The Neighbour Experiment!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange sensation flowed in his body. Jealousy, anxiety, pleasure -- all mixed in a frighteningly heightened sensation that he masturbated whenever he thought about Anna and the party.

That evening, Tom asked Anna, 'So, what will you wear?'

Anna rolled her eyes as if it was such a stupid question, 'We are not going anywhere. It's just our neighbour's place.'

'Well, a neighbour who always imagines you naked.'

Anna blew a raspberry and closed the bedroom door. When she came out, she smelled of sex. Her hair was undone intentionally, she had very light make-up on. She was wearing a summer dress -- a floral kind with bright yellow and red. The dress had a deep neckline but what caught Tom's eyes were the boobs -- didn't they seem fuller as if the dress is clinging to her voluptuous boobs?

Tom whistled, 'Umm, are you wearing a bra or a panty?'

'Why don't you guess?' and Anna chuckled.

Tom came closer to her but Anna laughed and pushed him away.

When they went to Boyd's place, Boyd was sitting on the sofa of his living room. The room was dimly lit. With Boyd, was a dusky woman who had short hair hanging from her forehead. She had her legs folded showing her thick thighs and long legs. Barely keeping them covered was a golden dress that had a deep neckline accentuating her deep cleavage. On the other side of the sofa, was another woman wearing a black dress. All had a drink in their hands.

Boyd rose from his seat. He was wearing a short and a tee. 'Hey, Tom and Anna, meet Julie and her sister, Alison.'

Anna sat on the sofa set at the side of the long sofa where Boyd was sitting between Julie and Alison. Tom sat opposite the table facing Anna.

As they all had a drink in their hand, Tom said, 'So, Julie, where do you live?'

It struck Tom that Julie would be in her late twenties or early thirties. She had a sensuality around her that radiated from her dark skin that had a shine on, her teeth -- a little crooked parted to give a genuineness to her smile. She said, 'We live in the countryside, a couple of hours from here.'

Anna said, 'And you met Boyd there?'

Julie laughed, 'No, I met Boyd some years back through a friend. You know, the parties that we all go to. Well, we try to meet up once in a while.'

Tom asked Alison, 'And you stay with your sister?'

Alison looked rather young. She had a lean figure and she had her hair curly and long. 'No. I am in college. I just came here. You know, a fun weekend.'

Boyd said, 'Anna, you look lovely as always.'

'Thanks, Boyd.'

As the evening rolled, alcohol made its presence felt. The discussion somehow rolled onto marriage.

Julie said, 'How long are you guys married?'

Tom said, 'Well, about a couple of years. We dated before that.'

'Wow. And it's a closed marriage?'

Tom looked at her quizzically. Julie said, 'I mean, you guys have been exclusive?'

Anna said, 'Yes.'

Julie held her glass towards Anna to clink her glass, 'That's enough for a toast.'

Anna asked after taking a sip, 'And you are not married?'

'I was for a while. But I got bored easily.'

Anna chuckled, 'Even I am bored of Tom.'

'Ahh. Not just that. I need different men.'

Anna looked at her. Julie shrugged, 'Don't you feel the need for variety? I mean, after I sleep with a guy for a month, I know him, his cock, his rhythm and I am sure he knows me equally well. I just need a little variety.'

'I see.'

Julie asked, 'Don't you feel the same?'

'I don't know. I never had another man.'

Tom was hearing this conversation. He half-expected Anna to get up and walk out.

Boyd meanwhile had a hand on Julie's thighs. Julie continued, 'Oh Anna. How is it even possible? Look at you. I am sure guys would be throwing themselves on their feet to sleep with you.'

Anna blushed, 'I don't know. Tom has been enough.'

Tom wondered was there a little uncertainty or a twinge of regret in Anna's voice?

Julie smiled, 'I am sure. Tom must be a wonderful man and a wonderful lover in bed. But, still, should you not try someone else?'

Alison quipped, 'You are just spoiling her.'

Julie rolled her eyes, 'Says who.'

Then, to Tom, Julie said, 'Do you know Alison has slept with more than ten guys in this week?'

Alison said, 'That doesn't prove anything except that I am a slut.'

'That's not the point. I am saying, we just need a little variety. If I sleep with guys, it's not because I am a slut. Sometimes, I like to experiment. Tom, how many girls have you slept with?'

'Umm..three.'

Julie turned to Boyd, 'Can you believe?'

Boyd said, 'I think they are in love and they are happy. There is nothing to judge.'

Boyd's hand cupped Julie's ass and he said, 'Not everyone is like you.'

Julie kissed his lips and bit him playfully. 'I agree.'

Anna said, 'Tell me what I am missing.'

Julie took her hand and placed it on Boyd's crotch over his pant, 'A lot of worshipping to start with.'

Anna's eyes were transfixed. 'Is it good?'

Julie whispered, 'Ahh. The feel of a fresh cock that throbs for you -- the power that you feel. It's insane. Look.' And Julie rubbed his shorts over his cock. Boyd immediately reacted with an involuntarily moan. And he realised and got embarrassed.

Boyd's hands were pulling Julie's gown up. Julie asked Anna, 'Do you like cocks?'

Anna looked at Julie and the towards Tom, who was half-chatting with Alison, half-looking at her, and said, 'I do.'

Julie's hand started unzipping Boyd's shorts. 'Do you like feeling it in your hands?'

'Yes.'

'Like this?' and Julie put her hands through the zip of Boyd's shorts.

Anna didn't say anything.

Julie said, 'Like this, rather?' and she undid the buttons on Boyd's shorts.

Boyd's eyes were closed by then as he managed to pull the gown up. Julie was not wearing a panty. Her thighs glistened as Boyd tried to reach for her pussy. Julie didn't help his hands. Instead, she looked at Anna and pulled out Boyd's cock and said, 'Anna, do you like to hold a cock like this?'

Boyd's cock was hard and throbbing. It was long, black, round and shining with his precum.

Anna kept on staring at it. Julie asked, 'Do you like rubbing it?'

'Yes, I do.'

'Like this.' And Julie rubbed Boyd's cock and jerked him.

Julie asked, 'I love a good, hard cock. I want to taste it. Don't you want to taste it?'

Julie took his cock between her lips and licked the tip. She spits on the cock. Her saliva dripped down the cock covering it. She then effortlessly took all of the cock in and looked at Anna. 'Do you like it?'

'I do.'

Julie stood up. She dropped her gown to the floor. Tom was stunned to see her figure. Her boobs were round, firm, the nips perky and deep black. There was no hair on her vagina and her ass looked inviting. She stood in front of Anna. She ordered, 'Stand up.'

Anna stood up.

Julie leaned towards her, 'Kiss me.'

Anna tentatively leaned forward towards her. Julie kissed her on the lips and said, 'Do you smell his cock on my lips?'

'I do.'

'Don't you think it's yum?'

'Yes.'

Julie caught her hand and said, 'Come. Let's feast on this gorgeous piece of meat. See, how hard he is. Look at the cock. Round and fat and veiny. It demands worship. Suck it. With me.'

As Julie sat down on her knees, Anna said, 'Tom, come here.'

Tom got up. Anna said, 'Take me out of here.'

Tom hurriedly opened the door. As they entered their room, Anna said, 'Fuck me. Here and now.'

Tom touched her pussy. She was dripping wet.

--

The next day morning, Tom woke up to see Anna already awake. 'Good morning baby!'

'Good morning.'

'It was so sexy yesterday.'

'Hmm'

'What? Did the sound from Boyd's apartment bother you?'

'No, not really.'

'Then, do you want to talk?'

'About what?'

'About what Julie did'

'No.'

'Boyd had his cock sucked in front of us. I think that was a little inappropriate.'

'I don't want to talk about it.'

'Okay. But, are you angry?'

'No, it's just that I don't want to talk about it.'

Tom looked at her. She was wearing a camisole and a white panty. He said, 'I have to confess I was so horny when Julie kissed you.'

Anna took her hand and rubbed his chest and slowly took out his cock from his shorts. It was semi-hard. 'Tell me, why were you so horny?'

'Well, I have never seen you kiss another woman.'

Anna gripped his cock hard, 'And?'

Tom closed his eyes as Anna rubbed him harder. He moaned.

Anna said, 'Were you horny because I kissed the lip that kissed Boyd's cock?'

Tom didn't reply but his cock throbbed now.

Anna said, 'Did you want me to suck him? Hard?'

Tom moaned harder as Anna cupped his balls. 'Did you think I was going to suck him?'

Tom didn't answer. Anna cupped his balls harder. 'Tell me.'

'Maybe'

'Umm. Maybe I would have.' Tom came almost instantaneously and looked at Anna.

Anna left her to hold over his cock. Tom said, 'Are you serious? Did you want to suck him?'

Anna shrugged, 'I don't know. I have been thinking maybe I should have. Of course, I won't since you don't want me to.'

Tom said, 'I don't know. I think I sometimes feel you regret not having sex with anyone else.'

'But I love you.'

'I never said love. You will always be mine. But, if you are okay, I think you can experiment. Of course, I need to know everything.'

Anna said, 'I don't know.'

'Well, have you imagined?'

'Yes, I have.'

'Did you like it?'

'Maybe.'

Tom said, 'Is it, Boyd? We can start with it.'

'No. We don't start anything. Let me think.'

'But I fuck you afterwards like crazy.'

'Umm'

'Boyd will go crazy.'

