The Nephew Sleeps Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His humping increased as he seemed to be encouraged by my words. I put my hand on his back but all of a sudden I felt him stiffen against me as I realized he had cum in his pajamas.

The movie finished a short time later. "Shall we go to bed?" I asked. It was the first time he removed his face from my breasts and I noticed two big wet spots on my t shirt where my nipples are. I smiled at him thinking he has clearly enjoyed them.

He gets up and I notice a big wet spot on his pajamas. I did not want to embarrass him and did not mention it to him. He went to the bathroom to clean up and I got in bed still in my shirt.

He came to my room a few minutes later. He had cleaned up the wet pajamas but they still seemed damp and were soiled.

"Shekhar, do you want to sleep naked tonight? It is a hot night and you might have spilled something on your pajamas." I said pointing to the wet stain. He was embarrassed and we both knew what caused the wet stain, even if we were not willing to say it.

"But aunty, I will be too embarrassed to be naked," Shekhar said becoming shy.

"If I also took off my shirt, would that help you are less embarrassed?" I asked him and I saw his nervousness ebb away as a smile crept on his lips. He nodded his head and I took off my shirt and threw it to the side. I covered myself with the bed covers as I looked over at Shekhar.

"Hurry. I need you to warm me up." I said as I pretended to shiver.

Shekhar quickly stripped out of his clothes but left his boxers on. "No Shekhar. Take them off also. The drink seems to have gone through on them also." I told him and he nervously lowered the boxers. The tent in the boxers now revealed his hard cock and I was pleased that it was a good size for a young man. It was a good 7" cock and I bit my lip as I thought about the things I wanted to do to it. I knew this whole situation was wrong but my mind was on other matters in that moment.

Shekhar got in bed next to me but he remained on his side of the bed the nerves being made obvious. I turned away as I craned my neck back and asked, "Shekhar, can you hold me? I need your body heat to keep me warm tonight." I could see him taking in my naked body and my ass in my thong. I wanted to show him but I had to tease it out of him slowly.

Shekhar came over and put his arm around me on to my stomach. I could feel his body was not fully pressed into me.

I nestled back into him as my ass rubbed up and down against his cock getting comfortable. I heard take a deep inhale of breath and I liked knowing how excited his old aunt made him. I wanted to tease him a little though. I moved my hands over his arm.

"Shekhar, can you rub my body a little to keep me warm?" I asked. I held my hand over his as I moved it over my stomach. I then moved his hand up to my breasts and just touched them from underneath. He took another sharp inhale of breath and I smiled a little to myself.

I then moved his hand down my stomach back into a normal resting position and his breathing returned to normal. I then began to rub the underside of my stomach just above my panties.

I felt him press his erection in to my ass I did this and I knew just how horny he must be feeling. I then felt him stretch out his pinky finger and I felt it against the top of my panties. He was struggling to hide his perverted desires and a part of me enjoyed this. I lowered his hand slightly on my stomach and his finger entered my panties. I then felt jerk against me as he muttered, "Oh god." I felt spurt after spurt of cum against my panties as he came. I smiled liking that I made him lose control.

"Oh Aunty. I am so sorry." Shekhar said in a deflated voice.

"You are a growing boy. You will learn to control these things." I told him as I picked up some wipes to clean up the mess.

After we cleaned up I wore a bathrobe and went to the bathroom to change my panties to a pink lace pair. I came back and took off my robe displaying my breasts to him. I got back into bed as normal.

"Shekhar, I still need you to hold me like before. Will you be able to do that?" I asked him and he got back into position.

I felt him get back into position behind me and to my surprise he was still hard. I rubbed my ass against it, nestling it into the crack of my ass I got comfortable on it.

"Shekhar, what happened before is totally natural. I don't want you to be upset by it. If you are honest with me, I will be able to help you." I said as I tried to work out how forthcoming I should be.

"Aunty, I am always honest with you." He said as I wondered if he would be honest if I asked him what he did with my panties.

