The Neighbour's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained there was an excellent website called Literotica.com that had thousands of them in different categories, in different styles by a myriad of writers. Some were "Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am" types, but the ones I preferred were slow burn stories.

"Have you ever written one?" I confessed that I had and told her the title. She promised to read it.

"I quite like vintage films," she said, "not the real old black and white ones, but 70's, 80' and 90's stuff. People looked more normal in those. Unshaven and dressed nicely."

"Debbie Does Dallas type stuff you mean?"

"I thought that film was just a myth," she said.

"No it's real, although the star Bambi Woods only ever made that then disappeared. To be honest it's a bit of a favourite of mine."

"Have you got a copy? Could we watch it?" Whoa, this was getting out of hand!

I got my tablet out and opening up some sites found a full copy. I started the film then screen mirrored it to my TV. Bambi Woods in 55 inch glory blazed out. "I think we'd better pull the blinds down don't you, Can't have the whole neighbourhood watching."

I settled down in my usual recliner and Gina into an armchair and we started watching the action. She started off sitting cross-legged but soon stretched her legs out and slumped down in the chair. It starts with the shower scene and despite myself I was getting hard. Where on earth was this leading I wondered. One of my favourite scenes of all is when Bambi, aka Debbie opens a box of candles and masturbates with them and is discovered. When this came on I glanced at Gina and was totally surprised when I saw she had her legs apart and was slowly rubbing circles around her pussy through her shorts. Emboldened I put my hand down my shorts and started rubbing my cock. "Take your shorts off if it makes you more comfortable," I said. Gina looked round in surprise and saw my hand down the front of my shorts, the top now open. Smiling, she undid her shorts and pushed them down her legs. She resumed her gentle rubbing over her panties and we watched on.

The action got steamier and I felt an orgasm approaching. I looked over at Gina, she had her hand inside her panties now and was strumming at her pussy. I couldn't help it. I pulled my cock out which promptly erupted with cum and I leant back in the chair my hips up in the air as if in spasm. Gina shot a glance at me then uttered, "Oh My God I'm cumming," and thrashed about in the chair shuddering.

We looked sheepishly at each other and I said I had better clear this up and rose to get some tissues. When I returned Gina had her shorts on again and the TV was off. "Let's have a drink," I said, "wine?"

"Please. Red if you've got it." I got two glasses and we sat to sip them.

"I'm sorry about that," I said, "I didn't mean to expose myself to you and do that."

"It's OK," she replied, "I've seen you do it before. I saw you that day on your patio after you'd fixed my leak. I peered through a knothole in the fence. It was so exciting I had to go and get myself off afterwards."

I've a confession too. I peeked at you in the shower last week."

"I guessed you might, that's why I left the door open! I like watching and being watched sometimes, not by that perv next door, but by nice, kind people like you."

It was time I confessed my own voyeuristic tendencies, and that I had not only glimpsed her in the garden but had also wanked off to her. "If only I'd known," she said.

She rose to leave and said, "We ought to do this again some time, now we know each other's weaknesses it might be fun." More days passed and I became used to coming home and seeing her in the garden topless. Sometimes she wasn't there and my life felt a bit empty.

I came home one day, not expecting to see her as I was "on "time". To my surprise she was there, as usual in just a pair of panties, but this time she was lying feet towards the house. I stood just inside my lounge window and watched her for a while, absent-mindedly playing with my cock. She looked so relaxed, and as I watched her legs parted slightly showing more of her panties. Her hand slipped down to the outside of her panties, where her fingers started sliding up and down stroking lightly. Her movements quickened and changed to a circular rubbing motion and I could see her labia squashing as she rubbed. I undid my shorts and shucked them off together with my boxers. My cock was hard and I began to stroke, up and down and as my pre-cum seeped out lubricating the end, my hand swirled round and round.

Another hand crept down and a finger slipped into the side of her gusset and I glimpsed part of her outer labia. Slowly the finger went further in and I could imagine it sliding into her pussy. Her other hand moved inside the waistband of her panties and began to move faster, exciting what would appear to be her clit. A damp spot appeared on her gusset and I could imaging her pussy leaking, the musty smell arising from her womanly core.

