All Comments on 'The Neighbours Situation Ch. 03'

by Missclo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
blake1blake1over 4 years ago

this is so good!

Beth531Beth531over 4 years ago
Love this!

Very well done, you have us all waiting with baited breath for the next installment.

Cheers

Beth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazingly Erotic!

Thank you for every chapter! One can only imagine where this is going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Do you have another coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
blackmail is sexy?

I get how this might be kinky for some, I was expecting her to be trans, but OK that's fine. But I like my kink with a side of gentleness and seduction or at least friendliness. This was cold-hearted ruthless blackmail. Not sexy, to me anyway. I know that Literotica probably doesn't allow real violence, but I would have enjoyed it if instead of playing dress up he smashed her face and confiscated her phone. Now if at the porn film scene part she seduced or cajoled him into the feminization stuff, all is fine and dandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only counted 1 neighbor - the conniving, manipulative domme Olivia - so, IMHO the title should have been a singular "Neighbour." Using an apostrophe to make "Neighbour's" possessive wouldn't work well - the "situation" was what Luke found himself in long before the first photo was taken.

Be that as it may, two years later the situation (i.e., Luke's predicament) is still stuck in limbo. A camera pans to the poor sissy collapsed and mummified in the electricity-shut-off gloom of his home’s entry, his withered wrinkly sphincter permanently gapped around a plug. The county coroner will eventually rule the death a case of auto-erotic constipation... once some dense bureaucrat realizes property tax delinquency notices have been ignored and someone bothers to ask why mail and newspapers are piling up on the porch. Case Closed.

It appears weak-willed Luke will never open his front door and gingerly hobble over to Olivia's to be further ensnared in a manipulative web of domination. Personally, I'm far less fond of writers who rely on a rushed blackmail technique (that usually devolves into blatant abusiveness) than of erotic portrayals of guys sliding down a slippery slope into temporary or even permanent feminization, a predicament I am personally familiar with in my distant past. Still have good feelings about my own ephemeral two-week experience because of the kind way a group of young girls handled it - no scorn, no blackmail nor (too much) humiliation beyond the initial "we gotcha" but instead with generous guidance and acceptance of a to-this-day secret trans' only immersion into the world of femininity.

FWIW, many of the inaptly- or cynically-dubbed Loving Wives stories follow the ugly forced-femme wife-turned-domme format, so oft-mixed with adultery and miscegenation that I stopped reading that nauseating category. By habit, my saved TG/CD stories are tagged/divided into various sub-sets so on rare re-reads I'm not blindsided by the reprise of an abuse-filled story that contains no upfront clue about the story's path.

SPECULATION:

Maybe the impatient Olivia gave up waiting for Luke to arrive after discovering her new house was infested with termites. She could have moved to another country to manage a d/s brothel.

Maybe Olivia answered the door thinking it was Luke, only to be abducted by an even nastier neighbor who'd been watching things unfold. Could Olivia have been held in a metal cage or cell lo these past years, forced to mate with werewolves or aliens, or been subjected to a depraved inker's pent-up desire for a living canvas?!

Maybe Olivia decided not to push it any further after a revelation that sooner or later Luke might grow a pair and do what a previous commenter mused - rearrange her face?

Am left to wonder why so many authors fail to provide closure, anal (cough) or otherwise. Hopefully, this author didn't succumb to Covid, the mutating viral disease a lying, malignantly narcissistic, science-illiterate ex-president ignorantly dismissed as nothing more than the sniffles that would fade away in a couple months.

Did the author think ahead and save to a backup drive any proactively composed DRAFTS of a full story line, future chapters of how he envisioned this "situation" ending, to be published once he could afford a replacement PC after his was fried in a lightning storm? Half the fun of creative writing is anticipating and plotting out multiple scenarios/paths to follow based on reader feedback.

Despite proofing that didn't catch the error in the title, and too many uses of "I" with little use of richly descriptive sentences that make up the foundation of a satisfying brain candy fantasy, this story got a 4-star, with hopes the writing quality would improve and the story's full potential would be mined in chapters 4 through 19. Still waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHAT? there should be more to this story. I wish I knew of an Olivia.

jennifurzoejennifurzoeover 1 year ago

Oh please please please,do a fourth story, they're coming along just so enticingly seductive, simply can't wait..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous