The Neighbour Experiment!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day around evening, the doorbell rang. Anna opened the door. Boyd was standing there looking embarrassed. 'Hey Anna, have a quick favour to ask.'

'What?'

'I have to go out to meet some friends. Kind of an impromptu get-together of sorts. Karen is out. Can you give her the keys?'

'Sure. No problem.'

'Thanks.' and Boyd left hurriedly.

Karen did turn up after an hour. Anna was the one at the door. Karen said, 'Sorry for the trouble. I don't think Boyd will be coming tonight.'

Anna smiled and said, 'Hey, you want to come in. We can have some wine.'

Karen's face lit up. 'Ahh, yes. That would be awesome. I will be bored to death alone. Let me quickly change though.'

Anna said to Tom, 'Hey, Karen is coming in now.'

Tom gave him a wicked look, 'Let's find out about Boyd.'

Anna grinned, 'I was thinking about that. Give us some girl time and I will tell you all at night.'

Tom got up and said, 'Well, I look forward to the stories in detail. Love you baby. I will be at Dan's.'

When Tom came back home, he wasn't surprised to see Anna had already slept off. What was surprising was that Karen was sleeping beside her on their bed. And even more surprising was that they both were in their lingerie. The empty wine bottles in the living room, the dishevelled blanket -- they were pretty sound asleep. Tom had a wicked thought.

He went up to the bed and kissed Anna on her forehead -- no response. He shifted her to one side of the bed -- no response. He bought her hand to her belly -- no response. Ahh, she's knocked out. Now Tom went to Karen. She had a red bra and panty on. She wasn't as voluptuous as Anna but she was supple. Tom carefully took a strand of her hair and pulled it up her ear -- no response.

Damn, he thought. Should I go on?

Tom peered over her cleavage -- it had so many teeth marks. Tom touched one -- no response. He got her bra cup -- soft, silky, inviting -- no response. He pressed her bra cup- no response. Tom got up on the bed by her side and tried to get a hand in. Ahh, soft. The bra was so tight that he feared the elastic might snap her up from her sleep. So, he unhooked the bra and froze -- no response.

Tom then lowered the bra and looked at her boobs. Inviting, soft, nipples a soft pink -- some bite marks here and there. Tom cupped her and played with the nipple. Next, his hand automatically got inside her panty. She was clean-shaven and he was there. Her pussy had no lips but it was as soft. Tom parted the lips and Karen moaned but didn't get up. She parted her legs instinctively as if letting Tom better access. Tom got bold. Anna was sleeping soundly with her face on the other side. Tom entered Karen. His finger slipped inside smoothly. Tom took his finger out and grabbed Karen's hands. He opened his shorts and if, on cue, Karen grabbed his cock hard. Tom wanted more. He fingered her harder, his breaths getting deeper. Karen was half-moaning. She was responding, she was wet. Her hands stroked Tom's cock. Tom got up and brought his cock to Karen's mouth level. He took his cock and guided it to her lips. Karen licked it and opened her lips. Ahh, there it was -- warm, soft, tight. Tom played with her boobs as Karen licked him. Karen held his hips trying to push him deeper. He went deeper -- in and out. He grabbed and groped her boobs -- the nipples perking up. Tom knew he would come easy. He took his cock out. Karen spread her legs. Tom went on top of her and entered. Karen looked at him now. Tom was already deep. He had been horny since morning. Thrusting deep, he went as further as he could go. Yes, and after a few full strokes -- he came. He hardly took out his cock and he came all over pussy. Karen shuddered too. Tom caressed her face and Karen, just like that, fell back to sleep. Tom rolled over and picked up his shorts. As his mind cleared, he realised that he had cheated on Anna for the first time. And he wasn't proud of it. He went outside in the living room and slept off.

But, sleep eluded him. As soon as he closed his eyes, he reasoned, if he had already done it once. He could do it again. Karen would like it. And Anna was still fast asleep? With the quantities of wine she had, she will probably wake up tomorrow late morning. Should he go to his bedroom again?

Blood flooded his cock and lust ruled his mind. He waited for another hour or so, drinking some fluid trying to get a full hard-on going. And then he went again. Much more confident. Karen had not hooked her bra or wore her panty back. She had just wrapped the blanket around her. Tom went up the bed cupping her boobs. He shifted up as his cock throbbed. Slowly, he got Karen's mouth near his cock. Karen instinctively opened her mouth. Tom put his cock inside, all of it and waited. Tom didn't know if Karen was half-asleep or fully awake but she controlled the cock. She was sucking, slow, deep, sloppy. Tom felt good. He caressed her hair as he let Karen play with his cock. He was in no hurry and neither was Karen. She took the whole of him and cupped his balls. Tom loved it. But, Karen shifted gears. She started biting slowly -- the tip of the cock, then through the length and girth to the root. Tom felt a new burst of sensation and as Karen bit and held his cock tight, he burst. He limped on the bed. But Karen didn't stop. She got up and pulled at his head indicating him to go down. Tom knew he had cum there an hour early but he didn't know how to say no. So, he went down to her wet pussy. It smelled of cum and sex and Tom was gentle as he buried his tongue. As gentle as Karen was. And as he licked and fingered, he also put a finger in her butthole. Karen moaned. Tom put a hand over her mouth. But he didn't relent. And after some time, she shuddered to an orgasm. Karen let go of his head and Tom walked away from his bedroom yet again. And this time, he slept off on his sofa.

When he woke up, Anna was already waving her goodbyes to Karen. Tom froze. Shit, did Karen tell Anna?

Tom tried to test the temperature. 'Hey Anna, how was last evening? Gossips?'

Anna grinned, 'When did you come in last night? I have good gossip.'

Tom said trying to be playful, 'And how was Karen?'

'She's fun. You know, a slutty college girl. The typical fare. Do you know she has a boyfriend?'

Tom heaved a sigh of relief. Well, at least Anna doesn't seem to know. 'Really? And Boyd?'

'Just some good time. She's like she is too young to be committed or devoted. So, she is having some fun. Once she is ready to settle, she will get serious.'

'Wow. And you liked her playing the field thing? You didn't play the field ever, right?' Tom gestured a quote-unquote with her hand.

'I know. I was too serious. But, in hindsight, it's okay.'

'Are you regretting that you didn't sleep with anyone else but me?'

'Not regret but if anyone is doing that, well, good for her.'

Tom went over and kissed Anna on her cheek, 'I love this new way of seeing things. Tell me the Boyd gossip.'

'Later.'

Tom didn't press. For now, he is out of any danger. And with Karen gone, well, he can worry later.

As the day went by, Tom got into great spirits. Karen was so different in bed. He was proud that he did what he did. So, in the evening, when Boyd asked him to meet at his place, he went with a big smile.

'What's up, Boyd?'

Boyd grinned and hugged him. 'Tom, I didn't know we love the same things.'

'What?'

Boyd grinned, 'Well, you love blowjobs as much I do.'

Tom sulked. Fuck! What now, he thought.

Tom started, 'I am sorry, Boyd.'

Boyd cut him with his hand, 'Don't be silly. It's okay.'

Tom said, 'I am still sorry. She was your girlfriend. I should have at least asked.'

Boyd laughed, 'She's not my girlfriend. She's a friend who is hot and loves sex as much as I do. Nonetheless, I am glad you both had fun.'

Tom didn't say anything.

Boyd continued, 'I thought you owe me a favour.'

Tom sighed, 'I know. Tell me.'

Boyd eyed him and after a pause said, 'A blowjob for a blowjob.'

'What?'

'I want a blowjob from Anna. Not now, but well, soon..'

'No. That's impossible.'

'Why?'

'She is my wife.'

'Ahh! Fair enough. Ok, when Karen comes visiting in another month, either you can take her to bed or she takes you by talking about it to Anna.'

'Is it a threatening?'

'No. We are brothers. We need to look after one another. Come on, one blowjob and you have Karen again.'

'Damn it. Can I think about it?'

'Sure. Do you know something?'

'What?'

'I made Karen wear Anna's panties when I fucked her the night before.'

'Do you find Anna that sexy?'

'Ahh boy, she's dynamite. Curvy, loves sex, what more do you want?'

'Just one blowjob?'

'Yes. Just one.'

'And I have Karen for a night.'

'And a day if you want. By the way, she liked it yesterday.'

'Okay. Let me see.'

Tom came out of the conversation weirdly charged up. He knew this was easy and if anything, he would love to see Anna blow Boyd.

--

That night, Tom asked, 'Anna, tell me what did Karen say about Boyd?'

Anna was applying some cream on her hands and getting ready to go to bed. She eyed Tom and said, 'Ahh okay! Well, I think they met at a bar.'

Tom chuckled, 'How stereotypical.'

'I know. But, well, you know, Karen has a boyfriend.'

'Apart from Boyd?'

'Well, Boyd is not exactly her boyfriend. She just meets him every 2-3 months for a weekend of sex.'

Tom cocked his eyebrows. Anna shrugged and said, 'Well, Karen says Boyd is the best she had had. Boyd is horny, can screw for hours and is well-endowed.'

Tom chuckled, 'And my puritan wife is friends with her? How are you so nice about her?'

'Well, she said she doesn't want to settle now. She has a point, you know. Another year or two, she said she will play the field, be the slut, and then be a good wife and mother. Sounds fair?'

Tom said, 'Am I getting a hint of regret?'

Anna said, 'Not regret. But the way she put it, it's no big fucking deal.'

Tom innocently asked, 'Why were you guys in lingerie yesterday?'

'You saw?'

Play it cool, Tom muttered to himself. 'Yes.' He replied not looking at Anna. 'That's why I slept on the sofa.'

Anna smiled, 'Well, Karen was trying some of my lingerie.'

'Are you friends with her?'

'Not exactly.'

Tom got a little cocky. 'Yeah, college students and all. Let's not get too involved.'

Anna came on to him. She was wearing just a black nightgown and kissed him,' Ummm'

Tom pinned her on the bed. His hands were on her boobs. He said, 'Can I ask you something?'

Anna kissed him hungrily. 'What?'

'Is Boyd too big?'

Anna looked at him and gripped his cock, 'Think so.'

Tom nibbled at her nipples, 'How big?'

Anna put a fist to her fist over his cock. 'This big.'

Tom slid a hand in her panties, 'Wouldn't he wreck you?'

Anna moaned. Tom whispered, 'Can you take such a big cock?'

Anna was so wet. She put a hand on Tom's head. 'Get inside me. Now'

Tom whispered, 'Oh, how he would fuck you.' and entered Anna. It was dripping. Tom thrust. 'Deeper than this maybe.' Anna put a hand over his mouth. Tom thrust harder when Anna shivered. Tom took out his cock and jerked himself off on her boobs.

Anna kissed him and turned the other way and slept.

Tom laid wide awake. A world of possibility opened up. He fucked Karen, Anna didn't know. He felt guilty but he loved fucking Karen. Anna is turned on by Boyd's cock. A little manipulation here and there -- Anna blows Boyd once and he fucks Karen. An evil smile played on his lips. He knew what to do next.

The next few days, Tom weighed his options. Well, Anna was his wife. He was not sure how he would like if something physical happened between Boyd and Anna and that spiralled. He also argued that he would like to see any guy with Anna. But he already did something that sat heavily on his consciousness. But, to top it all, he wanted more. And it would help his case if Anna did something with a guy, at least if Anna got to know about it, the blow would land softly. Tom decided to discuss it with Anna.

But both Boyd and Anna were busy with their lives. After some days, Boyd knocked on his door. 'Hey Tom, what's up?

'Hey Boyd, long time.'

'Well, I have to say it. This week has been torture for me. Well, Anna is just hot. And somehow, her moans have gotten sexier. And I..' he stammered before completing, 'I have been thinking about her and the promised blowjob.'

Tom was taken aback by this off-the-cuff confession of Boyd. He needed back the control. He said, 'Look Boyd, I have been meaning to talk to you. Whatever happened between Karen and me, it was consensual. And Karen is not even your girlfriend.'

Boyd cut him in between, 'What do you mean?'

Tom coolly said, 'Look, I know what I promised. But I need some time. Anna's my wife and I love her to death. I know she is sexy and hot. But you can't rush me.'

Boyd stared at him and said, 'Okay. So?'

'So, nothing. You wait. I will make it happen. But it has to be consensual. I need that time.'

Boyd said, "On one condition.'

'And that is?'

'I want to see Anna in her lingerie or something like that.'

'A pic, you mean?'

'No, in front of my eyes.'

'How?'

'I don't care. Either I see her as that or I tell her. I don't care.'

Tom said, 'Okay. I will try.'

When Boyd left, Tom sighed deeply.

That night over dinner, Tom said to Anna, 'I think Boyd is jerking off to you.'

Anna looked up and said, 'What are you talking about?'

Tom chuckled, 'Well, I ran into Boyd today. He asked me a bunch of inappropriate questions about you.'

Anna cocked an eyebrow.

Tom said, 'Well, I think Karen must have said something about you. He was going on about what a beautiful hotwife I have. How lucky I am.'

'Really? What else?'

'What's your favourite colour?'

'I said pink.'

Anna rolled her eyes. 'Anything else?'

'I think he has taken a real liking to your moans. He said your voice has grown sexier or something. I think he just wants to bang you.'

Anna said, 'I think he's into younger girls more.'

Tom was bewildered. Anna didn't take offence to the fact that Boyd would like to fuck him. He thought to jump in and stretch the discussion. 'You know Anna, I have been playing with a wicked thought.'

'What?'

'I want to show you off. Torture Boyd.'

'How?'

'What if Boyd sees you like this? You in your bedroom wear. He will burst'

'No. That's too much.'

'Come on. Wear your tube top without a bra and the hot pants.'

'And?'

'And I will call him for a drink. And he gets a glimpse of you.'

'No. I don't like it.'

'Come on, baby. Look at you. And I am here. Let's torture him.'

'Let me think about it.'

A grin spread on Tom's face. 'Wear the pink one without a bra.'

'Which one?'

'That is two sizes smaller than what you wear.' Ans wear the pant that almost feels like a panty.'

'I will think about it.' But Anna did smile.

The next Saturday, Rom called Boyd over for a drink.

Boyd said, 'I have to meet a friend. I have to leave in 30 minutes.'

'Ahh sure. I was just bored.' Tom said

Tom went and bought over a bottle. As they poured over a drink, Boyd said 'Did you think?'

Tom put a handout and said, 'Anna's here.'

'Oh, I see.'

As the discussion veered to lesser controversial things, Anna came out. She had put some kohl under her eyes and put on some lipstick. She smelled like an ocean. She had a pink tank top on which hardly covered her nipples. It was so tight that the nipples poked out. The cleavage made the top stand out in such a way that the boobs were practically spilling out from the deep cleavage and the plumpy underboob. Then came her navel where she had put a ring. Tom knew it was for show but it did make her damningly sexy. Her hotpants were tight and could be mistaken for panties. Her ass stuck out like a ripe peach and her legs were long, smooth and almost unending.

Both Boyd and Tom blinked and gaped and stared. Anna knew the effect she had. 'Hey, Boyd.' She said. 'I didn't know you were home. Tom, do come once you are done.' And Anna left the room.

Tom looked at Boyd who just said, Damn, you lucky bastard. Damn you.'

Boyd left after he completed his drink.

That night as Anna and Tom were laughing about it, they heard voices of moaning wafting in from Boyd's room. Tom said, 'Well, I don't know who's he having sex with, but he's fucking you.'

Anna said, 'Won't you?'

Tom pounced over Anna.

--

The next day evening, as Anna was cooking dinner, Tom held her waist from behind and kissed the nape of her neck. 'You know, Anna, you turned me on yesterday.'

Anna laughed and said, 'I could sense that last night. You were so hard.'

'Honest confession, I never thought you would do that.'

'Honest confession, me neither.'

'But, you know, I think more than you in that tee, if we can call it that, it was the jealousy of Boyd that turned me on.'

'I always thought you were possessive.' Anna said

'I still am. You are all mine. But, just to flaunt all this. I mean, it did turn me on. What about you?'

'Umm. I think I liked the attention.'

'You mean, the attention that you got from Boyd.'

'Yes.'

'Can I ask you something?' Tom asked

'Yes'

'Did you get more turned on that Boyd was hard seeing you in that top or did you get more turned on when you knew Boyd was having sex with someone but was thinking of you last night?'

Anna threw spaghetti at him in mock anger.

Tom shrugged, 'Come on, you said you will be honest.'

Anna said, 'I think I was more turned on by the sounds coming from his apartment.'

'Wasn't he more passionate?'

Anna laughed.

Tom said, 'Man, we were animals yesterday.'

Tom came over and kissed Anna deep on her lips and whispered, 'Fuck. I hate this. But I am hard and I am thinking about you naked in front of Boyd.'

Anna didn't break the kiss but she clawed her hands in his back. Tom continued, 'Boyd, with his fat cock, fuck, he would be throbbing to fuck you deep.'

Anna shivered and bit Tom. Tom took her panties down and pinned her to the slab. He turned her over and entered her pussy. She was so wet.

Tom whispered, 'Ahh..how he would fuck you. In, out, in, out'

And Anna just moaned and convulsed into orgasm as Tom unloaded in her pussy.

Later that night, Tom asked, 'Anna, do you think you can have sex with Boyd?'

Anna scoffed, 'In reality? I don't think so. I never had anyone except you babe. Can you see me with another man?'

Tom looked at the ceiling and put his arms at the back of his head, 'Well, no way. I don't think so. I mean, you know how I had been. But, now, I don't know.'

'Come on. You will be so jealous.'

'Of course, yes. But, since I am an active participant in this, you know, I still think I have control over you...over us.'

'Let's not talk about anyone else right now.'

'I agree.'

And they slept off cuddling each other.

Later that week, Tom went to Boyd's place just to say hi. Boyd was watching something on his TV.

Boyd said, 'Man, before anything, I had been wanting to tell you this. Anna is insanely hot. I mean, fuck.'

Tom grinned, 'And that was why you had a lady over.'

'I had to. What were my options? Anna has been ruling my mind. Thanks, man, for doing that the other day.'

'Okay, listen. Will you do something for me?'

'Yes.'

'Throw a party next weekend. Don't invite anyone except having a lady friend over, not Karen.'

'Done.'

'And no random ladies till then.'

'Come on. Can I see her again?'

'I will see what I can do.'

'Okay, bro. Have a drink. Come on. Tell me about her.'

Tom sat down with Boyd for a drink.

--

As the week progressed, Tom was very excited. Tom bought up the invitation to Boyd's place over the week but Anna strictly said that they were discussing too much of Boyd. But Tom kept on thinking about who will Boyd have as his partner. Will it be Karen? Will it be someone else? Now, that Boyd and he was comfortable, will he get to spend some time here? Secondly, what will Anna do? What will she wear? Will she make out with Boyd?