Faster and more frantic became her rubbing and my hand was matching her for pace. Suddenly her hands became a blur and she tensed as her orgasm ripped through her, her panties flooded with pussy juice.

I came, spurting over the lounge window, more forcefully than I done for some time, watching her in the throes of passion. I realised her eyes were open and she was watching me intently. We smiled and she blew me a kiss, then got up and picking up her towel casually sauntered down the garden and hopped over the fence, leaving me with a window to clean.

The next day a parcel came for her when she was out. I took it in and when she came round to collect it and I invited her in, "Did you enjoy the show yesterday?" she asked impishly, "I hope you didn't make too much mess of the window."

A little embarrassed I replied that I had very much enjoyed the show and I hoped that I had not gone too far by getting myself off so blatantly in front of her. She reassured me that I hadn't.

"Wine or beer?" I asked moving away from the subject.

"Wine please. Beer just makes me want to piss!"

"Now that would be a sight to behold."

Looking a bit sheepish she said she had an idea. "Given our voyeuristic tendencies," she started, "I've been wondering how we can explore them a bit more. Cameras would be fun, but impractical so I've come up with the "fly on the wall". I want you to be there when I wake up tomorrow morning and then I want you to be a fly on the wall and follow me around."

"But you'll see me!"

"I'll have to pretend you're not there. It'll work both ways."

Creeping into her house the next morning I stopped just inside and stripped down to my boxers. Quietly up the stairs until I could just peer into her room, a figure visible under the covers. The radio came on and the figure stirred. Back went the covers and Gina got out of bed. I was disappointed to see tee shirt and panties but this was supposed to be realistic. Stretching she made her way to the bathroom and I followed a yard or so behind. She went over to the toilet and pulling down her panties sat and peed. The splash of her urine in the bowl started me off and my cock started to poke out of my boxers.

Her stream stopped and she half rose and bent forwards to look down at her pussy. To my astonishment she reached towards it then started pulling a tampon out. I was totally blown by this. I had so rarely witnessed such an intimate act and now this gorgeous girl was giving me a bird's eye view of her pussy opening as the tampon emerged. She examined it and dropped it into the bowl. She had a neat triangle of crinkly brown hair and I was glad she was not shaved completely. Grabbing what seemed like two yards of toilet paper she carefully wiped her pussy and stood up. Turning on the water in the shower over the bath tub she stripped off her tee shirt revealing those magnificent torpedo tits with their puffy nipples. She stepped in, then having washed her hair soaped up a sponge and began rubbing it all over her body paying particular attention to her pussy and arse crack.

She had left the plug in the bath and there was a couple of inches of water in the bottom. Grabbing an aerosol can she squirted something on her hand and rubbed it well into her muff creating a mass of white shaving foam. She took a mirror and picking up a razor sat down on the edge of the bath and began the delicate task of trimming her bush. When she started shaving around her labia I got my first real close look at her pussy. Her inner labia were small and neat, starting pink with a delicate darker edging to them. If I had to choose the design for a pussy it would look just like that. Her clitoral hood just covered the small bulb inside and her arsehole was a delicate pink.

By this time my cock was rigid and I have to say I thought I saw a little trickle of moisture seeping from her pussy. Finished, she stood up and rinsed the residual foam off and examined herself in the mirror. Perfection peered back.

She dried herself then wrapping the towel around her went back into her bedroom followed by her invisible shadow. Drying briskly off she grabbed a tub off the dresser and putting a dollop on her fingers began to massage it around and into her pussy. Clearly this started to have an effect on her as she slid her middle and ring fingers all the way in and commenced frigging herself. A woman standing masturbating is another fantasy of mine and she was doing it right before me.

Stopping, she carefully arranged the towel on the bed and reached into her drawer for an object that she placed carefully on the bed. A bullet shaped gold vibrator! Getting on the bed, propped up against the pillows she opened her legs and began once more to masturbate, slowly rubbing her pussy in a circular motion. Her finger would dip into her vagina every so often and it began to make a squelching sound as she got wetter. Her other hand reached under her and a finger pressed against her arsehole, stimulating herself from both sides.

