The Neighbour Pt. 02

Story Info
The long awaited ending to the Neighbour part 01.
2.4k words
4.46
16.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepsonic
stepsonic
198 Followers

The Neighbour Part 02.

I agonized over what to wear to Gary's house for dinner.

I considered two options that were on total different ends of the spectrum in terms of the type of outfit. The exact outfit wasn't really what was at issue; it was the impression that was being conveyed that was at issue.

'Should I wear something comfortable that can easily allow for a soft hand to be slipped under? Or should I wear a visually appealing micro-outfit that shows off every curve and expands slightly each time I inhale air?' I thought as I stood over the outfits on my bed.

I went with the sexually appealing outfit. Just make sure that the neighbours didn't see my choice, I covered up with a belted Burberry trench coat that my husband had bought for me on a Paris business trip.

Believe me, the betrayal was not lost on me: wearing a treasured gift from my husband to a liaison with a man who had half-fucked me a few hours earlier. A man that I was entirely sure would have more than just his tongue inside me in another few hours. I started getting that familiar warm urge and decided to head over to Gary's.

Gary greeted me at the door and took the frozen Sara Lee cake I brought over to share for dessert. I always stash them in the basement freezer just in case!

"I love these things! I never get to eat them because my wife hates having sweets in the house." Gary exclaimed as he closed the front door behind me. "Can I take your coat?"

I acquiesced and allowed him to slide behind me as I unbuttoned the coat and he proceeded to take it off my shoulders.

"Thanks." I said to break the sexually charged silence. My body responded pretty intensely as he stood so close to me. "Dinner smells delicious."

Gary held my outfit in his gaze for a few seconds longer. It was a simple velvety dress that hugged every curve of my body. The top of the dress was styled like a strapless corset that allowed me to wear no bra. My bare brown shoulders were shiny from the body butter I had put on. It was my favourite brand because my skin always looked like it was glistening in oil when I wore it- especially when I rubbed it all over my butt.

As if he were entranced, Gary snapped out of his daze and ushered me to the dining room in silence. He seemed focused on something that had come into his mind at that moment. My body felt like it was on fire. He poured me a glass of white wine that seemed much too full, and began to make small talk.

"We got married in Nova Scotia, then moved here to Ontario." I answered in response to another chit-chatty question from Gary. He leaned into me as I finished my 2nd glass of wine at the kitchen island. He swore that dinner was ready, but that he just want to warm it up in the oven to ensure that it was sizzling when he served it to me. I think that he was low-key stalling dinner to ensure that I would drink more. It also was not lost on me that I had been splay-legged on this very kitchen island that we now casually gathered at. It felt as though Gary was daring me to mention our earlier activities; despite my current avoidance of any sexual topic. I felt so reluctant to let my guard down, in the face of how obvious it was that I wanted attention from my handsome older white neighbour.

"I love that dress. It's the perfect colour against your skin." Gary said as he reached over to gently graze my bare shoulder with his index finger. I looked into his eyes, feeling slightly tipsy from the wine, and held his gaze.

"Thank you. Ahem. Maybe we should talk about what happened here this morning..." my voice trailed off in hopes that he would continue where I left off. When he remained silent, I began to speak. "It's obvious that I'm attracted to you-"I started to say.

"Is it? I thought that I lured you over here with promises of dinner" Gary interrupted. I laughed at his attempt to make light of the situation.

"Yes, I suppose that is technically true. I guess this conversation can wait until after we eat." I concluded and backed off from the confrontation.

We ate dinner, desert, and found ourselves back on the sofa that I had fallen asleep on earlier. Everything with Gary was moving so smoothly and naturally. It was as if he had powers of suggestion that had me agreeing to almost everything he said. I felt compelled to go along with what he said. This explanation is the only way I can explain why I lounged on the sofa with him after dinner. I sat there as he poured me another glass of wine.

"Shall we toast?" he asked with a good natured grin.

"Sure. What should we toast to?" I asked.

"Let's toast to our spouses for letting us have this time alone." He laughed and clinked my glass.

"We are so totally going to hell for this." I laughed as out glasses connected. Gary sipped a mouthful of wine, swallowed, and set down his wine glass.

"Let's do it." Was Gary's response. He tugged down gently but purposefully on my top and exposed my breasts. My nipples were at attention and the cool air in the room made my skin feel caressed by the sensations. He moved his head toward my chest and began to suck on my nipple. Taking my other breast in his hand, I let my head lean back and rest against the backrest. Gary removed my wine glass from my hand after placing a few licks that teased my nips.

Gary stood up and drew me up with him. Walking me down the hallway, I remember feeling worried that he would take me to his marital bed and fuck me where he fucked his wife. He neglected to turn on any lights as we walked and groped our way down the hallway. As a visitor, I couldn't anticipate the layout of his house as well as he could- until he stopped at a closed door in the hallway. It was almost undetectable in the darkness, since it was flush with the wall and a small picture frame disguised it by hanging atop.

Gary opened the hidden door and guided me through. Gary stood behind me and removed the remainder of my clothes. My drunkenness allowed me to feel seduced by his caress.

Gary positioned me to kneel before him as he gathered my wild hair into a pretty fist and proceeded to fuck my mouth with his cock. He was gentle with me by prodding my mouth open and deepening his thrusts down my throat in moderate bursts. My face felt completely jammed with his cock as he took pleasure from my mouth. Gary groaned with delight when he released his grip and sat down on the padded floor area. He stroked his cock and looked at me in the dim light.

"Mmmm Simone, it is such a turn on to see you loving the things that I am doing to you. In fact, I think the time is right to be fully honest..." Gary's voice trailed off.

We had been so involved in each other since entering the room that I had not heard the footsteps that must have led to the door. Footsteps that probably had started in the bedroom. I heard the door open and was flooded by the sequence of events that contained Gary's wife enter the room completely nude. Her body was covered in soft glitter that sparkled in my gaze. She stood beside Gary and began to confess.

"Hey sugar, we've had our eye on you for a while now and we just think you are the hottest piece of ass in town. I'm glad you like my husband. I like you very much as well. Do you mind if I join in?" The Wife was extremely sincere sounding, especially since she was saying all of this completely naked. Things people say are easy to believe if they are naked somehow.

As it turns out, both Gary and his wife were swingers. When my husband and I moved into the house next door it was not Gary alone, but his wife who had designs on claiming my hot black snatch. Apparently, Gary's wife was a ravenous cunt eater who was known for cornering her own attractive friends and associates into oral sex sessions over the years. She was frequently on the hunt for cunt and not even her husband could slow her desire. My presence in the neighbourhood became a magnet. She admitted that some of her outfits had even been aimed at getting me to bite.

All of that effort. All of it for me.

The three of us had been cuddled together on the padded area of the floor talking and caressing each other's bodies. As I looked around I could see more detail of this private sex dungeon. Every surface was soft and padded.

Yep. Definitely swingers.

I had been so naïve to ignore all of the signs. The first, and most obvious of the signs was the empty house. Gary's wife must have been home the entire time when we had sex in the kitchen as well. I thought through many scenarios and finally arrived at the final question: did Chris know?

Regardless of whether he had any idea, the situation in front of me allowed for at least one night of pleasure with my neighbour Gary and his Wife. I began my choice by gently leaning over to the Wife and kissing her lips. She returned my kiss and on and on we went. Kisses led to tongues caressing which eventually led to me, on my back having each nipple licked feverously. I squirmed and flipped her around so that I could take one of her beautiful creamy breasts into my mouth at the same time. I felt so hot and I knew I was getting wetter and wetter. Gary must have known this as well, because he gently prodded me to spread my legs open and I obliged willingly. It felt so good to spread my legs to him, especially now that we had his wife's blessing. Gary pushed my panties to the side, and while holding my lips apart and with his tongue pointed out sharply; dipped his tongue into my waiting hole. It is an amazing feeling to have someone tongue fuck you, I cannot deny this. My whole body began to relax as the feeling of Gary's expert tongue dived in and out of my wet and very sensitive opening.

"Mmmm that's a good example of 'Love Thy Neighbour', huh Gary?" The wife purred. "My turn."

Gary's wife climbed around me to get into a position that had her face under my clit as I sat doggy style waiting for Gary's cock. We giggled at Gary's groans. He made it clear that he was enjoying his view immensely. Stroking his fat cock, he watched as his wife licked and sucked on my clit to help get it ready. Dipping his cock downward, he let his Wife get it wet, then lined up and pushed himself in smoothly. It felt amazing. My pussy felt stretched out, and I felt like a little slut getting used by a married couple as their plaything.

The Wife continued to lick my clit as her husband took my tight black pussy for his own. His thrusts were on point. My g-spot felt tickled with the angle of his penetration. I reveled in the feeling of his Wife's hot pink tongue teasing an orgasm out of me. I could see the scene in my mind. If we were a sandwich, I would be the peanut-butter between two slices of white bread.

I couldn't believe that I was getting worked over by my white neighbours who were secret-swingers. Now that I was having sex with them, I had to consider that this was my initiation into their world. Depending on how many other people they knew, I had to consider that Chris could find out.

Just as my mind lost focus, Gary pulled out and blew his load all over my ass. Looking spent, he sat back down and spread his arms out like a starfish. Taking the signal, both myself and his wife laid down beside him and curled into his arms. The Wife grabbed a blanket for us, and I dozed off into dreamland.

So that is the story of the crush I had that changed my life. That weekend concluded with many more orgasms, most of which were brought on by The Wife. My attraction to Gary was strong, but after that weekend ended it was easier to carry on a relationship with The Wife. On the surface we were friends who would hang out and go shopping; while behind closed doors we went under the sheets.

It wasn't until I began to bring my husband Chris into my swinging activities that I began to sleep with Gary again; this time as a swapping couple to allow Chris to join in. Gary was always an amazing lover, which at times caused a bit of jealousy for Chris. For me: there was a mind and body connection with Gary. He tapped into some kind of deeply rooted algorithm in my brain that just made me incredibly wet whenever he seduced me.

There were even some weekends where I simply swapped beds with The Wife and slept with Gary in their bed, while Chris shared our bed with Gary's wife. She liked Chris, but she loved me. I kept her young. It sounds like a crazy set up, but this relationship went on for years until our first son Ethan was born. Our friends have become like an extended family to us, and it's definitely more than just swinging with them. It just goes to show that sometimes in life you can have what you want in totally unexpected ways. I'm now 35, happily married with a child, and I have the closest and most intimate friends anyone could ever ask for.

END


stepsonic
stepsonic
198 Followers