The Neighbour Experiment!

Story Info
Will Anna's neighbor make her take the road less travelled?
10k words
3.82
25.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers

Tom was lounging in his living room fiddling on his phone when the doorbell rang. Tom looked up at the clock. It was 8 pm. Too early for Anna to come home yet from her party. He strode along to open the door as he wondered who it might be.

Tom opened the door to find a slightly older guy standing with a smile and a whiskey bottle in his hand. He said, 'Hey, I am Boyd. I am living in the flat next to you. So, I guess I am your neighbour' as he gestured towards his flat.

Tom looked at him with a sheepish smile. He did see him a couple of times or more in passing. A slightly older guy, perhaps in his late 40s or early 50s. He had a salt-and-pepper goatee. He had the same kind of hair too, more black than white. But his eyes and his smile belied his age. It had a kind of ferocity, not mellowed by age but genial nevertheless. Tom sheepishly smiled and said, 'Oh yes. Hey, I am Tom' and he extended his hand.

Boyd shook his hand and said, 'I was thinking I should know my neighbours. And I bought a whiskey too. I know this is an unscheduled visit but would you fancy a drink? You know, just to talk some.'

Tom looked at the clock and said, 'Well, sure. I am Tom. Let's have a drink. Come in please.'

Boyd stepped in and took stock of the living room and said, 'Pretty much like my flat, I suppose.'

Tom said, 'Guess so. Let me bring a couple of glasses.'

Boyd said as he took a seat on the sofa, 'Thanks! But I think you live with your girlfriend, right?'

Tom's laugh came from a distance, 'We are married for 3 years now. And, she, Anna, my wife, she has gone out to meet with some of her girlfriends.'

'Ahh! That's why you are bored. Good timing, I guess, on my part.'

Tom poured whiskey in both their glasses and raised their glasses, 'Well, cheers to that!'

As they sat in silence, Tom said, 'Do you stay alone?'

'Yes. Well, I have been working since I was 18. Drifted from one location to another for quite a few years in-between jobs. And then, I thought to myself I wanted a break from that life. So, I retired and travelled some more as a tourist though. Big difference! Then, I had always liked this tow. So, I bought this flat and moved in a month back.'

'Wow.'

'And before you ask, I haven't been married. I am not even dating anyone. Kind of single now. But, now that I am trying to settle in, maybe it will bring pleasant surprises.'

'You almost make it sound poetic.'

'It's not. But, well, that's how I have spent my years. I think that's the next thing I want to explore. Enough of being a single guy drifting around.' And Boyd laughed a hearty laugh.

'And I want to travel a bit now, I guess. Enough of being a married guy.' Tom joined Boyd in his laughter.

'Come on. You have a good life. A good home, as I can see. A beautiful wife, that I know. And quite a happy married life, that I can vouch for.' Boyd winked

Tom admitted, 'When you put it like that, yeah, can't complain.'

As the drinks poured, Tom said, 'I have been meaning to ask. Why did you say you can vouch for my happily married life? You know, just curious.'

Boyd smiled and said, 'Ahh! You know. The way you have done up the place and then there are other things.'

'What other things?'

Boyd gestured Tom to come in close. As Tom leaned towards Boyd, Boyd whispered, 'I can hear your happiness through the wall almost every night.'

Tom was embarrassed. 'I am sorry.

'Oh! Please don't be. You guys are a rare bunch that is so happy in marriage almost every night.' Boyd winked

'Are we that loud?'

'Not you.'

Tom bit his lips as Boyd poured another drink. 'We will tone down.'

Boyd shrugged his hands, 'Are you kidding? If anything, make her moan louder.'

'Hehe'

'Seriously, she's a keeper. You are a lucky man, a wife like that in bed, you should count your blessings.'

Tom knew Anna was loud in bed. She moaned and pouted. But that, she would be this audible -- Tom didn't anticipate this. As he thought about it, he thought about Boyd to himself, 'Had he been hearing this every night? He likes to hear her moan. And he said Anna was beautiful. Does he wank off hearing us having sex?'

Tom, drunk as he was, thought to drag the conversation. 'You have no idea. She's dynamite in bed.'

Boyd looked at him and said, 'I can figure. I had my fair share of women. I know women who enjoy sex and women who fake it. She enjoys it.'

'That she does.'

Boyd stood up. 'Hey Tom, care to show me the rest of your house?'

Tom said, 'Sure.'

Tom took Boyd to their bedroom. 'Well, I guess you already know this place.'

'Ahh! Yes.' Boyd took a step inside the bedroom and said, 'May I?'

Tom said, 'Sure.'

Boyd went and stood by the bed looking at the laundry bag. He went there and picked up a panty.

Tom stood there not knowing how to react. Anna had the choicest of lingerie. And the one in Boyd's hand -- well, she had worn it today morning after she took a shower. It was red and cut rather thin. Tom watched as Boyd took a deep smell of the panty. 'Did she wear it today?'

Tom said, 'Yes'

'Did you have sex today?'

'No.'

'Then, it's how her pussy usually smells. Like a flower.' Boyd took another deep breath. He moved on and took the matching bra.

'Did she wear it today?'

'Yes.'

'She has deliciously big boobs, I guess.' Boyd caressed the bra and groped the cups.

Boyd smiled at Tom, 'Her smell is so intoxicating. Tell me something.'

Tom was overwhelmed with the nature of the conversation. 'What?'

'Is she shaved?'

'There is a little bush.'

'Does she have big nipples?'

'Yes'

'Ahh! Brown?'

'Yes'

Boyd dropped the bra and panty in the laundry basket as he came into the living room. Tom settled in a little uncomfortably. And the doorbell rang.

Tom opened a door and was almost shocked to see Anna standing. As if, someone had snapped him out of trance.

'Hey, you!' Anna said as she leaned to kiss her.

Tom gave a quick peck on her lips and said, 'Hey, we have company. We are making friends with our neighbour -- Boyd. He stays next to us.'

Anna smiled at Boyd who shook her hands, 'Nice to meet you, Anna.'

Tom was acutely aware of Boyd's gaze. Anna always dressed in comfortable clothes -- today, she was wearing a dress that was neither revealing nor clung to her body but, looked cute on her. The light makeup she applied, especially the kohl in her eyes and red lipstick made her look cuter.

Anna said, 'Sorry guys. I am really tired. Do you mind if I retire today?'

Boyd stood up and said, 'Hey, I was leaving too. Maybe, we will all catch up soon.'

Anna smiled and said, 'Sure Boyd. Let's catch up soon.'

As Boyd took leave, he whispered to Tom, 'Hey buddy, can you come to my place tomorrow evening? Even for 5 minutes.'

Tom was unsure. Now, that he remembered the conversation he had with Boyd in his bedroom, it hit him -- the weirdness and the perverseness of it. But, Tom said, 'Okay. We will catch up tomorrow.'

As Boyd left and Anna retired to her bedroom, Tom stood there. After a moment of contemplation, he finished his whiskey in a gulp and went to his bedroom.

---

Anna was already there on the bed wearing just a sheer nightdress. She had her hair up in a bun but she was already pulling her blanket close. Tom sat down on the bed and they kissed deeply like they always do every night. Slow, unhurried, hands across each other's neck, tongues crossing, slight bite on the lips. As they broke the kiss, Anna said, 'So, you made a friend?'

Tom shrugged, 'Kind of.'

'Seemed like a decent guy.'

'He is.'

Tom said, 'You know, he said something funny.'

'What?'

'That he can hear us every night through the wall.'

'What?' Anna laughed. 'Did he come in to complain?'

'Haha! No. He made a passing reference. Sounded like a compliment.'

Anna winked and said, 'Well, still, should we be quieter then?'

Tom laughed and said despite himself, 'I think you should moan louder.'

Anna laughed too but said, 'Not today. Damn tired. Make me sleep, baby.'

Tom knew what it meant. He slid down the blanket and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties. Tom always found her pussy so beautiful. The flap-like lips covered her pussy and as he spread it, the pink hole peeked. The slight bush above made it more attractive somehow. And even before he started, she was always a little wet. And when he finished, she was a mess. This is how he had always known her to respond to him -- slightly wet to almost squirting; Tom loved it.

And today, Tom knew, Anna was tired, so she won't do anything. Tom will eat her out slowly and gently and make her cum. And she will then jack her off and then drift off to sleep. It has been kind of a ritual ever since they started sleeping together. Anna needs to jerk him off every night -- be it with her hand, her mouth, her pussy or her ass. But, she will at least once a day.

As Tom silently went about licking her pussy, he remembered Boyd sniffing the used panties of Anna and her bra. And despite himself, he licked harder. He tongued her deeper. And he fingered her. Anna moaned and came.

Tom got to the bed. Anna curled and spooned him and held his cock tightly. As she slowly jerked him off, Tom knew he would come in an instant. He didn't even conjure up any image.

The next day, Tom hated the bitter feeling in his mouth. He shouldn't be turned on about another guy, a much older guy at that, fucking his wife. No, that's wrong. He will put a stop to any lewd discussion. His mind was as clear about it as the day.

Tom went to Boyd's place in the evening. Boyd was cheerful and welcomed him.

Boyd asked, 'Hey, you want a drink?'

'No. Not now.'

Tom said, 'Hey, I had a long day at the office. You said you had to discuss something.'

Boyd gave a cheery smile and said, 'Come on, my friend. Have something. It will wash away your tiredness.'