She knelt and turning her backside to me, picked up the vibrator and inserted it in her pussy, it started giving off a humming sound. She moved it gently in and out and continued to touch her crinkled hole. Her arousal was growing and her movements became faster. She turned over once more onto her back and the vibrator began to pick up more speed. Suddenly her finger pushed knuckle deep into her arse and she came, violently bucking her hips. She pulled the vibrator out and her pussy exploded with a gush of clear fluid, once, twice, three times before she subsided onto the bed totally spent.

Silently I left her, and putting my clothes back on with some difficulty went back home. I'm not ashamed to admit that I masturbated furiously as soon as I was inside the door, cumming bucket loads, reliving that experience.

An hour or so later a message, "Will you write that into a book one day?"

"A best seller already," I replied.

We found ourselves increasingly comfortable with each other and her topless sunbathing often became nude sunbathing and I would join her on a lounger in the garden sipping wine or beer, and getting all over tans.

"I know you like watching and being watched, "I said one day, "what other fantasies do you have?" We sat and chatted for a while longer exchanging fantasies, one common one between us was being taken by a stranger. "Not rape," Gina clarified, "but out of the blue, reluctance at first perhaps, then consensual and explosive at the end."

We parted and after she left I realised we still hadn't even touched each other.

A couple of days passed and an idea crept into my mind. I messaged her, "Are you free Friday night?"

Back came, "Yes, what did you have in mind?"

"Be in bed ready for sleep at 11pm."

Friday came and I sat impatiently watching TV and having a beer whiling away the time. 10:50 and I rose and put my plan into action. I grabbed a torch and pulled a woollen hat over my head. I was already dressed in black jeans and sweatshirt. As quietly as possible I crept next door and opened the front door with my key. I used the torch rather than turning on the lights and crept up the stairs. All was quiet and I pushed open the door slowly. A voice said, "Is that...?"

I silenced it with a "SShussh. No talking. Sleep". Carefully I crept around the room keeping the torch low, the light pooling below face level. I opened drawers and rummaged inside. I found her panty drawer and took out the top pair, holding them to my nose and inhaling loudly. I slipped them into my pocket and removed an object from the drawer which I slipped into my pocket as well. Moving over to the bed I shone the torch on the inert form under the covers, and slowly pulled them back revealing a "sleeping" Gina. Her tee shirt was bunched up around her breasts and she was breathing regularly. Slowly I lifted the bottom of the shirt and her breasts came into view, the underbreast then those gorgeous nipples. I touched her breast and then lowered my mouth to her nipple and sucked gently. She shivered slightly but didn't move.

Pulling the covers further down, her panties came into view, clinging tightly to her form. Her legs were apart with one knee raised up. I reached down and cupped her pussy, pushing one finger into her slit through the cotton. I began to massage her pussy and her hips undulated slightly meeting my touch. Putting the torch between my teeth I leant over and using the other hand I pulled aside the gusset of her panties, exposing her beauty. Briefly I planted a kiss on her pussy and then I put my fingers to her nether lips and began to massage her, then slid one finger inside and then two, three. She began to moan and move more rapidly. I removed my fingers, feeling the disappointment. Dropping the torch on the bed, I reached for the sides of her panties and slid them down over her legs. I took out the object in my pocket and switched the vibrator on. A gentle buzzing filled the air and I touched it against her clit. She jumped, then relaxed as I moved the wand over her lips and down to her anus. Constantly moving that shaft around I teased and tantalised her. Gently I pushed the pointed end to her waiting hole and slid it in, deeply, then withdrew it and pushed it in again. I could tell her orgasm was building and increased my pace with the dildo. Her hips suddenly bucked as her orgasm washed through her. I put one hand to her breast and squeezed it hard, marvelling at its firmness, twisting and gently pinching her nipple. I continued to move the dildo in and out, slowly decreasing the pace until both she and it were still. I turned off the switch and leaving it still in her pussy I gently pulled her tee shirt down and the covers back up over her. Retrieving my torch I crept out of the room, down the stairs and out again, locking the door behind me.

Back to my house and straight into bed, my cock as hard as rock. I stroked myself to orgasm and fell into a deep sleep.

I was awakened the next morning by the message tone on my phone.

