, her mind was now consumed by the notion that she had to get him to fuck her.

"Please!" She gasped, "I'll do anything you want! Anything!"

Sam stopped as he heard her, looked at her and said, "So you're going to give me your little rich bitch pussy are you? And why should I believe you? You've been nothing but an angry, entitled, bitchy cunt since you came over here the first time. Why should I believe you now?"

"Please, I'll do anything you want." Olivia whimpered again.

Sam stared at her for a long moment considering, then he turned and drug her back across the room. He stopped in front of his computer. Without letting go of her arm he used the mouse to turn on the camera.

He pulled her into position in front of the desk and said, "Ok repeat what you want."

Olivia knew if she did it would be recorded.

"Please. I don't want it recorded." She begged.

"Like I thought," Sam said with a savage grin, "You're trying to get me to do something so you can claim I did it without your permission. Fuck that! Come on, it's time for you to get the fuck off my property!"

As Sam started to again pull her toward the door Olivia panted, "Please! No! I need...I want..."

"What?" Sam snarled, "Spit it out cunt! What do you want?"

Finally the facts hit her. She had to say it on camera. If she wanted this she had to throw caution to the wind and just do it. As the thought of being so vulnerable, of Sam having that kind of control over her sunk in another mini-orgasm rippled through her.

"I want you to...fuck me." Olivia said in a soft voice.

"And?" Sam prompted.

"I'll...I'll do anything you want." Olivia added.

"Voluntarily?" Sam asked a grin starting to spread across his face.

Olivia stared at him knowing if she uttered this last word, there was no turning back. She was going to have to give herself to him without reservation.

She had been staring at the floor, but she raised her face looked into his eyes and said, "Yes. I will do anything you want."

Sam grinned, put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her to her knees. As he reached down to unzip his fly Olivia's eyes followed his hand. The sound of his zipper was loud to her as he pulled it down. Then he reached in and she could see his fingers separating the cloth folds of his underwear. A second later a low almost imperceptible whimper came from her as he pulled his flaccid cock out into the open.

Olivia stared at his cock. Sam was not circumcised and she had never seen a cock that wasn't. In fact she had never seen a cock up close or given a blow job. But here she was, on her knees staring at Sam's cock from a foot away.

A second later she saw him grasp it and hold it up, then she felt his hand gather a hand full of her hair, felt him pulling her head forward as he growled, "Open your mouth cunt."

As her head was pulled forward Olivia was both repulsed and excited with what was about to happen.

The tip of his cock touched her lips and he snarled, "I told you to open your fucking mouth!"

He pushed the mushroom head of his shaft against her lips. She allowed her jaw to go slack as the bulbous head slid into her mouth. As the reality of it filled her senses it seemed to shoot straight to her pussy. She moaned lightly as her senses absorbed the taste and smell of his hard cock, another mini-orgasm trickled through her.

Sam grinned and rasped, "So you like sucking cock? Well show me how good you are at it."

With that he began to rock his hips sliding his by now hard shaft in and out between her full lips. Olivia couldn't believe how this nasty, vile act, how the feel of his cock in her mouth, the taste and smell of it could make her feel so excited. She knew she had two choices, resist what he was doing and try to leave, or surrender. Because of the recording he had done earlier, she knew she couldn't leave nor resist. She knew she was caught and had to do whatever he wanted her too. As she felt yet another mini-orgasm flitter through her pussy her body responded. She moaned louder and began to shove her mouth onto his hard rod.

"Yea that's it cunt." Sam said, "Get me all ready to use your rich bitch little hole."

At the mention of what he was going to do Olivia felt her inner thighs grow wetter from the juices leaking from her pussy. She moaned as Sam fucked her mouth. Loving the feel of his hard rod on her tongue. Sam pulled his cock out of her mouth, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to her feet. He pushed her roughly over to the couch, until her legs were against the back. She felt his hands slide around her waist, felt his fingers slide up over her blouse, trace a path over her stomach until he was cupping both her breasts.

"I tell you what," He whispered in her ear, his breath against her neck as he did sending another jolt of desire to her hot, leaking sex, "I'll give you the chance to take off your blouse, or I'll rip it off."

With trembling hands she fumbled with the buttons until they were all un-done.

As she undid the last one Sam whispered, "Take it all the way off."

Olivia pulled it off her arms and dropped it in a heap on the couch cushions.

"Now," He whispered, "Let's see how those firm titties of your's feel like bare."

His hands cupped her breasts and a soft moan came from her as Sam rolled her nipples between his fingers. All the while he was fondling her tits she could feel the hard lump of his cock pressed to her ass.

"You've got some nice tits, but it's time for other things. Time for some pussy." Sam said as he slid his hands down to the snap of her jeans.

Olivia gasped as she felt him undo her jeans, whimpered as she felt her zipper being pulled down, then a low guttural moan escaped her as she felt his hand slide down into her panties. As his finger found it's way between the bare, slippery lips of her pussy and pinned her clit to her pelvic bone her body trembled in sexual ecstacy as he fingered her clit.

"You gunna cum for me cunt?" Sam asked in a husky whisper,"Go on, cum for me. Show me you like it. Cum for me cunt!"

Like a peal of thunder a massive orgasm filled her. She let out a high pitched squeal, her body shook and her legs turned to rubber. Sam tightened his arm around her and grabbed a handful of her firm ass. He used his fingers in her pussy and the hand cupping her ass cheek to hold her up. Her orgasm lasted over a minute and when it began to fade she slumped against him. Sam quickly pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles, then pushed her forward until she was bent over the back of the couch. He just as quickly dropped his pants. A moment later he had his cock in his hand rubbing the head against her glistening slit. She had her eyes closed whimpering softly as he grabbed a handful of her hair. Olivia moaned, then gasped as he slammed forward, sliding his hard cock balls deep into her pussy.

"I'm going to do just what you asked me to do. I'm going to fuck you like the wanton slut you are!"

He held onto her hair with one hand then filled the other with one of her firm tits and began to fuck her, slowly at first, but gradually increasing the speed of his thrusts. Soon he was slamming into her hard, his balls bouncing against her clit at the end of each inward stroke.

"Oh fuck! You got a really nice tight pussy! Tell me you want it...tell me...tell me god damn it cunt!"Sam snarled the last punctuating his demand with a savage thrust into her pussy.

Olivia could feel another climax building. She loved the feel of him fucking into her, the glow his words caused in her pussy each time he spoke.

"Fuck me!" She panted, "Fuck me hard! Don't stop! Please....don't.....stop!"

"My...turn...to...cum!" Sam gasped, each word corresponding to an inward stroke of his cock into her slippery hole.

"Oh....oh.....oh.....FUCK!" He yelled as his cock exploded, throbbing, squirting his spunk deep into her womb.

As Olivia felt his cock throbbing inside her another monster orgasm filled her. She tried to scream, but all that came from her mouth was a tiny strangled squeak. When his cock throbbed it's last Sam pulled it slowly out of her pussy, then watched as a stream of his spunk trickled from between her swollen pink lips and down her inner thighs.

He pulled up his pants as he said, "Pull up your pants. I don't want my cum leaking out of you. You're going home with my spunk dripping from your pussy and soaking your panties so you're reminded of what I did."

Olivia pulled her panties up then slowly pulled up her jeans. With shaking hands she pulled her blouse into place and buttoned it. When she was done Sam took her arm and lead her to the door.

At the door he pushed her through and said, "You know the way out. Come back tomorrow with your dog. If you're lucky and I'm in the mood, I might fuck you again."

He turned and without another word or glance in her direction, walked over and sat down in his chair. He leaned back and closed his eyes as if to get a nap. Olivia could feel the anger rise at his treatment of her, but right along with it was that hot tingle in her pussy. Without a word she turned and headed home. Sam grinned as she left. He knew she hadn't noticed that he hadn't turned off the computer camera. The whole thing had been recorded.

All the way home Olivia could feel the wet, warm, stickiness of Sam's cum in her panties and between her thighs. Conflicting emotions boiled inside her: embarrassment, anger, but even stronger, a soothing, sated peace. As she stepped into her house a thought that had been in the back of her mind finally came forward and she knew without a doubt, she'd do it again. She went upstairs to her bedroom, stripped and turned to go to her bathroom.

As she did more of his cum trickled from her pussy and down the inside of her thighs. She stopped and slowly placed her fingers on her pussy, rubbing them along her cum slick slit. She pulled her fingers up and tentatively sniffed them. As the musky scent of Sam's cum filled her nostrils she could feel the reignited warmth in her pussy intensify. Slowly, as if she really didn't want to, she brought her fingers to her lips, then slowly licked her forefinger. As the taste of his cum hit her taste buds, she trembled and her pussy again flamed hot with desire.

She stepped back and stretched out on the bed, spread her legs and as she licked her cum coated fingers she pushed the fingers of the other hand into her dripping cunt. She began to alternate, coating the fingers of one hand by rubbing them in her pussy as she licked the fingers of her other hand clean. As she fingered herself and licked Sam's spunk from her fingers, the remembered feeling of him slamming into her, the sound of his voice as he called her names, told her what he wanted and what he was going to do, caused the fire in her pussy to rise even higher.

