The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Good girl." Ryan said, as he spanked Louise hard.

"Fuck you." was all she said in-between her moaning.

Ryan continued to fuck her for another minute, going deep with each thrust. His pace continued at a frantic speed and before long, he heard Louise, "I'm gunna cum, oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

Ryan spanked her again and without warning, pulled his cock out of her pussy. Louise stopped moaning but her breathing was still fast and loud. "What the fuck? Why did you stop when I was close!"

"You didn't want me to fuck you in the first place." replied Ryan

"Fuck you. You stopped on purpose when I was gunna cum," said Louise, so fucking annoyed at what he had done, "What the fuck."

Ryan stood up from the couch, walked back over to where Louise was resting her head. He grabbed his cock and slapped it against her lips.

"Open up." he demanded.

"Fuck you." spat Louise, fuming at him.

Ryan pinched her nose and kept his fingers there until she opened her mouth to breath. He slid his cock into her mouth, "Fuck, now you get to taste yourself." and Ryan grabbed her head and bobbed it back and forth, there was no need for facefucking now when he could just make her suck his cock.

He bobbed her head back and forth for 30 seconds before stopping and pulling out. Louise was dreading what was coming next, she didn't have the energy nor the means to stop him doing what he wanted.

Ryan moved over to the middle of the couch, grabbed Louise by the waist and sat her up. The couch was wet through and Ryan smiled. He leaned in towards her and started to undo the buttons on her shirt.

"Let's have a look at those big tits of yours." he said, his voice full of excitement.

Louise didn't say anything. She just sat there, wiggling as best as she could to make it more difficult for him, but in the end it did nothing to stop Ryan from opening her shirt.

Ryan's eyes lit up as he saw her massive tits. She was wearing a red, lacy bra. It seemed like she was wearing a matching set. Wasting no time, Ryan grabbed her tits - still supported by her bra - and squeezed.

"Holy shit, you've got massive tits." he said.

He didn't know what cup size she was but she was such a busty woman. He squeezed her tits again before running his fingers up and down her cleavage. After a final squeeze, Ryan grabbed her tits and pulled them free from her bra.

Ryan leaned in closer and licked her tits. The left, the right, both. Now that her tits were free, he grabbed them again and squeezed. They felt amazing. He squeezed one whilst licking the other before changing sides.

"Amazing." he said with a smile. He slapped his cock against her tits for a couple of seconds before he grabbed Louise by the waist again and pulled her onto the floor, so she was back on her knees.

"Ryan, what are you doing."

"It's time I had a go on those tits of yours." he replied, and he grabbed his cock and slid it behind her bra and in-between her tits. Holding both of her tits and pushing them a little further together, Ryan began to titfuck the busty woman.

Louise looked disgusted as she felt the warm, wet cock slide up and down her chest. She held her head up high and tilted slightly back, occasionally looking into Ryan's eyes as he continued to titfuck her.

What seemed like an eternity later, she heard Ryan say, "Spit on my cock. Spit on your tits."

Louise looked at him with disgust but did what she was told. She brought her head forwards and looked down at her chest. She spat on his cock before spitting on both of her tits.

Ryan grabbed her tits and smeared the spit all over her chest, as well as his cock. Before long, Ryan stopped fucking her tits and pulled his cock away.

He grabbed Louise by the waist again and helped her up. He walked her over to the kitchen counter and bent her over. Her tits squeezed against the top of the counter and she rested her head.

Seconds later and she felt Ryan's cock slide over her ass again. She knew what was coming.

Ryan lowered his cock and rubbed it against her pussy again, before he moved positions and placed his cock on her asshole.

Louise's eyes went wide again with shock. She hadn't thought about this at all. Again out of instinct, she tried to move her arms but could not. Her hands seemed to flutter with apprehension.

"Ryan, please no. You can't fuck me up the ass. You can't."

Ryan did not care. He pushed forwards and slid his cock into her ass.

Louise let out a scream of both pain and pleasure as she felt Ryan's cock enter her ass.

"Ryan, you're too big. You can't just fuck my ass raw. Pull out."

Ryan was thrusting back and forth now, fucking her up the ass. She felt him filling her up. It was painful with how big he was, how deep he went.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." was all Louise could say.

