The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh."

I collapsed as my energy exhausted and my dick wilted. I rolled from her and sucked air like I was being denied the right to breathe.

"That was amazing." I said still in a near dream state.

Then came the doubts.

"Did I do okay?"

"You were just brilliant." She said.

She put her hand on my chest and rubbed it to reassure me.

"Two years I've needed that, to feel a big hard cock inside me.

To feel wanted.

Thank you."

"I'm sorry I'm not ... not as good as your husband was."

Elaine laughed.

"Trust me. He wasn't all that. He was only interested in his own pleasure. And as I subsequently found out, he wasn't fussed where he got that pleasure."

I wanted to tell her I wouldn't be like that. That I'd always be attentive and please her however she wanted. But now the fears were coming. Would she send me home and never mention this again? Would she feel guilty when I'd gone?

"What happens now?"

Elaine lost her smile behind a veil of seriousness.

"Well first. You can't tell anyone. Certainly not your parents. Not your friends. I know you want to, but you can't. They won't understand. I'm not ... eighteen like you."

"I don't care about your age. And thirty-four isn't old."

"It is when you're eighteen. That sixteen years. You were two years old when I lost my virginity. Other people won't understand. They'll see me as a bad person."

"It's not against the law."

"I'll bet it's against your Mum and Dad's law. We're neighbours. Your Dad will kill me if he finds out."

Elaine was genuinely fearful.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"I won't. I promise."

I wouldn't. If it had to be a secret I didn't care. Only that I would be with Elaine again. In her bed.

"Then keep coming round just like to do now."

"And can we do it again?"

Christ that sounded so childish. Like I was asking to go on the slide in the park again. But the bright eyes and big grin were back on Elaine's face.

"Too bloody right we can. But only if you keep it a secret."

"I will."

For a moment she studied me.

"Come round Friday.

Not before. Has to look ... normal."

"Friday. Okay."

Two days. That was a lifetime away. But I had to do as she said. I couldn't risk Dad discovering what had happened.

It was exactly ten when I crept back in. I heard the gongs of the Ten o'clock News and the announcer from the TV. Something about Mrs Thatcher and public spending cuts.

I didn't dare put my head in the door. I just couldn't do it without betraying myself. Dad was already asking questions. He'd know straight away.

I went upstairs to my room and climbed into bed. As I lay down my head went into overdrive analysing what had happened. I tried to fix every image, every sensation, touch, smell, and taste in my memory. I didn't want to lose one single detail in a fragmented future recollection. This was life-changing. It had to be remembered perfectly forever.

EIGHT

I told no one. As maddening as it was not to tell Craig or Lloyd I'd fucked a real woman. In a bed. Not some slut who put it around and bent over up an alley. I stayed schtum.

I went to work as normal, helped Mum with the cleaning and went to the local shop for milk and bread. Two days. For two unbelievably long days, I behaved myself. Then I went next door again, in through the back gate and I tapped on the kitchen door.

Elaine looked perfect when she opened the door. Her eyes momentarily looked past me as though she feared my Dad would be standing behind me with a shotgun.

"Come in."

She was already holding my hand. The door closed behind me and we held each other, kissing passionately. I was over my shock and this time I managed it with more panache. A skilful exploration of her mouth with our tongues entwining while my hands caressed her shoulders and back.

We broke apart and Elaine straightened her top.

"Do you want a drink? A lager?"

"Yes, please."

In truth, I just wanted to run upstairs and have sex again. But I was grasping how important it was to be patient. To remember Elaine was my friend as much as anything else.

"I bought some more cans yesterday. Carlsberg. Just don't go home smelling of booze.

There's a spare toothbrush in the bathroom for you. Use it before you leave."

Wow. That almost felt like moving in. She opened the fridge freezer and took out two cans, passing me one.

We sat on the sofa together this time. Elaine curled her feet up and put her arm around my back.

"How do you feel? After last time? I mean. You're not a virgin any more. That's a big thing in a person's life."

I nodded slowly.

"Good. I feel good."

"No regrets?"

"None. It was wonderful.

You were wonderful."

She smiled.

"Gets better each time. You get less sensitive and last longer."

"Yeah. Sorry about that. I know I was too quick."

"It's fine. That'll pass.

And... after two years. I was as desperate as you, so we both had the same problem."

"But you're experienced. I'm not."

"You will be. I'll teach you."

