The Neighbour's Son Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for another beautiful orgasm to ripple through my body. "Oh Darling, that was wonderful," I whispered.

I got up from the table and asked, "Would you like the second round of desert?"

"Yes, please, Mistress."

THE BEDROOM

I led the way to my bedroom by climbing the stairs in front of Mathew. I held the leash attached to the collar around Mathew's neck as I swayed my hips in front of his face.

When we arrived in my bedroom, I dimmed the lights down. I had pre-warmed the room, and I lit some candles to create some ambience.

I had already arranged a set of playful cuffs on the bed. They were simple Velcro cuffs that I had bought at a novelty shop a few years ago.

"Get undressed and lie down, darling," I purred.

"Yes, Mistress,"

I watched mesmerised as my young boy got undressed. He was careful to place his shirt and trousers over the back of the chair in the corner. I liked the fact that he was tiding his clothes as he undressed.

He was facing away from me as he slid his boxers down. When he turned to face me, it was my turn to gasp. This boy looked fabulous in the dimmed light of my bedroom. I had been teasing him since he had arrived at my front door and his cock was beautifully erect.

I moved over to him and cuddled him. I grabbed his cock and whispered, "I'm going to tie you up."

"Yes, Mistress,"

"Are you OK with that?"

"Oh, Yes, Mistress,"

"Good boy," I whispered. Now lie down on my bed.

As Mathew lay down, he spread his arms and legs out so I could attach them to the soft Velcro cuffs. I had tied the cuffs to the corners of my bed with some thin sash rope.

Once he was fully restrained, I stood and looked at him, captive on my bed. His eyes followed me around as I walked to the edge of the bed. Letting my red lace gown slip off my shoulders, I said, "Do you like what you see?" I was standing before him wearing only my red lace topped stay-up stockings and sexy shiny red heels.

"Oh, Yes, Mistress,"

I picked up a little bottle of ylang-ylang scented oil. I dribbled some on my hands and proceeded to smear it all over my tits and tummy. The scent was not too overpowering, but in the dimmed light, my body took on a light sheen. I noticed Mathew's beautifully hard cock twitch as I cupped my boobs and pinched my nipples. I made sure my bald pussy was covered all over with the oil.

I bent down and whispered in his ear, "Are you ready?"

"Oh, Yes, Mistress," replied Mathew lustfully.

I straddled his left leg as my pussy lips made contact with his firm thigh. I placed my hands on Mathew's chest as I rubbed my damp pussy up and down his leg.

"I'm marking you as mine," I said as my wetness smeared on his skin. I transferred over to Mathew's other leg as I claimed his body as mine.

Mathew let out a gentle sigh as I played with his sensitive nipples. Moving up, I straddled his torso and marked his abdomen with my scent.

I finally straddled his head. "Would you like to eat me out, again?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I lowered my pussy down onto Mathew's waiting face as I felt his tongue probe around. This boy had undoubtedly learnt what I liked. His young talented tongue worked its magic on me once more.

I looked up at the dreamcatcher above my bed as I pinched my hard nipples. Just then had one of my most intense orgasms. I had to steady myself as my legs began to shake uncontrollably.

I lifted myself off Mathew's head and saw my juices smeared all over his face.

"That was beautiful," I said softly.

"Thank you, Mistress," replied Mathew.

I kissed him passionately. I lifted myself to a crouching position with my wet pussy poised slightly above the tip of Mathew's cock. I then said, "Now fuck me, Hard!"

"Yes, Mistress," said Mathew has he pulled at the restraints holding him down. He was trying, unsuccessfully, to get the head of his cock to make contact with my slick, willing pussy.

I smiled down at him. "Do you want to fuck me?"

I watched Mathew screw up his eyes. "Yes, Mistress!" he groaned as he made an attempt to lift his body up off the bed to meet me. My pussy remained tantalisingly out of reach.

I could feel and see Mathew's limbs straining, and the moment I felt the tip of his cock brush my opening, I plunged down hard on his cock.