"Has that happened before?" I asked him. I could sense he was becoming shy and nervous.

"I didn't spill juice on my pajamas. It happened then as well." He told me.

"Why did it happen in your pajamas?" I asked despite knowing why.

"I just felt so good when I was hugging you. I could feel your breasts. I was not able to control it." Sherkhar told me.

"What happened this time?" I asked.

"My finger went into your panties and I was so surprised that I lost control. I am so sorry. You are my aunty and I feel like such a pervert." He said.

"You did nothing wrong. You are now a man and you behaved like a man. You do not need to apologize. Do you want me to help you control it?" I asked him.

"Yes, so much." He said.

"You know a man cannot normally be this hard after ejaculating so many times in an evening. You are already special. But now you must follow my lead. You will touch me everywhere in time. But you need to control your breathing and relax." I told him as I took the lead.

I held his hand and moved it up to my breast. "I want you to firmly feel my breasts. Hold them gently. How does this feel?" I felt him push his cock between my cheeks harder.

"It feels good." He tells me.

"Just focus on your breathing. Do you want to squeeze them?" I ask him.

"Yes. Can I?" He asks.

"Yes. Focus on your breathing. You need to control yourself." He began to roughly squeeze my breasts. I used my hand to guide him to be gentler and I use my hand over his to squeeze them over it.

"You are doing so well. How does it feel down there?" I ask him.

"I think the breathing is helping but this is so hot." He tells me.

"Do you want to play with my nipples? I will show you." I guided his fingers to my nipples. I used them to rub around areola and they were already so stiff. I showed him how to gently pinch them and tweak them.

"So good. You are such a good boy. Keep focusing on your breathing." He began to take control as he tweaked and pinched my nipples. He was rougher than I had hoped but his raw energy only served to add to my arousal.

I let out a moan as I felt my own arousal build and I knew I was becoming moist.

"Shekhar, you are doing so well so far. If you are in control, we can test what happened the second time." I told him and he knew what I meant.

"Yes. I am in control." He told me a little eagerly.

"You need to focus on your breathing and I will guide you." I told him. I put my hand back over his as I moved it down my body. Over my stomach and I held it for a moment just above my panties teasing the young man.

I could feel him reach out with his pinky finger once more for my panties.

"Be patient. If you keep control, I will let you take off my panties." I told him as I felt his cock twitch between my cheeks. I heard him take a deep breath as he controlled his nerves.

I lowered his hand as just his fingers went into my panties. He was clearly nervous but he had a control that I did not expect. I let his hands go over my wet pussy lips.

"Oh Aunty. You are so wet." He moaned.

"It is ok. Just stay on your breathing. My hot little stud has made me so wet. You can feel and explore for a few minutes. If you can keep control, I will let you take off my panties." I tell him and he takes a deep breath as he focuses on his breathing.

I remove my hand from my panties and leave him to his own devices as I feel his hand rub up and down against my pussy lips as a moan escapes my lip. He opens my lips using his fingers and closes them. The sound of my wet lips coming together is heard by both of us. It is obvious how horny he is making me.

I then feel him enter me abruptly and I release an "oh" sound as he takes me by surprise. Despite his roughness I do not stop him as I want him to grow in confidence and be able to control himself. He brushes up against my clit a few times but he is not aware of the power of the clit and how this is the real source of a woman's pleasure.

I place my hand over his and begin to move it out of my panties. I can sense his disappointment at this action.

"I am going to turn around now to face you." I tell him as he backs away to give me a little space. I turn around and face him and we are both a little nervous now as we are now looking at each other for the first time. It almost seemed easier doing this with my back to him.

I stroke his cock as I feel pre-cum all over the head of his cock. "Mmmm. You are doing well so far. You have earned a reward now. You can take off my panties." I tell him as his eyes light up with joy.

"Really?" He says almost in disbelief.

"Yes." I reply. I let go of his cock to allow him to remove my panties.