She was so much more relaxed than last time. So was I. I still had that urge to tear her clothes off and empty my spunk into her as fast as I could. But I was also determined to be an adult. To learn how to make love to her. To be a lover she would want to be with forever.

"And don't get too hung up on the experience thing. Makes me sound like that friend you called a bike." She laughed.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that."

"I know."

She played with my hair and gazed at me.

"I've done it with two guys. That's all. My first boyfriend. And I can count on one hand how many times we did it. We were both virgins and didn't have a clue.

No sex education or sex scenes on the telly to copy when I was a teen.

Then my husband. And that wasn't exactly earth-moving. Even in the beginning.

So my experience is ... only as good as those two. I'm sure there's lots of things I don't know. Sex should be fun. That's something I've never had. We didn't play. It was just shagging when it should be more."

She was searching my soul again. A deep thoughtful look in her eyes.

"You and me. We can explore that together."

I felt better hearing her say those words.

"I'd like that."

"Good.

Now drink your beer. I'm feeling randy."

I downed a gulp as her hand went inside my trousers.

"Uhmm."

She grinned at me with a madness about her.

"Ooh. So hard."

She rubbed me a couple of times then stopped to take my can from me and put it on the table.

"Now you can kiss me."

I gripped her hair and guided her approaching face until our lips touched. First a brief flutter, then more firmly. I felt my heart beating faster as her fingers stoked my cheek and her mouth opened to accept my tongue. I inhaled her scent. A mixture of her naturally fresh odour, perfume and floral shampoo.

I pressed against her, wanting us to be as one. My dick was alive, wanting to feel her touch again. Wanting to find her warm, comforting place where it felt at home.

I was gasping when she broke free and I was left with my heart echoing in my ears.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth again? It'll help you last."

I remembered that incredible experience. The sheer intimacy of my meat being between her lips.

"Yeah. That was amazing."

"Lay back. I'll try and make it even more amazing this time. A proper blow job."

My trousers were peeled away and I sat with my dick dancing freely while her hands explored my thighs. It jerked wildly, a life of its own as she teased with slight brushes into my pubes and her breath on my nob. I snatched sharp breaths as my heart began to pound.

"Uhmmm."

"I love the sight of your cock. It's so ... perfect."

Her lips glided over my head and her tongue flicked the tip.

"Uhh."

I slouched and put my hand to her hair, playing with the long silky strands as my head swam in an ecstasy no amount of teenage beating my meat could muster.

She took her top off and I reached out for her tits, just softly touching and playing with her rubbery nipples while I watched my dick gliding into her mouth.

Fingers rolled my balls around. She gave my bag tiny tugs that made me jerk and groan with pleasure.

"Uhh."

My nob pulsed. It hurt with a pressure that built and built until ...

"Uhhh."

My body convulsed and Elaine pressed herself deeper onto me as I emptied my balls into her throat.

"Delicious." She remarked with a grin.

I wasn't so sure about that but there was no denying that the very fact she would take my jiz in her mouth and swallow was far out.

"That was bangin."

"Talking of banging, now you can bang me."

She took the rest of her clothing off and slid to the floor. She knelt, lying forward over the sofa seat.

"Do it from behind.

I like that."

I pulled my shirt off wanting to be as naked as she was and knelt behind her placing my hands on her body as quickly as I could. I just wanted to touch her, to feel her warmth.

"Use your mouth and fingers first."

For a moment I just absorbed the vision before me. Lloyd had a collection of dirty mags hidden away in his wardrobe. We'd studied them in detail and read all the stories. I think that's where he sourced his made-up adventures when pretending he wasn't a virgin. But none of those pictures approached the real thing. Those girls always had big bushes that obscured the delicate flesh I was looking at now, and jugs that were overly large.

I put my tongue to her, a soft lick of her secret place as though it were an ice cream.

"Uhh."

The last time I'd been in awe. Terrified of doing something wrong. Now I was more relaxed. More able to think through my movements.

"Oh god yes. Just like that."

Her words encouraged me and I played in her wet hole, licking and probing. I found her bean and tickled it until she jumped away from me.

"Kiss my arse hole. Lick it."

It clenched as I put my lips to that tiny little crinkled ring. Soft, delightful, but different to her pussy. And a little taboo. But so intimate.

"Uh."

I used my tongue teasingly, circling it, making her tremble with anticipation. When I pressed my muscle to it she gave a whole body shudder.

