The Neighbours Come Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how often she masturbated normally, probably infrequently I guessed, but with the Power having convinced her to act like a slut, she was now giving a fine show.

Remember though, that I had told her that she would underneath still feel embarrassed and that it was wrong, so I should not have been surprised when she suddenly blurted out "God this is wrong. Please let me stop. I shouldn't be doing this; it is so degrading; what would my family think. Oh God, suppose they found out at church."

Amazingly, it was Carol who responded first.

"Shut up Janet. It is great fun. Just do what Ian says."

Unwittingly Carol had become my accomplice and her words reinforced the Power. The effect on Janet was dramatic; she changed her demeanour and said "Sorry Ian, sorry Carol. Sorry everyone, I know I am a slut and I know what you want of me. I am quite bright and I know I can get you going. You want a story? Well, here is one!" and with that she started her exhibitionist masturbation again maintaining eye contact with each of us in turn. There was no disguising the lust in her face or the slurping noises coming from her big wet cunt.

Chapter3. Janet's story.

This is the story Janet told us.

"You can see what a slut I am now. Look how juicy my cunt is and how it is responding to me fingering it; see how wide it opens. It is always like this now, but it wasn't always; I used to be very respectable and sex didn't interest me that much. When I first started going out with Mike, he wasn't that forward and I didn't take the lead. I don't know what he saw in me; all I thought was that he treated me kindly and we seemed to get along quite well. He was my first proper boyfriend and my parents liked him.

I was a virgin when we married and although we had kissed and I had let Mike fondle my breasts through my clothes, I had never let him go further, mainly because I was embarrassed about what he would find between my legs.

On our wedding night Mike insisted on seeing me naked with the hotel room lights on and he looked amazed at how big my cunt lips are. Even when they are not aroused, they stick out a good 2 inches and he was fascinated. As he played with them, they grew thicker as they did when I occasionally masturbated before we married.

Just as he got me excited though, and well before I climaxed, he shoved his cock in me bursting through my hymen and at the same time shooting his load. I got no pleasure at all and that is how it been ever since because Mike suffers from premature ejaculation. He lasts a minute or two at most and I am left to my own devices if I want orgasms.

That night in bed Mike told me that he had been to see a blue movie while he was away and that in the film a girl had given a blow job to a bloke. He said that he had never had that (I certainly had never done that for him) and pestered me to do it for him.

Apart from when the bastard tried to shove my head down so that his cock went to the back of my mouth and made me heave, it felt okay and I must admit, as I heard him moan and groan, I actually felt quite sexy and powerful. I knew he was about cum as his body stiffened and he said "Oh God." or something like that and I only had a few seconds to decide whether to let him cum in my mouth and swallow his sperm.

In the end I thought "In for a penny," and I sucked him off properly, swallowing it all. As Steve Martin might have said "so... so.... so professional."

Chapter 4. Mike calls round.

We had all listened to Janet's "story" intently and none of knew whether she had made it up or not. We were just sitting there pondering when the doorbell rang again. "Stay still and wait." I said.

When I opened the door, guess who was there. It was only Mike, about whom we had heard so much from his lovely wife only minutes ago. He was wearing a checked shirt and jeans.

"Hello Ian." he said in that annoying voice of his. "Is Janet still there; she said she was only popping round for a minute and we are supposed to be going out for dinner tonight with some friends in London."

I couldn't be bothered with him so I just said "OBEY" and watched as his face contorted and, as his stomach churned, he let out a long noisy fart. "Mike," I said "You are so gullible. You will believe anything anyone tells you and do what they say. Ok?"

"Sure Ian. Sounds good to me."

"Good boy. Come on in."

I went on ahead into the lounge and Mike followed. I watched his face as he went in and almost laughed out loud as he saw his wife sat on the rug with her legs spread wide while Carol, Susan and James looked on.

He shook his head and turned to me.

"What's going on Ian?" he said.

"Don't worry Mike" I said "Janet was telling us a story."

"Yes, I believe you," he said "But why is she not wearing any clothes? Janet, what on earth is going on?"

He got quite agitated, but when I said "She got very warm and we said we wouldn't mind if she got undressed" he calmed down and said

"Oh, that's ok then. I was a bit worried there for a minute. You can see how it looked can't you?"

"Well yes I can," I said "But you shouldn't just jump to conclusions you know. Always ask first. Now apologise to Janet for thinking badly of her."

"Sorry dear," he said "I can feel it is very warm in here now that Ian has mentioned it."

"Carol, Susan, James and I like it warm" I said, "But I can see why others might need to get their kit off. Are you roasting Mike?"

"Honestly Ian; I don't know how you can stand it."

"Well if you want to undress, feel free we won't mind." And, looking at the sofa, I said to the others "Will we?"

Susan laughed heartily as she does and James said

"No Mike, join your lovely wife. I bet you will make a lovely pair."

Carol added "Yes, go on. Strip off and get on the rug."

"Ok. Thanks."

He hurried to undress and almost fell over as he was stepping out of his jeans. Soon though, he was on the rug next to Janet who until that point had said nothing. As he lay down beside her though, she said to the three of us

"See what I am stuck with. Look at him."

I came to Mike's assistance as he struggled to respond.

"Mike knows he is a pathetic little man and would like to take this opportunity to behave like the whimpering little girl he is by being our fawning slave boy. Wouldn't you Mike?"

"Definitely."

"First, Mike boy," I said "Have a look at your wife's arse. Janet, turn over and show him how pink it is."

Janet duly obliged and rolled onto her belly on the rug and, opening her legs wide again, pushed up her bum. While it had faded some, you could still see where she had the spanking from me while James had fucked her over the arm of the sofa.

"Tell him how your bottom got to be that lovely shade of pink Janet." I said.

"It was just a bit of fun Mike," she said. "James was being very nice and giving me a good fucking over the end of the sofa and Ian kindly helped out by giving me a really hard spanking. Two hard smacks for every six thrusts from James."

"You don't mind do you Mike boy?" I asked with a sneer.

"No Ian, it seems good to me." and he looked away and smiled. Little did he know what was coming.

I laughed and then turning to the others I said.

"But guys, does it seem fair that Mike is less pink than Janet?"

"Certainly not." said James and the others agreed.

"Well Mike," I said " It looks like your fat little bottom needs reddening to match Janet's doesn't it?"

"Yes, it seems it does." he agreed.

With that, I went out to the kitchen and got a wooden spoon. I handed it to Mike said

"Face away from us and smack both cheeks until we say stop. It will probably make you cry and feel terribly pathetic, but we want to see a nice deep red spread evenly."

How he howled as he laid on the smacks. His eyes were soon streaming and his nose running too. At last, when the whole of his arse was glowing bright red and he was whining pathetically with each blow, I said

"Alright Mike, don't overdo it." and I took the spoon from his shaking hand.

"Bend over," I said with a snarl and, as he did so, I continued

"And pull open those bright red cheeks so we can all see your pretty little arsehole."

He cried and sobbed partly out of shame, but also because his arse was so sore.

When the crack of his arse showed like a white strip between his blistered buttocks, I handed the spoon to Janet.

"Where would you like to put the handle of this?" I asked.

She grinned and shoved it roughly up his arse a good four inches.

"Stand up you cunt," I said "And turn and face us with your legs apart and your hands on your hips."

He obeyed and we all saw him for what he was. A naked, sobbing, fat bellied little man with the spoon visible through his parted thighs sticking down from his violated arsehole.

I decided to add to his torment and said "Mike, what on earth do you smell of? You stink!"

He looked confused, but almost immediately the Power made him believe what I had told him. He raised an arm and sniffed his armpit.

"Urghh." he said "You are right Ian. I smell awful; it is like shit stirred in puke."

Interestingly, I had not specifically mentioned a particular smell. Good old Mike had come up with that one all by himself. I went out to the kitchen and got the nail brush.

"Tell you what Mike me old mate," I said "If you scrub yourself all over with this, I reckon it will cure it."

I threw the brush to him and as he leant forward to catch it, the spoon slid from his arse and fell to the floor. I decided to let it pass and a big smile spread over my face as he started to vigorously rub the stiff bristles of the little brush under his arms and over his chest and belly sniffing every so often as if checking whether the procedure was effective.

"Janet," I said in a stage whisper which I knew everyone could hear "Does he always smell as bad as this?"

"No," she replied "Mike has many faults, but I can honestly say that he is usually a stickler for personal hygiene."

Seeing that Mike was getting very red from the scrubbing, I decided to change tack and told him that he was clean enough and held out my hand. With a sob he handed the brush back to me.

"Give me the spoon too Mike" I said and he reached behind him and carefully picked it up by the handle. I took it by the other end and took them both to the bin in the kitchen.

When I got back, no one had moved. Mike stood there sobbing, Janet stood next to him watching him with clear contempt with her hands on her naked hips, while the other three sat on the settee smiling. It looked like they thought it was all great fun. Now there's a surprise!

"Janet," I said "How would you like Mike to be your little suck pet?"

Rather than elaborate, I paused while she worked out what I meant and what it might entail for her as a slut.

"I think I like the sound of that." she said nodding with a huge grin.

"Well why don't you tell him what a suck pet's duties are then." I said.

She moved nearer to him and, hooking her forefinger under his chin, she pulled his face up close to hers. He had stopped sobbing, but he swallowed hard as his head was tipped back.

"You are now my little suck pet and nothing more." she said.

"You have been too pathetic to realise it, but I will tell you now that my big cunt is the centre of my life and you are going to worship it with your mouth. Your whole reason for being will be to pleasure me orally; you will never ever get to put anything else in my cunt but your tongue. Only if you are a very, very good boy will I let you masturbate and cum on my thick lips, but then you will have to lick it all off and swallow it. You will tongue me whenever I say and also sometimes when I am not expecting it if you think it will please me. You are my suck pet."

He did not look happy.

To my surprise she added "Start right now." and putting her hands on his shoulders, she pushed him to his knees. There was a round of applause from the sofa and, remembering she had an audience, she moved until she was sideways-on to the others and Mike shuffled to follow her.

"Put your tongue out, suck pet." she said and he obeyed immediately. Then opening her white thighs, she edged forward until her prominent cunt was pushed down onto Mike's rigid tongue and her hairy belly was pressed against his nose. She started to rock backwards and forwards so that she rubbed the fat glistening lips and her swollen clit on his tongue.

Carol, James and Susan were watching intently and I said to them

"I think that deserves another round of applause, don't you?"

They all clapped and cheered and James whistled. Janet stepped back away from her suck pet and, smiling at her audience, curtsied which further parted her wet engorged cunt lips. She then moved back to where her husband was kneeling with his tongue stuck out and spread her cunt onto it again.

She lolled her head back and her face was a picture of lust as she licked her lips in obvious enjoyment of the sensations she was getting from rubbing her cunt on Mike's stiff tongue.

"Tell him more about his duties as a suck pet." I said.

A deep sexy laugh started in her belly and this made her move harder against the tongue which was nestled along the length of her deep slit.

"Mike," she said, still moving on his tongue, "your life is changed forever. Get used to the taste in your mouth because you will have it all the time. I want your suck pet mouth clean, so you will be allowed to clean your teeth, but after rinsing, you will always ask permission to coat your tongue again with cunt juice. I want you to go to bed tasting cunt, wake up tasting cunt, go to work tasting cunt so that you know all the time just what you are; my suck pet. Now lie down on your back on the rug."

When he was in position, Janet pulled open her big swollen cunt lips with both hands and, with a nasty sneer twisting her sensual mouth, sat firmly on his face.

"Now suck pet," she said "Work that tongue."

A huge grin replaced the sneer and spread over her face as she said "Good boy, good boy." while gently rotating her hips and rocking backwards and forwards.

I walked over to them and bent over Janet. As I gently fondled her fairly small breasts, I gave her a long sensuous kiss which she returned with passion. As our kiss continued, I rubbed her erect nipples with my thumbs and she moaned into my mouth with pleasure. I thought how wonderful it must be for her to be kissed and stroked by me while her suck pet husband worked his tongue round and round and in and out of her cunt.

I looked down and saw that Mike now sported an erection, his cock lying on his round belly, but with the knob still half covered by the foreskin. If he got excited by his new duties, how frustrating his life would now be as his cock would receive very rare relief.

I told the three on the settee to go to sleep and as they slumped against each other, I pulled out my cock and pushed the swollen plum into Janet's wet open mouth. She looked up at me and said "mmmmmmmmm." which sent delicious little vibrations right down the shaft to my balls and then started to suck gently on it while softly swirling her tongue around.

I decided to finish this session and what better way than to spurt my load into Janet's mouth. She was working my helmet so well, it did not take long and I had a toe-curling ejaculation which took my breath away (and very nearly Janet's as she struggled to swallow it all "like a good girl." as I had instructed). She loved the taste of my sperm because I told her so and may even have climaxed.

It was not long before I lost interest in the little scene I had created, so I wiped my still wet cock on Janet's hair and tucked it back in my jeans.

I then woke up the three on the settee and said to everyone

"Now listen, you have all had fun and been very good, but all good things must come to an end. You will all work out excuses for any evidence of what has happened this afternoon, but will not remember what really happened. Just to be clear, Mike will not actually have to be Janet's suck pet. You have 3 minutes to get everything back to normal.

One thing though, and this is just for Mike and Janet, you will have the most vivid dreams of this which you will remember when you first wake up and you Janet will be fully aroused in the mornings fingering yourself. You will not want to let each other see it though because you will be so ashamed. Mike boy you will never get a full hard on again.

Janet, you will keep that big cunt of yours shaved and you will love touching it so much, you will hardly be able to leave it alone. Whenever you see me, you will be terribly embarrassed at the strong sexual urge which will spread over you starting from your cunt which you will want to feed to me. The feeling will be so intense, it will almost take your breath away and you will have to bite your lip to stop cumming.

Mike you will feel subservient and inadequate when you talk to me.

The rest of you will simply love me."