The Nephalem Ch. 02

Story Info
The Consummation of the Nephalem.
1.1k words
4.18
1.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time, Elric and Hermione approached the prone Gina, her belly had returned to her usual flat shape and her breasts were no longer swollen with milk. The only sign of her transformation was a streak of red that ran through her hair turning it auburn.

"What happened?" Hermione's voice quavered.

"I don't know- she's humankind, even during the morphosis she shouldn't have been able to transform to a First One." Elric scooped her up in his arms, her body limp and sweat covered.

Driving at breakneck speed, Elric glanced over his shoulder to the woman unconscious in the back seat. Hermione looked ahead, unwilling to express the concerns she had. Elric, his jaw tight decided to talk first,

"There will be those who will want to use her." Hermione took the bait,

"The First Born will restore us to power, we could come out of hiding." Her tone accusations.

"Humankind is not ready. They would fight. God did not create us for this. We are his foot soldiers in the Great Conflict." Elric knew the legends and knew how many Nephalem desired a restoration, that they believed was owed them. Hermione glanced back,

"We fought in the Fall, we are owed this earth by God, for..." Hermione pleaded. The bark of Elric's interruption was sharp.

"We are not humankind's masters- we serve his divine purpose" Elric shook his head. He had no wish to angry with Hermione, as they were a bonded pair, sanctioned by the high Nephalem and the council of elders, the same elders that witnessed the breeding tonight.

"I don't know, Elric" Her consternation mirroring his own.

Upon arrival at the Coven, s secret, mansion house owned by members of a High Family since medieval times was perfect for their needs; remote, large and with modern security gave the Legion of Nephalem a sheen of respectability with none of the notoriety. Elric's car was met by three of the low Nephelam, foot soldiers as were Elric and Hermione. They lifted her from his long, dark coupe, to a hospital trolley and took in the side doors. Elric accompanied Hermione to report the night's events to his Patriarch.

The room was lit with candlelight and the Patriarch sat with three other advisors and at his feet was a naked woman, a collar about her neck and a chain to lead her with. The woman, a glamoured young woman, whom the Patriarch would use, for his enjoyment, instead of coupling with other demons, was his particular perversion but tolerated by all as he was their hereditary leader since 1199 AD, the oldest of the Patriarchs, but he looked no more than fifty-year-old.

His voice was gravelled and merely a whisper but audible to the ears of demons.

"Did you conjure? Elric of Malik" The raspy voice accused him.

"I did not. I am low born; I cannot conjure. The female was receptive, and my music was enough to enthral her. Elric stared straight ahead. He kept his eye blank. Hermione stood next to him, she shivered slightly but kept her resolution.

"Yes, so how did the humankind female transform?" The accusation was clear.

"I know not Milord, all I know is what I saw this night." The answer, unsatisfactory as it was, was all he could offer. Hermione, too nodded as to complete the lacklustre answer.

"You are bonded are you not?" The Patriarch hissed, pulling on the chain, which made the girl lurch. Obediently, she climbed onto his lap. Obscured by the dimness of the room, only the Patriarch's long-nailed man grasped her small breast.

"We are," Hermione answered with sudden, unusual courage in the face of the Patriarch. A long-held traditional arrangement, where low and high-born were kept in their classes and could only consummate with one of their castes. This was Hermione's eighth consummation, but she had born no offspring, as many Nephalem had failed to do the same. Their numbers dwindled, but they persisted.

"You are excused." Both Elric and Hermione gave a curt bow and left the room.

Walking down the long, dark corridor, Elric and Hermione were met by another Nephalem Elder.

Bowing again, the elder spoke quietly, as if whispering a secret.

"The humankind female is in the infirmary. She is your responsibility after you have consummated the breeding.

"Of course, Elric looked at Hermione. She smiled shyly and then bowed to the elder.

In Elric's room, the two Nephalem tore at each other's clothes. The beings were, legend had it, were of both angels and demons created to fight the legions of the dark, led by Lucifer himself. Many centuries had passed, and although giants no longer, their strength would have torn humankind asunder. Their bodies ripple with muscle and their passions were epic. Elric picked Hermione up and she straddled his body as he entered her.

"Ugh! Fuck me, Elric. Make me yours again!" Hermione roared and gripped him savagely. With powerful thrusts, Elric slid in and out of her thin folds, already swollen from the lust that drained Jamie. It would be his seed that would bring forth a child if the ancestors wished it. The consummation was a time for those in and, to forge the links that lasted hundreds of years. Hermione had been bonded with two others but had borne no offspring, but Elric had fathered one child, with another humankind mother. She had died giving birth, which was not unusual, but the neophyte had survived and was now far away.

This was the Nehalem way.

Tossed to the bed, Hermione somersaulted herself to land lightly and await Elric's next assault. Putting her on her hands and knees, he licked at the sour, muskiness of her sex, Hermione groaned at his rude and forceful tongue and gloried the river of her wetness.

No one had used her, the way Elric did. None had given her feel almost as close to humankind's notion of love. They were bonded until death. Over the hundreds of years, Elric was her true mate. She had been so grateful to the former Patriarch, who bound them, and she had bribed him with humankind flesh and ingots of silver to bring them together. She had wanted him for a century.

At the moment of release, Elric cried out, as his climax came.

"Hermione! Take my dead seed as a token of our bond!" The words spoken over many consummations became second nature, but at the crucial moment, Elric's mind's eye had seen Gina.

Collapsing on the bed, sweat-covered and drained, Hermione pulled his heaving body close to her.

"I'm sure a child will come!" Hermione held him close, and his ragged breath calmed.

But Elric's mind wandered to Gina, the humankind female, still sedated in the infirmary.

He resolved to seek her out once Hermione had retired.

End of Chapter Two