He puts his hands into the side of my panties and begins to slide them down. He does not have the assured touch of a man that had been with a woman before and I seem to enjoy that more.

He is still clutching them as he comes back to eye level. "Can you feel how wet they are?" I lean in and whisper into his ear.

"Yes." He replies nervously.

"You made me so wet. Do you want to smell them?" He nods his head in response.

"It is ok to be curious. Put them to your nose and smell how excited you make me." I tell him. He does not need another invitation as he places my panties over his mouth and nose and inhales deeply.

"How does it smell?" I ask him.

"So good, Aunty." He tells me.

I lower his hand holding the panties. "My nipples are erect. They need to be licked and sucked. Is that something you would like to do?" I ask him in a gentle voice. His eyes are so eager and he is almost salivating.

"Yes Aunty." He says as he eagerly attacks my nipples. His rough handling of my breasts only serves to turn me on. I put my hands through his hair as he begins to suck on my nipples.

His teeth keep catching on my nipples and he even bites them. I cannot help but wince at the little bites. However I do not want to stop him and want him to continue.

I can't help but run a hand through my furry pussy as I feel this sensual arousal build within me.

"Oh Shekhar. You make Aunty feel so good." I told him as I smell his hair.

He begins to squeeze my breasts harder like they are stress balls as I began to slowly circle my clit. "Slowly circle your tongue around my nipples." I direct him as I find my moans increasing in tempo.

"Oh Shekhar. So good. Please bite my nipples gently." I tell him as I increased the pressure on my clit. I was getting so close to my orgasm but I needed it so bad.

"Oh Shekhar. Use your hand to pinch and pull my free nipple. Please be rough. Aunty needs it rough." I tell him as I begin to buck against my hand and pull his head in tighter.

"Oh my god Shekhar. My hot little stud!" I scream out loud as I reach my climax.

After I gained my sense I patted him on the head but my nipple was still in his mouth. "Shekhar, you did Aunty so proud. But now I must teach you other things." I told him as I pulled him off my breast. My nipple was still between his teeth as he finally let go.

"Shekhar, you promised to tell me the truth?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Ok. So have you kissed a girl before?" He shook his head no.

"Do you want to learn how to kiss a girl?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

He took a deep breath and I could sense his nerves as I leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. He began to relax and gently kissed me back. I placed his hand on my hip as I came in closer to him. My breasts were in his chest and I could feel his cock resting on the outside of my pussy lips.

He was following my lead but the intimacy was playing fire with my horny state. I couldn't hold back any longer and began to move up and down against his cock.

I slid my tongue into his mouth and he seemed uncertain about this but he then realized what I was doing and our tongues began to intertwine in his mouth.

I was soaking his cock with my juices as our tongues began to explore each other. I sensed Shekhar grow in confidence as he grinded his cock against my pussy lips and inserted his tongue deeper into my mouth. I had never been this in control during a sexual encounter before.

His hand had moved off my hip and on to my ass. He squeezed it and pushed me into his inviting cock. His fingers were exploring my ass as he began to run them along the crack of my ass.

Our breathing was getting heavy as we had been kissing for so long but neither of us wanted to stop. I then felt his fingers rub against my anus and it surprised me that he was becoming so bold but I also enjoyed this new side to him.

All of a sudden I felt him insert a finger inside my anus and it took me by surprise leading me to moaning in his mouth and uncontrollably humping against his cock.

This encouraged him to push his finger deeper into my anus as I took another knuckle.

I rolled him over as I climbed on top of him. I was sat on his juicy cock that was wet with both of our juices as I rubbed back and forth. I broke off our kiss and tried to catch my breath.

"Shekhar, have you ever been inside of a woman?" I asked him.

"No. Aunty." He answered.

"A man fucks a woman or he makes love to a woman. I will teach you both tonight."

I began to slowly grind his cock and I can feel his cock getting ready to burst. "Remember what I taught you about controlling your breathing. Deep breath in and then exhale." I told him as I positioned his cock under me. I slowly lowered myself onto him as I felt him completely inside of me.