Tom reluctantly asked for a small beer.

Boyd said, 'Is Anna home yet?'

Tom shifted uncomfortably. 'Not yet.'

'Well, you know, I wanted to throw a small party. A get-to-know each other kind of thing with other people in the building. I am planning it for this Friday. Just a small dinner and drinks at home. Would you please come with your wife?'

'I will check with her. But, yeah sure.'

'Thanks'

Tom was rather disappointed. He thought he would put Boyd in his place but he didn't say anything about Anna. Boyd made small talk about the places he had been, the kind of day he was having.

Tom was thinking why was he disappointed. Did Boyd's infatuation with Anna get over? Isn't that good though? Should he test him?

So, before leaving Tom said, 'You know, Anna said she was sorry about not indulging you yesterday. She was really tired.'

'That's cool.'

Tom said, 'Well, Anna's still not here though. Let me get all her clothes in the washing machine.' And Tom bit his tongue. Wasn't this too direct?

Boyd raised one of his eyebrows and gave a wry smile. Of course, he felt encouraged. So, when Boyd replied, 'Can I come in?' as a response, Tom didn't see how could he refuse.

Tom just nodded his head.

Boyd straight came to his bedroom, 'What did she wear yesterday night?'

'Just that night dress'

Boyd picked up the black nightdress and said, 'No panty or bra?'

'She didn't wear one last night.'

'Damn.'

Boyd was disappointed. He said, 'Tom, will you guys have sex today?'

'Maybe'

'When?'

'At night'

'What about the panty she wore to the office?'

Tom shrugged, 'What about it? She has a separate collection for the office. Nothing sexy'

Boyd said, 'Are you saying she only gets this sexy in the bedroom?'

'Yup'

'Damn. You are indeed lucky.'

'Why?'

'I will tell you later. I want to smell her panty. Can you do something?'

Tom laughed nervously. 'Like what?'

'I want the panty after you fuck her tonight.'

'What?'

'Yes. I want it. Can you, do it?'

'How?'

'You text me after she's asleep. I will meet you outside the door and take her panty.'

'I will try.'

'I have a request. Make sure you get her wet in her panty. You do that and I will do something for you. Something, I think you will like.'

Before Tom could react, the doorbell rang. Tom said, 'No doubt, it's Anna.'

They both left the bedroom hurriedly. Tom opened the door to Anna. Anna wore a business suit over a white shirt as usual. Anna was surprised seeing Boyd, 'Hey!'

Boyd anticipated and said, 'Well, I just came to invite you and Tom to a small home-warming sort of thing this Friday.'

Anna looked at Tom and said, 'Ahh okay. We will try. Thanks for the invite.'

Anna went on to the bedroom. Boyd said, 'Text me. I will be awake.' And he too left.

Tom stood in the living room wondering what was wrong with him. How did he agree to something that he wanted to stop so badly? But, a part of him also knew he would probably do it. The thing he wondered was should he tell Anna? No, that would be super weird. Ahh, screw it. He will see what he will do when the time comes.

--

'Wow, you guys are thick friends, now.' Anna exclaimed over dinner.

'Nothing like that. I just think he has taken a fancy towards you.'

'What? Did he say something?'

'No. He starts off his conversation by asking about you.' Tom felt a little bold. 'And he thinks you are beautiful.'

'Isn't he married?'

'No, he is single. At least that's what he says.'

'So, he's being a perv.'

'I don't know. Maybe. I am sure he slept around for a fair bit. And now, he wants to settle.'

Anna shrugged, 'Should we even go to that party? I don't want to be leered at.'

Tom thought, 'Well, might be fun. Let's see how good he flirts.'

Anna chuckled, 'Ahh. You are my husband. You shouldn't encourage such stuff.'

Tom laughed, 'And you are my wife. Don't I have you forever?'

'Yes, you do.'

'So, I see it more as an amusement.'

Anna winked, 'And what about Daniel, my colleague? You thought I had an affair with him just because I went to dinner with him. And do you remember how you puffed and obsessed and fought with me?'

'That was such a long time ago. And I was in love and had the best sex. I didn't want any competition. I was insecure about you.'

'And what has changed now?'

'Just that I know you better. And we have reached a place where we are comfortable with each other. And it will be nice to have competition.'

'Haha! I don't want any competition.'

'Excuse me! You are the most competitive girl I know of.'

'I said I don't want you to compete. And I am not entertaining any competition. You can't flirt with a girl. No way.'

'What if I do?'

'You won't get this.' And Anna spread her legs to show a tiny black panty.

Tom walked towards Anna and went down on his knees. He bit her pussy over her panty. 'I will always have it.'

