The Neighbours Come Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wipe their memory afterwards, but it is such fun. None so far has had a cunt even remotely as large as I now know Janet's to be. The real attraction though is that, although she has had two children, that was years ago and now, behind those fabulous fleshy lips is a slippery, but really tight tunnel of a cunt and she can do a little trick with muscle control where she can actually suck you in once your knob is lodged in the entrance.

I slowly looked her up and down obviously undressing her with my eyes and her smile disappeared beneath another worried frown. Before she could say anything, I continued "but unfortunately things have got a bit out of hand."

She was visibly perplexed and said, frowning hard now, "What do you mean..................got out of hand?"

"Well come into the lounge," I said "and you will see exactly what I mean." I moved up behind her and shepherded her towards the closed lounge door. Resting my left hand above her on the door frame as she faced the door, I reached round the other side of her and seized the door knob so that she could not open the door and was trapped as I pushed her firmly up against it with me behind her.

Sandwiching her between me and the door, I pressed up against her and moved my hips, making her squirm in delightful panic when she felt my stiff cock rub against her toned arse. She pushed back trying to get away, but it only made it worse. Then I twisted the door knob so the door swung open and she saw what her neighbours were doing.

I thought she would gasp or even scream, but she stood there as if struck dumb with her hand held to her mouth as she took in the orgy in front of her. I was certain she would have never seen anything like it in her life. Few people have.

For a moment she froze, terrified to go in, with her arse against my rigid prick which I continued to rub from side to side. Suddenly she turned and tried to leave, but I was in her way. I could tell she wanted to push by, but she didn't want any contact with me.

"Please," she said "let me out. It's disgusting."

"Afraid not Janet," I said "I have got you now." and I unleashed the Power on her going straight in at level 3. Her face contorted in fear as I said "OBEY...... you will do what I say. You will feel what I tell you to feel. Deep inside you will know it is wrong, but you will always obey me."

Her shoulders drooped and she stood there utterly beaten. She was all mine and she knew it. I relished the moment.

I shut the lounge door and took her back into the hall where I held her by her slim waist and said

"You have to obey, but you can plead with me if you think it is wrong. You cannot get angry with me; at first you will feel terribly embarrassed."

"Please Ian. What have you done to me? " she said.

I let go of her and said "You are my cunt slave now Janet, but first, turn round and show me your arse."

"Oh God, why there? What are you going to make me do?"

"Whatever I like, aren't I?"

"Yes, but please, please don't." she said as she turned.

"Dance."

She swayed to some imaginary tune and I watched fascinated for a minute or two as her bottom moved. I knew she would be feeling totally humiliated and embarrassed to her core. I loved it and I slowly rubbed my stiff cock through my jeans enjoying the view and relishing her agony.

"Turn round again."

She swivelled round and faced me continuing her little dance. Her eyes were downcast so I told her to look at me. She has lovely blue eyes and I held her gaze as she danced slowly on the spot. Her face was bright red with embarrassment and her eyes full of non-verbal pleading which, of course, I ignored as I got out my cock and blatantly wanked in front of her.

"Stop that and kiss me." I said with a snarl and took her by the waist again.

Her face moved closer to mine and she puckered up like some old movie scene before kissing me chastely on my lips.

"Oh dear Janet," I said "is that the best you can do? Is that how you kiss Mike when he has a hard on like this?"

"No," she said in a whimper and then, seeming to gather her courage, she added "but we are married."

"So it is different if you are married is it Janet?" I asked innocently and she nodded, but I wanted more than that so I said "How is it different? What do you do? How do you kiss Mike? Is it with tongues?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"When do you kiss him like that Janet?"

Pause

"Well?"

"When we are making love, I suppose."

"If you mean when you are fucking, then say it."

"When he fucks me, I kiss him differently."

"Well kiss me now like you do then."

"Please no. It's wrong. I can't......I mustn't, I made my vows."

"You will do it Janet and it will sex you right up, more than you have ever known with that useless cunt."

The coarse language made her cringe, but her resolve broke; she took me in her arms and gave me a deep passionate kiss, her tongue sliding into my mouth as she caressed the back of my head and pulled me on to her.

She was quite a good little kisser when she tried and, desperate to obey, she was trying her hardest now, believe me. I slid my hands down from her waist and cupped her tight, clenched arse pulling her hips to me so her round belly pressed against my stiff cock as the kiss went on and on.

She was wearing a non-descript loose dress and I dragged it up until I could slip my hands down inside her knickers and pull her arse cheeks as wide apart as they would go. I guess she had never had that done to her before because, as she felt her anus being stretched open, her mouth widened as we kissed and I pushed my tongue nearly down her throat.

At last, she moved her head away and I looked down at her big flushed face, still gripping her tightly, still spreading her buttocks as wide as they would go, opening her arse.

"That was much better than kissing Mike, wasn't it?"

I had told her she would get sexed up and, though she knew it was wrong and although she loved Mike very much, she felt on fire as she looked down and said in a whisper

"Yes."

"Mike's a wimp compared to me, isn't he?"

"Yes."

"A useless cunt?"

"Yes."

"Say it Janet."

"Mike is a useless....oh God..... a useless cunt."

"Are you getting wet?"

Again, the quiet, almost desperate, "Yes," and then after a slight pause "It feels like I am getting really sexed up. What are you doing to my bottom?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I feel stretched and open back there and yes I am wet; my pussy lips are all swollen up, I always get very wet then."

"You mean your cunt is wet and puffy, do you?"

"Yes, my cunt is very wet and puffy. I am dripping."

"Feel it for me and finger your arsehole as well as you do it."

"Please Ian don't make me do that. I won't do that, even for Mike."

I released her arse and I said "Do it for me Janet."

"Oh God what have you done to me, I can't stop myself."

With that she slid her hands up under her skirt and after a little fumbling, she began obviously fingering herself front and back inside her knickers. I let her do it for a minute or two and watched her face get redder. This time not with embarrassment alone, but with sexual arousal.

Her cunt would already be swollen and juicy after the kissing and be very sensitive to any direct touching. I reckoned that she would have orgasmed there and then if I hadn't stopped her, but I decided to leave it there as I had other plans.

"Now, listen Janet. You are to wait in the front room and think what you would say and do if you were a complete slut obsessed with sex, who had been hiding it all these years, but had decided that you can't keep it to yourself any more. While you wait, keep dipping your fingers and sucking the juice off, but don't orgasm."

I left her there and she managed a weak smile before I left, but her spirit was broken.

I could have told her to anything, but I wanted to get her ready to join the fun in the lounge and she was some way behind.

God knows what they were up to by then I thought and decided I should hurry back to see the score.

Back in the lounge the three of them were carrying on just as I left them. It looked as if Carol was near to a climax and Susan was actually grinding her cunt back onto James's nose as she sucked and licked Carol's now sopping hole in front of her.

"Ok," I said "that's enough for now. Get dressed girls. All three of you sit on the couch. Janet is in the hall and when she comes in, listen to her and go along enthusiastically with anything she asks or suggests."

When they were all sat nicely side by side and after I got James to wipe his nose and Susan to dry her face, I went out and got Janet. I led her in by one hand as she sensuously sucked the fingers of the other. She looked hot.

She eyed her neighbours sitting opposite and then looked at me with a creased brow and eyes again full of silent pleading. I knew she wanted me to tell her to go back to normal and save her from prostituting herself by doing God knows what. I just smiled and said "Janet has something to tell us, I believe. Isn't that why you popped round Janet?"

She threw one last desperate glance at me, but seeing no help, knew she had to go through with what she had been told to do. She knew the Power gave her no choice and what is more she knew that, although deep inside she would feel it was wrong, she would have to overcome her embarrassment and be as convincing as possible, playing the nymphomaniac slut. She took her fingers from her mouth, somewhat reluctantly I thought, and licked her lips.

"Yes." she said and cleared her throat before continuing "The truth is I have been living a lie here in The Avenue and I can't keep it up any more. I am very highly sexed and Mike is completely hopeless as a husband, lover and man. He never worries about satisfying me and I am always left to finish myself off in the toilet after his pathetic coupling.

What he doesn't realise is that when we got married, he was the centre of my world, my hero, but he is not any more. My cunt is my life now. There I have said it. I am not normal, I have huge lips down there and they are very sensitive, as are my nipples. It is so embarrassing to tell you, but every day as soon as I wake up, I secretly stroke myself trying not to disturb Mike as I lie in bed thinking of the day ahead and working out when I will get the chance to finger myself again.

I would love to have a vibrator, but I am scared Mike might find it. I would also like to be shaved bare down there, but Mike would wonder why when I have told him I don't like sex since we have had the children. My fantasy is to go out with a thick dildo shoved deep in my big freshly shaved cunt, held in by a tight thong which cuts up between the cheeks of my arse. Oh God I am so embarrassed telling you all this. What must you think of me?"

"Don't be embarrassed," Carol said "there is nothing wrong in touching yourself; is there Susan?"

Susan said "Absolutely not. I tell you what; if Mike's not up to it, I am sure James would be more than happy to please you. Do you want him to give you a really good fucking right now? He is, what shall I say, quite well endowed. Isn't that right James? You wouldn't mind giving Janet a seeing to with your lovely big cock, would you?"

"Of course I wouldn't," James blurted out and then smiled weakly adding "If she wants me to."

"Would you really James?" said Janet still frowning. "I haven't been fucked for ages. You won't be put off by my big lips, will you?"

James got up and went over to Janet. He did not say anything but he took her hand and led her to the end of the sofa by the patio doors, pushed her gently over the arm so her head rested in Susan's lap and her bum was up. He easily flipped up her dress and pulled her pants down and off. That was my first look at Janet's cunt as it stuck out from between her thighs. She was right, it was very large indeed but, with its wisps of blonde hair, it looked fabulous.

Soon James's cock was out and, as promised, it was a beauty.

He briefly fingered Janet as his prick stiffened and almost before Janet knew what was happening, he positioned the big purple plum and, pushing with his hips, eased it between the thick lips. Janet gasped and then made low moaning noises as he began slowly and smoothly to piston a good nine inches in and out holding her by the hips as her cunt relaxed to accommodate him.

Susan smiled and stroked her neighbour's big face as her husband fucked her. Carol looked on with a smile on her face too as James really got into it, pulling Janet's cunt onto him as he repeatedly drove his big stiff cock into her.

I walked round beside James so I got a good view of him pushing right in and then trailing Janet's thick cunt lips with him as he pulled five or six inches out. I patted him on the back and we exchanged smiles without him missing a stroke. On a whim I sucked my thumb and, having wetted it, waited until James pulled back before pushing it between her soft cheeks and firmly into Janet's little arsehole making her squeal delightfully.

James pushed his hips forward again and it rammed my thumb fully home. So we continued; James reaming her huge soaking wet cunt and me thumbing her arse as he pushed in so she was doubly filled.

Janet was saying "Oh God, oh God." in a high-pitched whine, but she pushed back hard to meet each thrust and Susan petted her face affectionately and fingered her ear.

Suddenly out of the blue Carol said "Ever had your arse smacked while you are being fucked Janet?"

It still amazes me what people have hidden in their imaginations and how, free from inhibitions, these ideas just pop out.

Janet looked up from Susan's lap, shook her head and answered "No...............but I would love it." Of course, she had never even thought of it before, let alone fancied it, but the Power had her and it seemed a wonderful idea now that Carol had suggested it.

Carol then said "James, I tell you what, give her six good deep hard thrusts and you count them out loud. Then pull right out and Ian can give her two hard smacks which she has to count. Then carry on like that. I reckon with that little break every time Ian spanks her arse, you will be able to last for ages James and her bum will get a really good pasting."

"What a good idea darling," I said "I never knew you were so naughty."

Carol looked at me and said with a dirty laugh "You see you think you know someone, but you can still be surprised."

So, James and I did exactly what Carol suggested and the fucking, spanking and counting continued for about ten minutes by which time Janet had cum twice and her face was nearly as red as her scalded arse, which I had slapped up and down from waist to thigh on both cheeks with such force my hand tingled.

Suddenly James said "That's it I am nearly there. Open your mouth Susan; I have a present for you."

With that he pulled his cock streaked with Janet's juices out of her cunt with a plop and ran round the settee. Susan leant forward a bit and he pushed his big wet knob into her mouth.

Within seconds he groaned and I reckon spurted at least two loads into his wife's mouth at which point Janet said, as she looked up from Susan's lap, "Come on James don't I get any?" and she literally pulled his cock from Susan's mouth and it spurted on her chin before she took it into her own, sucking on it greedily.

Susan wiped Janet's chin then sucked her fingers clean saying "James likes Susan's cream, I love James's." Everyone laughed except Janet, who was clueless.

I walked round to have a look at Janet's freshly fucked cunt. It was wonderfully puffy and wet and although she hadn't mentioned it, below her thick lips there was an unusually prominent clitoris which looked just like the tip of a wet little finger. The whole package, sandwiched at the top of her thighs below her bright red arse cheeks as she leant over the arm of the sofa, looked just too good to resist.

I sniffed at it then had a good taste, as I kicked her feet apart and pulled the big lips open. I was so pleased that James hadn't spurted in her; I can't abide the taste of another man's sperm.

Janet cooperated fully, pushing her cunt on to my mouth as she continued to suck James's cock. Under the influence of the Power, she now really believed that she was a dirty slut and, whilst she felt degraded, she was helpless to control the need to be used as a whore. Soon my mouth, nose and chin were soaking as she was virtually feeding her huge cunt to me and she came again.

I got up and went round to where Carol was sitting.

"Here you are love," I said "Have a nice deep cunty kiss courtesy of our good friend and neighbour Janet."

Carol just said "mmmmmmmm." and we kissed like young lovers as I coated her lips and tongue with Janet's juices.

After a nice long kissing session, I moved us all down to the other end of the lounge and we all sat on the two sofas, James having put his cock back in his jeans. I made Janet take off her dress and bra and stand naked in front of the telly with her hands on her head waiting.

"Why don't we all have a little drink?" I said and they all agreed including Janet. But I had other plans for her so I addressed her directly in a very firm voice.

"No, not you Janet. Sluts don't get to socialise and drink with respectable people and you are a very cheap slut, aren't you?"

She stood in front of us with her hands still on her head and replied "Yes Ian" and then, realising, I think, that a slut would not want to just leave it at that, she added "It's just that I am so horny all the time and cannot stop myself from acting like a slut. Right now my red arse and swollen cunt are throbbing after all that fucking and I can feel the juices on the tops of my thighs as I am standing here. Look, I am spreading it as I rub my thighs together."

I stopped her babbling and said "Look slut, make yourself useful and see what everyone wants to drink."

Soon we all had drinks and Janet was back standing in front of us with her hands on her head again like a naughty school girl.

I laughed and said "You are soaking now, so why don't you show everyone what a huge cunt you have got."

She hurried to obey and, turning round, knelt down pushing her arse up showing us her fabulous big cunt gaping below her bright red, spanked, arse with its anus stretched from my thumbing.

When she thought we had all had a good look, she seemed at a bit of a loss so, just for fun, I got her to do a few head over heels on the big rug. That was really funny. A grown woman, normally so proper, doing children's games for our amusement and, because of the contortions involved, repeatedly displaying her red arse and her fine plump, wet cunt which peeped and pouted as she rolled over time after time.

"OK. That's enough for now slut. Lie back on the rug and lean against the leather stool with your legs wide open."

She positioned the stool so that she was facing us and we all got a good look at her from the tips of her toes to her red face.

"Tilt up your hips slut." I said and she immediately obeyed showing us everything from the front. She really does have a big cunt. It occurred to me that Mike might actually be intimidated by it.

Anyway, back to that Sunday. I wanted to see how dirty her mind was under that prim exterior so I said

"Now masturbate nice and slow and tell us a little story. A disgusting depraved fantasy of what you would like to happen to you."

Her right hand went down to her cunt and straight away she dipped three fingers in as far as they would go. After frothing herself until her fingers were good and juicy, she slid them into her mouth and sucked them clean.

Looking at us from one to another she said "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I adore that taste."

She dipped her fingers again and then proceeded to trace slow circles around and over her clit hood and the increasingly turgid bud of the clitoris itself.