The Nerd Ascension Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

Since she had a little time before her resignation and performance, Janice decided to take a drive around town. She needed to clear her head and prepare herself for what was to come. Normally, she would hang around to greet the board as they made their way through the facility, but she had no interest in schmoozing with the same people she was about to expose herself to.

Janice had gone through so much over the past six months. She degraded herself as a stripper and exposed herself to Scott Murphy. She was tied to a hotel bed before having a bag of ice poured over her naked body. She even had to strip naked and humble herself in front of Mark Griffin, her former college classmate. After everything she went through, she still had to endure this, the most humiliating challenge of all. She was about to surrender what was left of her dignity and abandon it on the board room table.

Even driving around town, time moved slowly. However, it did pass, and Janice knew she would have to get ready for her performance. She pulled back into the company parking lot and made her way back to her office. In less than an hour, her career in investment banking would end. Short of slinging French fries, her only feasible employment option would be working for Mark Griffin.

Janice closed her office door and shuttered the blinds. She felt like her knees were about to give out beneath her. Life, along with her body, moved in slow motion while her mind raced forward without her. She forced her shoulders from her Oscar de la Renta jacket and skirt set then slipped out of her pumps. She piled the dress along with her white silk bra and panty set on her office chair. She stood naked and alone in her office waiting for the show to begin.

At ten-thirty sharp, Janice put her hand on the office door then lost her nerve. She couldn't open it; instead, she sat down to catch her breath. She wondered if she might be better off taking her chances with the audit.

"Janice," Tamara said through the office door as she knocked loudly. "Are you in there?"

Dealing with Tamara was the last thing Janice needed at this point, but the thirty-year-old had no choice but to let Mark's secret agent into her office. Janice positioned her body behind the office door as she cracked it open for Tamara.

"Good," Tara said as she pushed the door open and stepped past Janice. "You're ready."

"I don't know," Janice said as she returned to the seat opposite her desk. "I'm not sure I can go through with this."

"You can go through with this," Tamara encouraged. "You don't know it now, but you're going to love working for Mr. Griffin. You'll get to travel, and you'll meet interesting people. You'll make a shit-ton of money."

The room fell silent as Tamara waited for Janice to process her options.

"I'm doing this," Janice finally said. "I'm getting this nightmare over with once and for all." She stood up and pushed past Tamara. With a quick yank, she ripped the door open and stepped out of her office.

Janice stood still while her coworkers refocused their attention in her direction. She gave everyone a few seconds to take in her exposed state before beginning her rounds. Her naked body grew numb as the sales team, the support staff, and even the interns gathered around her. Perhaps out of denial, she couldn't process what was happening. In her mind, she was more of a spectator to her humiliation than a participant.

"Janice," one of the office assistants said to the senior investment manager. "Are you all right? You know you're...You're naked."

Janice heard the assistant's words but failed to process a response.

"Janice," the assistant repeated. "Miss Barnett, are you all right?"

"What?" Janice said as her mind faded back into reality. "Huh?"

"Janice," the assistant continued. "You're naked."

"I am aware of that," Janice snapped back at the observant assistant. She then raised her voice so everyone could hear. "I've decided to quit my job here at Steadman Watts, but first I want to apologize for treating all of you so poorly. I'm going to make my rounds over the next few minutes so I can offer a personal apology to each and every one of you."

"But," the assistant added. "Why aren't you wearing any clothes? You're...You're naked."

"I am aware that I'm naked," Janice said to everyone. "It's my choice. If my body offends any of you, that's your problem. I'll be done in a few minutes. If anyone tries to touch me or to force me out of sight, I'll sue you personally for sexual harassment."

The crowd around Janice continued to grow as she stepped closer to the assistant. "I'm sorry if I was mean to you. You've always done a great job for us." Janice would have referred to the assistant by her name if she knew what it was.

"Oh, no," the young lady returned. "You've been a great boss. I'll be sorry to see you go."

As Janice turned toward the sales area, she noticed a number of smartphones snapping pictures and taking video of her naked stroll. She had already expected her coworkers to memorialize her humiliation, and she had accepted that there was nothing she could do about it.

Rather than hang out in a crowd of people, Janice moved to the sales area and started working her way through the cubicles. Her first stop was at Scott Murphy's desk.

"Not much for clothes these days," Scott jested. "I hear you're leaving us. Will I still get half price dances?"

Janice bit her lip. "Scott, I'm sorry for treating you poorly while I've worked here. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

"I don't know," Scott returned. He pulled out his brand new phone and snapped a quick picture of Janice. "You were kind of a bitch to me."

"Well, I'm sorry anyway," Janice said as a lump formed in her throat. "Best of luck to you."

Janice continued moving desk to desk. As time passed, she felt more comfortable being exposed to her coworkers. While she would never choose to do something like this, she felt a strange sense of relief. The last six months of keeping secrets were over. As of now, she was exactly as she appeared. She didn't have to hide or pretend to be something she wasn't. It was almost...empowering.

