The Nerd Ascension Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Janice said motioning to the chair in front of her desk. "Please have a seat."

As Tamara took her place, Janice stepped up to close the office door and returned to her place behind the large desk. "I hear we have a problem with Scott," she said skipping any formalities. "Is that correct?"

"He's been harassing me," Tamara said. She pulled her cell phone from her purse and started scrolling through her messages. "You should see what he sent me."

"Let me have a look," Janice said. "Show me one of the messages."

"How is this possible?" Tamara complained. She scrolled frantically through her phone. "It's gone. The messages aren't here."

"Did you delete them?" Janice asked. She was impressed at how quickly Brooke and her mysterious boss were able to delete the messages on Tamara's phone.

"No," Tamara responded in a panic. She threw her phone down on Janice's desk. "They're gone. I don't know how, but they're gone."

"Calm down," Janice said. She leaned forward across her desk and picked up the device. "I believe you. Message or no message, we're going to fix this for you."

"You are?" the young receptionist returned. "You'll turn him in for me?"

"Let's think this through," Janice reasoned. "What is it you want from Steadman Watts?"

"What do I want?" Tamara returned with a surprised tone. "I want Scott fired. That's what I want."

"No," Janice said. She leaned back in her chair and clasped her fingers together below her face. "That's what you want to happen to Scott. I'm asking what you want for yourself. If you play your cards right, this could be very good for you."

"I get it," Tamara said. "You're trying to protect him. You don't want me to turn him in."

Janice threw Tamara's phone back to the desk. "Now you've offended me," she snapped. "I'm trying to help you, and you accuse me of what? Helping Scott?"

Nervously, Tamara slid back in her chair. "I didn't mean it like that. It's just that..."

"It's just nothing," Janice interrupted. "It's your choice. We can march down to human resources right now if you want. Otherwise, we can make this work for you. This could be your first step to a better life."

"And what about Scott?" Tamara asked. "He gets off free?"

"You make a good point," Janice said. She again picked up her phone and dialed Scott's extension. "Let's deal with him right now."

"Right now?" Tamara returned. "You're calling him in here?"

"Scott," Janice demanded through the phone. "Get in here right now." She hung the phone up without waiting for a response.

"I don't know about this," Tamara said. "I'm not sure this is a good idea."

"There he is," Janice returned. She stepped up to the door and let Scott in.

"Uh, hi," Scott said to Tamara.

"Just stand right there," Janice demanded of Scott as she closed the office door and returned to her desk. "Scott, do you have something to say to Tamara?"

Scott turned his attention to Tamara. He slid his foot forward and back on the floor as he stuttered through his apology. "Tamara. I'm so...I'm so sorry that I...that I sent that text. I thought that...I thought you liked...I mean I thought you were...I'm just sorry. I really am."

Tamara looked up at Scott with her arms crossed under her chest. "I don't know," she said. "How am I supposed to believe you? Everyone knows you did all this before."

"That's true," Scott responded. "But it's different this time. It really is. I promise you that it'll never happen again."

"I don't know," Tamara repeated. The receptionist looked back and forth between Scott and Janice. "It's just that you're such a liar."

"She does have a point," Janice said to Scott. "You are a liar. Aren't you?"

Scott scowled at Janice. He knew better than to bring up the strip club even though he thought she was being unreasonably tough on him.

"Do you like showing off your cock?" Janice asked.

Tamara squirmed in her seat uncomfortably. She was surprised by the graphic turn Janice and Scott's conversation was taking.

"I asked you a question," Janice continued. "Do you like showing off your little prick?"

Scott cleared his throat. "That's not..."

"Sure you do," Janice interrupted answering her own question. "If you didn't like showing off your dick so much, you wouldn't be sending so many offensive pictures around the office."

"I'm sorry," Scott said still looking down at his feet. "I really am."

"Take off your clothes," Janice demanded.

"What?" Scott asked. A look of terror filled his face. "Here? Now?"

"Janice," Tamara added. "I don't know about this."

"You wanted him to pay," Janice said to Tamara. "Do you want him punished or not? It's your decision."

"It's my decision?" Tamara asked. She looked up nervously at Scott.

"That's right," Janice said. "You can let him walk out of here right now, or you can have him strip completely naked. It's up to you."

"But we'll get in trouble," Tamara reasoned. "It wouldn't be right."

"Then let him go," Janice said. "No harm, no foul."

"You can't do this," Scott said to Tamara. "Don't listen to her."

"I can't do this?" Tamara scoffed. "Are you really telling me what I can and can't do?"

"I didn't mean it like that," Scott said. "It just that...I am sorry."

"Take off your clothes," Tamara demanded coldly.

Scott shook his head as he backed away from the girls. "But you can't..."

"Strip," Tamara said. "Strip naked right now."

"You heard the lady," Janice said as she leaned back in her chair with a smile. She was pleased by how quickly Tamara had caught on to her plan. "Time to get naked."

Hands trembling, Scott loosened his necktie and pulled it up over his head. With the girls staring intently at his progress, he removed his dress shirt. The gaunt forty-something man tried turning his back to the duo but stopped short after Janice cleared her throat. He slipped out of his undershirt then unbuckled his pants and slid the dress slacks down his legs.

"Nice boxers," Tamara commented. She lifted her knee to her chest and turned for a better view. She casually pointed at the bulge in Scott's shorts. "Let's see if the real thing lives up to your photo."

"I'll bet he Photoshopped it before sending it to you," Janice joked.

With a sudden burst, Scott pushed his boxer shorts to the floor exposing his hairy dick to the girls.

"Not impressed," Tamara laughed. "Ever hear of manscaping?"

"Very funny," Scott said. His hands moved back and forth from his erect cock to his sides. "You've had your fun," he added. "Can I get dressed and get back to work?"

"I don't know," Janice said looking at Tamara for guidance. "You aren't letting him off that easy. Are you?"

"Hell, no," Tamara answered. "Besides, it looks like Scott needs some relief. It wouldn't be nice to send him back out to the sales area like that."

"You do have a good point," Janice responded with a chuckle. "This is your show now, Tamara. Do with him as you will."

Tamara stood up and walked around Scott with a grin. "Go ahead," she whispered into his ear from behind. "You know you want to do it. Whack yourself off then you may go." With a slap to Scott's ass, Tamara made her way back to her chair.

"Right now?" Scott begged. "In here?"

"You heard her," Janice said. "Spank that monkey, and you better not mess up my carpet either." She pulled a box of tissues from her desk drawer and slid them across her desk toward Scott.

Scott wrapped his fingers around his rod and began stroking it for the ladies.

"Bet he doesn't last long," Tamara said with a giggle.

"Not at all," Janice added. "Thirty seconds tops."

Scott's stroking motion sped up with every pump. After just a few seconds, he was masturbating at full speed. His knees buckled and his back arched. The middle-aged man didn't have any stamina left. He shot his load into a wad of tissues as the girls clapped.

"Thirty seconds exactly," Janice said checking her watch.

"You called it," Tamara laughed back. She leaned over the desk and gave Janice a high-five.

After cleaning himself up, Scott grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed. Tamara glanced at Janice to make sure it was okay for Scott to cover himself back up. Janice nodded indicating that she was fine with the extent of his punishment.

As Scott finished making himself appropriate for work, Janice offered him a few final instructions.

"During your lunch break, go home and clean yourself up down there," Janice said. "Shave every hair off your cock then send Tamara a better picture. From now on, make sure to include your face with every photo you send Tamara."

"Every picture?" Scott returned nervously. "I thought that's what you were mad about? I thought you didn't want me sending pictures."

"That's your problem," Janice said. "You think too much. Leave the thinking to us girls."

"I like the sound of that," Tamara added.

Janice continued with her instructions. "Send Tamara a better picture after lunch. Then anytime Tamara wants another picture, she'll text you a smile emoji. When you get the text from Tamara, you'll have five minutes to strip completely naked and send her a new picture of yourself. It better be a crystal clear shot of yourself, and your cock better be as smooth as a baby's bottom. Got it."

"For how long?" Scott asked. "How long do I have to do this?"

"For as long as you work here," Janice answered. "If you get another job, you can do whatever you want. As long as you work at this company, you're Tamara's picture bitch. Do you understand?"

"I understand," he moped.

"And there's one more thing," Tamara said jumping back into the conversation. "You will never send another text message to another woman at this office. I know I'm not the only one you're pulling this shit with. From this point forward, I'm your one and only text buddy."

"You got all that?" Janice asked Scott. "Or do you need another reminder."

Scott scowled. "You know this is sexual harassment. Don't you?"

"I'll leave that to you," Janice returned sharply. "You're our office's expert on sexual harassment. Now get out of my office."

Chapter Five

Janice sat in front of her locker in the Beach House dressing room. She closed her eyes and forced herself to concentrate. This was it, her final night at the strip club. She still needed almost fifty thousand dollars to pay off Brooke, but she had a plan for that. She had been playing Wade for most of her time as a dancer. He was convinced that she needed the money for medical bills, and he had recently received a large inheritance. He had promised to visit the club tonight and to bring a check with him.

Janice thought over the last six months and how she had to humble herself in ways she would normally never consider. After tonight, she would never take her clothes off for a stranger again. In fact, she looked forward to scoring a little payback of her own. First, she was going to have some fun with Scott Murphy, the texting pervert at work. Once he was dealt with, she would move on to Brooke.

Janice understood Brooke's motivation for starting their adventure. After her father lost his job and her parent's marriage fell apart, she needed someone to blame. However, as far as Janice was concerned, Professor Mitchell was responsible for his own life and his own suffering. She may have tricked him into taking off his clothes at the sorority that night, but she never forced him to do anything against his will.

Janice opened up her locker and pulled out a skimpy yellow bikini. She hated this thing; it was the same outfit Brooke made her wear during her first night at the club. Janice had kept it in her locker over the past six months. Her plan had been to wear it one last time during her final night. As degrading as she considered that damn bikini to be, she was thankful to put it on. The same skimpy yellow fabric and strings that had imprisoned her six months ago were going to set her free tonight.

Janice pulled her burner phone from her tiny blue leather purse and was thankful to see a message from Wade. He would be there by eleven o'clock. Since it was just before nine, this meant she would have to circulate around the club for a couple of hours. She had no intention of staying until the club closed. As soon as she had her money, she planned to put her business attire back on and leave the club for good. She wouldn't even clean out her locker.

Thankfully, the Beach House wasn't too busy yet; but, being a Friday evening, that was sure to change. Janice ordered a shot of vodka from the bar and found a relatively quiet seat in back of the club. She wanted as little contact with the customers as possible.

As she watched the other dancers hustling for tips and lap dances, Janice felt more like an observer than a participant. The creepy guy with long hair was by the stage chatting up Harmony. Janice couldn't understand why the girls gave any credence to Sunglasses Man. He never spent more than a single dollar on the girls yet he was at the club several times each week.

Beyond Harmony, the other girls were mostly waiting around for the crowds to start funneling in. Most of them hung around the bar texting would-be customers and playing games on their phones.

Over the next couple of hours, Janice had to dance twice, and, despite the growing group of patrons, she only earned about thirty dollars in tips. Thankfully, Wade showed up as promised at exactly eleven o'clock. She only had to get her money, jump into her Mercedes, and drive the fuck out of there.

Janice heart pounded as she raced across the club and up to her favorite customer. She jumped into Wade's arms squeezing his body as tightly as possible. "I'm so glad to see you," she said before giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"It's good to see you too, Paris," Wade said. "I'll go grab us some drinks. Then we can talk."

"I would like that," Janice said. She rubbed the sides of Wade's arms and gave him another hug. "I'm so happy you're here."

"I could get used to greetings like this," Wade said. "I'll see you in a minute."

Not wanting to come on too strong, Janice retreated to her table. She really wanted to ask Wade for the check and get out of there, but she had to be patient. The anticipation was killing her.

After a few minutes, Wade made it back to the table and slid a chair next to Janice's. He reached over her armrest and set his hand on her thigh. "Tell me about your day," he said casually. "Did you do anything fun?"

"Not really," Janice said. "I just went to the doctor and ran some errands." This was Janice's best attempt and changing the subject to her money. She hadn't been to the doctor that day and was in perfect health.

"How is your situation, anyway?" Wade asked. "You hardly talk about it."

"Not great," Janice said. She grabbed Wade's hand and slid it up the inside of her legs. "But things are looking better thanks to you. What you're doing for me, Wade, is so generous. You're literally saving my life. Without your help, I don't know what I would do."

"I'm just glad I'm able to help," Wade said. "You want to go do a lap dance?"

"I don't know," Janice said. "I'm not feeling well at all. I was thinking about maybe leaving work early tonight." She paused as she leaned her head against Wade's shoulder. "I don't want to be pushy or anything, but did you bring the...you know?"

Wade sat up in his chair and turned toward Janice. "You mean the money?"

"I hate asking," Janice replied. "It's just that...It's just that I'm so excited."

"About that," Wade said. "I did get the inheritance this week, and I want to talk to you about your situation."

"Talk about it," Janice panicked. She pulled back from Wade. "You act like you're changing your mind or something. Tell me you're not backing out." Tears started dripping down Janice's cheek.

"I didn't say I'm backing out," Wade said frantically. "I just want to talk about it...I want to get together somewhere...somewhere other than here."

"You know I'm not allowed to meet customers outside the club," Janice argued. "I would get fired."

"This feels like it might be worth an exception," Wade followed. He pulled a hotel key from his shirt pocket and set it on the table. "I'm sure this makes me a dirtbag, but I feel like I should get something out of this arrangement, too."

Janice looked down at the key card with a frown as she wiped more tears from her eyes. "So that's it. You want to have sex with me. You expect me to fuck you for the money."

"It is a lot of money," Wade said. "I don't feel good about asking you this, but I do want something in return."

Janice grabbed the key card and put it in her blue purse. "Fine," she said leaning back into Wade's arm. "You've been good to me, and I think you're kind of hot. I'm going to do this for you, but not for the money. I'm doing it because I like you and because I want to. You're in for the night of your life."

Wade's body relaxed. "Oh, thank you. I feel so much better now. I was afraid you wouldn't want anything to do with me if I asked for something like this."

"It's okay," Janice said. "I was going to call off early tonight anyway. How about I meet you at the hotel in an hour?"

"That would be amazing," Wade said jittering around in his seat. "I'm so excited. We're going to have so much fun."

"One thing," Janice said as she grabbed hold of Wade's hand over the table. "You will bring the check."

"I will," Wade said. "I'll have a money order waiting for you."

Janice kissed Wade on the cheek as she stood up from the table. "I'm going to head back to the dressing room now. I'll see you in an hour."

Janice retreated to the changing room and had one of the newer dancers tell her once Wade was gone. She informed the bar that she was sick and would have to leave early. Before taking off, she had to pay her fifty-dollar tip-out as well as a penalty for missing part of her shift. Janice hoped it would be the last time she would give any of her money to the club.

Janice took her time getting to Wade's hotel. She still wasn't sure if she would actually have sex with him or if she would get a chance to grab the money and run. She hoped the latter option would be possible. After sitting in her car for a few minutes, she inhaled deeply and headed to the room.

After a couple quick knocks on the door, Janice slid the keycard into the doorknob and waited for the light to turn green. She slowly opened the door and stepped into the room. "Wade," Janice called out quietly. "Wade, are you in here."

To her surprise, the room was empty. There was just a note on the counter. "Good evening, Paris," the note read. "Please take off your clothes and cuff yourself to the bed. I'll be there soon."

Janice looked at the bed and noticed handcuffs and ankle straps already attached to the corners. Wade didn't just expect her to fuck him. He expected her to strip naked and tie herself to the bed first. She would place herself entirely at his mercy.

Janice's first instinct was to turn out of the hotel room and drive away. However, if she fled, she would never get the money to pay off Brooke. If Janice didn't get that money, she would quite possibly lose her career and end up in prison. At the same time, she had no idea what Wade had planned. He seemed like a nice guy, but she didn't know him that well. As nervous as she was about the idea, she decided to go for it.

When everything was said and done, Janice would find a way to make Wade pay for what he was about to put her through. She appreciated the money, but she couldn't let him get away with a stunt like this. Her list of people in line for retribution was growing, but she planned to even the score with every single person who participated in her suffering.

Janice removed her business suit and hung it in the closet. She hid her purse and cell phone under the bed even though she doubted Wade would rob her. Finally, after slipping out of her bra and panties, she slid onto the bed and wrapped her ankles in the leather buckles. The straps pulled her legs uncomfortably far apart and would afford Wade an up-close and personal view of her pussy. She hooked one of the cuffs onto her left wrist then rolled over on her back. She knew that once her other arm was bound, she would be at Wade's mercy.

1...345678