I became more adventurous, more determined to please her as I enjoyed her whole genital area. I licked her from her pussy, up to her button. She gasped with delight, letting her head fall forward as she pushed her arse toward me.

Again I did it. This time her juices were gushing free to soak my face. A silky viscous fluid covered my tongue and I spread it over her.

"Push your finger into my arse."

I spat on it for lubrication. Lloyd had told me you had to do that. Then I pressed at that darker-coloured ring, watching with a fascination as it suddenly slipped inside with a pop. It felt so warm. Inviting. I let it slide into the second knuckle and wiggled it.

"Uhh."

I put my face back to her pussy.

"Oh god.

Eat me. Eat my pussy.

Fuck my arse with your finger."

I did just that. I pressed my finger deep then withdrew it. Again and again in a rhythmic imitation of fucking. And I pressed my mouth to her pussy, flicking my tongue on her nub. Over and over as she squirmed and squealed. Her arms stretched out either side and she braced herself against the arms of the sofa.

"Oh fuck.

That feels so good."

I was the man. A sex god. This beautiful woman a feast, an object to be worshipped. I gorged myself on her very being.

"Stop. Stop."

She pulled away sharply.

"You'll make me cum."

She gasped a few deep breaths and I waited, just satisfying myself by caressing the side of her thigh. My other hand was on my dick, stroking it just enough to ease the unbelievable want in my nob."

She settled and again that perfect peach was presented to me.

"Put it in." She whispered.

"Fuck me. Fuck me so hard. Make me scream. Make me cum.

Having been relieved of my initial pressure it was like the first time. I was able to please her how she wanted. To keep going and prolong the amazing sensations we both felt. Sex, screwing, shagging, fucking. Whatever word you wanted to use didn't matter. None could describe the absolute pleasure it was. The most amazing feeling that existed.

The room filled with our moans and deep breaths. The scent of our perfumes and the smell of body fluids. Intoxicating and arousing. A natural drug that brought us to climax.

It was almost simultaneous. Elaine trembled before giving sudden, quick, rhythmless jerks.

"Uhh ... fuck. Yes."

I followed with my dick throbbing while her snatch was still contracting around it, sucking it deeper into her palace. My balls ached as they slapped against her.

"Urh."

I felt my dick pumping into her, filling her already warm hole with yet more warmth.

We fell to the floor in a heap, both of us drawing deep ragged breaths.

"Fuck. That was fantastic." I gasped.

"Amazing. You're the best."

I was sure I wasn't. Not yet. But it was nice to hear her say it. And I intended to take every lesson on board until I was.

"Want to know a secret?"

"Okay."

"You're the first to put your finger in my bum."

She giggled like a child as I just gasped with surprise.

"Did you like doing it?" She asked.

"Fuck. Yeah."

She giggled again.

"I fucking loved it." She said moving to prop herself against the settee.

I can't describe the beauty of seeing her in the buff, relaxed and looking so happy.

We tried to keep it discrete. If anything, I didn't go around as much as I had been. I kept up the grass cutting for her every Sunday after I'd done ours. I might have a tea after or just an innocent chat. Always aware that we could be seen from the landing window.

We passed the time of day if we met in the driveway, staying at a distance, always an innocent conversation. Sometimes Mum was there. She chatted away normally. Dad was the awkward one. He rarely exchanged more than a hello, usually followed by a glare at me.

It was one big act. It was hard. It hurt not to just show my true feelings. Knowing she felt the same kept me sane as we both ticked the days off.

It was the Fridays I lived for. I had my tea then slipped out to go next door, always sure to be back in by ten. Those were the nights all pretence went out of the window. In the safety of her house behind closed curtains we fucked like rabbits. Sometimes in the bedroom. Sometimes on the sofa, or the rug in front of the fire. Even against the wall with me virtually lifting her from the floor. Everything was a new adventure for me.

We did it in her bath. That made a mess and we ended the night mopping water and laughing like silly children.

I avoided Mum and Dad every time I went home. I'd learnt quickly that sex carried an aroma. One that could be picked up on. And Mum had the nose of a Bloodhound at the best of times.

NINE

I met up with Lloyd and Craig in the Wimpy on Saturday lunchtime. We didn't see so much of each other now. We all had jobs. For Lloyd, it was only part-time bar work. He was going on to college in the autumn.