Soon she was moaning and whispering around her fingers as she licked them clean of the combined nectar of her pussy and Sam,"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I'll do anything you want. I'll do anything...you want..."

As she whispered and licked, as the taste of her pussy and his cum filled her senses a huge climax was building in her. Before she was aware of it, it peaked. She arched her back and her body went ridged as she was filled with the thunder of another monster orgasm. When it finally ebbed, as she lay warm and sated, the thought drifted through her mind,'Anything he wants.'

After she left Sam sat on the couch thinking about what had happened. At first he had been suspicious of her motives. He knew she didn't like him, so she might have been trying to get him to do something so she could claim he tried to rape her. After she had let him record her asking him to fuck her, Sam knew it wasn't that, but if she didn't like him, he really didn't understand why she had asked him to fuck her. After thinking on it for a while he couldn't come up with an explanation. Finally he decided that if she came back the next day he was going to find out one way or another.

The next day she put a leash on Fancy and walked over to Sam's. At the gate she pushed the button and then waited, her pussy already getting moist at the thought of what was to come.

"Yeah." Sam's voice came over the intercom.

"I'm here with Fancy." Olivia replied.

She heard a buzz, then a click and Sam said,"It's open. I'm in the shop out back."

Olivia pushed the gate open and walked through, shutting it after herself. She walked around the house and out to the shop. As she did she could feel the anger in her for the way he was treating her, but she could also feel herself getting wet at the thought of what he was going to do. She pushed open the door and stepped in. Sam was sitting on the couch watching TV. Olivia frowned as Bluto lumbered over to Fancy and the two dogs greeted each other.

"Just let her go, she'll be fine." Sam said.

Olivia let Fancy go then walked over to the end of the couch.

Sam looked up, grinned, then pointed to a spot between his feet as he said,"On your knees right there."

Olivia hesitated then slowly walked over and sank to her knees on the spot he had indicated.

"Take off your blouse." Sam said.

Olivia looked up at him defiantly. Sam stared at her for a moment then reached out and placed his hand on her throat. He pulled her forward as he leaned down until his nose was an inch from hers.

He squeezed her throat lightly as he said in a calm low voice,"Don't defy me cunt. Like it or not you are now my fuck toy and will do what ever I tell you, understand?"

Olivia could feel the anger boil inside her, but stronger then that, overriding it, caused by it, was the sexual excitement his words stirred in her. She knew she could fight him, run away. But if she did the hunger building in her pussy wouldn't be sated. She wanted that, wanted it badly. she had no idea what he would do with her recorded confession/request, so she nodded slowly ready to submit to his desires.

"Good." Sam said,"Now off with the blouse."

Olivia unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off, letting it slide off her arms and fall to the floor.

Sam chuckled and said,"Yeah, you do have some really fine tits."

He stood and dropped his pants and underwear, kicking them off.

He sat down and said with a grin,"Get to it. It ain't gunna suck itself."

Again Olivia could feel the anger in her gut, but as always overshadowing it, feeding on it was that sexual warmth that made her pussy quiver. She stared at his cock, then took it in her hand. She leaned forward slowly wanting to put her mouth over the shiny mushroom head and at the same time wanting to scream at him and try to tear it off. She felt him put his hand on the back of her head, felt his fingers tangle in her hair, then felt him pull her mouth towards his rock hard cock. A moment later a moan issued from her, stifled by the head of his cock filling her mouth.

"Oh yeah!" Sam groaned,"That's it! Now snuggle up here close, wrap those firm titties around my balls and show me how much you love sucking cock!"

Olivia obeyed. She pushed forward until her tits were on each side of his balls. As she felt his large hairy testicles nestle between her tits, as she tasted the precum leaking from the tip of his cock, revulsion at what she was doing flitted through her mind, but hard on the heels of that a series of mini orgasms tingled through her pussy and she knew she wanted more. As that thought hit her she surrendered to it and began to lick and suck on the head of his hard cock as she pushed her tits snugly around his balls.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sam groaned as he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth and throat," You are good at this for damn sure!"

She sucked his cock, stopping from time to time to move down and lick and suck on his balls, all the while mini-orgasms rippled through her pussy.

Finally Sam groaned, "Oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm gunna...CUM!"

Sam grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her mouth down onto his cock until the head was lodged in her throat and held it there as the first blast of his spunk shot from his cock. To keep from choking she was forced to swallow, after that as each squirt came from his cock she would swallow it quickly. As the taste registered on her brain she realized that the flavor sent a jolt straight to her pussy. Finally the last small squirt trickled from his cock into her throat.

Sam let go of her hair and flopped back into his chair saying, "Damn woman, you are one fine cock sucker!"