The Nephalem Ch. 01 - The Breeding

Story Info
A breeding causes the Nephalem to question God.
2.2k words
4.23
3.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Breeding

The night air was heavy, the heat was oppressive as was the scent of the bodies that brushed too close. Even their breath was hot on his cheek.

The smell of sweat, hunger, loneliness, desperation and most of all lust was like the aromas of fine wines to him and his companion.

They always walked the metropolis together, each encouraging and restraining in equal measure.

They bred outside their bloodline as their people hadn't produced a child in a century or more, but it mattered little as the Nephalem always survived as they had done since the Great Fall.

They were the offspring of Angels and Demons, or so the Humans would call them.

But they were not demons nor angels, they were creatures without a god or a master. They lived in the shadows of human existence, and they walked among them without a single noticing eye.

Tonight, the humans were out to play but Elric and Hermione were out for breeding stock. They were both in their seasons and they had but four nights to conceive.

Of course, being Nephalem, they needed humans. One woman for Elric's seed and a man for Hermione's womb. They would have to mate with as many as they could in this season, lest they missed their chance.

In a crowded pub, in the middle of a nondescript market town was their stock. They should be unnoticed here and then be swept away with the rest of the legion. The pub was popular and there was all manner of humankind there. They stood to one side, having already tuned their instruments and were waiting for the 9:00 pm start. Elric, on the lead guitar and Hermione on vocals with her brothers on the drums and bass. They had plied their musical trade throughout the year and returned to known live music venues. It was an excellent cover for their activities.

Being slender, with long white hair and possessing piercing blue eyes, Hermione drew a lot of male and female attention, her figure was tight, and her bust was small but firm Elric, like a shadowy twin, wore short black hair, was pale-faced with grey eyes was lean but strong as all Nephalem were as the Bible had named them giants, their stature had evolved to resemble humankind but their power remained. They poured their energies into the arts, as all Nephalem were players, artists, and writers.

As they took the small stage, all dressed in black, with various silver adornments from necks and on fingers, Elric felt the eyes of the audience upon him, for he too drew much attention from admirers. Hermione, sultry and seductive smiled at the men and the women in the gathering. Her brother, Magnus, tapped four timing strokes on his black drumsticks and then the guitars launched into the opening bars of a well-loved rock anthem. Above his power chords, he could hear the cheers of the audience and as their breath found voices to accompany Hermione in the chorus, this would be a fertile ground for the mating.

By the end of the first set, with alcohol purchased and consumed, the music had seduced many and stimulated the listeners to a great voice. Hermione swayed and swivelled her hips and blew kisses at the young and old of both sexes. As the final song left ears ringing and the crescendo of clapping and cheers, Hermione bowed her head and thanked the audience.

Elric looked up, his eyes already found two or three women that were now, spellbound by the music. The whole pub shifted imperceptibly, their inhibitions were slipping away like smoke. Looking over to the bar, the manager smiled greedily as his profits were going to exceed even his initial estimates. Of course, both he and the promoter were unwitting accomplices in their booking. As far as they were concerned, they were a gothic-styled popular band that was well worth acquiring. The Nephalem activities were unnoticed by all but a very few and the Nephalem were ever watchful for them.

During the break, drinks were offered to the band and accepted and as usual, Hermione was the centre of attention to several young men that danced and cavorted before her. She smiled and laughed at their chat-up lines and just to gently pique their interest further, she sidled up to a tall ebony beauty and kissed her on the lips and then turned and kissed one of the men to keep them guessing. Elric was too old for such infantile games, he had seen his paramour for the evening, leaning against the bar, talking to a larger man, who could even be her husband or boyfriend. Such tawdry affiliations were beneath Elric, after a thousand years and countless women, he knew this woman who serve her purpose and bring another Nephalem to the world.

The woman, attractive by Nephalem standards, was slender, blonde with neat dark low-lights with a warm smile. As Elric walked up to her, he could smell the desire in her breath and the hunger in her loins.

"You play with such passion" she smiled, and Elric pulled her close.

"I play for your entertainment, Gina!" His words were thin but deeply resonating. Elric couldn't wait for this woman and spoke the daemonic whispers to her. The effect was immediate and terrible. The man she had been talking to, turned and saw Elric caressing his woman. She hadn't even noticed that he had used her name, despite never meeting before this night.

"What the fuck!" Elric turned and glared, his eyes black and his eyes tore at the man's pathetic soul. The words diminished in his mouth, and he became silent. He looked away, his spirit torn asunder and his face paled as the blood drained from him. He stood rigid and lifeless.

Upon seeing the effect of his look, Elric offered a crumb of comfort to the human.

"I need for only for a night. She will be returned to you, and the child I will bless her with shall be a giant amongst humankind until I seek him out." Elric took the woman and the hand and threaded her to the front of the front of the crowd.

"Remain her my lovely, I will play for you." His words made her quiver, Elric's stare held her fast. Her senses were his now and her body shivered with anticipation. Her sex grew wet and clenched with desire.

Upon sensing Elric's conquest, Hermione turned and smiled. She too had found her lover for the midnight hour. Unbeknownst to the human called Jamie, he would be loved by a Nephalem and with his seed inside her barren womb, she would bring forth a child to lead them to freedom and dominance. He was entranced, caught in her glamour spell, he stood watching every lewd gesture as she sang of love, desire, passion, and power. Each song was imbued with mystic words and arcane gestures to ensnare the senses of humankind, the music now heavy with the energy of the ancient ones who once walked through the land that God had gifted humankind with.

