The Neighbour's Daughter Pt. 05

Story Info
Mr. Peterson spies on his wife getting a clean shaven pussy.
2k words
4.72
38.1k
32
6

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usually go for a run on Sunday mornings before breakfast.

As I turned into our street, I met up with the neighbour's daughter, who was out for a morning stroll. She was wearing a tight one-piece leotard and a tiny miniskirt. The white leotard was stretched over her ample tits. Even in the half-light of the morning, I could see her nipples through the thin fabric.

I stopped running in front of my house as she approached me. I struggled to keep my eyes on her face. As she walked up to me, I could see her beautiful, firm tits bouncing up and down. Her nipples were sticking out prominently.

'Good morning, Mr Peterson,'

'Good morning, Rose,' I replied.

I just stood there as Rose walked up the few steps to the front door of her parent's house. From behind, I could see that her leotard was completely backless. From this angle, all I could see were two thin strings that crossed her back. Rose turned back to look at me, watching her walk away as she reached the top step. She flipped up her skirt from behind, showing me, in the process, that her leotard was, in fact, a thong.

The neighbour's daughter was such a tease. I was left standing there as she entered her house. Over the last few days, I had prepared all the paperwork for our annual tax return, and I had arranged to drop off the files at our accountant. I went into our small upstairs office.

As I looked out of the office window, I saw that the neighbour's daughter was out on their back deck again. This time, it seemed as if she was doing some yoga stretches. Her miniskirt was gone. All the neighbour's daughter was wearing was her white leotard. Her leotard or was it a swimsuit - I couldn't tell - was completely backless. I knew that two thin strings were crisscrossing her shoulders, but the bottom was a thin string as well.

The neighbour's daughter had rolled out a mat on her deck, and she was on her hands and knees. She was rhythmically arching her back up and down. I was mesmerised by her youthful beauty.

Rose then put her arms flat on the yoga mat and arched her back down. Her arse was pointing directly at me. My cock had been hard ever since meeting Rose earlier in the morning, and I could feel it stirring in my trousers once again.

I next saw Rose sit up. She did the splits with her legs and then rotated her body flat on the mat. My eyes kept being drawn to the triangle of fabric that cupped her pussy. I love the way the material helps define where the swimsuit covers her pussy.

I heard my wife stomping about downstairs, and I knew I couldn't wait here all day. It was with some reluctance that I gathered up our tax files and went downstairs.

'What took you so long?' asked my wife forcefully.

'I . . . um . . . had to sort out these files out,' I replied.

'You seem to be spending a lot of time up in that office lately,' my wife observed.

'I've been sorting out our tax. I'm off to our accountant now,' I said as I held up the file box.

'How long will you be,' barked my wife.

'You know the accountant is on the other side of town,' I commented. 'Probably an hour.'

I watched as my wife stormed off. I walked into our garage and started the car. After the garage door opened, I backed out into the street and drove off. I saw the garage door closing in the rear-view mirror.

In a rush to get going, I realised that I had forgotten to bring the box with all the receipts. Fortunately, I had only driven to the end of our street, so I turned around and drove back to our house. It was easier to park at the kerb, so I didn't need to open our garage door.

I quickly climbed the stairs to the small office. I glanced out of the window and saw that Rose was no longer doing yoga poses. I saw my wife walk over to her. What was my wife doing over there?

Only yesterday, Rose had given me my first blowjob and had almost begged me to take her virginity. Something that I had dreamt about doing last night. What was my wife doing over there talking to Rose? I could see Rose hand her a tiny packet.

I watched my wife open the packet that Rose had given her. I could see that it was also a swimsuit. The next thing I noticed was my wife getting underdressed right there in the open. I could not believe that my prude of a wife would get undressed out in the open, but then I remembered Rose's comments yesterday: 'I catch Mrs Peterson sunbathing all the time. She is often naked, too!'

My wife tried on the suit. Oh, my God! My wife was wearing a backless thong-styled one-piece swimsuit. It was the same design as the swimsuit that Rose was wearing only a bright blue colour.

The one-piece swimsuit was cut very high, and it was so small that it didn't cover my wife's pubic hair. I can't think of any time where she had ever groomed her pubes. Rose and my wife were having a conversation on her visible hair. Rose even reached over and tugged on some of the unruly hair.

I watched as Rose went into her house as my wife took the swimsuit off. Rose returned with a towel and a bowl of water as my wife lay down on one of the sun loungers. My God. Was Rose going to shave her? I couldn't take my eyes off my wife as Rose began trimming her pubic hair with a pair of scissors.

Rose then lathered up some soap and smeared it all over my wife's pubic area. I saw Rose apply a new blade to her razor and watched as she started to remove my wife's pussy hair. My cock began to grow hard as I looked on. Oh, God. I hadn't thought of my wife in such a sexual way for years.

I observed my wife as she turned over and knelt on the sun lounger. Her legs were spread slightly, and her back was arched. I was getting really turned on watching Rose shave my wife's most intimate areas. I pulled my cock out from my trousers and began stroking my erection as I oversaw Rose remove all the hairs from around my wife's arse. The scene in front of me was like my very own porn movie as I saw the soapy lather being removed along with my wife's pubic hairs.

I hadn't played with myself while thinking of my wife for ages, and here I was, thinking of fucking my wife in the doggy position. I thought of those words, 'Your wife has a fabulous figure.' Rose was right. Fuck! My wife did have a fabulous figure! God, I'd love to pound my hard cock into my wife. I'd be holding onto her waist and be fucking her deeply.

Rose rinsed off the remaining soap, and then my wife turned over and lay on her back. Rose went inside to get a fresh bowl of water. God. My wife really did have a fabulous figure. She had lovely tits. She wore a D-cup bra and, admittedly, her tits weren't as perky as they used to be, but it was nice seeing her lying there naked in the sun. Her nipples were amazingly hard.

When Rose returned, I watched as she gently spread my wife's legs apart. She drew my wife's feet up while keeping her knees spread wide open. I kept stroking my cock as I thought of angrily fucking my wife. 'Take it! Bitch,' I kept feeling as I imagined fucking my wife - hard. All these years. All those arguments!

Rose was taking special care as she removed the hair from my wife's pussy lips. It dawned on me that this wasn't the first time that Rose had shaved someone's pussy. She seemed to know what she was doing. It seemed as if Rose was leaving an artistic landing strip of hair as she carefully used the trimming blade on the razor.

It felt terrific as I stroked my cock. I used my spare hand to graze my sensitive nipples as I looked at my wife being groomed. As I did this, I watched my wife as she, too, started to play with her own nipples. Rose was on her knees between my wife's legs, and her small one-piece swimsuit was pulled tight into her crotch. I was sure I could see that Rose's hairless pussy lips had slipped out on each side of the string at her crotch.

Rose was taking her time as she gently but thoroughly removed my wife's pussy hairs. I watched as Rose gently tugged at the remaining hair of the landing strip. She said something to my wife as the blade of the razor was held just above this last row of hair.

I'm not sure what my wife said, but I watched expectantly as with one last stroke of her razor, Rose removed the hair that had been the landing strip. My god. My wife's pussy was completely bald! I really love the look of bald pussies and was amazed to see that my wife had joined the hairless pussy club. She looked incredible.

My wife was still playing with her nipples as Rose used a washcloth to wipe the remaining soap off the bare skin. My wife used one hand to pull at the skin just above her clit as she viewed Rose's work. Her pussy lips had parted slightly.

Fuck! Oh, my God! Wow! I thought as Rose inserted two fingers into my wife's pussy and was rubbing the hard nub of her clit. My wife's head lay back as I saw her mouth open slightly. She was tugging on her hard nipples as Rose pumped her pussy.

Rose lowered her head as I watched in amazement as she started to lick my wife's hairless pussy lips.

I consciously gripped my cock harder as I watched this lesbian display happening below me—the neighbour's daughter licking my wife's freshly shaved pussy.

I saw Rose quicken the pace as her fingers plunged into my wife's pussy. My wife stopped playing with her nipples as she reached down and grabbed Rose's head. My wife's legs were resting on Rose's back as she ground Rose into her glistening wet pussy. I had never seen my wife get aggressive during sex.

Rose stopped licking and looked up at my wife. She was frantically plunging her fingers into my wife.

I watched in awe as my wife arched her back as she had an obviously intense orgasm. Her legs stretched out in thin air as she writhed about. Rose continued to plunge her fingers into my wife's convulsing pussy.

My own cock exploded as I heard my wife let out a moan. My cum splattered over the desk in our small office. My orgasm was very intense as I kept stroking my cock while it pulsed more cum out.

When I looked down at the scene below me, my wife had her eyes closed, and Rose was licking her fingers. Rose looked straight up at me to check to see whether I was watching.

I quickly wiped up my cum off the desk and backed away from the window. I struggled to put my stiff cock away in my pants. I needed to get out of the house before my wife discovered me.

--

Pleased rate this story with five stars if you enjoyed it. Be kind and leave feedback comments. I read all comments. Thanks!