The Neighbour's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###############

This is my story from my original idea more than 20 years ago. I always considered them staying together, but maybe this final story has too much maudlin sentimentality. Oh well, that's my romantic vein.

Authors note #1:

I knew a married couple, that took in the wife's ex-husband when he was terminally ill. They divorced amicable 25 years before but were friends all those years. The ex-husband lost his second wife together with their child in childbirth and never had a third lasting relationship. The ex-husband lived with the couple for about six months until his death. This was the basis for my story all along. I don't know if there was sex with the ex, but for this story it is my artistic license, after all we are on an erotic site.

Authors note #2:

I'm a foster child since I'm four years old. My family for more then 40 years consists of my foster parents with all the uncles and aunts, my biological mother with all the uncles and aunts, my (not biological) brother who was adopted by my foster parents when he was a baby and my (half)sister (same biological mother). I had several discussions about adoption and foster care, so I know what I'm talking about. I even had a discussion many years ago with a guy who said he could never accept a woman with children from a previous relationship. Well, today this guy is about 40, single and not really a hound dog.

I've read a lot of stories, where the wife becomes pregnant by the lover and the husband finds out. It is often written that the husband should accept it like any other adoption. THAT'S BULLSHIT. There is a great difference between starting a relationship with a woman who has already a child with - or is just pregnant from - a former lover/husband and having a relationship with a woman who gets pregnant during this relationship by another man! That's the reason for the small psychological intermezzo between Michelle and Susan.

I don't say you can't accept a child conceived during the relationship from a third party, and it doesn't automatically mean a man accepting such a child and staying in the relationship is a wimp. I just want to say, that there have to be considered a lot of different circumstances. And there are cases where a husband accepting such a relationship can be proud of himself without feeling like a wimp.

Of course, that excludes real cuckold-stories where the husband really gets off by his wife having children from other men. That's a fetish I do not understand.