As Janice's anxiety about being naked in front of her coworkers subsided, she started thinking about what was next. Her final stop was the board room; apologizing to the investment firm's sales team and support staff was nothing compared to facing the company's brass.

Like a blocking back in football, Tamara led Janice through the hoard of rubberneckers toward the large conference room in the back of the building. As Janice passed her office, she thought about her clothes waiting for her on her office chair. Would she even get a chance to put them back on again?

Janice's heart sunk as she approached the large wooden doors. In her wildest dreams, she would have never imagined doing something like this. She was far past the point of no return, however. Videos and pictures of her parading around the office naked were already circulating the Internet. Her final task was at hand, and she was going to tough it out.

Janice yanked the conference room door open and stepped into the room with a false but convincing confidence. "Sorry to interrupt," she said in authoritative tone. "I'm officially announcing my resignation from this company. You've taken everything I have to give; I come before you naked and empty, a product of your abuse."

"Have you gone mad?" John Frierson, Janice's immediate boss asked. "What do you think you're doing? This is a...This is a board meeting."

Janice jumped up on the end of the table with her back to Mr. Frierson. She spread her legs open with her knees in the air. "I present to you what's left of my dignity," she proclaimed as the group of fifty-something's and sixty-something's looked on in excitement and trepidation. "If anyone lays a hand on me," Janice insisted. "I'll add sexual harassment to my lawsuit."

Janice had decided that positioning her display as some sort of planned social protest rather than a crude sexual exhibition was her best option. At least to this point, the board of directors had no idea how to deal with her.

Janice held the edge of the table behind her back for balance as she pressed her free hand against her bald vagina. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she started rubbing herself. Her senses aroused more than ever before; no boyfriend or lover had ever made her body feel as it did this very moment. Her heart palpitated like a racehorse on a dirt track and chills shot up and down her arms and legs. She could feel the hair on the back of her neck standing at attention. The muttering from her bosses faded away with the white noise from the computers and air conditioners.

Janice's pussy felt warm and wet against her fingers. She took a second to taste the juice from her excitement before returning to her center. Oblivious to her surroundings she rubbed her clit and slid her fingers around the lips of her pussy. Her middle and ring fingers slid gently into her slit as she penetrated herself. Sweat trailed down the table behind her ass as her hips rotated over the mahogany surface. She moaned and squealed uncontrollably as her flesh exploded in orgasm.

Janice slid forward and dropped her back to the table; she noticed the board of directors huddled at the other end of the room waiting helplessly for someone to save them from the dreadful exposed vagina. Her amusement rivaled her humiliation as she considered how useless the group of financial power brokers was when it came to removing a naked employee from their presence.

"Did everyone enjoy the show?" Janice shouted to the group. "Anyone want to join me for round two?"

"Don't respond to her," Mr. Frierson said. He started to move the group of executives out of the conference room. "Let's give her some space. Security will sort this out."

Once the room was empty, Janice sat up and crossed her legs waiting for security to make an appearance. As she sat there, it hit her what had just happened. She played back the morning's events in her head realizing that almost everyone she knows would soon see evidence of her display. Her business contacts and everything she had worked for professionally were all gone. Her exhilaration crashed to earth by the weight of inevitable consequence.

"Ma'am," a large security guard with tattoos down his arms said as he entered the room. He spread a blanket in the air between Janice and him. "I need you to get down from there."

Without argument, Janice stepped down from the table and let the guard wrap the blanket around her shoulders. She felt limp and devoid of energy. Her body shook in part from the combination of sweat and conditioned air but more so from utter humiliation.

"My clothes are in the office," Janice said to the security guard. "We need to go by my office."

"Sorry, miss," the officer returned. "Your office is off limits. We'll box your stuff up and send it to you."

"What about my clothes?" Janice asked. "My keys are in there too."

"We'll send your clothes with your other stuff," the guard insisted. "Your car belongs to the company."

"Then how do I get home?" Janice asked.

"Your ride's out front," the guard replied. "A Brooke Mitchell is waiting for you."

After a demeaning walk back through the sales area, Janice crawled into the passenger seat of Brooke's Corolla. She was grateful for the rescue. Even though Brooke was the same person who had started Janice down her humiliating path, she was also the closest thing to a friend Janice had left.

"I heard you put on quite a show," Brooke said hoping to break the tension as she sped out of the parking lot. "Those old farts didn't quite know what to do with you."

Janice looked at Brooke then turned back for a final view of her office. She pulled the blanket tight over her chest then started laughing hysterically.

"You okay?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah," Janice responded. "You should have seen their faces. I'll bet they're all lining up for a shower right this minute."

Brooke set her hand on Janice's knee and shot her raven-haired friend a smile. "Let's get you home so you can put on some clothes," Brooke said. "We have a long day ahead of us."

Janice twisted her body toward Brooke. "A long day?" she asked in terror. "What now?"

Brooke laughed. "It's time to get to work."

"Work?" Janice asked. "Now?"

"That's right," Brooke said with a grin. "You work for Mr. Griffin now."

"Welcome to the family."

###

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
1...345678