We both let out a combined moan as he filled me up beautifully. "Augh . . . Oh, Darling. . . Fuck you're tight . . . This feels s-o-o-o good . . ." we said in sync.

Mathew repeatedly bucked up into my wet, willing, sensitive pussy like a wild stallion.

I sensed another orgasm approaching, so I spread my knees wider apart. This caused my clit to press harder into Mathew. It also made the stilettoes of my heels press into Mathew's thighs. I could tell Mathew enjoyed that as he bucked into me harder as I spurred him on with my shoes.

The feeling of having a hard, bare cock inside me after several years' absence was beautiful. I have always preferred naked sex to the smoothness of rubber condoms.

Flexing my calves to twist the heels of my shoes into Mathew's thighs, and with my legs splayed out flat seemed to make my pussy feel tighter.

"Oh, Mistress, Oh, Mistress, Oh, Mistress," panted Mathew. "Oh, Mistress, I'm about to cum. Please, may I cum? Please, may I cum? Please, may I cum?" he pleaded, looking at me through glazed eyes.

"Oh, Darling. I want to feel you cum inside me." I responded as I looked lovingly down at him.

I flexed my calves again and twisted the heel of my shoes into Mathew's thighs one last time.

Mathew's beautiful eyes were staring straight to my soul as he finally let go. "Argh. I'm cumming Mistress. Oh, I'm cumming."

I could feel that wonderful feeling of Mathew's warm seed filling my womb as wave after wave of his cum entered me.

Once we had both calmed down, I reached over and untied Mathew's restraints.

"We have the whole weekend to ourselves," I pointed out. "Would you like to stay the night?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I reached over and kissed Mathew again.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I woke, I was surprised to find Mathew was still hard and his cock was slightly inside me. I reached out to give him a hug but found that my arms were restrained.

"Have you tied me up?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

Wiggling my hips, I said, "Well, you have exactly thirty minutes before you must untie me!"

"Yes, Mistress," said Mathew as he pushed me onto my front and gently started to fuck me from behind.

Mathew was lying on top of me as he grabbed hold of my wrists. My legs were held between his and his ankles nestled over my splayed calves. My petit frame was pinned down to the bed by his weight.

It felt amazing to be held captive by his strong, heavy frame. He began to gently flex his hips, and I could feel just how strong and firm his thighs were as he pressed into me. I felt so feminine being held by his obvious masculine strength.

I could feel and hear his breathing as his head nestled right next to mine. I could smell his slight, fragrant, male aroma. I tried pulling at the restraints on my wrists, but it was no use, I was not going to be able to move anywhere.

Subconsciously, I began to hump my hips in time with Mathew's shallow thrusts. This was such a fantastic way to wake up.

I was really enjoying this early morning lovemaking as the first light of dawn streamed through the lace curtains. Mathew was gentle and slow as he rhythmically thrust his hip above me. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against the entrance of my pussy.

With one final thrust, Mathew tensed up as I felt more of his warm seed invade my pussy. His beautiful cock twitched several times as he lay on top of me.

Pulling out, Mathew rolled over onto his side. I was still restrained as Mathew pushed his fingers into my slippery pussy. The next thing I know, he had brushed my hair aside and was smearing his cum, mixed with my juices, around my neck and ears.

He dipped his hand in my pussy a second time and pulled my hair back. Picking up on what I had said to him last night, Mathew whispered in my ear, "I'm marking you as mine," as he rubbed our combined juices under my chin and stretched out neck.

He dipped his hand in my pussy once more and then rubbed our juices under my nose and around my lips. I finally managed to nibble on his fingers.

My heart melted as he said, "You'll be able to smell me all day." He then unpeeled the Velcro cuffs allowing me to roll over and give him a passionate hug.

Giving Mathew a wet, sloppy kiss, I said, "That was wonderful. I need to get up soon and go out and do some selling today. Do you want to join me on a road trip?"

"Yes, Mistress."

12