The Neighbours Come Round

Story Info
Seth gave me the Power and I use it on my wife and neighbour.
10.8k words
4.15
24.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seth49
Seth49
22 Followers

Seth and the neighbours

I didn't seek him out, he found me. His name is Seth and I am his servant. Much later, he said that he chose me because of my blue eyes, but he was probably lying. He endowed me with the Power, but I am now his slave.

He started on me with my dreams because that is when the mind is most open and can be probed, tickled, massaged and manipulated. At first, he just watches your dreams, sitting at the back of your mind and eating popcorn as he enjoys the unfolding visions created by your own imagination; usually the twisted replay of earlier events.

He loves this most intimate intrusion and masturbates leisurely, slowly stroking his cock with one hand as he pushes popcorn into his leering mouth with the other. Of course, he can't resist interfering for long and after a few nights of purely voyeuristic delight, he starts.

He uses what I call his amplifier. Watching, wanking and grinning he waits for the right moment and then changes the dream by exaggerating the situation. If the dream is violent, it will become more violent, maybe horrifically so depending on how much amplification he uses. If sexual, it will be twisted and perverted. He doesn't implant scenes; he simply magnifies what then happens in your dream. You adapt the action, exaggerate it, not him.

Any dream can be manipulated, but he knows from long practice just when to nudge up the intensity of whatever is occurring. He loves sex, violence and humiliation and waits for his chance to steer a dream into a nightmare of depravity. The more perverted and extreme the show becomes, as you dream up scenes which are a gross violation of acceptable behaviour, the more his grin widens and his hand quickens on his thick prick as he leans back watching, an obscene intruder in your head.

These dreams become so extreme, it is not unusual to wake up in a sweat, nursing a full, hard erection remembering the dreadful scenes which you have not only witnessed, but in which you have played the main part. You will have been either the perpetrator or the victim. There are always victims in these increasingly violent and pornographic dreams.

After months of the violent dreams, if he thinks you are worthy, Seth plants the germ of something I call the Power in your subconscious where it festers and grows. I don't know what the Power is, but I know how to use it.

There are three levels at which the Power can be deployed and it is done by projecting a surge of energy towards victims.

Level 1.

Hold the surge for the count of one and although they may feel a momentary giddiness, they don't know they are under the Power. You have them though and in their dealings with you, they will feel confused, inferior and very suggestible. With girls and women, their IQ drops noticeably. They want to please you without knowing why, but they can still say no.

Level 2.

Hold it for two and while they really feel nothing but a surge run through them, afterwards they will believe everything you tell them and do whatever you say without question and without it seeming strange.

Level 3.

Hold it for three and they feel total terror as their free will is taken over by the Power. They become your playthings and are painfully aware that they are in a state of abject subjugation. They will go to any lengths to please and satisfy their Master for fear of suffering an unknown, but dreadful, punishment. At this level, they will even feel what you tell them they feel.

Seth gets you to practice using the Power in dreams and daydreams first before he lets you use it in real life. Let me illustrate with an example.

Chapter 1. Susan and James.

When doorbell rang, I knew it would be our neighbours Susan and James coming round to agree and book the hotel for our forthcoming trip to Germany.

My lovely wife Carol beat me to the front door and invited them in from the light rain shower, greeting them gushingly and seeking a somewhat incongruous kiss on both cheeks from James. I knew that she only did it to be friendly, but it looked somewhat theatrical. I laughed to myself as I watched her arse jut out as she leant forward and I pictured it naked and trembling, spanked to a rosy red with a banana up it.

I welcomed our guests with a firm handshake for James and a soft lingering kiss on Susan's cheek, with one hand just a bit too low on her plump hip which I caressed lightly while, with the other round her waist, I pulled her on to me so she could feel my swollen semi sandwiched against her fat belly.

Since Seth had granted me the Power, I had been working on Susan while she was under Level 1 and anxious to please me. I had to be careful and not too obvious both because there were limits to how cooperative she would be under the lowest level of control and I did not want to alert Carol, James or anyone else...yet.

I knew that she would be sensitive to my handling her a little too familiarly, but that she would enjoy my attention. We had developed a joke about moistness and she knew we were not talking about the weather when I asked innocently whether she got wet coming over. She said "No, but it might get wetter later," and smiled, loving our secret code.

She was wearing a loose jumper to disguise her large tits and a knee length straight denim skirt which strained across her generous thighs. She had not dressed up because she and James had only popped round for a chat about the holiday.

I checked her legs and noted that she had on tights (almost certainly not stockings even though she had worn them routinely as a young nurse many years ago) and flat slip-on shoes. Carol had on jeans as did I. James was sporting chinos and deck shoes with the usual stupid white socks.

He kept pretty quiet as the girls prattled on about the holiday we had planned, just smiling and nodding from time to time. James is not the quickest of wits, but he is amiable enough and I had a feeling that he had a bigger than average cock. Time would tell.

I was excited because I had been planning what to do with them once they were all fully under the Power. I looked at Susan's large lined face and thought as I smiled, if you only knew!

Reaching deep within, I summoned up the Power at level 2. I felt the energy course through me and they stopped talking as I broadcast this message to all three of them "OBEY................. everything will seem perfectly normal and great fun." They would of course have no choice.

Almost immediately the chatter recommenced, but I raised my hand and they fell silent again. My first words were "Susan, my hefty little darling, why don't you take off those fucking tights. Your cunt must be sweating hot and gasping in there. Let it breathe lover, let it fucking breathe."

She paused for just a second and the other two also took a split second to recalibrate their normal reactions as the Power took over.

She then said "Ohh you are so naughty Ian but, actually I would like to if you don't mind. I do feel hot down there for some reason."

Carol seemed very keen too and James nodded enthusiastically, obviously excited about his wife giving her cunt an airing. It was all I could do not to laugh out loud.

With that, still standing in the hall, Susan wriggled as she pulled up the tight denim skirt until it bunched around her thick waist. With James holding her elbow to steady her, she pushed and pulled her tights down over her black, sensible pants and over her chubby pale thighs to her ankles when she kicked them off.

"Well give it a proper airing Susan it must still be suffocating. Pull down those pants too, right this minute."

She acted as if my lewd suggestion was great fun and whispered "ok."

Reaching down with both hands, she pulled them down to the tops of her thighs to reveal a dark hairy triangle which reached right up her full soft tummy almost to her belly button. She was so hairy you could hardly see anything of her cunt, but the gusset of her black pants was visibly stained and glistened.

"Here," I said helpfully "give them to me."

She said "Oh thanks Ian," and took them right off and handed them over.

I held the pants up to my nose sniffing in an exaggerated way as I turned them to get at the crotch. I pulled a face and everyone laughed, thinking what fun it was.

Susan is fond of black pants even though they show the stains of her cream.

"Jesus, Susan!" I said, wrinkling my nose as I sniffed again, "How long you been wearing this pair for?"

She laughed and said "Do you mind? They were clean on this morning."

I sniffed again and said "Well Susan, I am sorry, but you are more than moist and, fuck me, do they smell."

An embarrassed silence followed and Susan blushed scarlet with shame until I smiled and said "But I love it." when all three of them fell about laughing as I waved the pants around.

I threw them to James and said "You have a good sniff James, me old mate. If anyone knows what Susan's pants smell like, I reckon you do, right?"

He smiled broadly and then said, looking a little guilty, "Well ahem, yes, I suppose I do."

"You suppose you do? I should say so! You must be a fucking expert by now James. You have been wanking for years sniffing her pants, haven't you?"

Susan's mouth fell open and she said "James you haven't?"

Carol shook her head in a mock reproof, but then smiled.

Of course, James probably hadn't been doing anything of the kind, but the Power made him truly believe what I had suggested and he said nothing, just hung his head looking sheepish.

"Well smell them James." I said and he quickly held the bunched-up pants to his nose.

"No James," I said "smell the crotch like you usually do," and added with a grin "but no licking or sucking this time, alright? And leave your cock alone!"

He turned the pants round in his hands, twisted them inside out and, holding the crotch up to his nose, took a deep sniff.

"Well?" I said.

"Do you know what Ian?" he answered "You are spot on; they smell even more than they usually do."

"And what is it you can smell James?" I asked innocently.

He coughed and then said in a lower voice "Well, it is her pussy."

I corrected him "You mean her cunt don't you James? It's Susan's hairy, ripe cunt, isn't it? Boy, she has a bush doesn't she! Tell us what you really think the smell is."

James looked down then said "It is her cunt alright. You can see the marks where the juices have stained the pants. She always leaves those white traces on her dark pants. I call it Susan's cream. It is delicious."

I took them back, had a close look at the gusset, nodded as I looked at James and I sniffed them again. "I think you may be right my friend, but there is something else too; see if you know what it is Carol." Carol took the pants and tentatively took just a little sniff.

Even with the Power, she couldn't just dive in, but I let it pass making a note to get her later and said "Well?"

She handed them back and said "I think you are right Ian (always the usual conditioned response from anyone under the Power), but I can't place it."

I sniffed them again and with a smile said to Susan "Did you go to the loo just before you came here?"

She looked straight at me and replied "Yes, I did have a little wee."

"Exactly!" I said triumphantly.

"Smell them again Carol and see what you think." She sniffed deeper this time and said "Yes, I can smell it now. You are right. The smell of urine is quite strong actually, right in front of Susan's cream. You should wipe better Susan!"

I took the pants back from Carol and said "Judging by the state of your knickers, I bet your cunt is well juicy Susan. We will all go into the lounge in a minute because I think it's time James had a good sniff between your legs instead of just using your dirty pants."

So I took Susan by the hand and led her from the hall into the lounge. The other two followed docilely.

"Get undressed Susan then kneel on the rug. You two sit on the sofa and hold hands and watch. I think you will start to feel very turned on by it, almost as much as Susan will."

They all obeyed and we watched enthralled as Susan took off her sweater and bra and wriggled as she struggled to pull down her tight skirt. Eventually she had it off until there for all to see were her big tits, white thighs, broad, bare arse and that really thick bush.

She kneeled in the middle of the big fur rug and I knelt behind her, putting my palms inside her thighs urging her legs apart. I then moved her round a bit to face away from Carol and James so that they would get a better view, and pushed her shoulders down until her face was on the rug and her tits were hanging down.

Her arse was the highest point, with her very hairy cunt pushed out at the top of her parted thighs. Using both thumbs, I delved into her pubic curls and slowly separated the reluctant, sticky, lips exposing, all in a neat line, the dark circle around her arsehole, her open, but surprisingly tight cunt, her pee-hole and her swollen, shiny, clit nestled in its thick hood, almost hidden by hair.

James wolf whistled as his wife was put on lewd display and Carol laughed out loud.

Susan said "James!" as she turned her head to look up at him from the rug with her head on one side.

I laughed and said "James, I think wifey wants you." and beckoned him over. When he was kneeling beside me, I said in a parody of a south London accent "Go on James, me old son, have a good smell of Susan's hairy twat close up. Get right in there mate."

He shuffled across until he was between her spread legs, then tentatively lowered his face until his nose was close to his wife's 'private parts' and started to sniff, starting at her arsehole and working down. When he got to her cunt, I suddenly pushed his head forwards and his nose slipped right in. Susan gasped and tensed. Carol breathed in audibly, but James stayed put, his nose buried beyond his nostrils, breathing now through his mouth. He knew instinctively not to pull out as that would be against the Power.

"That's it," I said. "Now James, I want you to give her a really good deep nose fucking. Take it slow and be thorough."

As his head went back and forth, I saw Susan's hands form fists on the rug. She was clearly feeling something.

"Has James never nose fucked you before Susan?" I asked nonchalantly adding "Surely he has."

"Never." was her gasped reply as her big sagging tits swayed gently.

"Well he is certainly a fast learner. Fun, isn't it?" I said as I leant in and pinched her sensitive nipples and pulled down on them.

I think she nodded.

"Is it smelly in there James?" I asked "Go on have a sniff."

He sniffed in deeply with a sort of snort and then coughed as he breathed cunt juice up his nose and into his throat. Credit to him though, his nose stayed buried, his cheeks pressed between her cheeks, his eyes screwed shut.

I looked over at Carol and could tell she was getting turned on, just as I said she would. Her face was flushed and she was licking her lips as she looked intently at our neighbours' performance on the rug. I didn't want to give her to James, but I thought it might be fun for her and Susan to get to know each other a bit better. Well, a lot better actually.

I went over and said "Why don't you take off those jeans love? And while you are at it the pants too because you want your cunt sucked by Susan, don't you?"

"Yes." she said very guiltily adding, as she looked down "How did you know?"

Soon she was naked from the waist down and her cunt, which she had fully shaved only that morning, pouted appealingly. I pulled her gently to her feet and kissed her; tenderly at first and then with increasing passion as I felt her push her hips against me.

We kissed for a while longer until she broke the embrace gasping for breath, her mouth red and wet. Without saying anything, I then positioned her on the rug on her back with her legs spread either side of Susan's head so that her smooth, shaved, cunt was very, very close to Susan's big flushed face which was now raised from the rug and moving backwards and forwards in time with James's nose thrusts, her nipples grazing the soft rug.

Susan moved forward and, in one slow swipe, ran her surprisingly long tongue along Carol's shaved cunt between the semi-parted lips until she reached the top where she teased the point where they met. She then moved back downwards until she could push her tongue right into the vagina and she wiggled it all around and in and out.

It made a nice squelching sound and Carol, lying back on the rug, twisted her head from side to side, biting her bottom lip with her eyes screwed tightly shut.

I knew she normally took some persuading to accept oral sex and wondered for a minute whether she was fighting the Power, but my doubts were swept away as she scooted down a bit more and pushed her fleshy swollen lips fully onto Susan's mouth with a moan.

I waited for a bit as Susan went at her enthusiastically then asked "What is she doing love? Do you like it darling?"

"She is sucking me and licking me. Oh God Ian, it feels so good. Ohhhhhh..........her tongue is right up in me now and she is wiggling it all about. She's getting me really sexed up."

James had established a nice steady rhythm as he drove his nose in and out and I saw that he was also lapping at Susan's clit. So there I was, sitting on the sofa looking admiringly at the little tableau I had created when the doorbell rang.

"Ignore that," I said "keep on having fun."

I laughed as Susan tried to say "Okay." because it was kind of muffled.

Chapter 2. Mrs. Janet Jones joins the fun.

As I left the lounge I couldn't help looking back over my shoulder at James, still fully dressed, dutifully shoving his nose into Susan's cunt while she, kneeling there totally naked with her head between Carol's spread thighs, licked, sucked and nibbled at my wife's pussy, both girls moaning in pleasure. I closed the door as I went into the hall.

The doorbell rang again just as I was opening it and there stood Janet with one dainty finger still on the bell push.

She moved back quickly as I suddenly appeared and I could tell it was because she didn't like me invading her space. Looking away, she said "Oh hello Ian. Sorry to ring twice, I thought you hadn't heard."

"No problem," I said stepping back into the hall "I was watching something interesting in the lounge, but come in."

"No, it's ok," she said "I only wanted to tell you that we are having friends round next weekend and..."

I interrupted her, saying as I rubbed my hands together exaggeratedly, "Yes, but come in for a minute Janet you are letting the cold in."

I could tell she didn't want to come in, but neither did she want to appear rude, so she said "Alright." and stepped inside looking down. I made an exaggerated shivering gesture and shut the door firmly behind her noting with satisfaction her fleeting frown as I did so.

It was all I could do to stop laughing. "Gotcha." I thought.

"It's funny you should have popped round." I said. "We already have some neighbours in as a matter of fact. James and Susan have come round to discuss a trip we are planning to Germany. They are in the lounge right now with Carol."

Then, feeling a bit safer I suppose, she relaxed somewhat and managed a weak smile. I smiled back idly wondering what her cunt would be like. Small I reckoned and neatly hidden; how wrong that proved to be. Janet has a HUGE cunt. Forget everything else about her; she is defined by her cunt. This was to be the first time I saw it.

Since I have had the Power, I have 'persuaded' dozens of women to show me what they have between their legs. I simply hit them at level 2 and tell them to come with me to a quiet corner and then say "You really want to show me your cunt, don't you?" When they say yes or nod, I say "Go on then." and, after a furtive look round, they do it.

Seth49
Seth49
22 Followers