Hermione sang of the love shared between lovers; the songs made men hard with lust. Dancers grew more potent in their gyrations, husbands and wives, sexual partners and casual lovers grew enflamed their bodies. Hermione sang of the passion that all Nephalem would bring to the world when their return came upon humankind. All would be satiated. All would be taught how to love.

By the end of the evening, the cheers drowned out their encore, and then with the closing of the bar, the other band members packed away their equipment. Hermione crossed the small dancefloor, into Jamie's arms and kissed him deeply. She gripped his short-cropped hair savagely and pulled his head down to hers. Her other hand gripped Jamie's free hand and she placed it on her right breast, unencumbered by a bra.

Elric had already left, sweeping the entranced Gina to his black coupe and had driven her away. Gina shivered as she felt Elric's hands brush across her legs and slip up inside caressing her inner thigh.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited," Gian confessed.

"Soon, my lovely you will be satisfied." Elric wanted her away from Hermione's gaze and her brothers' desires. It was the way of the Nephalem, they would gather upon a paramour, and each would take her and plant within the woman, their seed. Always seen as one who disdained tradition, Elric wanted this woman for his delights. He would not share her. As the car silently came to a stop, Gna allowed herself to be taken from the car to a near-dark wooden glade, obscured from the eyes of passersby. Elric led her deep into the trees, lit by the full moon, a most prestigious moment in the Nephalem calendar and upon sighting the circle of lights, that the coven had prepared for them, swept her into his arms.

"Oh my god," Gina shivered in his arms, "Take me Elric, fill me with your seed." Her heart thundered in her chest, and her senses completely in his thrall, she looked at his pale aquiline face.

"As the torches burn, so will our love." Gently, he put her on her feet and without a moment's hesitation, Gina undressed. Her thin summer dress pooled at her feet, and her pert breasts quivered as she took off her pastel pink bra and hung invitingly as she pulled down her matching panties. She stood naked, a delight for Elric's eyes. Her sex was smooth, and he could smell her arousal. Gina lay down on the prepared ground, that the Nephalem had cleared, anointed, and marked with mystical sigils. The torches burned brightly, and the moon's brilliance made the wooded glade glow anciently, as Elric, his clothes discarded, cradled the woman, and kissed her pale breasts. His hands stroked her body, his mouth found her nipples and finally, his phallus grew to its full length. Gina kissed and licked at his member, eager to give him pleasure.

"Oh my god, put it in me." Gina cooed and put his head to her welcoming delicate folds, "Please!"

Elric smiled and slowly thrust himself up inside her sex, the excitement bringing on an immediate orgasm.

"Oh! I knew you would make me cum!" Gina squealed with unabashed glee, "Mark never makes me cum!"

Elric continued to thrust into her, her legs now spread apart to give herself to him. His arousal was building up inside him and his thrusts grew more powerful and his pace quickened. As he drove into her, Gina's moans became ragged as her climax began the transformation.

All around them, the elders of the Nephalem had begun to gather. Naked they stood, many of them centuries old but still young and other-worldly beautiful, they watched Gina become seduced by their eldritch magicks and for a brief moment, would become Nephalem herself. Even Hermione and Jamie had joined them, having been seeded by him, Hermione had been compelled to witness this breeding. Jamie, a spent force collapsed at her feet. The brother too had assembled amongst the throng, no doubt expecting to join in the breeding during the night. As Elric thrust harder, and his ejaculation began to take hold of his body, Gina shook and writhed.

As the moonlight coated the lovers, Gina's body subtly shifted in the light ad transformed into something unseen for a millennium. Her blonde hair became strands of fire, and her body grew starlit. Her skin became black and her eyes red with power. Her breaths were now gasps of a drowning soul, the Nephalem had become strained in their conjuring. The men grew erect, the women became wet and now of Elric's release, began their ejaculate their fluids.

As Gina became Nephalem, her voice deepened in the daemon tongue, "My womb seeks a child. Give me the seed that makes my barrenness fruitful once again!" The woman shaking and writhing was no longer Gina, for an ancient being had possessed her. Elric pulled himself from her, shocked at the changed woman. Elric, despite his ancient life span, had never seen the like of this being, but he knew the legend. The Nephalem's voices joined into a single song, a keening and piercing hail, their voices filled the air as they welcomed the moment of the arrival of 'The Firstborn.'

Elric shuffled away from the being, unsure what to do. He looked around at the mass of heads, all singing. From legend, he knew the notes, the 'Song of the First Born' was an ancient moment, when humankind's forbears became manifest on God's earth. He looked at a being that shifted in and out of reality, the body phased in and out of the corporeal world. The spectacle snatched at his sanity and then all at once the song died and the being was gone.

In her place, lay the naked Gina, but not the Gina that had laid down for Elric. The Nephalem stood and gazed at her pale body, her breasts now full of milk and her belly proud and large. A woman on the verge of giving birth.

"Take her to the Coven." A voice called out; Elric looked up. The Arch Nephalem stepped forward, now clothed in a gown of silver and red. With that, the throng melted away, leaving Hermione standing, her face aghast.

End of Chapter One.