The Neighbour

Story Info
He saw me masturbating.
1.6k words
3.98
30.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day of work, all I could think of was a steamy shower. During the shower, I wished my husband to be with me, caressing my tits and rubbing my clit.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried off and headed to my bed naked. I wanted my husband to caress me and kiss me. I found my left hand grabbing my breasts and my right hand reaching for my erect clit. My nipples started to ache, I pinched them as hard as I could. Oh, how much I wanted my husband to pinch them. I yelped and I started tracing the outline of my pussy lips. I thought of his taste and how he smelled. That reflected upon my wet gushing pussy.

Touching that nub made me moan and I circled the nub. With each circle, it started to feel more and more heated. My arousal leaked, my pussy pulsating all I thought about was me getting filled up by his cock. I slid my index and middle fingers in and they slid so easily. My pussy swallowing them made me wet and the warm walls around my fingers were too much to handle.

I spread my legs wide as if I were presenting myself to him. I pushed my fingers deeper and started to rock against my hand, pinching my nipples tighter. I worked my fingers in and out of me as fast as possible. With each thrust, moans left my lips. I needed to come, I was so close, so close to coming. Suddenly, someone barged in from the window. I couldn't recognize him even when the outside light glistened over his left profile.

"Don't come without me, sweetie," the intruder said.

"HELP! HELP!," I yelled and before more yelling the figure put his hands over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up slut," the intruder said with anger in his breath. I started fighting him with my hands but he was so strong and huge. He shifted his weight over me, overpowering me and even closer to my face and it was him, Alex.

The next-door neighbour. Panic rose over my chest and all I could do was try to yell but it was of no use since his hand was over my mouth muffling my screams.

"I guess now you know who I am. It was quite a show that you put up for me," he said. I denied it and shook my head. He chuckled and looked at my naked body with lust in his eyes. "I am going to make a beautiful mess out of you, whore," he whispered. "A mess so beautiful, your husband won't be able to recognize you."

Tears rolled down my eyes, he rolled me over on my belly. He grabbed my hair with one hand and spanked my ass with another. "Please, please stop. I won't tell anyone. This never happened. My husband will be here any second," I begged.

He replied," Honey, I want you to tell people about how you masturbated in front of your neighbour and left the window open for him. I want people to know what a slut wife you are, how much you love cock that is not your husband's. I know your husband is not going to be here." SPANK, SPANK, SPANK.

I was always loyal to my husband. I have fantasized about other men but in a healthy manner. I have never wanted anyone to rail me against my will. My thoughts were broken by another smack on the ass and a slap on my face.

He reached down my pussy lips and rubbed my wet slit gently and his fingers entered me. "You have such a tight cunt, your husband is not fucking you like a man it seems."

"He is more of a man than you are," I said.

After a slap on my cheek and a rough hair pulling he said," I am going to change your mind about that. You are already so wet and warm for me. My cock and cum will feel nice in you," he said.

He put his hand over my head pushed me against the bed and roughly fucked me with his fingers. I could feel an arousal gushing between my legs. I was in heat, I couldn't breathe and this orgasm arousing all made me numb. Just when I was close, he removed his fingers and pulled my hair. I could breathe again and with that, I yelled," No! Don't stop." What did I just say?

"Do you want me to continue slut?" He asked.

"No, no, no," I replied, embarrassed by my reaction when he denied me the orgasm.

I heard pants unzipping and a belt was wrapped around my neck. "Tell me is this what you want, cunt?" He asked.

I said," No." The belt tightened more and his hands played with my pussy.

"Are you sure?" he asked again and now his cock rubbed on my slit.

I couldn't take the teasing and I yelled, "Give me your cock, please Alex, please."

"What about your husband?" He asked.

"I don't care, I need to be fucked right by you please, don't tease me. Put on a condom and fuck me." I replied.

"Condom? No, I am going to fuck you as the nature fucking intended." He said

Before I objected my head was pushed deep against a pillow and his cock rammed in me at once, stretching my pussy for him and I heard him groan as he picked up the pace. My moans filled up the air and he was rough with me and I loved it.

He kept holding me down and taking me from behind. He whispered, "You like it rough? When I hold you down and have my way with you? When I slam my dick in you until you cry with pleasure."

My brain screamed at me as I agreed with him and moaned louder in response. He told me to turn around and I obeyed him. I don't know why but I obeyed him. Upon turning, I saw Alex recording me as he was pounding me.

He cupped my cheeks and rubbed his fingers over my lips. "Tell the camera, who is the nasty whore."

"I am," I said looking into the camera. A slap landed on my cheeks.

"Use full sentences slut," he said with aggression.

"I am your nasty whore," I said and I felt his pace increasing. My eyes rolled back into my skull. I whimpered more when he put my legs on his shoulders.

"That's it my slut, roll your eyes for me. Show the camera what sluts do. Do you want me to come in you?" He asked while recording my reaction.

I nodded and said," Yes please, Come in me. I am a cheating whore, come in me."

He smirked and asked," What about your husband, what if you get pregnant?"

I replied," I don't care, I want you to fill me up right now, please I beg you."

He stopped recording and smirked," I might have to knock you up and tell your husband it's his." Our hips started to clap together. He grabbed my wrists and held them over my head with one hand and he grabbed my face with another to force me to look at him while he had his way with me.

My pussy pulsated with the thought of him fucking me raw and coming in me. My toes curled when he kissed my legs while going in and out of my pussy. He was going to fuck me until I broke and I could feel it. I closed my eyes and tears rolled down, I didn't want this yet I wanted this. He choked me and said," Look at me you filthy cheating slut."

I obey him. His cock reached places that my husband couldn't reach. I felt so disgusting and good at the same time. He sank into me again and again. I brought him closer to me using the legs on his shoulders. He growled and his eyes darkened. He increased his speed and I felt the heat within me rising too. "I'm gonna fucking come." His hips jerked, movements becoming erratic and he let out an animal grunt. He held my face and looked into my soul. I could feel his cock pulsating in me and his come gushing in me. He collapsed on me and groaned in relief.

I couldn't believe I let a man who is not my husband fuck me and I liked it.

After a while, I feel his weight off me and his finger circling my clit. "I am not done with you," he said. "Good girls get to come and you have been good." He played with my clit. My back arched in response to his touch. He whispered," Tell me slut you love the way you get touched."

I replied," Yes I love it when you treat me like a slut."

His fingers worked like magic," You are so fucking wet for me, I know you want to come. Come on my fingers."

I moaned in response and cried out louder as I was getting close. He stroked his fingers against my clit and I came with my pussy pulsating, I saw colours while coming and at that moment, I wanted nothing but pleasure. I came over his fingers and he made me suck them. "Such a whore, I love it," he said.

He got up and left. I wondered if he would be back. What if my husband comes to know about this? What if I am pregnant?

To be continued...