The Neighbour's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I came home late last night and didn't want to be alone," she said, "in fact I don't think I ever want to wake up alone again. Can we be together so I can wake up like this every morning?"

Stunned I backed away and stuttered, "Gina, Gina, Gina my darling, no I'm sorry....." She pivoted out of my hold and lifting a leg sat astride me, my erection pushing up against her backside, those magnificent breasts pointing straight into my face.

"You don't love me? Is it your wife? I'm sorry I didn't realise, sorry. I've made a fool of myself." Tears streamed down her face and I pulled her down to my chest. We had never been so close physically and my body was reacting.

"It's not that I don't love you, I-I can't. I'm at the end of my life and you are just starting yours. Society and your parents and my children would never fully accept us."

"I don't care as long as we have each other."

Quietly and patiently I explained that I had lived a great life with my wife, learning and experiencing new joys together, the children, the grandchildren, something she deserved to have with a soul mate of her own age. Our time together was unexpected and we truly had something other than fantasies and exhibitionism between us but I could not let it go further.

Slowly, reluctantly she accepted my position and the tears stopped. "Can I have one last fantasy?" she asked, "Will you make love to me tonight as though it was the first day of our life together?"

I nodded, "Be here for dinner at eight dressed appropriately." Without a word she slipped off me and gathering her clothes left the room and went into the bathroom. I heard the tinkle of her pee in the toilet and thought how that young woman had found the best way to punish me.

Eight o'clock came and Gina knocked politely on the door. I greeted her and she came in. She had a calf length dress on, with no straps and bare shoulders. It highlighted her breasts magnificently. There was no mention of this morning and we chatted happily as we had always done, sipping some wine. I had prepared a simple dinner of chicken and pasta, which we ate slowly, relishing each other's company. She told me she had now decided to return to university to complete her Master's in the autumn.

The main course over we nibbled at the sweet, a lime cheesecake, she started teasing me with the spoon, slipping it into her mouth full of food and seductively sliding it out between her lips. Her eyes sparkled in the candle light and I had to stiffen my resolve to let her go and be free. I cleared the last of the table and took the dishes into the kitchen. Returning I came up behind her and laid my hands gently on the top of her arms. I touched my lips to her shoulders and began to rain kisses along them, then up her neck to the bottom of her ears and back. She shivered quietly and reached up to put her hands over mine. She looked back to me and our lips met, our first real kiss. We began to explore each other's mouth aggressively and she stood, turning into me and our bodies pressing hard against each other our kisses became more fervent.

Taking her hand I led her up the stairs into my bedroom where the lighting was dimmed and the bed already turned down. I turned her once more away from me and began again to kiss her shoulders. I reached around and put my hands over her breasts relishing their shape and firmness without a bra. Her bum pushed back into my erection and her hands covered mine. Releasing her breasts I reached for the zip at the back of her dress and pulled it slowly all the way down to the small of her back. She shrugged her shoulders and it fell to the ground around her ankles.

Stepping out of it she turned round and I gasped. Her naked tits jutted out from her body, her nipples pink, melded into the flesh of her breasts. She was wearing a suspender belt with pale stockings and a high cut pair of lacy panties through which I could just about make out her trimmed bush.

I pushed her back against the bed and lowered her backwards on to it. Her legs dangled over the edge, her high heels still on and I knelt between her opened legs. Lowering my mouth to her panty covered crotch I began to nuzzle against her pussy. Touching her inner thighs with my tongue, tracing the edge of her panties and pushing into her waiting core. She was pushing her hips against me and her hands came down to grasp the sides of my head.

Looking up into her eyes my hands reached for the sides of her panties and began to pull them down. She lifted her hips to allow easier passage and they slid down her nylon covered legs with a whisper. Her legs rose straight into the air exposing her pussy lips pushed together as I lifted them over her feet. Legs once more lowered I pressed my face into the juncture of her thighs. My tongue went to the lips of her vagina and then into its waiting maw. I licked around the entrance and teasing tantalisingly up and over her clit, then back down over her perineum to her pink rosebud.