Ryan pulled her hair again and arched her back. He fucked her in the standing doggy position and loved every second of it. He let go of her hair but told her to keep herself arched upwards.

Reaching around, he grabbed her tits as he continued to pound her ass. Louise was overpowered with bliss as the mixture of him playing with her tits and fucking her ass was driving her wild.

As Ryan fucked her ass, he reached down and rubbed her pussy. Louise swore loudly as she felt him rub her pussy.

Ryan continued his pussy and ass combination for a couple of minutes before again, overcome with everything, Louise shouted, "I'm going to cum."

This time, Ryan continued as he was and didn't stop. A number of seconds later and Louise let out a loud scream and her legs began to shake as she cummed.

Ryan pulled out as Louise continued to shake. He held her by the waist to support her as she continued to cum. Her breathing became hard and fast and she leaned her head against the kitchen counter as she muttered under her breath.

About a minute passed and Louise stood back up, turned around and looked into Ryan's eyes. "My ass hurts so bad, why did you fuck me like that?"

Ryan looked her up and down, "I wanted to try that ass of yours."

"You are too big to just do that, no lube or anything. That fucking hurts." she replied, still angry at her younger neighbour.

Ryan ignored her, grabbed her arm and walked her back over to the couch. "You've finished, now you're going to help me cum." he said, and he climbed onto the couch himself, before indicating to her to climb on top of him.

It was a little tricky since she was still handcuffed, but Louise eventually climbed over him. She was positioned above him, her head near his cock, her pussy above his head. He was going to take her in the 69 position.

"Suck my cock." said Ryan. When she didn't take him in her mouth, he spanked her and repeated himself. He sighed as Louise obeyed this time and slid his cock into her mouth.

At least in this position, she was back in charge of the blowjob.

Ryan buried his face back into her pussy as she sucked on her cock. He loved eating her out, and it was even better now she was sucking on his cock. Ryan continued to give his busty neighbour oral for a number of minutes. He squeezed her ass and ran his hands up and down her body as he continued to eat her out.

The noise of her slurping on his cock mixed with her moans of pleasure as he ate her out was music to Ryan's ears.

Minutes later and Louise began to feel his big, thick cock twitch in her mouth and she could taste his pre-cum in her mouth. He was getting close.

Louise continued to suck his cock when she head Ryan say, "Fuck, I'm gunna cum."

Ryan pushed her pussy away from his mouth and sat up. Louise was twisted but was still sucking his cock as Ryan reached over and grabbed her head.

He tightened his grip and shoved her head down, his cock hitting the back of her throat as he exploded inside her. Louise gagged and began to swallow his load. Strands of cum escaped her mouth as she struggled to take it all, but she swallowed as much as she could.

She gulped and gulped, taking as much cum as she could. She disliked the taste but couldn't do anything about that.

"Fuck me. Take it all," said Ryan, his breathing was long and slow as he continued to cum inside her mouth, "Fuck, good girl."

Ryan continued to cum in her mouth for another 20 or so seconds, before he pulled Louise's head up from his cock and turned her to face him.

"Now that was an amazing goodbye gift."

He reached over and grabbed her glasses before they slid off her nose and popped them back. He wiped her mouth with his fingers, and slid them into her mouth.

Jumping off the couch, he walked over and picked up his boxers and jeans. He popped them back on and fastened his button. Walking over to his backpack, he took out a set of keys.

When he got back to Louise, he opened the handcuffs. The busty brunette immediately shook her hands and rubbed her wrists.

"I cannot believe you fucked me. I..I-I'm honestly beyond words. You-you said a blowjob and you've fucked me so hard." Louise said, her voice was a little strained.

"You were irresistible," said Ryan, "It's a shame I'm moving, you are an amazing neighbour, I wouldn't mind having another go on you."

Louise was in utter disbelief at how casual he was about all of this. How he didn't seem to care about what he had just put her through.

"Well, you might want to get yourself in the shower," said Ryan, "maybe give that ass of yours a warm massage."

Louise just stared at him. Ryan got up, grabbed his backpack and walked towards the front door. "7am remember," he said, "apologies in advance."

THE END.

12