The Neighbour's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that perhaps all I needed to do to tip her over the edge was to caress her clit with my tongue again. I leaned forward, my fingers still sliding deep inside her pussy and curling back as I eased them out again, and with my free hand, I spread the top of her inner lips apart to expose that beautiful, sensitive girly bud. As it began to fully reveal itself, I licked her with the very tip of my tongue in slow, tiny circles, pulling her lips back more with my fingers and gently ticking the gorgeous little bundle of nerve endings.

It was all Holly needed. She literally lurched towards me and bucked her hips as the orgasm surged through her and quickly reached its peak as it rippled through her body. She became almost rigid in the perfect Pilates Bridge position. She clamped my head and hand between her closed legs before collapsing on the sun lounger again, panting heavily.

It was such a beautiful sight to see Holly in that heightened state of arousal and complete abandonment, something I'd only ever imagined I'd be able to witness first-hand and be the one responsible for it.

Holly started laughing. I mean, really laughing, and said, "Well, who would have thought we'd be here, eh? You and me doing this to each other. I think it's wonderful."

I didn't really know what to say or how to react, except that I had a feeling that what she really meant was that this would be the one and only time it happened.

Right now, and even though I was getting desperate to come myself, that was fine, and I fully respected what she'd said and possibly even why she'd said it. Still, I knew as the days and weeks wore on, I would want this to happen again and again, even though I knew that could never possibly be my decision. So I tried hard in that moment to reconcile the sheer joy of what was still taking place right now in front of me with the disappointment of knowing it would never be happening again.

We lay quietly on each of the loungers for about ten minutes, fully naked, covered in a sticky mixture of sweat, baby oil, suntan lotion and the sweet juices of Holly's orgasm, just chilling and soaking up the sun's rays in the late summer afternoon.

Holly looked stunning in the sunshine, already perfectly tanned, and with her beautiful, lithe, toned body glistening, looking happy and completely relaxed.

I, on the other hand, was still fully erect and full of sexual energy that I would need to disperse sooner or later. I glanced over to Holly, mesmerised by her youth and beauty, lying still and with her eyes closed, and I suddenly became incredibly conscious of the difference in our ages and our bodies; hers beautiful and soft with gentle youthful curves, the embodiment of my sexual fantasy dream, and desired by everyone. Mine older, less toned, a typical middle age look and desired by nobody. At that very moment, I felt deeply saddened and overwhelmed with embarrassment again, like this was such a ridiculous cliché despite how utterly fantastic and non-judgemental the past thirty minutes or so had been.

As a result, my erection quickly subsided, and I was done. I wanted this to end now. Surrendering to this moment and my negative thoughts, I was just about to get up and go inside, not disappointed with what I'd experienced or what I'd remember, just feeling overwhelmed with the reality of my insecurities.

However, despite Holly's young age, she was a woman with women's intuition, and I think she somehow sensed exactly what was going on. Before I could move, she got up and sat on my sun lounger, placing her hands at the very top of my thighs. And, as if by magic, my cock just came back to life all by itself, rapidly rising to the occasion, as though, like the seagulls in Finding Nemo, it was saying "me, me, me."

The rush that went through my body as Holly wrapped her fingers once more around my now throbbing, fully erect shaft was a complete high for me. I was still acutely aware of my insecurities but desperately trying to ignore them, and despite suddenly feeling massively turned on again (I am a man, after all), I still somehow felt embarrassed for being me. Holly just had this way about her - a very grown-up way - that made me realise it was ok to be me with her, albeit for now.

With one hand wrapped around my erect cock, Holly slowly and sensually masturbated me, her hands and fingers sliding up and down, circling my exposed knob as before. She then picked up the baby oil, stood up and from about three feet above me, squeezed a jet of oil all over my cock and balls, my belly and thighs. I opened my legs wide and thrust my crotch upwards with my cock waving about. It was very messy and a really funny moment too, and that's partly how she made it ok by diffusing my insecurities with humour.

Holly sat back down and proceeded to devote her complete attention to massaging my rock-hard shaft, pushing my legs apart with one hand and smothering the baby oil all over my thighs, my balls and my crotch. She knelt on the lounger between my open legs and pushed my cock onto my belly, holding it there as she leaned forward and ran her tongue from my perineum over my shaved balls, sucking them each into her mouth, and continued along the length of my shaft to my knob, and all the way back down again. She repeated this three or four times until I began to show signs of getting close to coming, but she had other ideas.