Her hips began to undulate forcing my face harder into her pussy. Her hand grasped my head harder and she began to writhe. Sensing her moment was near I pushed first one, then two fingers into her soaking pussy, the knuckle of a third finger hard against her arsehole. With a muffled scream she came, her pussy gushing fluid over my face and down my shirt. I lapped at it greedily, then rose and ripped off my shirt. Maintaining eye contact I removed my trousers, boxers, shoes and socks. My cock stood out before as proud and erect as it ever had. I leaned forward and brought the head of my cock up to her soaking vagina. "Please," she whispered and I pushed gently in. She was tight, but so wet and warm and I slipped in easily. Her eyes opened wide at the welcome joining of our bodies. I slowly began to move in and out and her hips moved with me again.

I stopped my movement and slowly slid my cock out of her, disappointment writ large on her face. I picked up her foot and started taking off her shoe, sensuously kissing her toes and instep. I repeated on the other foot and released it to the ground. I stood her up and turning her round indicated that she should move onto the bed in a kneeling position. She did so and her backside was before me, framed by the stockings and suspender belt, her pussy lips pushed together at the top of her thighs, her rosebud pink above them.

I knelt behind her and lined my cock up with her opening, feeling for the way. Before I could move she had pushed hard back and her pussy enveloped my cock in one swift movement. We gasped at the sensation and began moving as one, totally in synch. I reached round and cupped her breasts which were swinging in time with our rhythm, tweaking those fabulous nipples. I felt her arousal rising again, but knew that if I allowed her to cum I would not be able to stop myself, and I wanted to make this evening special for both of us to remember for ever.

Reluctantly I withdrew from her and laid down on my back, my cock firm and straight in the air. I indicated she should mount me and she did so, her gaping pussy flashing in front of me as her leg lifted over me. We had been in this position before, but tonight she grasped my cock and guided me into her waiting pussy as she lowered herself onto me. Her hips moved forward and back, my cock sliding effortlessly into her, my hands on her hips aiding and guiding her movement. My hands reached up and held her breasts, squashing them against her body marvelling at their firmness. I could see and feel the desire in her building and building, matched by my own. Suddenly her head went back and her pussy clamped down hard on me and she came with a howl. My balls boiled and I came, filling her with my love seed, warm and wet inside her. She collapsed onto my chest and I held her tightly for all I was worth.

Slowly our passions lowered and calmed and she sat up again, still impaled on my softening cock. Looking into her eyes I reached into my nightstand drawer and pulled out a gold chain which I put round her neck and fastened. "Wear this always against your skin in memory of this night." She leaned forward and kissed me tenderly.

"I promise I will never take it off."

Gently she eased off me and my cock slipped out of her pussy, accompanied by our combined love juices. She nestled into me and I put my arm round her. In this position we went to sleep until morning when I found her spooning against me, her breast in my hand, my cock pressed hard against her backside. Realising I was awake she started pushing back against me and my hand sipped down to her pussy, fingering her into wetness and re-awakening her desire. I rolled over on top, her legs opening in welcome and after a minor adjustment I slipped into her warm pussy again. We made love slowly and gently, not with the raw passion as last night but with quiet desire. Our movements quickened, but not with haste, and our orgasms came upon us together and again we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to an emptiness in my bed. She had gone and had left me with a small wet patch and a huge hole in my heart. I wept uncontrollably.

By unspoken agreement we didn't see each other again other than in passing, the pain being evident in our eyes. She left for university in the back of her father's car, looking up at me in my bedroom window, tears in our eyes.

Life settled down again and Mary told me one day she had a boyfriend. I felt as though I had been kicked in the stomach, but knew it was for the best. "He is quite nice, "Mary said but she thought that Gina was really wanting someone more mature.

Summer came and she arrived home with boyfriend in tow. He was nice and I could see a growing attachment between them. It didn't really stop the pain though.

One fine warm day my phone pinged with long unseen number. "Window now!" was all the message said. I went up to the landing window and looking out I saw Gina on her knees on the patio, naked with her tits swinging below her being ploughed from behind by her boyfriend. She looked up at me in the window, grinning as the gold chain around her neck shone in the sunshine. I smiled.