"Wow! Where did that come from?"

I replied, "Sorry about that, couldn't make it, fell asleep watching a film."

I didn't see her for a few days then we bumped into each other at 7 one morning putting the bins out. We were both in our dressing gowns which could have been awkward but for our secret past. Looking at my bare legs and exposed chest she asked, "No pyjamas?"

"Never worn them. You?"

"You know what I wear in bed you've seen it."

"Sorry? You must be thinking of someone else." and I turned back.

Later that day my phone went off, "Be in bed and ready by 11pm".

It was a long day waiting, but at 10:45 I went to bed and turned the light off. My bedroom was still illuminated, just by the streetlight outside. I lay there on my back and listened. The clock struck 11 and I heard the click of the front door then soft footfalls on the stairs. Clothes rustled and I could hear gentle breathing. A hand snaked into the bed from the side and moved along my body until it found my penis, already starting to stiffen, gently it massaged my cock until full erection had been achieved. The hand withdrew and I felt the duvet being lifted at the bottom of the bed and a weight was pressed down onto the mattress. A body slid up my legs and once more a hand grasped my cock, which was suddenly engulfed by a magnificent warm wetness. A tongue began to swirl around the head and fingers began to caress my balls, so gently. The hand began to stroke my cock and the lips moved back to the head where they sucked and teased.

It was starting to get close to when I was going to have to warn of an impending eruption when all contact with my cock ceased. The body slid further up my body, and came to rest astride my hips. The covers were thrown back and in the dim light I could see a stunning body with firm, proud tits. I looked at the face to see that it was covered by a Venetian mask, the lips drawn back in a familiar gorgeous smile. My cock was sandwiched against my stomach and pressure applied to it by something soft and wet. I could feel warmth as it began to slide up and down. It was so difficult preventing myself grabbing her hips and ramming myself inside her pussy which I knew was just inches form my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last long and again just as I was on the verge of cumming my cock was released from its entrapment and replaced by a hand which began to move up and down my shaft. My hands reached for her tits, but after allowing me a brief caress, they moved out of range of my grasping hands. My balls contracted and I spewed my cum all over my stomach until I was spent. Relaxing I jumped again when the mouth engulfed my cock and began to clean it, licking and sucking. Finally the body slid back down the bed and disappeared from sight. A mouth briefly touched mine, "Sweet dreams," it whispered and she was gone.

I slept and woke wondering if it had all been a dream. My stomach and pubes were crusty with cum and I knew it had been no dream.

The weeks were slipping by and we became really comfortable together. She would still surprise me though. I sat one day in the lounge reading when there was a knock on the window. I looked up and there was Gina, naked, body pressed hard against the outside of the patio doors, arms and legs outstretched like Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man, laughing like crazy. I got up but she ran off giggling and hopped over the fence. As my gaze came back off her, I saw that she had clearly been smothered in sun cream and there was the definite impression of her body on the window. You could see the imprint of her body, her legs, her tits and even make out the nipples. I meant to clean it off straight away but decided to leave it for a while.

What I had forgotten was that the next day was the day for the window cleaner, whom I had known for 35 years. "Did you want the patio doors cleaned Ben?" he grinned, "Quite an artwork." I coloured up and told him to clean it off, but to enjoy the moment if he could!

On another occasion I could see her sitting on the patio with a cup of coffee. I got my 4 inch hole saw out and attached it to my power drill. Standing by the fence I dropped my shorts and jacked myself into an erection. I placed the drill against the fence and pulled the trigger. The saw went through the fence like butter and as the middle fell out I thrust my cock through the hole.

I heard, "Look Christine, just in time! Look what's come through my fence!"

Shit! Quickly I pulled my cock out to gales of laughter and, "Don't worry, there's no-one here! Put it back." I did so and was rewarded by a hand caressing it and then without warning a warm mouth surrounded it and a mumbled voice, "My own personal glory hole." Quite how I was going to explain the repaired fence to Pete was beyond me.

The last week of the two months arrived. One morning after a strangely settled night I awoke to find, spooning against me, a naked Gina. Moreover my stiff cock was pushing up against her arse cheeks and my hand was cupping a breast. I jerked back in total surprise, "What.......?"