Tom bit her pussy hard. Anna arched her back and caught hold of Tom's head. Tom buried his head but with his hands, he cupped her boobs. Anna moaned aloud. Tom played with the nipple, pinching it, rubbing it between his fingers. Anna out the panty to the side. 'Take me.'

Tom took his hand off her boob and through the panty fingered her. The panty clung to her pussy taking a shape of it. Wet, dripping, he continued.

Anna furiously took her panty aside. 'Come inside me.'

Tom got up and rubbed his throbbing cock against her wet pussy. And he entered.

Anna gave a low shout. Tom went in and hard and deep. And as Tom kissed her, Tom came inside Anna.

'You were quick today.' Anna said

'I was turned on.'

'Umm. I like that.'

Tom said, 'Let me clean. You still owe me a blowjob since yesterday.'

Anna rolled her head, 'We will see. Let me go change'

As Anna slipped out of her panty and threw it in the laundry basket, Tom messaged Boyd, 'Come now.'

Almost instantly came the reply, 'Waiting outside.'

Tom quietly slipped Anna's panty to Boyd who was waiting outside. It was wet and sticky with both of their cum.

That Friday, both Anna and Tom decided they would go in for an hour. Tom had been feeling guilty about the way he has been acting. And somehow, Boyd brings in the worst of him -- a new side that he had never thought he had. And Anna was conscious that Boyd probably had a thing for him.

Anna wore one of her black tees and jeans as usual with very little make-up. The way Anna dressed in her slightly oversized tee or her baggy jeans, never revealed or bought attention to her curves. As Tom and Anna entered the party, there were already a few people. Some they knew from the building, some they didn't.

Boyd had decked up the place nicely. There were cosy, dim lights, light music, sofas were scattered and of course a lot of alcohol. Boyd introduced the party to Tom and Anna.

Boyd went to a young college girl dressed in a tank top that showed off her toned midriff with hotpants that flaunted her long legs. It was Karen. Boyd said, 'Hey guys, meet Karen. We had met sometime back and luckily; she was in town today.'

Karen said, 'Well, I had to see Boyd's place.'

Boyd said to Karen, 'Well, they are my hot neighbour couple, Anna and Tom.' And he laughed.

He said to the group, 'You catch up. I will be around.'

Tom and Anna stayed longer than an hour. When they eventually left, they were slightly drunk.

Anna said as she threw off her shoes, 'Well, that was fun. To be honest, much more fun than I thought it would be.'

Tom shrugged, 'Yeah. And Karen's hot.'

'Of course, that's what you gathered.'

'Well, no. I mean, Boyd is what, 50 years. And she would be a college girl. Of course, I am jealous.'

'You know what Karen told me?' Anna winked

'What?'

'That she and Boyd are like a friend with benefits. Barely friends even. But, Boyd is the best she had.'

'Really?'

'Karen was the one who drove down around 50 miles today.'

'Must have been for the party.'

'Maybe.'

Tom said, 'But, I am glad he has Karen. He didn't talk about you today. Did he make any advances?'

Anna said, 'Not particularly. He just made an offhanded remark on how beautiful I looked.'

'Ahh. I see.'

Tom was a little disappointed with the party. He knew why but he didn't want to admit it. He liked Boyd fascinated with Anna.

Tom and Anna both were too tired to make out. As they prepared to tuck in, they heard voices through the wall. It was muffled, but it was there. Anna looked at Tom and smiled. 'Well, the tables have turned today.'

The female voice got shriller, breathier, quiet and then rose back again. Was it the bed rocking? Was it the girl moaning out loud? As the female voice modulated, Anna's hand gripped Tom's cock. Anna started running to him. The voice continued to pour in.

Anna fastened her pace. Tom throbbed. The shriller the girl got; the faster Anna went. And Tom came but the female voice continued. Anna said, 'Wow, he's like a bull.'

Tom smiled meekly, 'Well, he does go on.'

As they listened, finally the voices died down. Anna kissed Tom good night and said, 'Finally, all quiet on the western front.'

Tom said, 'Baby, can I ask you something?'

'What?'

'I don't think Karen is hotter than you.'

'Aww. I love you'

'No, I mean, I am telling you. At the party today, you were the hottest. Just that Karen's dress and her legs set eyes rolling. Imagine a little effort from you.'

Anna whispered, 'What? You want me to wear something like that?'

'Not that. But something sexier.'

'Why?'

'I want all eyes on you.'

'I am uncomfortable, you know that.'

'Come on. Nothing slutty. Just not what you wear.'

'We shall see.'

As they were about to sleep, they heard voices again. Lighter, but definite voices.

Anna said, 'Well, they certainly are horny and they have stamina.'

'Let's sleep,' Tom said

'Yeah.'

But neither Tom nor Anna slept for a long time as the sounds of pleasure from across the wall filled their room.

dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers