All Comments on 'The Neighbor's Wife'

by mistress_diana

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 20 years ago
Very nice

Usually I don't like D/s stories because more often than not they read like hardcore D+D stories *lol* But I thought this one was tastefully done. Again, stories that have an aggressive dom with little to no love usually don't appeal to me, but this felt very modern and it just clicked with me. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fabulous story. Would love to be used like Dawn was. More from this writer please

spankingfunforspankingfunforabout 12 years ago
Dawn learns that cumming is necessary for her!

Dawns husband was being ignored so he got her some proffessional training on how to sexually please him. She learned to be a cum slut and must have sex all the time! Then she was taught that the addition of pain and humiliation only made her constant orgasms much much better. She learned to make sure everyone got their orgasms with her as their cum slave.Now her husbands pleasure would cum first!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It felt a little too rapey and misogynistic for me. "Oh, my wife isn't going to do what I want. Can you fix her?"

It is frustrating how the BDSM community is portrayed as so non-consentual when really BDSM is all about consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I don't get it. Her husband is clearly an incompetent lover who has to have his wife raped in order to get her to enjoy sex - and all of the sudden she wants to have sex with him just because she's told to? That's rather pathetic, and kind of nasty too, presenting BDSM as a non-con sexual pursuit when it is anything but.

Luving2629Luving2629over 11 years ago

Good story tho a bit rapish as to how it begins. Total cop out with the ending. The husband HAS to be involved at all levels IF the D/s relation has any relevance IMHO.

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 11 years ago
very enjoyable

A good read with lots of action. loved the story line going from a "no sex" husband to a suspect cheating wife getting a lesson from three basic strangers, and a husband willing to leave her to them with no strings in the hopes all would turn for the better; which remains to be seen. I think more of this story is in order so we may know the outcome for both of them. Is the husband pleased? Can he take advantage of her training and newfound sexuality? Is he able to deal with seeing other men take her body in every way? Thanks for your efforts and i enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fantastic read ... we loved it from start to finish ... xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great read

Me and my boy Friend both read this very hot very sex and I loved it needless to say we had a great time after this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
same for me

My wife was also prudish towards sex and I met a lady l my at my local boutique who was easy to talk to who invited us to a party. After a while my wife disappeared and when I approached my friend she told me every thing was ok and just wait. After 4-5 hours my wife was led to me on a leash and every since she has been a tigress. Loved this story.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
Steve

was shocked at the video of Dawn and the neighbours and using the video as evidence sued Dawn for divorce, her boss and neighbours for destruction of his marriage and Don for breech of company policies. He got a quick divorce and a nice out of court settlement from the parties. Once sued all where advised by their lawyers to settle or face public disgrace and most probable the loss of there jobs. Steve sold up and left the area heart broken but resolved to the fact having a beautiful wife was a big mistake, he was going to look for a mousey plain woman who was easy to get on with and happy to be a caring partner. Dawn lived with Diana and Mike for a while until she was sold to a short fat rich guy would needed a slave to keep his bed warm. Life goes on. T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree with some of the other commenters

This came across to me as more of a rape fantasy than a BDSM one. I know Lit has a non-consent category. Perhaps this would have been a better fit there? I've been a Dom for several years and have had everything from slaves to subs to baby-girls. Not once would I have considered doing anything to them without their prior consent.

I was curious as to how the couple was going to talk the neighbor into entering a D/s relationship with them and I was disappointed that instead of a seduction, she got kidnapped and raped. It doesn't matter that her husband asked them to do it. He doesn't own her. It also doesn't matter that she likes to get naked by the pool and masturbate. Saying "I could tell she was a slut" because of that is no different than saying a woman deserved to get raped because she wore revealing clothing.

Yes, I know this is a fantasy, but I hate how this story perpetuates the myth that BDSM is nothing more than abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editing

"peaked over the fence"?

Hopefully there wasn't a cum stain.

usnret58usnret58over 7 years ago
Another great story!

Really enjoy your stories of conquest of these women who need to open up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I wish I was dawn.

dutchman13dutchman13about 7 years ago
You lost me

Although the story was fairly well written, the premise lost me from the start. Why would Dawn stay and subject herself to that?

Even though there were elements of bondage, it seemed superfluous to the story and contrived.

Keep writing though!

Mistress809Mistress809over 6 years ago
Love it

Love it, the rape/non-consent aspects and bringing the boss into the story line fit with my kinks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nonsensical and yet enjoyable

Even though the basic premise made absolutely no sense whatsoever, and the boss ark was out of left field, the actual treatment of the slut/slave was enjoyable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want this

I need to be used like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sheesh!! It is fantasy! There is a state of mind where it may be necessary to enter an altered state called "suspension of disbelief" to fully enjoy the story. Any person obeying these silly lockdowns must be constantly in this state. Food for thought......

DonPepitoDonPepitoover 2 years ago

Great story! thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take time to read your work before publishing as there are several errors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending left some to be desired. Okay she became husbands slut but did Diana and Mike still control her? use her? How about her boss now that he knows about her did she become office slut? Story wasn't finished. Pappasleaze!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBalmost 2 years ago

This could have been a great story

PozzyThumpPozzyThumpover 1 year ago

The story went in three different directions after the first page. The boss deserved it? Where's Steve? Being released as a sub?

Steve should have been watching this on a laptop the entire time.

"The boss" is a bit predictable. Maybe the tennis pro or a trainer at the gym.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story but felt it was a bit quick. Part 1 could have had a little more storyline of both the neighbor's husband as well as her own and what Diane and Mike did in response to being horny. Part 2 should have showcased a bit more on the neighbor's situation showing what they would do to Dawn. Part 3 was written well describing how Diane and Mike began training Dawn. Part 4 - Using Dawns interpretation during the ordeal worked out very well. Lastly, you need a follow up and a swap with the neighbors and more...

pummel187pummel1872 months ago

Eh, okay... that's goodbye 👋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous