The Neighbour

Story Info
Neighbours become more than just friends.
1.5k words
4.31
10.8k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers

Tammy and I had been neighbours and friends for years.

Initially, there was a sizeable group of neighbours that caught up regularly, but over time, the others stopped attending events. Then our partners left us. But Tammy and I still continued the catchups as friends, just the two of us.

We were quite open with each other - talking about work problems, dating (or lack of) problems. Sometimes, we would go to the cinema, other times for a run. But if we were feeling low, it would be TV like MAFS or Love Island where we could have a drink or several and make rude commentary about what was going on the TV. Whilst we would hug each other sometimes, it was always solely platonic.

Tonight was a very low night for us: the weather was bad; our work was boring and miserable and our dating lives were dry as the Sahara. It was my turn to cook. As usual with us, the guest brought dessert and wine. As it was quite hot outside, I was wearing a T-shirt and shorts and Tammy was wearing a vest top and skirt. Nothing new here!

Tammy and I had finished off the first bottle before we had got through the main course, so I found another in the cupboard: we certainly miserable to deal to the wine that quickly.

We decided to watch Love Island on the sofa as usual. The second bottle was gone by the first ad break - not surprising as not much had happened! I got out the home-made Limoncello - this is rather stiff at twenty-five percent (half forty percent vodka, half home-made Lemon Syrup), but the source lemons are sweet and juicy so it is easy to go down. The first sips went down before anything interesting had happened on screen.

By our standards, we were very loose, and we knew a hangover was on the menu for tomorrow.

The second part was the Kissing Challenge. We started laughing at this and took another hit of the Limoncello, then Tammy said, "Why don't we try this: but keep it tame?"

This was a surprise to me as whilst we were tactile - including hugging and touching, we were not this tactile, even when drunk. But we both needed to blow off steam, and I respected Tammy. The first contestant kissed the guy on the stomach, so Tammy leaned over and kissed me on the stomach through my T-shirt. As she leant over, I could see down her top to her braless D-cup tits. Whilst I had seen them encased in swimwear before, this was the first time I had seen them in their full glory, and I felt my balls tighten at the view.  We had another shot of Limoncello to brighten things up as the girl on the TV made a half-hearted job of the kissing.

Then the second contestant kissed the next guy on the stomach, which was rather boring, so I leant over and kissed Tammy on her clothed stomach. The third contestant kissed the guy on his upper torso: Tammy said, "He has bigger tits than I do."

I thought that this was not true, but not that untruthful either. Tammy kissed me on my t-shirted nipple, which again caused a reflex below. The next contestant also kissed the guy on his tits: I leant into Tammy and kissed the top of her breast, as I did not want to push things and ruin our friendship. As I looked into Tammy's eyes, I could see her nipples had grown under her top. This, in turn, had made my dick grow hard.

All the alcohol had really loosened us up.

Then one of the girls kissed one of the guys on the lips. Tammy moved in to kiss me on the lips, hovered to make eye contact, then kissed me on the cheek. We both decided another shot was in order.

I was hoping that it was now an ad break. But the next girl gave the guy a full fuck me tonguing. I leant into Tammy and made eye contact. Tammy drew close to me and pulled my head into hers. I kissed her on the lips and quickly withdrew. Tammy pulled me back in and open mouth kissed me.  I leaned in harder and put my tongue into Tammy's mouth and kissed her back.

I pulled back and said, "Are you sure?" Tammy stood up and dropped onto my lap and kissed me back, harder.

I returned the kiss, and we got into a loop of kissing harder and harder. I could feel Tammy's hot pussy encased in her shorts on my cock. As we did this, my cock was trapped between our bodies was getting harder and longer until it poked out of my shorts. 

Tammy could feel my cock against her body, then she looked down and saw my head. She said, "Wow, I didn't know you have such a big cock." I blushed and Tammy said, "Better see how thick, exactly."

She bent down and released my cock from my shorts and started kissing the shaft, then she moved on to full throating my cock, which made it thicker and longer, and she licked my precum off with her tongue. She then stood up and as she did, I grabbed her vest top and lifted it off, exposing her ample bust with the fat, hard nipples. Tammy leant over and took my top off.

I bent down to drop Tammy's shorts and as I did; I slid my fingers into her wet pussy and started fingering her. She took one hand and brought my face into hers and started Frenching me. With the other hand, she started wanking my cock, making it even bigger. We were now in a cycle of Frenching harder, pussy fingering deeper and cock being wanked harder.

I pushed Tammy against the wall and shoved my cock between her legs and started rubbing her wet pussy with my cock. As my shaft rubbed her wetness, I Frenched her open mouth and grabbed her tits and started fondling them, which elicited a moan. Again, we were Frenching harder and deeper as my fat cock rubbed Tammy's pussy. Tammy moaned again, and this time grabbed my cock on the outstroke and slid it into her pussy lips. I bent my knees slightly and started thrusting upwards as I kissed Tammy harder. In turn, Tammy kissed me harder as I slid inside her wet pussy further.

I was now pushing the edge of Tammy's pussy with my thickened cock as Tammy started squeezing my cock and moaning. I kissed Tammy harder and thrusted deeper and faster as my balls started to twitch. Tammy squeezed me harder as she moaned louder and then her pussy started pulsing on my cock, squeezing the cum to the top. I kissed Tammy harder as she reached her climax, and I shot my load deep into her.

We held each other in a sweaty, tight embrace, me still in her and made out - but gentler than before. I dropped out of and kissed her. Tammy said, "Wow, that was mind blowing."

I said, "Should we have done that? We are friends?"

Tammy said, "We should have done it ages ago" and bent down and cleaned the mess off my cock and moaned.

"Wow," I said, "Normally drunken fumbles can be damp squibs, but this is " and exhaled hard.

Tammy kissed me and said, "This was hardcore, but I don't feel hammered." I suddenly realised that I was not drunk either, which was very weird. I said, "Same here" and kissed her back.

We started making out again, but gently. We both turned and saw the clock: it was now 11pm. We both realised that it was time for bed, so I took Tammy by the hand and led her to my bed. After the exertion, we were soon asleep.

In the morning, I woke to the alarm going off. I realised that I was hard and Tammy's naked body was half on me.  As I woke, Tammy also woke. I said, "You still OK with yesterday?"

Tammy moved around on me and slid my cock into her wet pussy and said, "Kiss my open mouth with a full French."  As she had arched her back slightly, I got a good view of her tits, so I massaged them as we Frenched, Tammy rode my cock.  Our feedback rhythm continued with the Frenching and nipples fondling, leading to Tammy squeezing harder on my thickening cock. 

Tammy was kissing me harder, and she started to moan as her pussy started throbbing.  I kissed her harder and thrusted deeper into her tightening pussy. My balls returned the throb as Tammy kissed me harder with one final moan which caused my balls to empty into her pussy. 

I pulled Tammy into me and we began our post-coital wind-down make-out.  We realised it was work time, so Tammy got off me and we headed for the shower together. We turned the water on and started making out, then fondling as we cleaned each other up. I was hard with Tammy's hot body next to me, but time was short and we both decided that making love had better be postponed until after work, so we towelled off together and Tammy retrieved her clothes from the lounge floor.

This was the first time that when we hugged goodbye, it was an open mouth kiss goodbye... until later.

eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers