The Bus

Story Info
A bus ride may lead to forever; Martha and Jon's story.
39.3k words
4.74
11k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is a story I began about a year ago. The plot evolved from a bus ride through a tunnel many years earlier. The story involves a trans-woman and does include incest and bisexuality. Please remember that this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

This story is from another world.

All of the characters are over eighteen years of age.

This is a work of Fiction and may have an additional chapter.

Thank you for your comments.

*****

The Bus

Martha laid beside Jon comfortably sleeping, as a small gap at the drapery allowed the early light to illuminate her bedroom. The sheets covered her bottom but her back was visible. Jon wasn't going to fall easily to sleep. Though their lovemaking was energetic, he was thinking. The past seven weeks had been such a change, and Martha had become a friend and lover, and her perspective and ideas of living had led Jon to make several changes. The comfort they both had acquired was special, and tomorrow Martha would meet his mother.

Jon considered, how the image Martha had asked him to make, weeks ago, had become a dynamic part of their world. Each day he opened it on his phone:

"Now Jon," Martha had requested, so he held the phone camera as steady as possibly, and focused the lens on her soft, smiling eyes. They were in bed, naked together.

She softly said, "Now," and Jon snapped the picture of this lover, and she smiled. Jon placed the phone down and closed his eyes. Her warm mouth was now bringing his release closer. Martha now licked and suckled only the last bit of his hard penis, as her fingers slowly massage the shaft. Then she took Jon's dick deeply into her mouth, to hold his dick deep, at the opening to her throat.

Jon watched as she removed the cock from her mouth, and again she suckled him, pulling and pumping his hard shaft, as her tongue extended to touch just the edge of his cock helmet, and now she held him with her slippery right hand.

"Come inside me Jon, come in my mouth honey," and Jon's climax began, as Martha moved from caressing her cheek with the fat head of his cock.

"Come in me Jon, now, please," and he watched her as she cupped her tongue and the jets of his juice flowed from the tip of his cock.

"Yes Jon, my god," Mattie now engulfed his ejaculating penis in her warm mouth. Over the past weeks, while they were in bed, Jon had started to call her Mattie. He watched as her finger collected the semen from her cheek. She was his amazing lover and being with her during the past weeks had completely altered Jon, and he was happy.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

On a warm summer day, Jon had just settled into one of the last seats on the old bus in the Port Authority for the ride through the tunnel. He was reading the opinion page of the Times, as the bus became crowded and more passengers filled the aisle, and several had to hold onto the metal rail above his seat. As the bus left the terminal, he heard the driver asking the standing passengers to, 'move back behind that line now, or I'll stop the bus'. So, there was another jostle as people re-positioned, deep along the narrow aisle. The editorial that Jon was reading was boring, so he put the paper on his lap and looked at the tunnel walls a brief moment.

In the darken tunnel, the bus interior lights allowed him to see the various passengers reflected in the glass of the bus windows. Then he noticed a scent, an elegant fragrance, and turned to see her. His eyes rolled from her midriff, only inches away from his head, as he slowly looked up along the curve of her bosom, to her smiling face, which was shrouded by her long dark hair. Her blue eyes were looking at him and Jon definitely blushed realizing that she had witnessed his inspection of her body. He quickly turned to look down and now he noticed her legs, and the two inches of her thighs, not covered by her skirt's deep gray fabric. It was then I saw a small protrusion some inches higher up on her thighs. His eyes now focused on the sheer material covering her legs; these were hose', and Jon felt a little aroused.

The bus hit a pothole that caused the standing passengers to groan in unison, but the next was a double bump, and this one raised the sound too soft screams, and the dark brown-haired woman standing near Jon fell sideways, as his hand came to touch her hip and prevent her tumbling.

"Thank you, sir," she said softly.

He looked briefly up. She was lovely, and Jon smiled up as he was now, looking into her blue eyes. Something about her soft voice further aroused him, and he decided not to pick up the paper. The bus was jammed with riders, so shifting to give up his seat was not practical, and when he would move slightly, he disturbed the older woman sitting at the window beside him.

As the traffic caused the bus to pause, and Jon had calmed down and he tried again to read, but it was futile, as her scent seemed even more intoxicating now. Jon kept his eyes on the folded paper but was glancing at her hose' covered legs. His eyes moved down to notice the details of her knees and the sheer gossamer fabric covering her partially exposed thighs. As his eyes fell to focus on her ankles, he saw the tall heels again. Her feet were partially covered by the matte black leather strips, but her toes peeked out of the tip of the shoes; a bit of deep red color was evident. And there was a sort of seam visible on the heels, but his eyes roamed back to her ankles, where the sheer material seemed a bit loose. His review was paused as her hip touched Jon's left knee, sending a subtle shock between them and he looked up to her face again.

She was busy with her phone and she didn't appear to notice his stare. He looked at her long neck and the small pearl strand hanging loosely, and the open bodice of her blouse with her smooth ivory skin softly glowing in the bus interior lights. Just then the bus was filled with sunlight as it exited the tunnel. The standing beauty pirouetted on her right heel and again banged against his left knee.

"I'm sorry sir," she quickly said as she rested against Jon.

"The light surprised me," she was smiling as she looked down at him, and she must have noticed then that he was looking at her face.

"Miss, no issues with me," Jon said quietly.

They were still touching as she smiled, looking down and into his eyes. She seemed to be studying him now and Jon looked off to the right as another bus sped to pass in the adjacent lane. Jon then noticed her reflection in the window glass. It wasn't a sharp image, but she was looking at him while he had his headed turned toward the bus's window glazing.

Then he felt it clearly; she was pressing her sheer covered leg against his knee. He didn't move, but her right hand now touched Jon's shoulder and he closed his eyes. The touch wasn't sexually, but Jon was aroused that they were having this moment, as the bus moved up the long ramp. She steadied herself against Jon, but he didn't speak nor adjust his position, but his eyes remained closed. He thought of her legs while he considered the nearness of her sex to his head. Jon's daydream was erotic as he contemplated loving this woman, of turning to pull her body to his face, and lifting her skirt edge to kiss the panties covering her body. Jon was brought to reality, by the abrupt braking and the loud horn. The lovely girl was moving away with the bus's speed stalled, and he just reached to hold her hip to prevent her hitting the seat rail ahead of her. It wasn't inappropriate, but Jon blushed as she tuned to look at him.

"Thank you for that. I don't need another bruise," her tone was quiet and the sound was low, but sexy too.

Jon looked at her but didn't ask what she meant. He was rock-hard from his dreaming, but the paper on his lap concealed this. He thought of his computer, as a way quelling his erection and slowly his dick softened.

At the third stop, Jon excitement was again rising, for the passenger seated beside him, the older woman, indicated that she was about to stand, as she had called for a stop.

Jon immediately shifted his bottom to the seat at the window and the dark-haired beauty sat down into the now vacant seat.

"You have a warm bottom," Jon heard her say as she snickered softly. Her knee was just barely touching Jon's and he tried not to reveal his excitement. He carefully scrutinized the transparent material covering the several inches of her leg above the knee, while thinking of her body so near.

It was a foolish though. This beautiful woman knew he was smitten, and she probably enjoyed doing this to others on the bus. No, he was just not thinking; she may actually be attracted to him. He was a reasonable looking guy, and not quite six feet tall. His position as a junior lawyer required that he wear a good suit each day. Usually, he carried a nice briefcase with him on the bus, but today was Friday, and he had no intention of working over the long holiday weekend.

Jon's stop was about four minutes ahead, but everything changed as she again pressed up against his knee. He looked at her near right hand, now lying on her shimmery knee, and noticed the gold chain bracelet about her wrist, but also the clear little bumps on the fabric covering her upper thigh. A moment of thought, and he understood; these were the holders for her stocking suspenders. He felt she might be sensing his arousal, and that would humiliate him. His eyes traveled up her naked arm but when his eyes came to her décolletage, he paused a moment listening, as his eyes moved passed the low neckline to her face, for she whispered to him.

"My stop is next. My name is Mattie, well actually Martha. Can I be presumptuous and ask you to stop at George's with me for a glass of wine?" Jon heard this suggestion and was dumb-quiet for a five count.

He was attracted to this beauty, and he knew of George's, the wine bar. It was a short walk from his condo. He had no plans for this evening, nothing until a date for a Sunday picnic so he said, "Sure Mattie." He liked her name, and she smiled.

- - - - - - - - - -

Martha called him from the bath, "Jon, how much longer Honey?"

He could just glimpse her reflection in the bath mirror, sitting close-legged with her hands caressing her naked breasts. She knew that Jon could see her.

"I need you to love my body," she cooed, and Jon glanced to see her, now up on her knees on the bed.

"Come here Jon," as he now saw her fingers playing with her nipples, but he needed another moment.

Jon was carefully trimming his scruff, with the styler Martha had purchased two weeks earlier. They had quickly moved beyond a causal relationship, and she had been spending several nights each of the past three weeks with Jon at his small condo. They tended to spend the weekends at her apartment, and though the place was larger, and the views were good, Martha just didn't feel it was her home. He couldn't explain this, other than Mattie seemed happier in Jon's one bedroom, than her generous rooms a few blocks away.

"This beard, well, I know you like it, but it takes care Martha," Jon was finished grooming and climbed on the scale.

Being with her, he found he was becoming more aware of himself. The groomed look of his face, and his weight, what he tended to eat, and even what he was reading, had been affected by being Martha's new lover. She had a wonderful outlook on life, and she was passionate about being alive.

As she said, 'I want to live an authentic life of freedom,' and after these weeks, Jon was on board. Martha want to be real, and he found himself following this idea with her; to choose to live fully. One of her early questions to him, was still in his head:

'What is it about you that makes you different Jon?'

The question reminded him of something, an intuitive call to be more and resist those trying to reduce you. She explained it as a deep challenge to be herself, and Martha wanted Jon to come along with her. He was intrigue by her and the way she carried herself, but it was Martha's honesty that was so interesting.

"You realize Jon, you can't find peace without forgiving those who have hurt you," and he had been emotionally damaged by others, though not his parents.

She wasn't blaming anyone, but to her it was the fear of other's opinions that she worked to check, and Jon saw how this would be his challenge as well.

- - - - - - - - - -

The bus slowed as it neared the next corner stop, and she turned to look at Jon quietly appraising her decision. Her sensual lips were slowly coated as she moved her pink tongue along the lower edge. Jon noticed the small peaks on her low-cut blouse, as she was clearly excited as well. They looked at each other for a couple of seconds.

He was enjoying this moment then said, "Excuse my rudeness, I'm Jon, Jon Swift, unattached as I hope you are too, Mattie."

She surprised him by taking his hand, "Yes, but I'm excited to have bumped into you Jon."

She released his hand and stood, but again the bus driver aggressively braked, and she almost hit the grab bar. Jon saw what was about to happen and extended his arm to prevent Mattie from slamming into the seat ahead. Her hip was against his forearm and he stood now as the driver cursed the traffic conditions. He looked at this woman, trying to conceal his lust, but she had turned away, and was moving.

Mattie intended to exit the now less crowded bus, but she used the back doorway. Jon saw her turning to look back for him, seeming to assure herself that he was following. To Jon, there was a chain about the hand she had held briefly. He stepped off as Mattie looked up at him.

Once outside, they stood at the curb a moment, just looking at each other as the smelly old bus pulled away.

Her smile was nice, but he couldn't hear her, as he could see her reddish lips moving. The bus and the traffic noise prevented his hearing Mattie, so he moved a little closer.

"I have seen you on the ride before Jon. Usually you are working, sitting alone. You must be a couple of stops past here?" Mattie asked.

"Yeah, I mean, yes Mattie, Seventh Street."

He wondered if he had ever seen her before, she then cleared his memory.

"I just had my hair dyed back to the natural darker tone, brunette. I was a dirty blonde only yesterday," Mattie said, as they stood waiting of a break in the traffic.

Now he could see the beauty in his mind. He had seen Mattie several times, but they had never been as close as today's bumpy ride.

"I like the color," Jon said, as he reached up a few inches to touch her hair, as it fell onto her arm.

She smiled, and didn't shy away from the intimacy of his gentle fingers, "That is nice to hear Jon. Shall we?"

The two were walking side-by-side across the street, but Mattie was startled by a car that seemed to not see them, and she pulled herself tight to Jon's left side.

"Shoot, that lady near ran into us!" she hollered as the small sedan drove away.

She stayed quite close now as they stepped up to the walk outside the wine bar. Jon didn't notice any others, as he was focused on her as she was a step ahead; he looked at Mattie's sexy backside, wrapped with the gray woolen pencil skirt.

"How does this table look Jon?" she asked, but he was transfixed. He did look up to her face, and simply smiled his agreement.

They sat close, with their backs against the wall, looking towards the wide avenue, and Jon noted the glass table allowed him to see Mattie's legs and her heels. The waiter came by and they ordered the Burgundy, 2010.

"I also enjoy the whites Jon, I hope to visit Beaune in the future," she said, and though Jon heard her he was still distracted by her presence; her aroma and the light touches of his arm and wrist as she spoke. This woman had his attention and her smooth, sexy legs befuddled me.

An hour later they left George's, having discussed dinner, and she led Jon to the small café where they enjoyed the pasta and a simple red wine. Mattie shared her recent job change and they found that they enjoyed many of the same things. The conversation wasn't difficult as Mattie could listen, as well as lead Jon with a question.

"I have traveled to Singapore as well," Jon told her after she described her trip eighteen months earlier.

"The firm I was working with needed me there for ten days, it was so humid, as the rainy season was starting." Jon felt it was good to be able to share his travels with her.

After dinner they both seemed to not want the evening to end, so they walked along the Palisade with the hundreds of others with the twilight near. She hadn't seemed to let Jon's hand go, since that car had surprised her after getting off of the bus. Her lips were soft, and her tongue played with his with each new kiss. Jon was quite full, of good wine, food and he was lustful as well.

It was after ten when their ramble came to a nice brownstone.

"Well Jon, thank you for the evening. Here is my building. I would like for you to come inside," she hesitated a moment, "but my girlfriend is staying the night. She would be a nuisance, and I don't want to share you with anyone yet, okay?"

They had kissed at the wine bar and many times along the stroll. Now their walk was ending, and Jon said that he understood.

"Maybe we can find some time tomorrow?" Jon asked but her kiss interrupted him, and she was passionate.

As the kiss paused, she said, "Well I think so Jon, but I have tickets for the Picasso show," Mattie told him, as she turned and rubbed her hand along his side.

"At one tomorrow afternoon, so I was heading across the river before Noon," she added.

Jon had read of the museum exhibit, but the tickets had to be purchased months ago.

She again kissed him again, "Would you come with me?" She asked.

After leaving Mattie at her stoop Jon walked the three blocks to his condo. He quickly showered, but the thoughts of her filled his head as the warm water continued. He felt his prick harden and grabbed it as he remembered her scent, and he recalled that first look on her face, that first moment when she looked down to him on the bus. He hadn't ever been so transfixed by a woman, and as he blasted a jet of cream, Jon realized that he might do anything to be with her. After cleaning up he remembered his plans for Sunday and considered calling it off but didn't want to cause his Aunt problems. She had arranged a date for Jon. He would call her tomorrow, but now he slept easily.

The early sun awoke Jon, and he knew something was different; the memories of Mattie had him hard again, but he resisted the impulse and dressed into his running gear and took a twenty minute fast-paced run. Walking his cool-down, Jon passed her old building, and just glanced up towards the brownstone facade. The windows were mostly shuttered except for one on the second floor, and Jon thought that he had seen her. The glass was dark but there was a form that moved back into the shadow. His curiosity somehow led him to turn away.

'Get the hell away Jon - get a coffee', he told himself.

Jon texted Mattie sometime after ten, when he had showered, without a stiffy. He had called for a car to drive them to the City. She texted back:

'then we can share a bite to eat before the museum'

Jon agreed, and texted:

'a lovely thought Mattie'.

Her follow-up included an emoji, 'kiss-and-wink'.

Jon was surprised when I picked her up. The dress she wore was simple but quite sexy and again she had tall heeled shoes on her feet. The deep red polish on her toes caught his eye.

"Will you be okay navigating the City, in those heels Mattie?" Jon asked.

She giggled, "With a car to the door, I'm sure that I will be fine Jon," she hugged him hello and her lips were on his. He noted her height with the shoes; Mattie was a bit taller today, but Jon still bent to receive her kiss.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers