The Neighbour's Daughter

Story Info
Alternate Ending/Sequel for a vastiesmith's story.
8k words
4.3
28.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started reading erotic stories more than 20 years ago, on LIT about 15 or 16 years ago. When I read the first stories where a wife gets pregnant by a lover and palmed the child off on the husband, I always wondered, what would happen if such a wife is confronted with a child fathered by her husband with another woman. What would happen if she had to take care of this child as her own? I even started to plot a story about it with different ideas how, why and with whom she cheated, but I never made full story of it.

Of course, a woman knows if she mothered a child, that's not the point. The point is her knowing it is the child of love of her husband with another woman while he has been married to her.

Several years ago, I read a four part series from vastiesmith about a woman who has an affair with the guy she is carpooling with over several months and gets pregnant by him. She passes this child as her husband's knowing it's her lover's.

Here is the link to the first part:

https://www.literotica.com/s/dees-one-and-only-affair-ch-01

Last year, just two months before COVID hit us, a friend told me about his new job and how he started carpooling with a female colleague. No, there is no sex involved as far as I know, but I then remembered back of my storyline and the story I read about carpooling and decided to write a complete story about it.

I have the permission from vastiesmith to write a sequel to his story, although this is not a real sequel. I took the idea of carpooling and most part of the affair from his story, but there are some differences. I also named the characters differently.

I would also like to thank Jothomi for editing this story to make it a better read. All remaining errors are still mine alone. So here is my complete story.

#############

I'm standing here with tears in my eyes and I still can't believe what has happened over the last 14 months.

More than 14 months ago for several years

My name is Susan, and I had an affair with a man who worked at the same company. He lived just five miles away and as we had the same way and the same working hours we started to drive together. Sometimes Bud would pick me up, sometimes I would pick him up.

I'm married to my wonderful husband Andy, and we have one child. He knows Bud of course but doesn't know about the affair.

You might wonder why I had an affair when my husband was and still is wonderful. I can't fully understand it myself, but I'll try to describe what happened. After carpooling together for a few months and talking about everything during the drive, even personal things, we became close friends. We even started to talk about our sex life, and I think that's when we started to develop a sexual attraction to each other. Don't get me wrong, my life with Andy was and is just wonderful. He is a handsome male and I know women lust after him even when he is oblivious to it. He is courteous and always helpful with the neighbors as he is skilled at manual work despite working with computers at his job.

Our sex life is great with having sex several times a week. He is above average endowed and knows how to use it. He has great endurance as he has the ability to hold back his orgasm very long just to satisfy me.

But I'm straying from the subject. It wasn't about sexual unfulfillment when Bud and I started having sex in the car while carpooling. We drove off to work earlier or came back from work slightly later just to have sex. We always headed to one of the secluded spaces in the woods on our way home

His wife had to leave earlier for work, so we even started to have a quickie at his house when I picked him up.

My husband often worked from home. Sometimes he had to stay overnight on a trip but seldom two nights in a row out of town. During one of his overnight stays Bud and I had sex in my home but not in our bedroom and he didn't stay overnight.

The sex with my husband dwindled down to maybe once or twice a week and it wasn't as intense and lasting as it has been before. When I asked him, he told me he had a lot of stress at work, so I didn't think more about it.

After about half a year it started to get complicated. During one of our session, Bud and I cried out our love for each other. This startled me and we told each other that it's just sex and we can't fall in love as I had no intention to leave my husband and he had no intention to leave his wife. But it didn't stop us from getting together, it even intensified our sex and the orgasms. Despite being just sex at first, I knew I had fallen in love with Bud. It wasn't the same kind of love I had for my husband but still real love. Yes, I was in love with two men.

My husband and Bud's wife knew about Bud carpooling with me, but of course nothing about our sexual relationship. We even had them over for a BBQ from time to time. Late in the affair Bud and I even kissed and made out in the house with our spouses outside. Once we had a quickie in the kitchen with them on the patio.

After a little over a year my husband told me he had to be out of town for a week for business. When Bud heard of it, he asked to spend a whole night with me. That never happened before and after a lot of pestering from him I accepted. We had an intensive night and morning in our marital bed. But the next day I had the first real feeling of guilt about the affair. We talked about it and decided to end it even though Bud spent two more nights at my house in our bedroom.

When Andy came home from his trip, I fucked him to death and never had sex or any sexual connection with Bud anymore. Two months after this week I knew I was pregnant but didn't know who the father was. I informed Bud about the pregnancy but not about the possibility of his paternity. We continued carpooling, but he moved away for another job about a year later.

Andy was a proud father, but I always sensed there wasn't the expected connection with our son Donny. He still took care like a father should and always was there for him and taught him his values. There was only one other child about Donny´s age in the neighborhood. Julia was a year younger than Donny. They connected and Andy often took both of them to the playground and other places. I never saw her father and I didn't know the mother very well as we didn't click. I got strange vibes from her whenever we were together.

Andy asked me for another child, but I was afraid of having a second child looking completely different from the first and I was afraid he or someone else would realize something being wrong. I wanted to wait a few more years that the appearances could be explained by the age difference.

About 14 months ago

Our son was now five years old. The last few years our sex life had reached a new height. Where I held back before, I just let go now. We even tried new things and have been more adventurous.

But all changed two weeks ago. The last few weeks Andy had been very withdrawn and he looked sad. I really wanted to know what happened, but I was terrified about him having found out about Donny. I sat on pins and needles and waited for the hammer to drop.

Then on a Thursday he told me we would have a guest on Saturday and we had to discuss something important. He will bring Donny to his parents for the weekend so that we can talk without interruption.

'I knew it. My world crashed.' Was all I could think. I fully expected the divorce papers on this weekend. But why did we need to have a guest? I was confused.

After lunch on that Saturday when I knew my life would change forever, I waited in the living room for the guest he had invited. I fully expected a process server but was surprised, when Andy brought in Michelle, the mother of Julia, the little girl my son always played with. After some small talk I sat on the couch and fully expected Andy to sit beside me. I was surprised when he sat took a chair next to Michelle holding her hand. 'What the fuck?' was all could think before Michelle started to talk.

"Susan, I want to thank you for allowing me to discuss my problem with you." I wondered what this was all about. I think she saw my confusion in my face and continued after a short glance at my husband. I could see her eyes to mist up when she continued.

"Sorry, it's still not easy to talk about it, so I just say it. Susan, a while ago I was diagnosed with cancer. Further examinations in the last few weeks confirmed it's terminal. I have about six months to live. There is a treatment where I could live up to a year, maybe a few months more with luck. But in about one and a half year I will be dead."

I was flabbergasted. Here I was sitting awaiting the death of my marriage, but instead this woman just told me that she is dying. She was sitting there crestfallen and tears running down her face. I looked at my husband still holding her hand. Whatever I expected to see in his face, all I saw was sorrow and tears but no surprise. I understood he already knew. But why? Why would he already know? I didn't even know they were that close, though he often took her girl together with our son.

Michelle composed herself and continued looking in my face.

"Sorry, Susan. As you know I have a little girl to think of. And this is the real reason we are sitting here. Susan, I want you to take care of my daughter. I would like you to become her mother when I'm gone."

I looked at her with great eyes. Why did she want me to be the mother of the girl? A short glance to my husband showed no surprise in his face.

"Michelle, I'm surprised but honored you would like me to be the mother for your child. But I don't understand, why us? I would have supposed you would ask your parents or somebody else of your family. What about the biological father? Whoever he is, shouldn't he have something to say in this matter?"

Michelle looked at my husband and after a few seconds he just nodded.

"I have no family left, Susan. And sorry to bring this to your awareness this way; your husband is the biological father of my daughter Julia."

WHAT? I just looked at them for what seemed like an eternity. Then all the strain of the last days broke through. I don't know what exactly I shouted at them, but I called them a lot of names. Among other things I called her a homewrecking and manstealing bitch and him a cheating asshole. After several minutes of ranting and cursing from my side I looked at them. I expected to see guilt and shame on their faces, but all I saw was indifference on her face. Andy, on the other hand, was seething with rage. But why? Michelle spoke up to my husband.

"Darling, let me talk. Let us girls talk. You may want to watch and listen from the kitchen."

'Darling?' I thought? Turning to me she continued.

"Susan, let me tell you my story. It may answer a lot of questions."

"Both my husband and I were single children. Our parents died before we moved to this area. Though quite wealthy because of our inheritance, we fell in love with the house I'm living in and bought it. It needed little work done and we didn't need lot of luxury.

Unfortunately, after we signed all the papers and before moving in, my husband was killed in an accident by a drunk driver. Using the insurance payout and some of the money we inherited, I decided to stay in this house in commemoration of my husband. I could live a good life without worrying about money.

I soon became friends with most of the neighbors, though I knew a few of the men just wanted my money or get into my panties or both. I never flirted with any of them and never encouraged them. For the little repairs that had to be done on my house I could have hired professionals, but some of the neighbors helped. When alone with me, they all made rude comments or sexual innuendos. Except one. This one was always polite and never tried anything, so after a short while, whenever I needed help, I called this one. I will refer to him as The gentleman from now on.

On the anniversary of my husband's death I wanted to commemorate alone at home. Unfortunately, on exactly that day in the afternoon, my dishwasher decided to stop working and start leaking water, so I called The gentleman. I forgot that I already put on my husband's favorite dress, a very revealing dress I must confess. When The gentleman arrived, he complimented me but never gazed at my body, he just looked into my eyes. Oh, I knew he was aroused. I could see it, but he was more ashamed than I. I knew then he was a keeper and his wife was very lucky.

However, being alone, I explored the neighborhood, because I always like to go for a walk in the woods. On one of these trips, I came to a secluded spot in the woods with a car parked there. At first, I just wanted to walk away but then decided to investigate in case there occurred a crime like rape. What I saw was a woman and a man having sex. I knew the woman from our neighborhood, but the man was not her husband, because her husband was The gentlemen I really liked. I didn't know why she cheated on him but after catching them three times on the same spot without them seeing me, I decided to let The gentleman know about it. When he came by the next time to help with the garden, I told him about it and even showed him a picture I made of one of the trysts.