"When you are making love to someone, it is slow and sensual. Like this. Can you feel me on top of you?" I asked as I rocked myself back and forth to a gentle rhythm.

"I love you Aunty. I love you so much." Sherkhar said as he could not contain his state.

"I love you too, my sweet little boy."

I continued in my slow and steady rhythm as my breasts began to sway with my movements. I lifted Shekhar's hands to my breasts. "You must caress and be gentle when you make love. Please caress my breasts." Shekhar began to gently caress my breasts as I continued my slow and steady rhythm.

I felt my arousal building to another climax as I continued this slow and steady rhythm.

"Oh Shekhar. I am so close. You feel so good inside of me." I moan out loud. I close my eyes as I feel him thrust up letting out his seed deep inside of me as it launches my own orgasm. I am on a high I have never felt before as I collapse on top of him. Our bodies sweaty and hot from the most beautiful love making I have ever experienced.

There was a beautiful silence between us as I felt a connection like no other.

"Aunty, do you want to teach me the fucking now?" He said as I had a little smile to myself.

I reached between us and he was hard again. "Shekhar, does your penis ever go down?" I said as a joke but he seemed embarrassed by it.

"Aunty it is never like this but ever since I am near you, I cannot help it."

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You penis just loves aunty so much. Do you want to learn to fuck Aunty?" I asked him.

"Yes Aunt. Please." He said eagerly.

I rolled him on top of me. "A man needs to be a man when he fucks a woman. He needs to be rough, hard and aggressive. He does not ask for permission when he fucks. He takes what he wants. You can fuck in missionary or doggy. Missionary is when a man is on top of a woman and doggy is when the woman bends over like a dog and the man is behind her. What do you want to do?" I stroked his cock as I felt inflamed harder than ever before. The anticipation alone seemed to be exciting him like never before.

"Doggy. I want to do doggy." He repeated and I could sense his excitement.

I turned over bent over like a dog. "Fuck me Shekhar. Be a man." I told him.

I felt him rub his cock up and down my slit as he juiced it up. "Fuck me Shekhar. Take me." I moaned. All of a sudden he thrust so hard and so deep inside of me that I thought he was going to tear my cervix. He began fucking me like an animal all of a sudden and I did not know where this new man had come from.

He slapped my ass hard and seemed go wait to test my reaction but I bounced back against his cock letting him know it was welcome. He began to slap my ass cheeks harder as I bounced back against him harder each time. My ass slapping against his thighs each time as he filled me all the way. "Oh God Aunty. This feels so good." He moaned.

"Fuck me harder. Pull my hair and ride me." I moan. His fucking becomes harder and intense as I feel him hit deeper points each time. He pulls my hair and I arch my back.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Shekhar moans as I can sense he is getting close to control again.

"Remember to breathe Shekhar and relax if it is too much. Let me take control," I tell him as I am nowhere near close enough. He stops his rough fucking and I began to gently move back and forth on his cock as I build a sensual rhythm between us.

"Shekhar you feel so good. When you are ready you can take control again. You do not need my permission. Just fuck me like the slut I am. I am a slut for only you." I tell him. I slowly stroke his cock with my wet juicy pussy a few more times when all of a sudden I feel him pull on my hair and thrust hard into me. The sound of his thighs slapping against my ass filling the room.

"You are not my aunty anymore. You are now my slut." Shekhar groans as he fucks me harder and harder.

"Yes! Oh Fuck! Yes! Fuck me! Stud! Make me your Slut!" I scream as our fucking takes on a new intensity. He is slapping my ass while he is fucking me harder and harder. His grip on my hair becomes tighter like he is trying to pull them out of my hair.

"Oh! I am so close! I am cumming!" I scream as another orgasm hits me. I then feel Shekhar cum deep inside me and we both feel drained of energy as we fall asleep.

After a night of firsts, we would have to face the consequences in the morning.

12