Holly expertly teased me until I was seconds away from coming before stopping to squeeze the base of my shaft to force the feeling to subside. Each time I calmed down and the feeling passed, she would begin again, edging me twice, three times, and a fourth time. Edging is as wonderful as it is intensely frustrating. At the time, it feels like sheer torture, and you are utterly desperate to come, but looking back, it's insanely erotic and such an incredibly intimate experience to have someone do this to you for your pleasure, well, presumably for theirs too. I knew she felt empowered and fully in control, but I wasn't arguing.

Leaving me to recover and calm down but still not letting me come, Holly stood up and stepped one foot right over the sun lounger facing me, her knees bent. She walked towards me, stopping above my head as I stared up directly at her pussy. Holly bent her knees and slowly lowered herself, stopping immediately above my face. Holding that position, she slowly massaged her baby oil-covered pussy, pulled her lips apart and eased one finger deep inside herself, then out again and into my mouth for me to suck.

Finally, she lowered herself directly onto my mouth, slowly moving back and forth to rub her pussy against my lips. I hungrily licked and sucked on her beautiful pussy again, feeling how hot she was inside and how wet she quickly became again. Suddenly she lifted herself up and stepped over the sun lounger, only to turn around and step over again, now facing down the lounger. With her legs wide apart, she lowered her open, wet pussy directly onto my face again, but this now meant she could bend all the way forwards and take my cock straight into her mouth.

As Holly focused on expertly devouring my cock, she kept forgetting that she was also sitting on my face, so I kept feeling the weight of her lower body bearing down and grinding her pussy into my face, but it meant I was able to properly lick her from her anus to her pussy, and as she pressed herself into my mouth, I could sink my tongue deep inside her pussy. It was a fantastic experience and one she was also clearly enjoying, given how wet she was again.

As I continued to lick and suck on Holly's pussy, I tried concentrating on what she was doing to me. I became more aware of her mouth and tongue around my cock and massaging my balls and teasing my anus. Each time she took me deep into her mouth, I could feel my knob touching the back of her mouth but somehow continuing. I realised she must have been partially deep-throating me as in that position leaning down my body, she was in the perfect position to do so. It wasn't just the sensation but the thought of what she was doing, combined with the sound of her gagging. It was an incredible turn-on for me as it was straight out of a porn film.

Again, Holly stood up and turned around to face me. She straightened my legs and brought them together so she could squat on me at the top of my legs with my cock pressed up against her pussy. She lifted her feet off the floor and placed them on my chest with her knees bent, and continued to rub my cock hard against her pussy and her clit.

Holly then put her feet down, straddled me and lowered herself directly onto my shaft - all the way down until my cock was deep inside her and she was sitting on my thighs, then very slowly up again and all the way out, holding my cock in place with her hand to lower herself onto it again. The feeling of her sliding up and down my cock was sublime as I watched her do so in such a slow and controlled way, being supported by those strong runner's thighs, raising and lowering herself all the way down into my cock.

We fucked like this for a few minutes until I was at absolute bursting point and totally ready to shoot my load, at which point Holly quickly lifted off and replaced her pussy with her mouth, and within seconds I came, probably harder and more intensely than I've ever come before. The build-up to this point was wild and completely blew my mind.

I thought my cock was going to explode and I'd never stop coming, and as I came in Holly's mouth, she was happy to suck me dry and swallow too, which is pretty much the ultimate compliment for a man and adds hugely to the orgasm experience. As she finished and my erection subsided for the last time, I laid back, exhausted and exhilarated, still largely in disbelief.

"I need the loo," she said, and I watched in awe how utterly beautiful she was as she stood up, walked across to the house and disappeared inside, leaving me wondering quite how this incredible situation had unfolded.

As Holly returned, and as if timed to perfection, her phone rang. She answered the call, agreed to something, hung up and said to me, "I'm sorry, but I have to go."

She retrieved her shorts from the bamboo, which made us both laugh again and proceeded to quickly get dressed. Despite my earlier feelings of self-pity, I rather stupidly blurted out, "When can I see you naked again?" "In your dreams. I'll send you photos," she said as she tapped her lips and blew me a kiss and was gone.

Holly and I remained friends until she left home a couple of years later, but nothing ever happened between us again, and neither of us ever brought up what we'd done, not even when we were alone together. It would just be there as a beautiful moment in time. It will forever hang in my memory as I have to remind myself constantly that this was no fantasy but happened exactly as described.

12