Craig bringing Shelia was still a surprise. I hadn't known they were still an item. Usually, she only stuck with a guy for a few weeks before ticking another one up for her reputation. Everyone knew how many of our schoolmates she'd shagged. The count was seven including Craig. It seemed he didn't care.

To be fair, Shelia wasn't a bad-looking girl. A nice shape with decent tits and a cute face. I could testify to the tits. No Elaine, but I'd dip my wick in other circumstances if it wasn't for her reputation.

She seemed calmer now. Less of a tease. Perhaps she was growing up and taking things more seriously.

"The bird serving wants me." Lloyd announced with supreme confidence.

I glanced over at the waitress. Mid twenties I guessed. Certainly a little older than us. She looked okay in her red uniform. Nothing special, except ...

"Lloyd. She's pregnant."

"What?" His head shot around as he saw her gentle bump for the first time.

Craig nearly peed himself laughing.

"What a spaz."

Shelia slapped him.

"Don't use that word. I don't like it."

"She has a wedding ring as well." I added.

"I'm telling you, she was eyeing me up." Lloyd wasn't giving up.

"Probably wondering if you're a psycho. They haven't caught the Ripper yet."

"That's Yorkshire."

"He can travel.

Now come on. Drink up, folks. We need to be going." Craig encouraged.

"Hello."

I got the shock of my life as we came out of the door. Elaine just happened to be coming past. I felt my heart flutter.

"Hi.

What are you doing here?" I asked as the shock subsided.

"Just out shopping."

She held a carrier up.

"New clothes for work.

These your friends." She glanced them over, smiling warmly.

"Er, yeah. That's Lloyd."

I pointed."

"He's the brainy one. This is Craig and Shelia."

"Well, it's nice to meet you all.

So. What are you up to? Besides the Wimpy?"

"Cinema." Lloyd jumped in before I could speak.

"James Bond." I added.

"Oh yes. I've seen clips on the telly. Looks good. Plenty of action."

"Hope so."

Craig said.

I noticed Shelia holding on to him as though she thought Elaine might steal him away. Not a chance. She was taken even if I couldn't tell her that."

"Well, I'll let you get on. See you later Kev."

Her eyes lingered on me and I saw the affection beaming at me before she started walking again.

"Bye."

I couldn't help but look at her bum as she headed along the high street toward home. It swayed so beautifully and seductively. I could already feel my dick swelling as I remembered how nice it'd been to fuck her the previous night.

I suddenly became aware I wasn't the only one staring.

"Who the hell is that?" Craig asked with evident yearning.

"Elaine. She's my neighbour."

"I want to buy your house." Lloyd muttered as he pushed his glasses up.

He was still staring down the road even though she'd disappeared into the crowds.

"Wow. She's a bunny. I wouldn't mind muff diving that."

"Oi."

Shelia slapped Craig's arm in disgust at his comment.

"My minge not good enough for you?"

My eyes turned to them with a feeling of pride that Elaine was my exclusive territory.

"Course it is. Just. Well, it's the older woman fantasy thing. You know."

A fantasy I was living and couldn't tell them.

"Ask Kev."

I stifled a grin at the thought I could tell them more than fantasy.

"I'll wear my Mum's scarf and rain Mac for you later. If that helps." Shelia said huffily.

He gave her a peck on the cheek.

I had an image of my friend eating her out while she wore one of those awful silk scarves my mum wore.

"Anything you like. It's not staying on long."

"Okay." I declared.

"Enough.

Are we going to watch Moonraker or what?"

"Christ."

Craig glanced at his watch.

"Yeah. Come on."

Craig was focused again.

"Who's the bird in it?"

"Lois Chiles." Lloyd informed us.

Shelia rolled her eyes.

"Careful. Or you won't be feeling me up in the dark.

I made a mental note to make sure Lloyd was between me and those two love birds. I didn't want to be distracted by Craig sticking his fingers anywhere he shouldn't in public.

"Where have you been all day?" Mum asked when I eventually rolled home. It wasn't that late. Val Doonican was still warbling away on the TV.

"Cinema.

Went to see Moonraker with Lloyd and Craig.

I gonna make a sandwich."

I headed for the kitchen.

"You sure that's the only place you've been?" Dad piped up.

I found a jar of jam. That'd do.

"Peter."

I sensed the tension. He had something to say and Mum wasn't happy about it.

"What?" I asked sharply as they both appeared in the doorway.

"Like next door for instance?"

I saw where this was going. The good news was, I didn't have to lie. Not about today at least.

1...456789