Anna laughed, 'You think'

'Ahh. I know. He wants to fuck you bad.'

'He's so big and round.'

'I know you. You'll love being mercilessly fucked.'

'No, I won't'

'I know you will. You will go down on him.'

Anna suddenly got up and said, 'No, let's not discuss.'

Tom asked, 'Can I get inside you?'

'Not now'

And so, the week went with Anna being distracted. Tom could figure out that she was listless but he made no attempts to talk about it.

Later that week, as they got into bed, Anna said, 'Baby, I feel so guilty.'

'Why?'

'About that night?'

Tom understood. He said, 'But why?'

'Well, I feel like I shouldn't have done it.'

'See, if you are uncomfortable, then don't do it again.'

'But I also keep on imagining what would have happened next.'

Tom hugged her, 'Baby, I know you love me. It's okay. It's just an experience.'

Anna said, 'Julie messaged me. She wants to go out with me for drinks on Friday.'

'Really?'

'Yes.'

'Do you want to go?'

Anna said, 'I don't know. Should I?'

'If you want to.'

'Will Boyd also be there?'

'No. But, we will come back to his place.'

'Ahh. Am I invited?'

'Do you trust me?'

'Of course, yes, baby. Why do you ask?'

'Then, don't come to Boyd's place. I don't know if I will embarrass you.'

'You will never embarrass me.'

'No, I mean, if you're there, I will feel so guilty. You know right.'

Tom kept mum for a while. 'Okay. It will be hard but I am okay. You'll text me though that you're okay.'

Anna kissed him on the lips. 'Is there anything we should set as strict No's?'

'Just don't fall in love. Be mine.'

'Always.'

Tom came back home on Friday night to see Anna dressed in her usual tee and jeans. 'Will Julie come to pick you up?'

'I think she's at Boyd.'

'Cool. Don't worry. Just don't overthink.'

'I am anxious.'

'You're my babe.'

'What will you do?'

'I think I will watch some movie and have a drink.'

Julie came over to their apartment in half an hour. She was wearing a short dress that showed off her curves. Julie said, 'Anna, you can't go out like this. Come on, let's get you dressed.'

When Anna came out, she wore her little black dress. Her cleavage almost popped out and the dress hardly covered her ass. Tom whistled. Julie said, 'She is going to turn heads today.'

As Anna kissed Tom goodbye, Tom said, 'Text me, baby.'

Tom didn't know what to do. He felt weirdly anxious.

Sometime later, Anna texted him, 'Guys are checking me out. It's weird to get so much attention.'

Tom laughed and could imagine her being sexy. 'Dance with one of them.'

'Maybe. Julie already is.'

Then silence again.

This time, his phone rang. It was Anna.

Her voice sounded loud over the constant background songs that blared, 'Hey babe, I missed you so much.'

'Did you dance?'

"I did. A bit'

'Ahh. Are you drunk?'

'A little.' And Anna giggled. Tom smiled as she reminded him of the first time he met Anna -- the same, bubbly Anna.

'When are you leaving?'

'In some time.'

'You're coming to Boyd's?

'No, we are going over to Boyd's friend's place. It's two blocks away from our place.'

'Ahh. Okay. Are you okay?'

Anna sighed, 'Till now, yes. Are you okay?'

'Yes, baby.'

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

As Tom cut the phone, he felt an unsettling sense of anxiety. Will Boyd fuck his wife? Is it worth it? Then, he thought Anna wanted to experiment. She deserves not to regret it. It's okay. Let her have some fun. Thoughts of his night with Karen flooded his memories and he poured himself a whiskey.

An hour later, the doorbell rang. Tom smiled and ran to the door thinking maybe Anna didn't go through it. When he opened the door, it was Julie standing along with Anna.

Anna's hair was dishevelled, her make-up in a mess. Tom said, 'What happened?'

Julie smiled, 'Your wife is yours again. Enjoy.'

And with that, she left and went into Boyd's place. Tom held Anna by her shoulder as he made her sit on the sofa, 'Hey, you okay?'

Anna looked at him and started sobbing and hugged him back.

'What happened?'

'I couldn't do it.'

'Ahh. It's great. Why are you crying?'

'I thought I wanted to but as soon as Boyd touched me, I cringed. And when Julie led me to kiss his...I puked.'

Tom laughed out aloud. 'Like puked?'

'Almost.'

'On him?' And he laughed harder.

Anna also laughed sheepishly through her sobs. 'Not on him. But, I started puking and crying. And Julie took me home.'

Tom hugged her, 'Ahh baby, I am glad.'

'You are?'

'More than you can imagine.'

'Haha. Well, it's us to ourselves then.'

'Absolutely'

Tom poured Anna a glass of whiskey and said, 'Cheers to the adventure called Boyd.'

'Cheers'