I helped him getting a PI to follow them and get as much information about their affair as possible. He found out that it had started just a few weeks earlier, so we caught them quite early in the affair. The PI got information on their couplings in the car, at his home and later even at The gentleman's home.

After all the information the PI got in the first weeks he decided to throw his wife to the curb and let the other wife know about it. It was the first time that I saw him really angry.

That was when I made my first selfish decision. You see, The gentleman was the first man I could see having a relationship with. My husband was perfect for me, and this gentleman came close and so I proposed to have an affair with me himself. It took one week of all my persuasion but finally we started our affair. His wife didn't really care that the sex life with her husband became less and less and when she initiated sex, it became more just Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am.

In the beginning, we always met here in our house, but when his wife invited her lover into their house, we met in their house too.

What started as sexual affair became an emotional affair. We didn't just have sex, we also talked a lot about us. In the end, it was a real love affair. He still loved his wife and even though her affair intensified too, he couldn't decide to divorce her. But after about a year we talked about taking our relationship to the next step. We booked a cruise for one week to see if we could have a future together. His wife didn't know about the cruise. She thought he was out of town for work. When we came back, we had decided to plan a future together because we didn't see an end to his wife's affair.

But then we saw the video of his house, yes, the surveillance was still active. His wife spent three nights with her lover in his marital bed. But even though they confessed their love for each other, they stopped their affair completely. I spent a few times with The gentleman in their bed in the next weeks. But it seemed his wife really wanted to restart their marriage. We talked and decided to let our affair cool down too and give his marriage a chance.

A few weeks later his wife told him of her pregnancy. We both know there was a great chance the child to be from her lover. After the baby was born, he secretly made a DNA test which confirmed him not being the father. He was conflicted between divorcing his wife or staying married because his wife really invested in the rekindled loving marriage.

That's when I made my second selfish decision. You see, when my husband and I bought this house, we wanted to fill it with children. The gentleman is the only man I could see as father of my children, so I convinced him to have a child with me. Over the next three months we met on my fertile days to make love.

This is how my daughter was conceived. After my pregnancy was confirmed, we never met sexually again but stayed close friends. I'm sure you already guessed: The wonderful gentleman is your husband."

She stopped talking and looked in my eyes. I hadn't realized I had started to cry. I looked at my husband and saw tears in his eyes too. I didn't know what to think. Michelle continued:

"I know that is a lot to process. Do you have any questions, or would you like to be alone for a moment?"

I turned my head back to Michelle and suddenly anger came up again. Here was the lover of my husband talking to me in my own home and I felt belittled. With as much calm I was able to raise, I answered both of them:

"I need time alone. Could you please just leave?" Turning my head to my husband I said "I'm not sure I will be able to talk to you today. Can you leave until tomorrow?"

"Ok, I will go over to Michelle's house and stay there. If you don't call me today, I stay there until tomorrow."

"Don't worry, I stay in the guest bedroom." He finished when he saw my irritation.

With that they left, and I sat alone to think about what I've learned that afternoon. That's when suddenly it hit me. My husband knew all along I cheated on him. He knew I fucked Bud regularly in the car, at his home and in our house. Even in our bed before we ended the affair. I always justified my cheating with the lack of sex with my husband, but now I knew the lack of sex was a result of my cheating.

My anger was replaced with shame. I realized I could be divorced now if Andy had chosen this route. And after getting pregnant by Bud, I would be a divorced mother.

I cried all afternoon and went to bed early. Lying in bed alone I realized something else. Although I always told myself that in case something happened to our spouses, Bud and I could get together permanently. I knew if I had to choose between Andy and Bud, Andy would always come first. Bud having sex with his wife didn't bother me at all, but Andy having sex with Michelle hurt me. The reason for that was not just possession, but real love that I ignored and took for granted. Not only during my affair, but also after it, until now.

Mentally exhausted I eventually fell asleep and woke up late in the morning. I felt refreshed and knew I had some decisions to make. First of all, I had to think about my marriage. Because Andy stayed with me all those years I had hope, but I also knew we had to reestablish it by a lot of talking. Maybe we would need a marriage counselor, but I was willing to fight for it.

Then there was the unresolved situation with Julia. Because of my selfishness I never knew how deep his relationship with her went. But I also knew, I would never interfere with it or force him to ignore her. Unconsciously I had already made the decision to welcome Julia in my family, but I knew I had to get to know her much better and build a friendly relationship with her myself. I also knew this would not be easy.

There was also Michelle to consider. Recapitulating what I saw the day before I knew there was still love between them. Jealousy came back, but I believed everything they told me. I even trusted Andy to stay in the guest room in Michelle's home.

I called Andy and asked them to come over to continue our talk. I asked if they had breakfast already or if should prepare something for all of us. They gladly accepted but asked to wait for them so we could prepare it together. We worked smoothly in the kitchen, and I even chanced a glance at them together.